Waking Her Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
Shawna accepts an invitation to dinner and her new life.
3k words
4.38
32.9k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend has just begun, and I learned from the nursing station that Shawna was off until Monday morning. I decided that this was a perfect opportunity to teach her a little more about her newly discovered side. (You may want to read the first two parts of this story to learn about this pretty nurse and her adventures)

It was just after two o'clock in the afternoon when I got home from the hospital. The doctor told me everything seemed to be in order, so I went up to the bedroom, stripped off and got into a tee and shorts to go for a workout downstairs.

Grabbing my phone, I admired the picture I had taken of Shawna. She stood there in all her glory with hands by her sides and her tiny 32B tits on display along with the rest of her gorgeous, naked body. Everything was in proportion and I instantly got hard as I recalled how sweet her finely trimmed, little blonde pussy tasted.

I wrestled my hand away from my cock because I was enjoying the picture a little too much, quickly composed a short text and sent it.

Shawna chere, are you there?

I had just made it down the to the home gym in the basement when my phone chirped,

Yes sir, but I have to call my boyfriend back.

"Oh no babygirl, we can't have him interfering with my plans," I thought and started inputting an important message.

Yes, call him back and tell him you have plans for the weekend, chere. I hurriedly sent and hoped I wouldn't need to guide her through exactly what she should or would say to him.

Deciding I best concentrate on putting everything in place before I began my work-out, I wandered outside to the patio, lit up a smoke, and relaxed in the sun while I waited.

I knew Shawna would be struggling with my instructions and trying to decide if she was going to blow off her boyfriend or not. Deciding to simply wait patiently for her decision, I just relaxed, hummed a little tune from a play I had acted in with a semi-pro theatre group - "Music of the Night" from Phantom. By the time I got to the third verse, my phone chirped.

I called him and told him, sir. Boy, is he angry. He wanted us to go camping.

I sensed her hoping I would text her back and let her off the hook, but my cock was not going to allow such magnamity.

"Mission accomplished," I thought and then smiled because it was time to reward Shawna and ease her into all I had planned. I sent her a text with my address and followed it up with some instructions.

You will pack whatever clothes and other items you need for the weekend in a small overnight bag. For tonight, I want you to dress for dinner. I shall be cooking us a meal and I expect you here by 7 o'clock.

I smiled when I got her sweet little, Yes sir, in reply. I went inside, set an alarm on my phone, tossed it on a table, and began my workout.

Forty-five minutes later I was done. I took a shower, dressed, and went down to the kitchen to decide what to make for my pretty nurse. Checking the time available, I decided that finger foods would be the best for the meal and buckled down to prepare a platter of various Sushi along with some teriyaki chicken in case she was allergic to seafood. When it was all done, I stored most of the food in the fridge, and the hot food in the top oven to keep it warm while I went downstairs to get a bottle of Sake.

Having lost track of time; just as my foot hit the main floor, the doorbell rang. Still holding the Sake, I opened the door. You could have knocked me over with a feather. Shawna had taken my instruction to dress for dinner to heart.

She was wearing a simple blue mini dress that appeared to be almost spray-painted to her body, and somehow the neckline made her tiny breasts appear larger than they were. Her hair and makeup was immaculate. Saying she was gorgeous was akin to saying the sinking of the Titanic was a minor maritime mishap. No wonder her boyfriend was so angry and jealous.

The one thing that I pride myself on is having a poker face, but even I struggled to maintain my composure as I said,

"Welcome to my home, kitten. Please do come in."

I closed the door, and grabbed the small bag she was carrying, dropping it to the floor. She wouldn't really need that for awhile.

Her high heels clicked softly on the granite, and her eyes got large as she looked around.

"Thank you sir, this is an amazing place you have."

I smiled and decided to keep her a little off balance before the weekend began.

"Thank you chere, and you look beautiful tonight, but are you wearing panties under that pretty dress?"

She looked shocked and swallowed before stammering, "Er, yes sir. Was I not supposed to?"

Still smiling I responded, "It's fine, kitten because I did not give you instructions otherwise. But this is a panty-free house, so remove them and give them to me."

She giggled as she pulled her dress up, slipped her panties down and off, and blushed as she handed me a very pretty bikini-cut pair of silk, blue panties. As I put them in my pocket she looked hurt and then said,

"That's it? Sir, don't I deserve something for that?"

Now it was my turn to look surprised, and I asked, "I'm sorry, Shawna chere, like what?"

"Well, the last time you kissed me," she said with a little pout.

It was all I could do to avoid laughing, and I bit my bottom lip to keep a straight face as I responded.

"You're right, kitten. I humbly apologize."

I reached over, pulled her into me, and kissed her exactly as I had done in the hospital. When I released her, I had to keep a hand on her back to allow her to recover her strength. I kept that hand there as I guided her into the kitchen eating area.

"Dinner is ready by the way, but I haven't had time to set the table."

I pointed at the dishes I had put out on the island and said,

"Would you mind setting those out while I get everything?"

When I got to the table with the platters of food, she had done an excellent job of placing things in all the wrong places. I made some minor corrections before pulling her chair out for her to sit down.

"I hope you like sushi, chere. But, if not, there's also some Teriyaki chicken there with plain rice."

"I don't think I've tried either, sir, but I'm willing."

"Oh babygirl, you surely are that," I thought as I smiled and served us both a nice sampling of California rolls, Tekamaki rolls and a few other delicacies that could be picked up by fingers or chop sticks.

I picked up a piece of Tekamaki, dipped it in sauce, and then gently teased it against her lips as I locked my eyes to hers.

"This is raw tuna, chere. Open for me."

Her lips parted, and she accepted the offering as I gently pushed it into her mouth until her lips closed around my two fingers. I watched her chew and taste the new delicacy. She smiled as she swallowed, saying,

"That was really good, may I have more?" "Sir!" she quickly added as her big blue eyes got large.

I laughed and for the rest of the dinner let her sample and taste all I had prepared by carefully feeding her from my hand. It was a little trick I had learned came in handy with women who were newly discovering their submissive side.

When the meal was finally over, I took her into the great room and left her standing in the middle of the floor as I walked over and took a chair.

"Shawna chere, strip for me and then lower down to all fours and come here to me."

"Str...ip, sir? I've never done that...and...there's no music."

I smiled because her biggest complaint was only about there being no music and I replied stoically,

"Obey kitten, come here to me as you should."

She worried her bottom lip a little, unsure of what she should do, but my words sank in. She made a few adjustments to the back of the dress, and then reached down, grabbed the bottom of it, and pulled it up over her body. As she dropped it on the floor, she let out a little sigh and watched me as she unclasped the half-cup blue bra and let it fall from her body. Still somewhat unsure of herself and what she was doing, she lowered to her knees, then to her palms and slowly began to crawl across the floor to where I sat.

She stopped right in front of me and gave me a questioning look?

"Keep coming Shawna chere. Come up here and drape yourself over my lap for a spanking."

I could see her shivering a little, and her eyes told me she was wondering whether she should just grab her dress and run out the door, but finally and without a word she did exactly as I asked.

I rested my left hand on her back and caressed her ass with my right hand as I said,

"Spanking is not to punish you Shawna chere, it is simply to prepare you for the night ahead. Now, count them out as I give them and thank me with each one."

I raised my hand and brought it down on one cheek of her ass, but not too hard because she was new to this.

SLAP!

"One, thank you sir!" she exclaimed and wiggled a little.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

I added three more alternating between her cheeks.

"Two, thank you sir. Three, thank you sir. Four, thank you sir."

"Spread your legs for me, kitten," I whispered, and she opened them as though I flipped a switch.

I teased my fingers against her pussy, and when I opened it a little with the tips, I found what I was seeking; she was soaking wet. I slipped my fingers in and out a few times as she whimpered and mewled a little, and then I went back to her ass.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Harder this time and her voice got louder as she responded,

"Five, thank you sir. Six, thank you sir. Seven, thank you sir. EIGHT, THANK YOU SIR."

Her voice trembled at the end. I knew she was close to tears, but I enjoyed the heat and redness of her ass as I caressed it, and played with her pussy a little more. Her mewls became moans, and she tried to move a little on me to get more of my fingers into her. Gripping my leg she tried to move back and forth as I finger-fucked her.

I again spanked her ass but went for eight strokes this time until she was in tears. When I touched her little cunt, she tensed and begged,

"Please sir, please finish me. Let me cum for you. I'm so close, I beg you sir."

I rammed two fingers in and stroked them against her G spot, teasing it and pressuring as she bucked and pressed herself back using my leg for leverage.

"Yes, cum for me slut. Show me what a good girl you are Shawna chere. Give it to me, cum all over me, NOW."

Much the same as in the hospital, she began squirting as I worked her wet little cunt. She coated my hand, and sprayed all over the leg of my pants. They were never going to be the same again.

When she was done and subsided, I pulled her up so she sat on my lap, kissed her face, and told her what a good girl she was. Her tears were drying, and her arms went around my neck. She buried her face into me as I held her.

"Now my pretty one, let's take you upstairs."

She didn't move and just kept holding me, so I stood up with her in my arms and carried her up and into the bedroom. When we got inside, I dropped her unceremoniously onto the king-size bed, and then gripped her legs and pulled her ass to the edge. As I knelt down, she instinctively opened her legs for me, and I gripped her ass to taste that sweet cunt again.

I lapped at her, tasting her sweet girlcum, and then hardening my tongue, fucking her with it as I reached up and played with her clit using two fingers. She gripped my hair and pulled me hard against her. I allowed it because I could feel her need as she ground her cunt against my mouth. She whimpered like a little animal and then held her breath. I looked up for a moment and saw her biting her bottom lip hard. As I continued to work her pussy, juices flowed out coating my face and beard. Finally she burst out gasping for air as she screamed,

"Please sir, please! Let your slut cum for you. I...I...can't stop it, PLEASE!"

I pulled back and said, "Yes slut, cum."

That was all it took, because even before I got my tongue back into her, she bucked and shook as her cunt once again sprayed her juices all over my face. I drank some of it, but the rest I just let splash around me as I kept up the pressure of working my tongue and finger on and in her.

Whether they were multiples or just aftershocks, her body quiverd and trembled with every touch of my hand and tongue and I worked her over and over until I finally heard her weakly plead,

"Please stop sir, please. It's too much, I can't take anymore."

I pulled back, stood up, and smiled down at her as I began to strip off my shirt and pants.

"Oh yes you can! You can take much more and you will, slut!"

Her eyes got large again, and she started to use the bed to try and push away just as I got out of my pants and boxers.

I gripped her hips, pulled her back, and then slipped a pillow under her ass to raise her up for me. Reaching down, I stroked the head of my cock slowly up and down her dripping little fuckhole. My cock wouldn't be considered for any Guinness awards but it was long enough, and nice and thick.

Shawna was tender, but she mewled again as she felt my cock rubbing against her, and I decided I wanted even more than just to sink into that delectable little cunt.

"Beg for it, kitten. Beg for me to fuck you and fill that sweet little cunt with my cock."

I slapped her clit with the head of it and she whimpered a little, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Yes sir, please fuck me, fill me, make me yours."

Her last words had an effect on me. If my cock wasn't hard enough from what I did to her before, it was hard enough now as it jumped in my hand. I pressed just the tip in and then gripped her hips and drove as hard and fast as I could into her. When I bottomed out, I held onto her hips and pushed even deeper, watching her eyes get large.

Smiling like a Cheshire cat, I pulled slowly back out almost until I was going to pop out of her and then drove back in hard and fast, feeling her little cunt open for me and grip like a sweet tight glove. I kept up this method of introducing her to my cock until even I couldn't take it anymore and began to pound into her in earnest, spurred on by the little whimpers and moans she was making.

She lay there, gripping the bedspread, using it for leverage to push back up at me with her hips. Her bottom lip once again was being chewed, and her breath was getting ragged now as she struggled towards her wave. I could feel her cunt begin to tighten around me like a vice, and that's when she finally said,

"Please sir, please let me cum and cum in your slut, give your gift to me."

Whether it was her words or simply that I was that close, my cock began shooting bullets of cum into her even as I growled and managed to spit out,

"Yessss...cum for me...NOW!"

Her legs wrapped around my waist, and she bucked at me like a little wildcat, shrieking and mewling and whimpering as her cunt gripped and released around me. I could feel her juices shooting out of her and covering my balls and thighs with her essence as I poured jet after jet into her. My hands were gripping her by the waist and hips so hard they left bruises, I later found out.

Fortunately, I was born with a gift that I didn't go soft right after I came, so I was able to keep fucking her until I got all of her orgasm out of her. I finally stopped, reached down, pulled her up to me, and kissed her softly.

"Oh, you are such a good girl, Shawna chere. Such a very good kitten slut for me."

"Thank you...Master," she responded softly.

I decided to correct her later and slipped into bed with her for a little breather, petting her like a little animal until I caught my breath and could get her some water to prepare her for my next plans, but that is for part 4.