Waking Her Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
Shawna obeys and returns to learn more.
2.1k words
4.41
35.4k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting the stage for you but you should read part 1 to truly understand the story.

*****

I'm in hospital for overnight observation and a pretty blonde nurse made the mistake of coming in to check up on me. After playing with her a little I sent her off with instructions to come back on her break.

True to my word when Shawna left the room I pulled the television into place flipped it onto one of the movie channels and proceeded to ignore the device. I reached into the drawer of the table beside the bed and pulled out my smartphone, both to check the time and I planned to make use of it when she returned - if she returned.

When I checked the time I quickly estimated what her break time was and set an alarm for 10 minutes before the time I believed her to be excusing herself from her duties. I carefully placed the phone back on top of the table and then decided that the movie on the TV wasn't that bad after all and settled down to watch.

The chirping of the phone actually woke me from having dozed off because the movie was a lot more boring than I had anticipated. Reaching over, I silenced the phone and then reached down to adjust myself because somewhere in my sleep my plans of what I was going to do to Shawna had intruded, and made my cock very hard. I also popped two tiny breath mints into my mouth to get rid of my morning breath.

I tried to concentrate on the television once more and smiled as I saw the door opening. I pushed the television out of the way and watched with amusement as she closed the door firmly and then walked over to my bed.

"I don't believe I'm doing this. I've never..." she started to say when I put my fingers up to her lips, leaned up in the bed, gripped her by the hair and pulled her into me.

She smelled of fresh soap and I quickly realized that she would not be allowed to wear perfume while on duty. My lips met hers and I softly teased and nibbled at them until she parted for me. I penetrated her with my tongue and tasted her. She responded to my kiss and as our tongues played and danced I released the strong grip I had on her hair and gently stroked the back of her neck. Then I covered her mouth completely and inhaled deeply, drawing her breath from her more and more until I felt her body weakening a little against me. I broke the kiss with a soft nibbling of her bottom lip. Leaning back I looked into her eyes and whispered,

"I believe you have something for me, Shawna chere?"

She fluttered her eyes a little like I had just given her the very first kiss she ever experienced and then blushed, reached into the pocket of her scrubs and placed the tiny little black thong into my hand without another word.

While she stood there unsure of what to do next, I felt how very wet she had made the thong for me, brought it up to sniff her scent and then licked it as she watched and her blush deepened even more.

"You have a very tasty little cunt, Shawna chere."

"Er, thank you."

Reacting quickly I lashed out with my hand to her backside and landed a quick slap that would have woke anyone else in the room but fortunately I was in a private room.

"You address me as sir, chere, always."

She jumped and let out a little yelp but replied,

"Yes sir, thank you, sir." she corrected herself. I had to hand it to her, she learned quickly.

"There's only one tiny problem with tasting you from your panties, Shawna, do you know what that is?"

"No sir," she answered as I slipped out from under the covers and stood facing her.

"I need to taste it from the source," I responded as I lowered her scrubs down and hoisted her onto the bed.

Pushing her back, I pulled the scrubs off her body, slipped a pillow under her ass and pushed her legs apart for me.

"Oh my god, what if someone comes in?" she whispered and tried to close her legs.

I pushed them back apart and replied, "Then they're going to witness how good a little nurse you can be, Shawna chere."

I gripped her ass and moved down to her well-trimmed little pussy, growled softly as I inhaled her scent and took a first, long lick from the bottom to the top. I moved my hands until I got my thumbs either side of her slit and pulled her open even more for me as I slowly licked the sweetness from that hot little cunt.

I didn't know if I was the first or one of many guys that had tasted her but when she mewled like a little kitten for me it just made me want it more. I stiffened my tongue and lashed her little clit as I worked my thumbs against her, almost penetrating with them and then I moved one hand, slipped one, then two fingers into her as I covered her clit with my mouth, gripped it in my teeth gently and lashed back and forth over it.

Shawna began to push and buck against my mouth and fingers and all I could hear was her trying to control her breathing in between whispering, "Oh my god, oh my god," over and over.

Reaching in deeper with my fingers, I found that pebbly little area inside her and began stroking and massaging it as I alternated licking her clit, nibbling her pussy and swallowing the juices as they flowed out of her. My face and beard were glistening with her and I intensified what I was doing as I growled once more.

As Shawna's hands gripped my head, I reached down with my free hand and slipped a single digit between the cheeks of her ass. I found the tiny rosebud and almost tickled it as I slipped a third finger into her very tight little pussy to join the two working her special area.

I could feel her tensing and quivering as I worked her pussy and teased her ass and then she began mewling once more and she made me smile as I rode her body when I heard,

"Please sir, please, I need to cum again for you, please sir."

I released her pussy from my mouth for a second and responded,

"Yes my pretty slut, cum for me again."

I went back to her clit and gently bit it, laved it with my tongue and as I felt her clench on my fingers, I slipped the single digit deep into her ass and she bucked hard against my face and hands as her body shuddered with release.

I never stopped working her even as she began flowing out onto me and fingerfucked her tight little ass even harder. I began a "come hither" motion with the fingers pressed against her G spot and that was all that was needed. Little Shawna was a squirter and her pussy began to gush copious amounts of juice. So much so, that if I had never experienced it before I'm sure she could have drowned me.

Finally I gave her pussy one last lick, pulled away from her and smiled as I saw the puddle she had just turned into.

"Oh sir, what have I done, did I pee on you?" she asked with a look of embarrassed fear.

"No kitten, you simply squirted. I'm surprised that you wouldn't know that being as you are a nurse."

She gathered herself up, sat on the bed, reached down and played her fingers in the mess she had made and then licked two of them and giggled.

"No sir, I never even knew a woman could do that and have never done that before but it was amazing. Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome little kitten, now you are going to return the favour for me."

She blushed once again, got off the bed and lowered to her knees.

"No chere, I am going to get back into bed and you can suck my cock from there."

I got back on the bed, lowered the thing as much as possible and watched as Shawna got to her feet and took my cock in her little hand.

"I...I...haven't done this very much sir."

"That's okay kitten, I will teach you."

With that she lowered down, licked the head of my cock and then sucked it into her mouth. I decided I would let her go a little and see what she had learned already, when I discovered she was right. She tried to go down too far too quickly and coughed as she came up.

"That's okay kitten, take your time a little and when you're used to it a little more I shall guide that pretty head to take me deep."

I reached out with my right hand and teased her little cunt with my fingers as she started to suck in earnest. I could feel her drooling around my cock and reached up to grip her hair with my left hand to guide her up and down movements.

I moved her head with intent now as I enjoyed her and plunged two fingers into her cunt again just as I pushed her down so my cock went to the back of her throat. She struggled a little but realized that I was in control now and whimpered around me which just made me want more so I moved her faster and harder.

I could not take too much more and felt my balls tightening as I hissed through clenched teeth,

"Don't you dare swallow it down yet, Shawna, keep it in your mouth!"

I almost didn't get the sentence finished when I felt the first spurt of my cock and her cheeks popped out as my balls fired shot after shot of cum into her. I saw it drooling out of her mouth around me and I just kept moving her head to make sure I was done. Finally I released her and she stood up looking at me with a quizzical expression.

I released her pussy from my hand and raised it up, palm upwards.

"Spit it out into my hand, Shawna chere."

She gave me a strange look and then did as she was told allowing my cum to fall into my hand.

"Now, this is a gift, Shawna but good little sluts aren't just given such a gift, they have to really want it. You will have to beg for this if you want it; otherwise I will simply wash it off my hand."

She blinked several times, unsure of what she should do and then finally blurted out,

"Please sir, please may I have your gift?"

I smiled as I realized how far I had taken her now and then softly responded with,

"Yes kitten, lick it from my hand, take all of it and enjoy."

She leaned back over and slurped and licked everything up from me and then without even being told leaned into me and licked the remnants that spilled from her mouth onto my balls and body.

"You have done very well, Shawna chere but now, there is something else I want."

Still licking her lips she cocked her head to one side and then I reached over, picked up my phone and said,

"Remove the top of your scrubs and place your hands down beside you and smile for me."

She quickly obeyed and I used my phone to take several quick pictures of her standing naked before me. When I had finished, I checked the pictures, deciding on the one to use and entered it into a new contact and handed her the phone.

"Now Shawna, enter in your phone numbers and all your contact details. I am due to be out of here today sometime and I will be contacting you soon to come and visit me."

She stood there for a moment and did not do a thing.

"I have a boyfriend, sir."

"That doesn't matter to me right now, Shawna. You can do as I asked or you can hand the phone back to me and never see me again, your choice?"

She bit her bottom lip and then with practiced fingers and thumbs, she quickly inputted everything into the phone and handed it back to me.

"There you go, sir, but please only send me a text message first, he's very jealous."

She quickly got dressed and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she scurried out of the room and I smiled as I reviewed everything she had just given me in how to contact my new little submissive nurse.