Waking Blood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

"I'll never let you go, Kamiko, Ioshi!" Satoru shouted and positioned himself eye to eye with her. "I ... love ... you ..."

They kissed, their tongues renewing an old acquaintance that demanded a tribute and their lips speaking words defined by desire. As they tumbled towards the hellish ground, their bodies entered an uncontrollable spiral -- yet their lips remained in contact and the combined heat of their bodies began to turn the moisture in the surrounding atmosphere into a hazy cloud of falling steam.

A contrary burst of wind set on separating the lovers blew sideways, pushing them apart -- they each fought to regain a modicum of control over their free-fall, till an updraft caught them brought them together. The cloud of steam rekindled and they kissed -- but their desires overcame any tenderness and Satoru's pants flew away and became entangled with the chain that paralleled their trajectory.

Kamiko parted from Satoru's lips and crossed her hands and grabbed his hips and flipped him like a pinwheel. With his delectable erection within reach, Kamiko hooked his thighs and pulled his crotch to her mouth and she engulfed Satoru's in her warm, wanton mouth. Satoru gasped at the effect of her tongue around his rock hard member -- his response was to wrap his arms around her tone, lean thighs and he parted them, allowing his tongue to find her pungent pussy. Her smell was intoxicating and he celebrated it by running his tongue along the creases of her pussy. Kamiko lightly bit his inner thigh as spikes of pleasure shot through her chest and crested at her nipples that she rubbed against his rough skin; she tightened her grip on his shaft and pumped him quickly as her tongue swirled over the tip of his cock.

Satoru's lips and jaw trembled with bliss as his lavished cock quivered beneath Kamiko's ministrations -- he parted the lips of her pussy and teased the moistening entrance while he rolled her clitoris between his lips. Kamiko flooded his hungry mouth with her fluids and all the while she had been licking and sucking his balls. As they exchanged pleasures, their united bodies had started to spin horizontally as they aligned themselves with the ever approaching ground.

They spun uncontrollably for a few moments until they disengaged their amorous lock for a traditional encounter. But a sudden draft pushed Kamiko towards the chain that hung by them. She managed to grab a link and her momentum pulled the section of chain she caught into a long lazy arc. Satoru raged as he missed the chain and Kamiko began to grow smaller. Driven by the fear of losing him, Kamiko imitated Satoru and pushed off the spinning chain with will and force -- chance was on their side as Satoru's fall seemed to slow and Kamiko was able to rendez-vous with him while narrowly missing a collision with the swaying chain.

They moved gracefully in a falling aerial choreography until Satoru was behind Kamiko and his cock was aligned with her pussy. He grabbed her hips and slipped easily within her well wet pussy. Kamiko sighed from the sensation of being filled by Satoru hard cock -- he was captivated by the silky folds of her inner sanctum and the heat that they shared. Their spacial position changed as he fucked her with abandon; Kamiko had locked her ankles at his lower back to ensure she stayed immobile and able to enjoy the ramming he was giving her.

Satoru lost all notion of space and time and knew only the shear delight of possessing and being possessed by Kamiko and Ioshi-of-mind. He felt his cock grow each time he thrust into Kamiko and each time she responded in kind. With effort and coaxing, they managed to move their bodies so that they could face each other and experience the other's bliss -- Kamiko wrapped her arms around Satoru's neck and her legs around his waist and rode him while his thrusts seemed to coincide with the lightning and thunderclaps that erupted around them. A torrential rain fell from the green haze high above them -- each drop that struck their sex crazed forms evaporated as the heat they generated began to rival that of an evening summer sunset.

The spiral they drew in the rain caused a tail of steam to form above them and they appeared like a comet ready to crash into the seething lake of blood still spilling from Goru diminished corpse. Satoru and Kamiko fucked each other with such force that when their sexes came together, shockwaves rippled through the columns of rain -- grading their descent as they fell.

Satoru's eyes were closed and he felt his oncoming orgasm wash over him with force enough to stagger even the forces of hell's tempest -- Kamiko's pussy was tightening around his cock with growing fury as it desired to be fed more of his hot, enchanted come. He snapped his eyes open and stared into Kamiko's eyes as he felt cock tear itself apart and release a river of come rivaling the blood lake they were about to crash into. Kamiko felt his lava like come fill her pussy to the point of overflowing while the friction against the undulating walls of her cunt made her feel like she was struck by lightning and she gushed her own orgasm, her juices mixing with his as they toppled over again and again. Droplets of their juices mixed with the rain and a streak of black lightning cut the sky bellow their tumbling form and the sky around them ignited in crimson flames, and they became a crashing fireball of self-consuming orgasm that exploded seconds before touching the lake of blood.

The explosion had sufficient force to raise tides of blood that moved away from the its center and wash away any evidence that Goru's garden or stronghold had ever existed. The husks of the demons and vampires slain by Satoru and Kamiko were obliterated.

All trace of the blood soaked lovers was erased.

Epilogue

The sounds of a natural night echoed throughout the broken compound. He opened his eyes and his senses filled with all the life that surrounded him. He sprang to his feet and pinpointed every sound and shadow -- even the shadow of the hooded figure standing before him.

A fire burned in the middle of the compound, he was breathing hard as he recognized it as the Lady Ioshi's old home.

"You're awake, and looking well," the stranger said. His accent was uncommon. "Good. Not many can survive a Hell-Realm -- and Goru's was a particularly nasty one. Do you know hard it was to get a fix on you with the way you were falling?"

"Who...?"

"Well, you're Satoru -- the Keeper of Hearts. The Lady Kamiko, she is the Reaper of Redemption -- the legends in Hell call you two the Fangs of Vengeance."

"I believe, my 'lord'," Lady Kamiko, stepping from behind Satoru and saying with authority, "that he was asking who you are and why are you in my home?"

"Who I am is the one who pulled you out of the Hell-realm -- and I'm here to make you a proposition."

Satoru looked as his new Lady -- she nodded and he turned to face the hooded stranger. "Speak your name and your proposal."

The stranger pulled his hood back -- he had a thick beard and thick, curly brown hair that touched his shoulders. His cheekbones were high and his nose was regal and somewhat crooked; his lips were thick and sensual and his skin was lightly brown. But what struck Satoru and the Lady Kamiko were the stranger's round, deeply penetrating, brown eyes -- something they heard was common to gaijin.

"I am Lazaire -- or sometimes Lazarus. I'm building a house for killers of demons. Would you like to kill some with me?"

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers