Waking Together

Story Info
A slave and her Master's first morning.
914 words
4.05
24.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is really part 3 of a series. Please read First Meetings and Behind Closed Doors. This is a tender series that I wrote for my Master*

She groaned softly, hearing the persistent sound of an alarm clock going off. Snuggling back down, she pulled the covers over her head, willing it to go away. Imagine her surprise when it actually did. Still mostly asleep, her body reacted faster than her mind did as she felt a lazy hand caressing its way down her body.

It wasn't until she heard His voice in her ear that she remembered where she was. She was so comfy and happy, right where she was and here He was reminding her that if she wanted any time with Him before He left for the day then she would have to be getting up.

Muttering something about not being a fan of reality, she rolled over so that she was facing Him. Hearing His chuckle, she ran her hands over His chest, much braver than she had been the night before. Her happiness lit up her face as she teasingly nipped His shoulder.

"You think it's funny that you're waking me up, do you?"

Laughing, He looked down at her sleepy face and kissed her.

"Of course, my pet. You're so cute when you're all sleepy cranky."

Shaking her head, her mouth inadvertently brushed against one of His nipples. Hearing His soft intake of breath filled her with a sense of mischievousness. Without stopping to think about what she was doing, she lowered her mouth and wrapped it around His nipple. Hearing His groan only encouraged her more and she slid her hand over so that her fingers could tease the other one as her mouth worked the one that it had found.

She laughed to herself when she heard His muttered curse after He glanced at the clock beside the bed. Leaning back, she looked over at Him, trying desperately to keep a straight face.

"What's the matter, Master?"

"You know quite well what is the matter, little girl. Now get your oh so funny self out of bed. You'll be joining me in the shower this morning before I have to go."

With that, He pulled the covers off of her. She squealed as He swatted her on the behind, encouraging her to get up and out of bed.

Sitting up on the side of the bed, she lazily stretched, sighing as she always did when she had to remove the collar from around her throat. Unfortunately, leather and water aren't really a good combination. This time though, she could take the key over to Him and have Him unlock it for her.

After He tenderly pulled it from her throat, He leaned down to lightly nip where it had been.

"Mine."

With that, He turned and walked into the bathroom while she lovingly placed the collar across her clean clothes. While He was out, she would be here, among His things, which meant that she would be able to wear it once she had dried off.

Smiling to herself, she joined Him in the shower. Unlike the night before, this time they lovingly washed each other. Knowing that they didn't have much time, both of them tried to resist the temptation to play with the other. Even the best intentioned hands slip sometimes, though. So much had happened recently, that perhaps they just needed to remind themselves that this was real.

Stepping from the shower, He sent her out ahead of Him so that He could shave and finish getting ready to go. He instructed her to dry off and sit on the edge of the bed, waiting for Him to step out.

Unsure of what He had in mind, she did as He asked. She carefully dried off her body before folding her towel and placing it over the back of the chair. She then sat on the edge of the bed, watching the bathroom door, waiting patiently for Him to join her.

He knew that she would be right where He had instructed her to be. One of the things that He loved best about her was her eagerness to please Him. Her trust had been hard won, but it was worth every struggle and disagreement that they had had.

Walking over to her, He paused only long enough to pick up her collar from where it laid on her clothes. Putting out a hand to her, He guided her to her feet, kissing her tenderly as He placed the collar back around her throat where it belonged. As He closed the lock, a slight tremble ran through her body, revealing to Him just what that small piece of metal meant to her.

With His arms wrapped around her, He told her what He wished from her for that day. He hated to leave her, but His responsibilities were what had brought Him to her to begin with. He pulled her close to Him again, cherishing the feeling of her still naked body up against His dressed one. With a gentle swat, He ordered her back into bed for a couple more hours of sleep.

He tenderly tucked her in, kissing her and stroking His hand over her soft hair as her eyes drifted closed. With one final kiss to her brow, He slipped out of the room, leaving her to dream of Him and what the rest of the week would hold.