Waking Her Submission

Story Info
Waking up a nurse's submissive side.
1.5k words
4.32
64.2k
41

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drifted off to sleep I remember my last thought being how annoyed I was with having to spend the night in the local hospital and wondering if I would get out at a reasonable hour to check on the progress of the crew building my new home. What I did not know was that my plans would be changing drastically and in hindsight, for the better.

I was in hospital for overnight observation because of something that happened on the baseball diamond. I joined a men's league when I moved into the suburbs and enjoyed playing ball a few times a week but then something happened which began this story.

I had just hit a nice line drive between first and second base and began sprinting for first base when I felt a sharp pain in one of my legs that required me to limp the rest of the way, negating the possibility of a double. I got a pinch runner to take my spot and hobbled into the dugout. My calf felt like someone had taken a red hot needle and driven it deep into the muscle. When the game was ended, I went to a walk-in clinic and the doctor on duty quickly diagnosed that I might have a blood clot and sent me off to the hospital. Once there, the doctor did a few more tests and then decided to admit me, put me on a blood thinner and keep me for overnight observation. I was not amused.

Sometime around two in the morning I was woke up by a hand lifting my wrist and when I opened my eyes I was shocked. A young blonde nurse who I estimated to be no more than 20 years old was taking my pulse and the first thing I said was, "Am I dead?"

Shawna had recently graduated from nursing college, was taken aback when I stirred and blurted out that question but she did laugh a little and said, "No sir, you're very much alive."

"Oh, I figured I must be dead and in heaven although that's the last place I expect to go. You're beautiful, chere. But I'm sure you've heard that at least 100 times already today."

She released my wrist and smiled back as she replied, "Thank you and no, I rarely get compliments."

In truth, she deserved it and much more because her hair was the colour of spun gold and it was down to her shoulders. She was 5'6" about 110 lbs with small tits and a tight little ass. She could easily have played the part of Helen of Troy in any of the movies.

I sensed something about her and decided to see if I was right, some people call it Dom intuition.

"Shawna chere, the quality of your skin and hair looks amazing and I would love it if you would allow me just to pet you for a few moments."

Once again her look said she was shocked but I didn't wait for her to give me permission and raised my hand to softly stroke her head and cheek. Either it was me being so forward or her surprise that kept her standing in place and I continued my ministrations. I moved my hand down to her neck, to the back of her neck and kept petting her as though she were a small feline. I listened carefully to her breathing and when her eyes closed I knew my intuition was correct.

"Move a little closer, chere," I said in a voice as soft and low as a purr and she readily complied.

I began stroking her back, almost massaging with my touch and spending a little time on the small of her back which made her arch slightly into my hand, then I went lower, down to that delicious ass stroking and kneading it through her blue scrubs. She whimpered a little as I moved lower, pressing into the opening between her legs, feeling the heat of her pussy on my hand for a few moments.

"Turn around and face me, Shawna."

She whimpered again but keeping her eyes closed she obeyed as I withdrew my hand.

"Good girl, now lower your scrubs and part your legs for me."

She opened her eyes, looked into mine as though she couldn't believe this was happening and then pushed down on her bottoms and moved her legs apart.

She was wearing a black thong and I pushed my hand between her legs using my fingers to stroke and work the slit of her pussy as she reached out and gripped the bed rail on my bed. I gripped and released and stroked her little cunt through the silky material until she began to push against my fingers and then I whispered, "Do you want more?"

Her eyes opened again and she replied, "Yes, please."

"Lower your panties for me and return my hand to that sweet little cunt, ask me to see how wet and tight you are for me, chere."

She complied and then took my hand with one of hers and blushed as she pressed it against her well-trimmed pussy saying, "Please sir, see how wet you have made me for you."

I smiled and slid one finger into her and then another as I placed my thumb against her clit. I could feel the juices coating my fingers and sliding down to my palm as I worked her cunt. I moved in the bed a little and stroked her cheek with my free hand and she used her hips to grind herself harder to my fingers.

"Umm, you are a good girl Shawna chere, keep working that pretty cunt against my fingers and now lift your top and bra so I can see those pretty tits."

She struggled a little as her hands moved to obey me and I could feel her body quivering a little as she was obviously getting closer for me. I lowered my hand down to one of her breasts and kneaded it as I continued to stroke inside her with my fingers and increased the pressure on her clit with my thumb. I pinched one nipple as I pressed fingers deeper and found her G spot. Her breathing got quicker and louder and I interrupted her reverie with a sharp whisper.

"Good sluts beg to cum, Shawna, so don't you dare cum without my permission, understand? When you are ready, you beg for it!"

Her hips took on a will of their own and she was fucking my fingers as she stood there. I loved the scent of her as she dripped onto my hand now and then she finally hissed out, "Please sir, please, I need to cum."

I decided not to make the poor girl suffer and quickly answered back, "Yes Shawna cum for me, give it to me but I want all of it. Don't you dare stop until I have every drop out of this tight little pussy."

I had not even finished my words when she began a soft mewling and I could feel her pussy clenching and releasing against my fingers. She pushed so hard on my hand that I was surprised at her strength and I pressed back as I felt her soaking my hand with her juices. I'm not sure how many times she rode the wave but finally she released her top, gripped my railing and pulled away from my hand.

Her eyes fluttered a little and while she watched, I brought my hand up to my face, inhaled her scent and then licked her juices from my fingers.

"Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome chere. Now, what time do you go on a break tonight?"

She looked surprised as she realized what I was thinking and then checked her watch and said, "I go on break in about an hour."

While she adjusted her clothing I said, "Good. Between now and then, you will occasionally slip your hand down and play with that pussy to keep you nice and wet for me. When you go on break you will go into the washroom, play more with that pussy until you practically get those panties soaked and take them off and come here. Am I clear?"

She blinked a little but responded with "Yes sir."

"When you come in, come close to the bed and I will kiss you to show you that I accept your submission. When I break the kiss, you will give those panties to me to show that you are willing to submit. Now go and do your duties, I will watch some TV while I wait for you."

She nodded once and padded out of my room. I flipped on the TV and began planning what I was going to do with her when she returned. I smiled and thought it was fortunate that I had a supplemental hospital insurance plan and was in a private room.