Waking the Vengence Pt. 07

Story Info
Greg punishes Janice and takes sister's Vcard.
7.8k words
4.64
80.1k
160

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,046 Followers

All characters in this story involved in sexual acts are over 18.

If you haven't read the first six parts I suggest you start there.

Quick summery.

Part 1: Greg Masters is attacked by bullies while trying to protect his sister from a group of sexual predators and finds he has the ability to control minds. Starts getting Vengeance on those that have hurt him in the past. Learns his sister wants him to teach her about sex and take her virginity.

Part 2: Greg uses his mind control on his mother when she catches Greg and his sister having oral sex and learns his mother and sister are natural Submissives. Takes both women as his. Has Anal sex with his mom. Has his new Mommy-Slut trick her old Mistress into a late night visit so he can make her his toy as well.

Part 3: Greg uses his hind control to tun Janice from a dominant Mistress into a submissive Slut. He also acquires one of Janice's own submissives as his own. Has a "vision" while asleep and learns his is the Vengeance for the three Fates.

Part 4. Greg starts his mission as the Vengeance of the hands of Fate. He also starts the seduction of another slut and dishes out some vengeance on Janice.

Part 5: Greg brings vengeance to dad and church elders. Finds another natural submissive and makes Amber his girlfriend/slut.

Part 6: Greg tells the girls about the fates and demonstrates his powers. Then he takes Chastity and messes up her mind.

Hey if you are still reading this part don't forget to leave me a star rating. I love to read your comments and suggestions as well. All encouragement is appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must have splashed six or seven huge ropes of cum into her because our mixed juices were shooting out of her pussy around my cock and pooling on the bed. I gave her a few more pumps for good measure as I softened, and then I pulled out and collapsed on the bed. I still needed to fuck her ass and then take my sister's virginity tonight, and I was spent. I might just have to wait and take Chastity's final hole tomorrow morning. She was already at my dick trying to get me hard again. "Please master I need you to fuck my ass now I need you to cum in my ass and purify my last hole for you master."

"I reached down and put my hand on her head. Stop Chastity. I can't right now I need to refuel and recharge. You will have to wait."

I could see she wanted to argue, but she knew that would bring her pain. "Yes, Master I will wait a bit."

"You will wait until tomorrow morning. After we clean up and eat then I have promised to spend the night with Charlotte alone. She wants me to take her virginity too. You and your sister wives Barbie and Amber will sleep in here alone tonight. Tomorrow I will purify your last hole."

"Yes Master." She pouted while she said it but she didn't argue or even try to convince me otherwise. "Go clean up in the shower in the bathroom just outside the door. I'm going to use the one in the other bedroom."

"I could clean you in the shower master."

"No I know that trick. I said tomorrow and that is what I meant. Now go wash up and put on your dress without your bra and panties my wives must never wear bras and panties so I can have access whenever I want."

"As you wish my Master."

I couldn't resist as she stood to pick up her dress. "Good Girl Chastity."

She fell to the ground screaming in her orgasm, and I left her there thrashing on the ground from her conditioned response. I needed to wash her fluids off me and make sure I was clean and fresh for taking my little sister's virginity after I ate. I grabbed my new suit that I'd worn that day and quickly hung up the jacket. The pants and shirt went into the laundry hamper, and I grabbed a comfortable pair of my new dress pants, and a shirt that I'd picked up while at the tailors. I wanted to look good for the night I had planned for Charlotte. Just then my phone rang. I looked at it and saw it was Janice. She was probably calling to update me on the tasks I gave her before she left me this afternoon. "Janice, what do you have for me?"

"Greg, I have finished setting up your bank account in the Caymans, and I've ordered you an American Express Black Card. You already have One million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars in the account. Carol decided to pay you in full as a token of her faith in you. Though she will demand it back if you can't deliver. I also have the file with the paperwork to Terminate all parental rights for Jefferson Cadman to sign, and I have the address for his home in the file. I should tell you that he has very tight security, and no one gets in to see him without an appointment. You should know he doesn't make appointments at his house."

I laughed. "That's not going to be a problem he'll see me."

"For your sake I hope you're right. You really don't want to upset Carol right now. Also are you sure you'll be able to help her daughter?"

This was unacceptable I'd gone easy on reprogramming Janice because I'd broken her without my usual pushes. Now I was thinking that was a mistake. "Who is the Master slut?"

She sucked in a breath realizing she might have gone too far. "You are Greg."

"That's right I am. Do you own a ball gag for your sluts?"

"Yes."

"Grab it, the file you assembled for me, and the paperwork for the bank account, then drive over here now. You have fifteen minutes to arrive and be waiting in the den in proper slut attire and position with the gag in place in your mouth. I will add to your punishment for every minute beyond that you are late."

I could hear her scrambling over the phone to grab what I told her and beat the almost impossible deadline I'd given her. I hung up and continued toward mother's bathroom. I'd push absolute obedience and confidence in Janice once she got here, and then I'd turn her former slaves loose on her to punish her for me, and I had the worst chastisement I could think of in mind for her. I set the timer on my phone for fourteen minutes.

I climbed into the shower and started to wash when the door to the bathroom opened, followed by the frosted glass shower door. I turned and saw my sister naked and smiling. "Can I wash you Lover?"

I pulled her body against mine and kissed her letting my tongue make love to her mouth. "That sounds absolutely perfect my Love."

She poured the body wash on her hands and began to wash from my face to my toes. Not doing anything overtly sexual just a good soaping and making sure that every part of me was clean. I continued to play with her body as she washed me, letting my hands run over and tease her perky breasts and down to her shaved mound. Once there I rubbed her clit and titillated her lips and hole even going so far as to take my other hand and stimulate the outside of her butt hole. Never letting a finger enter her just simple rubs and strokes. As it was afternoon, her punishment was over, but I never went far enough to allow her to cum. I edged her over and over then backed off the pressure to let her calm down. By the time she'd finished on my front and what she could do of my backside by reaching around me, she was so horny I could smell her need over the smell of the water and soap. "Please Lover, please let me cum."

I kissed her lips and whispered in her ear. "Your punishment may be up Charlotte, but you still can't cum. Not until we are in your bed and making love then you can cum all you want."

I turned off the water and realized the timer had been going off on my phone. I didn't know how long Janice had been here or if she'd made it on time. "Let's get dried and dressed. Janice should be waiting in the den for some punishment. Then I want to eat, and the rest of the night is ours."

Charlotte grabbed my wet body and kissed me thrusting her tongue repeatedly into my mouth as she crushed her lips over mine. "Oh Thank you Greg, I love you so much."

I wrapped my arms around her, my recently recovered dick pressing into her belly. "I love you too Sis. I promise tonight will be everything you've ever hoped it will be."

She smiled and kissed me again. "I know it will because my big brother is going to take my cherry. That's all I've ever wanted since I knew what sex was."

"Well tonight I hope I can live up to your fantasies."

"I'm sure you can Big Brother. You've not disappointed me yet. I don't think you can disappoint me. Plus I heard the other two today screaming out their pleasure. I'm sure I'll do the same."

I shook my head. "That was fucking Charlotte. I don't plan on fucking you. I plan to make love to you. It will be different, and I won't change you to experience overwhelming pleasure. I want to know that what you feel is real."

"I saw both Amber and Chastity Greg. It sure looked real to me."

I shook my head. It is but it isn't Charlotte. I changed them, their minds and bodies to feel that way. I don't want to change you. I want what you feel to be real."

Charlotte frowned. "But I want to experience what your other wives got to experience. You told us we were all equal then I want the same experiences they are getting."

"If you still feel that way after I take your virginity, then I can make you just like them. Well maybe not like Chastity."

"What does that mean?"

So I told my sister what I'd done to Chastity her last two "truths."

Charlotte looked at me like I'd stepped in dog shit or something equally disgusting. "Why would you do that Greg? She won't be able to function in public like that and her calling you Master all the time may give away everything you wanted to keep a secret. Plus have you thought about how needy she'll be needing to fuck you all the time? Or have you knock her up over and over? I think you should talk to mom not as your slave but as a medical professional. That wasn't the smartest thing you've done since you got these powers. I thought you brought her here to keep her safe from a bad master."

I frowned "I did."

"Well it seems to me that you brought her here to humiliate her and that's not a good master, Greg. Are you going to do that or something worse to me? Or Amber or Barbie? I understand doing things like that to Dad, Mom and Janice. They let you be hurt or hurt you, but Chastity did nothing wrong. Yes, she ignored you, because her dick head of a father ordered her too. He was, in a way, her master before you. Would you punish me for obeying you?"

I sighed and hung my head. This was why I didn't want to change Charlotte, yes I told her what to do and if I told her to drop it, she would. I valued her morality. It would help keep him from slipping too far into the darkness himself. "No, I wouldn't and you're right I got carried away and punished her for something that isn't her fault. I guess because I didn't really get to bring vengeance to her father like I wanted."

"Can you fix what you did?"

I thought about it and nodded. "Yeah but I'm still not going to remove it all just tone it down a lot."

"I can't live with that and, to be honest neither can Charity or you. Now will you make it so I can orgasm like the rest of them? I want to cum so loud and long that everyone knows how much you satisfy me."

"We'll see." I must admit having my little sister screaming my name as she had earth shattering climax after earth shattering climax really turned me on. So I decided to make the physical changes and let it be a surprise tonight when I took her to bed. I was still going to make love to her this first time, but if she was cuming while I did so that wasn't actually a bad idea.

I was clean, shaved and dressed now. On top of that I'd made Janice wait downstairs naked and gaged for over twenty minutes if she arrived on time. I would have to ungag her and make her tell me the truth to know how late she was.

"Let's head downstairs, I need to punish Janice for her attitude today and then eat so I'll have the energy and stamina I'll need for our night together."

We headed down and on the way I encountered all three of my other slut-wives. "Amber sweetheart, Barbie my pet, will you two come downstairs with me to the den. Chastity go find my mother and tell her to join us in the den, and then you eat your dinner.

All three answered as they were supposed to when upstairs. "Yes Master."

I bit my tongue to keep from calling them good girls and sending the three of them into ecstasy. It was harder than I thought to resist. Then Charlotte and I walked downstairs, and into the den where Janice knelt on the floor, completely naked, a ball gag in her mouth, her head down. She didn't even look up as we came in. Arms clasped behind her back and her legs so that anyone had easy access to her cunt. Her breasts were thrust out. I walked up and stood in front of her. "You can obey when you want to. However, you can't trust that your Master knows better than you. That is going to stop tonight. Do you understand me cunt?"

She couldn't answer besides nodding her head. "I don't think you really do but after tonight, it won't matter. Because I'm done being nice to you. Today you admitted that you hated me for existing but from tonight on that won't matter. Because I'm going to prove to you just how I know that anything I say will happen. Afterwards I'll fix the problems I let slide last night."

I could see her anger boiling away the cautious resolve she had built last night that I was a true Dominant. Now she thought I drugged her or something, and it was finally leaving her system. I smiled as I removed the ball gag from her mouth. "I didn't drug you Janice, you worthless slut. I didn't have to. I am a true Dominant, and as such I can make you do anything I want. I thought I'd proven that last night but let me set you straight right now."

"Fuck you dick head. I'm not your submissive, and I'm going to take all your sluts away starting with your precious sister." She spat as she started to move toward Charlotte. I shook my head and let her get so close she could reach out and touch Charlotte, who stood beside me holding on to me nervously. I looked at Janice and pushed. "Stop! You will not move. You will not speak. You will just stand there like a statue until I'm done with you."

I could see her surprise as her body wouldn't do what she wanted. She knew she had been inches from ripping Charlotte's clothes off of her and forcing the little slut to lick her cunt. That pissed me off no one would force Charlotte to do anything, and no one would ever take my precious baby sister from me. If it hadn't been for my children growing inside her worthless cunt I'd have shriveled her into an old worn-out woman instantly. Instead, I moved directly in front of her, so she couldn't help but see me. "You want to see someone's clothes torn off bitch? How's this?"

I flicked my hand, and her entire wardrobe ripped painfully off her body to the back and fell to the ground. I could sense her surprise at this too. She had no idea how I was doing the things I did. She wondered again if I was drugging her somehow. I laughed at her out loud. "How would I have drugged you, you stupid cunt?"

She didn't understand and refused to acknowledge that I was reading her thoughts. So I decided the truth was in order. "I told you I'm a true Dominant no one can resist me. Don't believe me still? How about if I lift you into the air and throw you into the brick wall without touching you would you believe me, then?"

I held my hand out in front of her and made a fist, lifted it about four inches, lifting her about two feet of the floor, and then I shoved my hand at the wall behind her that was the brick wall our fireplace was set in. She flew backwards and slammed into the wall hard enough to rattle her teeth. Then I sneered at her. "You think you're so high and mighty looking down on everyone? Then let's make that reality. I shot me fist straight up, and she shot up the wall scraping her back and ass on the bricks until her head was bent looking down because of the ceiling pressed against the back of her head. Using my Telekinesis, I left her stuck there and walked over looking up at her. I think you can talk now but like last night only in a soft voice."

"How are you doing this? Is it hypnosis, have you hypnotized me?"

"Oh you think it isn't real, well then let's prove that wrong."

I removed the hold that had her to the wall and ceiling and had her float along behind me as I left the den and went upstairs to mom's room and the master walk-in closet with its back wall that was all mirrors, and I had Janice standing right beside me. I looked at Charlotte, who had followed me, and I didn't want her to see what I did next. "Charlotte, Go find mommy-slut and Barbie and Amber and tell them I said to go out to the willow tree and find me four of the best switches on the tree. Mom will know the right ones she used to do it for dad all the time to beat me with."

Charlotte left without a word to do as I told her. That's why I loved my little sister. I didn't have to push or use my power on her, she wanted to obey me. Then I looked at Janice. "It's not hypnosis stupid cunt. It's power. I'm what the ancient Greeks would call a demigod. I work for the god's, in particular, the Fates. They gave me power to change bodies, minds and move objects. Cause or heal illness." I looked at her and smiled in a not pleasant way. You are so proud of that body you work extreemly hard to keep it looking perfect, maybe I should give you a makeover that matches your soul."

I reached up and stroked her hair, which instantly turned grey and large clumps of it fell out. It looked dirty and greasy and thin. Then I pointed at her mouth, and her teeth decayed and started crumbling, and her lips wrinkled and pulled in. I grinned and reached out and touched the tits, I knew she worked hard to keep firm and tight. "You're in your forties Janice let's see how your tits will look when you're seventy. I brushed my hands across them and watched them pucker with wrinkles and sag stretching down toward her stomach. At that point, she started to cry. I looked lower oh and that pussy you don't even need that anymore. I swiped my hand over her honey hole, and it completely disappeared. I pointed at her ass and watched it sag like her tits and turned her so she could see the result. "This could be the new you from this day forwards, but don't worry I won't leave you like this after all you're Janice Snyder, the high-powered family attorney. Or are you? See I have the ability to change your mind and rewrite everything you think you know. As of right now, deep down, you know your Janice Snyder attorney at law. But you can't help but think of yourself as JayJay a seventy-year-old dried-up whore that no one wants to fuck anymore so you just wander around asking to take it up the ass or give blowjobs for a dollar."

I shoved that into her head. She suddenly saw me in the mirror. "Hey stud boy how about you let ole JayJay suck your dick for a dollar?"

I laughed. "I wouldn't let your diseased mouth near my dick you, old whore."

"Well then fuck my ass for fifty cents."

I reached into her mind and cleared out the old whore and let Janice loose. "Keep fighting me and JayJay will be who you are permanently. Do you understand?"

Silently Janice nodded her head. I pushed the next thoughts so hard I knew they would become like her beliefs. "You belong to me and everyone in this house. You are the bottom slut and glad that we even allow you to serve us. You realize how lucky you are that we even pay you any attention. You will never try to be dominant again. As a matter of fact, except at work, you are the most submissive person there is. You can't refuse any request by anyone in this house but only in this house. Everything you own belongs to me. I make all your life decisions for you. Tomorrow you will go home and pack everything you own. Your clothes, toys and you will move in here permanently. Monday you will do two things. You will call that bank in the Caymans and transfer the half a billion dollars you have hidden there into my account. Then you will call a real estate agent and put your condo on the market. After work, you will go to the furniture store and purchase two bunk bed sets and have them delivered here and put in Charlotte's old room. You will sleep in one of those bunks, unless I allow you to sleep else where. Now repeat all this to me and let it become your life."

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,046 Followers
12