Waking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you wish it had, hey?"

"Yes..." I whimpered and a look of supreme satisfaction spread across his face; and with that it felt as if a block had been moved; and all the pressure on my prostate and the friction from his stomach overcame me. I felt my orgasm wash over me as my body stiffened; I remember my cock jumping as it sprayed my warm, thick cum all over my chest and stomach. A spurt caught me on the chin, the rests sliding down my body as it began to cool. I groaned silently as my back arched and I remember holding that position as he kept on fucking me, panting in my ear, his stomach spreading my cum messily.

I felt his lips clamp over my chin, slurping up the cum, before licking the sweat from my upper lip. "You taste good, do you know that? Or have you never tasted cum before?" he asked breathlessly as he kept up his furious pace.

I couldn't answer, couldn't move but I don't think he really cared. The next thing I knew he'd pulled out of my ass so quickly I cried out in shock and pain; his cock leaving my hole exposed and torn, burning from the cold air that rushed against it. My cry was cut short however by his cock as he heaved himself up and thrust it roughly into my mouth. My arms were pinned painfully under his legs and his thighs were clamped on either side of my head, muffling his voice as he spoke to me, but his hands were in my hair and he used them for leverage as he fucked my mouth.

I couldn't see anything with my faced pressed against his groin, but I could smell the sweat and cum at the base of his cock. His cock tasted bitter, acrid and salty from everything that was on it. He kept thrusting into me, his cock hitting the back of my throat and making me gag, my tongue running along the base of his cock, cleaning it, running along its smooth underside. He was almost tearing my hair out, as he held me there, pinned and open, no more than a hole for his gratification.

Thankfully it wasn't long before his thrusts became more erratic, and I sucked at his cock harder, running my tongue as far up and down it as I possibly could. Hoping to push him over the edge, hoping to be able to breathe properly again.

And then I felt it, a small, almost unnoticeable swelling at the base of his cock which soon pulsed through the entire length of him as he thrust into my mouth and held there. Thick, hot, salty cum splashed against the back of my throat, swirling around his jerking cock, into my cheeks, down my throat, up my nose. My eyes began watering and I started choking but I couldn't pull away and the smell of cum was overpowering. He held there a few minutes, thrusting gently as if encouraging me to swallow all he'd given, make sure he was clean.

I gagged and choked but I had no option but to let the slimy mixture slide down my throat, my stomach twisting and turning. I had to suck and lick the entire length of his cock clean, my taste buds baulking at the bitterness of it all; and then it was gone as he pulled back and rolled onto the bed, next to me.

I fell back down gasping as cold, fresh air rushed into my mouth; only seeming to enhance the bitterness of the taste that was still there, making the smell of cum in my nostrils seem more potent and overpowering.

I could hear him panting next to me but all I could do was peer at the flickering shadows on the ceiling, all seeming to laugh at me mockingly; and then darkness had claimed me. And now here I was, lying next to my violator and I was ashamed because my cock lay hard and leaking against my stomach at the thought of it all.

My mind screamed at me, anger, humiliation, hatred at what had happened but my body responded; I knew some part of me, deep down, had enjoyed it. A shudder ran through me and I had to get out of the room, I had to get some water; I needed to gather myself, calm down and figure out what to do.

12