Waking Up in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers

"Thank you, Mistress," Keiko whimpered as Jennie sagged down onto the sheets. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you--"

Jennie rolled over and put a finger to Keiko's lips, ending the mindless chant. "It's okay," she said. "It's okay. I'll keep you." She looked around. "But I can't tell mom and dad. I don't even know what I'm going to tell my cheerleading coach."

"Mistress has a certain amount of freedom, now," Keiko said. "Five million dollars will buy that. This unworthy slut has a certain amount of financial expertise she can put at your disposal, Mistress, and she believes that you can live quite comfortably without needing to worry about your parents' opinions. Or those of your school. You are of majority age, and as such can do what you like with your money."

Jennie furrowed her brow in disbelief. "So what, you think I should just drop out of school and spend all day hanging out with my live-in sex slave?"

Keiko shivered in pleasure. "Yes, Mistress. This unworthy slut adores the thought."

Jennie looked over at the briefcases. She looked at Keiko, naked and almost purring with pleasure. She looked at the opulent hotel room. She looked back at Keiko, kneeling between her thighs. "Um...I'm still not sure," she said, a smile growing on her face. "Maybe you need to convince me. You know, for my own good."

"Yes, Mistress," Keiko said, leaning down to lick at Jennie's pussy once more.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers
12