Waking Up to... Anna Kendrick? Ch. 01

Story Info
I make a wish and wake up to my celebrity crush.
2.1k words
3.95
17.2k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zack42
Zack42
46 Followers

"Uhhh. I don't know, man. I guess I'd take a million dollars or something."

"Really Fred, only a million? That's just a small loan."

"Well you try being more creative! A genie wish is such a broad thing, but there's bound to be rules and exceptions and stuff."

"Yeah but a million dollars is just way too bland. What about you, Jaden?"

I sat back and quietly thought about the question. My friends, Fred, Ally and I were hanging on top of a hill in the middle of nowhere, Texas. Staring up at the night sky counting stars and contemplating life.

"I don't really know. I guess that I would wish something pretty cool, but I don't know what."

"I know what you'd wish for."

"What's that Fred?"

"Something having to do with Anna Kendrick."

I chuckled at his crazy suggestion. He was probably right. I'd been hardcore crushing on the celebrity for more than a couple years now.

"You know what?" I said as I closed my eyes. "You're right. I would wish that I could wake up beside Anna Kendrick, just so I can see her sleeping, or smell her hair, or hold her tight. That's my wish."

As I opened my eyes, Ally sat up, blocking my view with a pointed finger.

"Aww, you just missed it! There was a shooting star over there!"

Dang. That was the third one tonight. I was getting a spare jacket out of the car when Fred saw the first one, I spotted the second one, and I just missed the third one.

"Dang. Maybe I'll catch the next one."

"I don't think there will be a next one. My Dad's gonna kill me, I should have been home 8 minutes ago!"

"Well what are you doing then Fred? Hit the road!" Ally shouted. "Go go go!"

As Fred sped off down the road, I took Ally back to her place.

"It's funny." I thought on the way home. "There was a shooting star right as I talked about my genie wish. Maybe it'll come true. And Maybe I'll find a leprechaun's pot of gold too. Get a grip Jaden."

I didn't sleep very well that night, I couldn't seem to get comfortable in my own bed. And I kept having this weird sensation that someone was watching me as I slept. My Girlfriend kept taking all of my covers the closer it got to the morning.

"I don't have a girlfriend." I stated, snapping out of my dream state. I sat up and turned to my right. There was a chick that I didn't recognize, sleeping next to me, facing the wall with her back turned to me. Her curly brown covered her shoulders, but she didn't have a shirt on. Peeling the covers back a little bit revealed that she didn't have shorts on either. Just a pair of lingerie.

I got out of the bed. According to my alarm clock it was 7:15 in the morning, saturday, May 23. The day after the last day of school. I didn't remember going to any parties, just hanging out with Fred and Ally. So who was this chick?

I was freaking out when she rolled over to where she was facing me. I knew her face the second that I saw it. Anna Kendrick was asleep in my bed. Or rather, she was asleep. She was glaring at me now, wide awake.

"Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here? Are you the paparazzi? Am I dead?"

"Woah woah woah. Slow down slow down slow down. You're Anna Kendrick."

"Yeah, I am. And who the fuck are you?"

"My name is Jaden. Big fan by the way."

"Thanks, mind telling me where I am Jaden?"

"Uh, yeah. You- you're- you're in my bedroom. On my bed. In my house. In Texas. For some reason."

"Well at least I'm not dead. But why am I here? What did you do to me?"

"I don't know! I didn't do anything! I just woke up! And you were kicking me all night. So if anything you did something to me!"

"Well I'm soooory that you're butthurt over it, but why am I here?"

"I'm telling you. I don't knoooow. I just woke up and boom, you were there. In my bed."

"Jesus this is confusing." She said as she sat up. "I was on a flight back to LA after shooting in New York for four days. I must have fallen asleep when this happened. Man that's inconvenient."

"That's it! Just inconvenient? Not freaky or wack or terrifying or anything else? Just Inconvenient?"

"Ok look, kid, this is the reality of the situation whether we like it or not. I'm here and as far as I know I'm not leaving anytime soon. So why don't you calm down, stop pacing around like that and just relax!"

As she said this, she sat up and the blanket slid off of her body. She had on really skimpy lingerie with heart shaped holes around the nipples. I suppose she saw me staring with my jaw on the floor as she quickly moved to cover her breasts with the blanket.

"Well don't stare at them! Get me a shirt or something! You pervert!"

I quickly averted my eyes and ran to the closet. Grabbing the closest shirt I turned and threw it to her with my eyes closed.

I'm. I'm going to go take a shower. Take as much time as you need getting ready or dressed. I'm hom. We're home alone. Dad's at work already and Mom is in Germany on business. Just please don't leave until we figure this out.

With that I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I was hoping that the water would clear my head and help me think straight. Last night I didn't do much. I finished school, took a pool water sample to be chemically tested and went star-gazing with my friends. Star-gazing where I made a genie wish. Which was...

I went downstairs to the kitchen. It would be courteous of me to get her some breakfast in bed. I round the corner to see something I damn sure wouldn't mind having burned into my mind and retinas for the rest of time. Anna Kendrick standing in my kitchen wearing my favorite shirt that went down to the tops of her thighs, making eggs at my stovetop.

"I figured I'd help myself to some of your food. It's the least you can do after you kid-napped me."

"This all looks great, and I didn't kidnap you, but I think I know what happened."

"Hmm. Mind telling me over breakfast?"

"I would love anything having to do with you, me, and breakfast. "

"Yeah, I'm sure you would, considering the way you were staring at my boobs back then."

"That was... I was.." Damn it's hard to think around her. I mean. This is the Anna Kendrick. My celebrity crush since like the fifth grade.

"You were just gawking, is what you were doing. And I'll have you know mister that I didn't appreciate it. At least make me breakfast first." She said this with a giggle which blew my mind. I thought she was angry about it. Is she? Is she... Flirting? What's going on?

I set the table for two and worked on getting our food cooked. She sat down at the table, and I walked past her to my seat.

"Stop. Stop moving."

She stood up and sniffed the air. She moved closer and sniffed again. She put her nose to the back of my neck and deeply inhaled.

"You smell really good."

"Oh, uh thanks. It's Old Spice and Perry Ellis Cologne."

"Well I applaud you my good sir. Your taste is very good. Now. You maybe wanna tell me your theory as to how I ended up here?"

"Oh yeah. Ok, so I finished my last day of school yesterday."

"Congratulations."

"Thanks. And I celebrated by going star-gazing with my friends. We were playing this stupid game, making up scenarios and saying how we would react. I was asked what I would use a genie wish for. I said, and I quote. " I would wish that I could wake up beside Anna Kendrick, just so I can see her sleeping, or smell her hair, or hold her tight. That's my wish" And as I opened my eyes, a shooting star streaked past me."

"And that's your theory?"

The smile quickly faded from my lips. "Well yeah, that's all I got."

"Hmm. It's all we got between the two of us, though I admit I'm flattered. I have plenty of fans, but never one that wanted to hold me or smell my hair before."

"Uh, yeah. Sorry. Those sorts of things are easier to want when you think they'll never happen. You probably think I'm a creep."

"Only a little bit. Like I said, flattered. So how many did you do?"

"I'm sorry, I don't understand."

"You listed three things you wanted to do. Watch me sleep, hold me tight, and smell my hair."

"Oh, uh I guess only watched you sleep. Oh God that sounds creepy as fuck. Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit. She's literally right there, Jaden. You just had to say something fucking weird."

I was cut short by the sound of giggling across the table.

"Stop, stop, stop it. You're gonna make me pee myself. And we certainly don't want that."

"Wait. You're not creeped out or offended?"

"No, idiot. I asked you the question, and you gave an honest answer. I'm not creeped out by you telling me the truth."

"Well that's a relief. I said a total creep line and it's only breakfast."

"I like that. "It's only breakfast." It's actually pretty hilarious."

We sat in silence while we finished our breakfast. As I cleaned up the mess, she started on the dishes. I was wiping the table clean when she called my name.

"Yes?" I called back.

"Come here for a minute." She replied.

I walked back into the kitchen where she was, still looking perfect with her messed up hair and my shirt a size too big.

"Come over here and stand behind me." She instructed.

"Why?" I inquired.

"Because I said so. Just do it."

I couldn't really argue with that sound logic, so I did as I was told.

Standing behind her, she turned around and put her hands on my waist.

"Now put yours on my shoulders."

I was still in a bit of shock because of her hands being on my hips.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Put you hands on my shoulders."

I put my hands on the designated areas and awaited further instruction. Much to my surprise, there weren't any. She simply buried her head into my chest and sighed. I was taken aback, but managed to wrap my arms around her back, pulling her close in a warm hug.

"I'm sorry that I'm just doing this, unannounced. I just really need a hug, ok?"

"I'm not complaining." I said. "This was on the list. Number three, right after smell your hair."

She giggled at the thought. "I guess this does count as holding me, but it's not that tight."

I squeezed harder, bringing out bodies into full contact for the first time since we slept together.

"Jesus, that can be taken out of context." I thought "Holy shit. I slept with Anna Kendrick."

I hadn't meant for that part to come out, and I didn't realize it had until she said "You know you liked it too."

I looked down. "Excuse me?"

"You know you liked it. It's clear that you're into me. You wished for me, you gawked at me, and you wished to get pretty intimate. And besides, who wears cologne to breakfast in their own house?"

I stood speechless for a second. She was right. And she knew it, and she knew I knew she knew it.

"Pick me up. No words. Just pick me up."

I obediently grabbed the small of her back, and her knees so that I was carrying her bridal style.

"Take me to the couch."

I walked through the kitchen to the living room with Anna in my arms.

"Sit down."

I sat with her still in my arms. She curled her legs up and into my chest, resting her head just below my chin on my chest. For an hour we sat like that. Me holding her, smelling her rose scented hair. And her, cuddling my chest like a newborn kitten.

"Jaden."

"Yeah?"

"You've gotten what you wanted out of this wish, right?"

"Yeah. I totally have."

"Then it's my turn to get something I want in return."

"What's that Anna?"

She turned and looked me in the eye to prove to me she was serious.

"I want to sit on your face."

*****

This is only part one of I hope several. Any feedback would be pretty dope and appreciated! Sorry for any cocktease, but the sex scenes will be in the next one. Thanks!

Zack42
Zack42
46 Followers