Waking Her Submission Pt. 05

Story Info
Shawna awakens to a new day and a new beginning.
3.4k words
4.39
16.3k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna is about to learn more about what her submission means and where some of her limits are.

*****

As I walked down the hall I was torn about leaving her like that overnight but I also knew she needed this time to reflect a little on how serious I was about her.

Entering one of the guest bedrooms, I set an alarm to wake me in only two hours and settled down to a restless sleep myself. If I had anything important to do, I always woke up five minutes before any alarm went off and this night proved no different. It was an ability that somehow got ingrained in me over the years of having to be on time for important business meetings.

Getting out of the warm bed, I moved silently down the hall and opened the door to my bedroom without making a sound to check on Shawna and see how she was. Sure enough, she had fallen asleep and looked to be very peaceful. Satisfied that she was safe, I went back to my room and went back to sleep for the rest of the night.

Just before dawn, I woke up, went to my home gym for a quick work-out, then showered and dressed in the clothes I wore the night before, cursing myself for not bringing some clothes with me from my bedroom. When I had finished, I went upstairs to the kitchen, and prepared a nice breakfast tray for Shawna and myself consisting of orange juice, some fresh croissants, various little jams and some chocolate dipping sauce. I made a small pot of coffee, adding some sugar and cream to the tray and brought the whole thing upstairs.

I placed the tray down, opened the doors and walked into the room.

"Good morning kitten, I trust you slept well in my bed. I know that it is extremely comfortable and I hope those scarves didn't chafe your wrists or ankles."

Shawna opened her eyes the moment I opened the door and answered my question just how I had hoped she would, in a soft tiny voice.

"Good morning sir and I am truly sorry for what I said last night, please untie me. I...I really need to pee."

I placed the tray down, and quickly untied her wrists and helped her untie her ankles. Before she ran to the bathroom she hugged me tight and whispered again,

"I'm sorry sir, I really will try harder, I promise."

"I know you will kitten, now go to the bathroom and you can have a shower and get cleaned up after we have breakfast."

I gently swatted her ass as she got off the bed and she giggled as she trotted across to the ensuite bathroom. While I waited for her, I opened the blinds to let in the glorious day and poured myself a coffee.

I had a small round table over near the walkout to the balcony and I had just finished moving everything onto it, when Shawna came back. The bright light streaming through the glass made her blink a little and she held her hand up to shade her eyes as she asked,

"Should I get dressed first, sir?"

I admired her for a moment, standing there with the sunlight illuminating every detail of her body, marveling that such a beauty would be here at this moment. 5'6" tall, long blonde hair flowing down past her shoulders, nice little 34B tits that needed nothing to hold them up, and skin so soft and perfect looking she could easily have modeled for any manufacturer of skin lotion in the world. I smiled even larger as I saw that sweet, finely trimmed blonde pussy and said,

"No Shawna chere, you're perfect just the way you are, come here."

I took a small sip of orange juice, took her in my arms again and kissed her, sharing the juice with her but not needing to worry about her morning breath because it was as sweet as she was. Then I pulled a chair out and sat her down at the table.

"This looks great sir, may I start? I'm famished and I don't know why, I normally don't eat much for breakfast."

I laughed as I sat down and said, "Yes kitten, dig in and enjoy."

She picked up a croissant and then looked all over the table and then at the tray.

"Should I go and get a knife from your kitchen, sir?"

I smiled and took the croissant from her hand as I replied,

"Oh no little girl, I see I have to teach you many things. You never, ever use a knife on a good croissant and the best way to enjoy it is to share it with someone."

I tore a small corner off of the pastry and then dipped it into the chocolate.

"You always tear off small pieces with your hands and dip the piece into whatever you want on it."

I teased the morsel against her lips and she opened for me almost as soon as I touched them, leaning forward to take the treat from my fingers. Chocolate was on her lips and she quickly licked them clean, chewed and swallowed.

"Oh no, don't do that again, kitten. You took away my job. I have to clean off what you leave behind. Let me show you."

I tore off another piece of the croissant, dipped it into chocolate and then brushed it against one of her nipples, trailing the sauce as I teased the confection slowly up to her mouth and again she plucked it from my fingers with a playful snap of her teeth.

"Careful, bite me and it will be your bottom that will pay the price, kitten."

Her sweet blue eyes flashed mischievously and she answered, "I do hope so, sir," with a soft little giggle.

I launched from my chair and gripped her hair hard then kissed the chocolate from her lips and followed the trail all the way down to her breast and sucked her nipple to full hardness, biting it and rolling it through my teeth as she let out a small whimper.

"I'm the one who bites," I said as I sat back down and she gasped and said,

"Yes sir."

Between the two of us we made quick work of the rest of breakfast and then I slapped her on the ass again as I sent her to shower and prepare for some play time. While I waited I retrieved the selection of toys from the night table and set them out on the bed again deciding what to let her experience next. I knew that I would be tying her to the bed again but I determined that I would save that for much later in the day.

When she emerged from the shower, I met her partway and gripped her long blonde hair in one hand, and pushed her back against the wall. Staring down into her eyes, I pushed my hand down between her legs. I hardened my voice a little and growled softly as I said,

"You are going to be my little slut, kitten. My little fucktoy and now I am going to use you for my pleasure, do you understand me?"

Her eyes went big as she gasped out,

"Yes sir."

I curled two fingers into her and smiled at how fast she had dampened for me, wondering whether it was the shower or her excitement as I slowly fingered her. I said,

"Tell me. Tell me what you are now. Say it all, kitten!"

Her hips began to grind against my hand, and she breathed hard as she replied.

"I'm your slut, sir. Your fucktoy. Your little pleasure and I will be anything you want me to be, sir."

I growled again at her response and then lowered, kissed her and moved to her neck, biting as I worked her little cunt with my fingers, feeling her bucking against the intensity of what I was doing. Her hand reached and gripped my hardening cock through my pants and I released my grip on her neck.

"No, kitten, you don't get to touch me yet. I will tell you when you may do that."

She whimpered a little but withdrew her hand, and I concentrated on working her G spot and clit with my fingers, enjoying how she writhed in my grip. Lowering down again, I suckled on one of her tits and bit and released over and over on her nipple. Each time I did that her little body bucked and I could feel her juices dripping out and staining her thighs as she struggled with her rising need. In a very quick time she gasped out her request.

"Please sir, please let me cum, I need it, please!"

I could feel her entire body shuddering with need and I knew combined with her frustration from last night she wouldn't be truly able to hold back if I continued my ministrations.

"Yes, slut, cum for me, NOW! Give it all to me, don't you dare keep any of that glorious girlcum back from me, Shawna!"

As I finished her name she began cumming on my fingers and hand. I covered her sounds with my mouth as I kissed her and increased the pressures on her clit and G spot with my fingers as she gave to me. I could feel her finish and then the beginning of the next wave coming on quickly as she whimpered and moaned while I kissed her. One of her hands gripped at my wrist but she knew better than to try and push me away. Instead her fingers gripped my wrist so hard that I could feel her nails biting into my skin as she broke our kiss and breathlessly begged,

"Please stop sir...please let me stop. You have it all, I can't give any more."

I looked deep into her eyes and switched gears, moving my thumb off her clit and then adding a third finger inside her as I began to fuck her little pussy with my fingers, hard and deep. Her eyes got big and she almost looked panicked as I said,

"No Shawna, you're not done yet, I want more. I want another from you before I let you stop. Now GIVE! Cum NOW, slut!"

Either from my command or because her body instinctively reacted to my fingers she began gushing over my hand and a stream of girlcum came out of her, splashing on my floor as her cunt clenched my fingers like a steel vise. When she finished, I withdrew my fingers, licking them as I smiled and said,

"That's a good girl, that's my pretty, good girl. Now it seems you have made a little mess all over my floor kitten, and good little kittens clean up their messes."

She blushed and asked, "Where can I get a mop and bucket, sir?"

"Oh no, Shawna. You won't be using a mop and bucket; that would be a waste of sweet, delicious girlcum. Get down on all fours and lick it all up for me."

Her blush deepened and she slowly lowered down to the floor. She whimpered a little as she got down lower by placing her arms either side of the puddle she made and then lowered her head, licking at the tiny lake of girlcum. The sight of her doing this was a little much and my cock got hard as a piece of steel. Reaching down, I adjusted myself before walking over to the bed and picking up a wide-tongued riding crop.

Shawna had watched me as she licked and slurped up her juices and when she saw what I had in my hand her eyes got large, but I have to give her credit, she never paused in what she was doing. I also picked up a pillow from the bed and walked quickly back to stand behind her, dropping the pillow on the floor, and then stroked the leather tongue against her ass. She squirmed and whimpered a little but kept licking at her little mess.

"Pretty little kittens clean up their messes, Shawna. They also clean up their messes without the need of being told. Hopefully with the use of this tool, I will reinforce that you never wait again when the opportunity arises for you to do the right thing without asking."

Because she was so new to all this, I used as little force as possible as I struck her ass cheek with the crop.

THWACK!

"One, thank you sir."

I smiled as I heard her automatic response, and I hit the other cheek of her ass with the same force.

THWACK!

"Two, thank you sir."

I began a rhythm as continued with the crop and gauged the strength I used by the whimpers and sounds she made with each stroke of the crop.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

She counted out each of them and thanked me but her ass got pinker with every stroke. I continued using the crop delicately against her until she began to wriggle her ass a little in an effort to avoid the crop and that was when I knelt down behind her on the pillow.

I laid the crop on the floor beside me, undid my pants, pulled them down, and sunk balls deep into her wet little cunt. She gasped but continued to lave my floor with her tongue to get every drop while I began to fuck into her. Every time my hips smacked her tender ass she let out a tiny whimper which just encouraged me to go harder and even deeper. I even slapped her ass while I fucked her and that elicited even more of a pained response but also something that sounded like a little growl from deep within her. Finally, I felt the pressure building in my balls just as she yelled out,

"PLEASE SIR, I need to cum, OH GOD, please let me cum for you!"

Ramming in hard as I could then I answered her.

"Yes, cum for me kitten! Cum NOW! Give!"

Even as I gave her permission, I felt her pussy contract on my cock and my balls began emptying their seed into her. Her cunt worked on my cock as though it were milking me and I shot jet after jet into her sweet little cunt. She was bucking and thrashing as her own wave washed over her and as the last of my cum left my body I reached down and jammed two fingers deep into her ass which resulted in her giving me everything as she squirted once again and I felt the stream splashing around me.

I stood up and reached for her hand. Pulling her up to me, I petted her and whispered softly against her lips.

"You're a good girl, Shawna chere, a very good girl."

She smiled up at me and then began to lower down to the floor but I stopped her and said,

"No, kitten, if I let you do that, things would happen again and we would find ourselves in an endless cycle of you cumming and having to clean it up, and me having to play with you as you did it. Just get some towels from the bathroom and clean it that way."

She obeyed and cleaned up my floor to my satisfaction and then came over to where I was standing beside the bed.

"We are going to pick-up from last night, kitten, but this time with a slight difference. You can choose to be tied to the bed or you can attempt to simply grip the scarves at the corners and promise me that you will not release them no matter what. Choose Shawna chere."

I watched her processing the information and she actually swallowed some imaginary lump in her throat before she answered.

"I would like to try with just wrapping the scarves around my hands, sir."

As she lay down on the bed, I went into the hallway and got two very large, fresh bath towels from the linen closet. When I returned, I noticed that she had tied the two scarves from the bottom corners to her ankles and had already wrapped the ones from the head of the bed around her wrists and was holding onto the length of silk coming from the corners. It was almost as if she was presenting herself to me and I could not resist smiling at her enthusiasm. I quickly opened the towels and slipped them under her ass to hopefully keep the bedding dry from what I was sure would be a large flood from her little cunt.

"Well done, kitten. Now to enhance what I'm going to do with you, you will need to be blindfolded."

Reaching down, I picked up a black silk scarf and wrapped it around her head, tying it tightly in place so it covered her eyes and allowed her to see nothing. Once I was certain all was as it should be, I began.

I had ice, water, a vampire glove, a soft fur mitt, an ostrich feather, a silk scarf, my crops, a sharp blade with a wide dull side opposite, and oil that would heat up on contact with skin.

For the balance of the morning and well into the late afternoon, I used all the tools to introduce her to sensation play. In between, I used fingers, tongue, and toys between all of them to get more and more from her body. The lips of her pussy and her clit got quite puffy and tender toward the end but I did not relent in my quest to discover what she could give until she had no more.

At one point she seemed to have lost the ability to speak because she did not beg to cum for me with words and all she could do was make sounds that were similar to what she needed to ask. Finally, she bit her lip so hard that she actually broke the skin and that was when she finally found her voice and breathlessly said,

"Please sir, no more. Please stop, please let me rest."

I sat back on my legs as I knelt beside her body and smiled. I pulled the toy out of her pussy and turned it off. Her entire body was still shivering as I reached up and removed the blindfold. Reaching up, I gently removed the scarves from around her wrists and she opened her hands to let them go. I brought her up to me and held her close as I stroked her head and hair. I held her like that for a long time just petting and soothing her and let her catch her breath and her strength. When I knew she had recovered, I said,

"You have pleased me very much, kitten. Now tell me, how many times you have cum for me today...so far?"

She pulled back from me a little and looked into my eyes as a little fear crept into hers.

"I have no idea sir. I lost count somewhere around thirty. I would even say thirty one simply because I no longer could tell where one began and one ended. Oh, and they were all well beyond what I thought were tens."

I laughed and pulled her close again and said,

"You do realize that it is your responsibility to keep count for me, don't you? I may have to punish you by repeating this whole ordeal with you again sometime."

She giggled as she replied, "Promise?"

We both got off the bed and I swatted her ass,

"Go get cleaned up and you can help me prepare dinner for both of us, kitten. I suspect you've worked up an appetite, I know I have."

Once again she giggled and dashed into the bathroom but quickly came back.

"Sir, I used the towels on the floor, do you have any more?"

A sadistic little thought came to me and I picked up the two that were on the bed that she had soaked with her girlcum so thoroughly they had changed colour and said,

"Well, I have these two."

Her eyes got really large and she obviously was at a loss for words.

"It is fine. Okay kitten, go ahead and start your shower, I'll bring in some fresh towels while you're in there. As she ran back into the bathroom, I went to get more fresh towels from the linen closet and began planning what to do with her for the balance of the day and evening.