Waking Up Bound

Story Info
After an evening of pleasure, he is not done with his slave.
2.1k words
4.45
33.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had fallen asleep in a state of blissful contentment and a wonderful, dull aching all over her body from all the things her Master had decided to test her with for hours the night before. When she woke that feeling remained, but she sensed her environment had changed somehow. Naturally reaching out to give her body a good stretch, she realized she couldn't move. What had he roped her into while she dreamed? Her eyes attempted to open but she saw nothing but black. He had blindfolded her as well. She loved and feared his surprises.

Now she began noticing what her other senses were telling her. Re-testing her limbs she found he had very literally "roped" her into something. Her arms were bound outwards away from her body, tied under the bed. She tested the bonds lightly, then with a little more force and nothing. Not even an inch of wiggle room. He was so clever and this is why she adored him; while she slept she was much more pliable for tying down. There were more ropes around her ankles to tie them to her thighs, and then more knots around her knees to keep them out wide -- very wide. With the rest of her body stretched to its limits of course he had circled her breasts and her torso to squeeze them. The cool air danced all over her swelled-up breasts and the rest of her now rapidly heating body. She was awake enough now to realize he must be close by and watching how she reacted and she tried not to smile too much or squirm. She knew it would just tempt him to think of ways to use her pretty lips.

Now she was really awake. She lay slightly panting and waiting. It seemed like an eternity before she thought she heard movement to her left. Her breath stopped as she listened; straining to hard to catch any sound over her own now pounding heartbeat and lifting her head. She searched for anything through the darkness for some hint of what he was planning, but there was nothing. She sighed loudly and laid her head back down and in that moment forgot he must still be there watching somewhere, and that's what he had been waiting for.

She felt the softest tracing of fingers starting to lightly trail down from her shoulder and around the curve of her left breast and her gasp was almost a screech. How had he gotten so close? Had he always been right beside her? The fingers continued trailing down almost not even there. They reached achingly close to her sex, now rapidly becoming a hot wet heaven between her legs. Of course, he never even hinted that it tempted him, and she groaned with impatience as the fingers continued up her thigh to play with the ropes around her knee.

"Always so impatient, my little whore," She finally hear him speak.

His voice was just as deep, dark, and perfect as the rest of him and always knew exactly what to say. There was humor there but no hint of his own desires. That meant he had no intention of giving her any release any time soon.

His touch left her and she heard him walk a few steps. The lack of sensation was worse than the teasing and she longed for it, panting and grabbing a hold of the ropes that bound her wrists. When he returned, without any warning at all both her nipples were pinched hard. Her hold on the ropes got tighter and she cried out, realizing the pinching feeling was turning into an intense pressure that didn't leave. He had clamped them both. Fingers resumed their playing all around her breasts. Circling and squeezing and occasionally flicking the clamps to turn her moaning into gasps and winces. A few times he kissed them softly, knowing it would make her want those lips on her own.

One hand started trailing down her body and while he still pulled and twisted the clamps he began running his fingers along her inner thigh. First the left, then the right. She tried with all she had to try to lift her hips to where she wanted those fingers to be but he left her absolutely no room to budge. Her groans and sighs were just as much about her frustration as her pleasure.

Now he laughed at her never once stopping his little tortures, "If you keep trying to squirm I'll make you wait that much longer. Be still."

"Yes Sir," Her voice was breathy and compliant but definitely didn't hide her disagreement with his decision, but he loved making her wait almost as much as giving her a release.

As much as she wanted to refuse and beg she focused all her energy on trying to obey him through all the sensations. The little pains he kept inflicting on her diamond hard nipples blended with the feather light pleasures his other hand kept tracing all over her thighs and pelvis. She was turning into a waterfall, she was sure. Her pussy kept clamping and pulsing, aching for something to enter it, and she felt her juices running down the crack of her ass. The two rival feelings kept her whole body on fire as tried to breath through it. Every time she started to get accustomed to something, he altered the feeling or the location. It was absolute madness.

A thin sheen of sweat was all over her body despite the coolness of the room. Her knuckles white and her hands sore from using the ropes to attempt to keep herself grounded. Her mind existed only to keep breathing in an out. In and out. In and out, as his fingers left her lower body and he finally gave her breasts their first hard squeeze. It was so intensely painful and wonderful that she screamed. At the same time his mouth found hers for the first time in what seemed like the hours he had been playing with her. He was rewarding her she knew for settling and letting him use her how he liked. She whimpered under him as he kept squeezing those big pink globes on her chest and intertwining their tongues. It took all her remaining ability to focus on kissing him back and loving the feeling of his scruff around her lips. She felt like she was melting now.

He broke away from her with another good hard squeeze of her tits, "Almost time, Slut. You're so beautiful like this."

She bit her lip in anticipation and panted with need for him. All she wanted now was to feel him, any of him, between her legs in a meaningful way. She thought she might burst the second he finally touched her there.

He was kneading her and squeezing all over. Her teeth clamped down on her lip while the aching became intense. She was close to her limit but didn't want to disappoint him. She kept crying out and bearing it as his squeezes worked their way up to her nipples until they were just under the clamps and pinching. His hand left her right breast and she felt him flip at the clamp a few times before removing it. As the blood rushed back in his mouth encircled it too and helped suck it back up. She convulsed with the sweet pain of it. She tried to push up against her bonds to give his mouth even more of her. His tongue circled and flicked as he sucked and then he removed he other clamp. Her cries were music to his ears as he then gave that nipple the same treatment with his mouth. Her chest rose and fell with her rapid breathing and when he was satisfied with tasting her nipples he got up on the bed and started kissing his way down her body.

She was on fire. She must have been. He entire being form her head to her toes burned for him to finally plunge into her. His kisses stopped just above her sex and she could feel his breath so, so close. Her clit yearned to be touched by his tongue.

"What do you want? Tell me."

Tell him? Her brain wasn't wired for words any more. All she could to was continue to strain helplessly trying to push her pussy into his mouth and moan in frustration, almost anger.

"Please!" She cried at him.

"Please what? Try, pet." Without being able to see she knew he was looking up at her with that sly smile of his.

She took a few deep breaths and he waited. He was always so god damn patient.

"Please, Sir. Please play with my pussy." It took much more concentration to get those words out than it would have taken her in any other situation. He always took her words away from her.

"Good Girl." He said. Her favourite words. His mouth finally dove between her legs and he sucked her clit into his mouth. The noise that came from her lips was barely human. A gasp and a cry of relief as a giant wave of pleasure overtook her.

After being so gentle for so long he was rough and hungry and she loved it. His tongue lapped at her like he was eating his favourite meal and she felt two fingers dive deep into her pussy and began slow hard strokes in and out. There was constant squeals and moans leaving her lips now as he destroyed the last of her self control. She clamped around his fingers with each push inside her as he played with her sensitive inner walls on the way out, always curving his fingers and finding her favourite spot. Her clit was being licked and even gently bit while he worked. She knew she couldn't last much longer, and vaguely remembered she should do something before she came.

"Please.... Can.... Can I come?" She asked, but it came out more like breathy whispers between moans.

"Not yet," Abruptly he stopped and she thought she would die, throwing her head back groaning with dismay. Knuckles white on her hands and her toes curling, but he didn't leave her that way for long. He must have been naked because within seconds he plunged all 8 inches of his perfect cock into her. She screamed. She had never taken all of him at once yet, he had always worked her up to it. It was the most exquisite pain he had given her yet. Without time to adjust he began pounding his cock in and out of her and grabbed her hips. He used his grip to push even deeper in. She was so full, her orgasm quickly building again from how sensitive he had made her whole body.

"What do you say, whore?" He said without breaking stride. Her pussy was clamped so hard around his cock he must have known how close she was before she could even ask.

"Pleas can I come?!" It came out in a rush on a moan. She didn't know if she could stop herself if he said no.

"Now" is all he said as his hands moved from her hips to her breasts and grabbed a hold of them to pull himself into her. She came instantly and screamed through the pain and intense pleasure of it. Over and over her body convulsed in waves in an intense, mind blowing orgasm that had her legs cramping and her wrists feeling like they could break from trying to pull her body into itself. He didn't stop fucking her once through the whole thing, seemingly watching her as he did. If anything his thrusts became even harder and she felt the tears welling up in her eyes from her body trying to escape from its own undoing. It overtook her entire body and wouldn't go away while he continued. Finally with one last thrust deep inside her he fell down on top of her and kissed her as he got his own release. She could feel him swell up and his cum shoot deep inside her and eventually start spilling out around his cock. She whined while he kissed her and he groaned through his orgasm, both of them devouring each other. They kissed and licked each other for an eternity, her just loving finally really getting to feel and be close to him.

She pulled her head back a bit and broke the kiss, a lazy smile on her face despite how sore her entire body was from his ravishment, "Thank you, Sir."

He gave a breathy chuckle, "My beautiful whore, there's nothing to thank. I'm not done with you yet."