Waking Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so wonderful, Pet. You're mine, you know that? I own you."

His grip tightens with each thrust. Never too much, but enough that you know His hand is there. He's showing His power over you. You feel thoroughly dominated, and you willingly submit to Him as you twist and writhe under His grip, as you squeeze and pulse around His cock. His hand feels like a collar, a tangible symbol showing the world that He owns you, that you are His, and that your purpose is whatever He decides for you. He's fucking you now, so that's what you exist for, and you'll do your best to be good for Him.

"You. Are. My. Fucktoy. To use as I please, when I please, and all the say you have in the matter is 'yes, Sir' and 'thank you, sir'."

The vibrations continue. His words feel so nice to hear, His ownership of you verbally expressed makes it feel so much more real. His fucking speeds up, and you can hear the slapping of His skin on yours over the buzzing in your ass. It sounds wet, and you know you're soaking around His cock. You feel so slutty for Him, naked and bound, gasping and moaning, your hips humping back to meet His thrusts, trying to push Him even deeper inside you. The vibrator in your ass is amplifying every feeling of His cock, making you feel tight and stretched around Him.

"I want you to cum for me, Pet. Can you do that? Cum for me. Cum on my dick inside you."

His orders are to be followed at all times. You can't respond, or tell Him that you're cumming, but you're sure He can feel it, you're sure your pussy is tightening around Him. It starts in your legs, you start shaking, and you're sure if you were standing you would fall. Then it comes in your arms, they pull against their restraints, you're almost sure they'll break, but they hold. You're glad, somewhere in the back of your head. You don't know what you'd do with your hands if they were free, and you silently thank Him for tying you up. Then it moves down your chest and into your pussy. You convulse from the pleasure. The edges of your vision begin to go blurry, and you close your eyes. You feel Him inside you, you feel the vibrations in your ass, you feel the marks He left all across your body with His mouth and His leather. You ride the pleasure higher as he fucks you, until it all comes crashing a climax, like cymbals going off inside your head and fireworks behind your eyes.

"I'm going to cum, Pet, inside your cunt. Can you say that, Pet?"

You can't think. Your mind is in a fog of pleasure. You dimly feel the gifts He left you with with His belt earlier, and they just add to the feeling of being owned. You feel a glow inside you, you're His and it makes you happy. You want to please him so badly, but the fireworks haven't died out completely yet. Your mouth opens to answer Him, like a good girl, but you can't control your lips. The words seem to fall out.

"I... you're going to c-... going to c- cu-... cum inside my c-... cu-... c-... CUNT, Sir! Please! C-... cum inside me, Sir!"

You're shocked you could say that so easily. Maybe it was because you couldn't think about it. You just did what He told you, and didn't try to control yourself.

You feel Him change His pace. He begins to fuck you faster, frantically, viciously. His face curls into a snarl, and He lowers His mouth to your shoulder and sinks His teeth into your flesh. His back curls and bends over you, like He's protecting you, and His arms curl around your back, pulling you up close to Him. You feel Him thrust into you once more, hard, and He cums. You feel each pulse go through His cock, into your pussy, and imagine you can feel His warm cum filling you up. His teeth hurt your shoulder, but you're glad to have been there for Him, to accept His bites.

He thrusts a few more times, slowly, then He collapses upon you. His cock is still inside you, and the vibrator is still going, buzzing away deep inside your ass. You both are still, but for your breath. Your pussy gently squeezes His cock, as if it wants more. But you can't imagine more. What could be more than this? Owned and loved, beaten like His toy and well fucked like His whore. Bitten like His food. Squeezed like His lover. You feel worshiped and adored beneath Him. You can feel his breath on your neck. He whispers into your right ear, slowly.

"I love you, Pet."

Your heart warms, and you feel... everything.

"I love you too, Sir."

He stirs, and pushes himself up above you, and He smiles. You love that smile. You smile back, and relax your head back and close your eyes with that smile still on your face. You're dimly aware of him pulling His cock out, and turning off the vibrator and pulling it out of your ass. You can hardly do anything but breathe.

"You haven't had breakfast, have you, Pet? Here, have a snack."

You open your eyes to see Him standing above you holding His condom. You open your mouth and stick out your tongue as He pours His cum into your waiting mouth. It runs down your throat, and covers your tongue. You close your mouth and concentrate on the taste. He's looking down at you, watching what you do with a stern face. He tastes slightly of rubber, from the condom, but otherwise slightly sweet and slightly bitter. You know this taste, and you know it means you've pleased Him, and He's rewarded you. You don't really care if it tastes bad, you let it sit in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it.

"Thank you, Sir, it was delicious."

He smiles, and leans down to kiss your forehead.

"That's my girl."

He reaches down to your ankles and unties them, left foot first, then right. He runs His hands along your legs on the way back up, rests them on your hips, and gently caresses your tits before roughly yanking your nipples, teasing another moan from your mouth before continuing up your arms to your wrists to untie them too. Left one first, then right. You don't move your arms yet, unsure of what to do, until He lies down next to you and lifts you up slightly to put His arms around you. You throw your arms around Him and embrace him, burying your face in His neck as he pulls you close. You remain like that, laying on your side with your face pressed to His chest, listening to His breathing, smelling His sweat, feeling His skin. You run your hands along His back a few times, and He shivers and pulls you closer.

This is why you love Him.

12