Waking Up to Dawn

Story Info
Dawn likes to tease and torment her boyfriend's roommate.
14.5k words
4.71
1.54M
1.6k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,699 Followers

Do not reprint this work on any other website, or any medium, without express consent from the author (me!).

Synopsis: Dawn likes to flaunt her sexuality in front of her boyfriend's roommate. She increasingly teases and torments him in a variety of compromising situations.

Warning: Yes, there is sex in this story. No, it doesn't happen right away. If you are looking for a story with raunchy sex at the get-go that never lets up, you probably won't enjoy this. Most of the scenes are a build-up of erotically charged circumstances.

I

It was a Saturday night and I was just lounging in my apartment. Zach, my roommate, had insisted I go out to some club with him. If nothing else, at least I could meet his new girlfriend who, by all accounts, was a fox. Not being in the mood (rarely ever in the mood), I declined. I was watching some mildly entertaining movie on cable when I heard giggling outside the door and down the hall.

Glancing at the clock, I realized it was fairly late. The voices came closer and I heard the familiar sound of a key in the front door's lock. Ah, I thought, he brought her home with him. Great.

The door swung open and Zach stumbled in, grinning like an idiot. No lights were on; there was only a blue glow emanating from the television. Because of this, I couldn't get a very good look at the girl hanging off his shoulder. From what Icould see, she at least had a great-looking body.

"Hey buddy!" he slurred at me. Sounded like he had a good time. I raised my hand with the remote and saluted him as if it were a drink. The girl giggled again and pulled his face to hers, forcing a kiss on his mouth. The two happily stumbled through the apartment and into Zach's room. One of them kicked the door shut behind them; it closed with a loud slam. I heard them both laughing and the girl shriek delightedly.

I rolled my eyes.Lucky bastard. Turning up the TV, I did my best to tune them out as they fucked in the room behind me. I vaguely considered lowering the volume in the event that I was ruining their mood, but by the sound of it, the girl was quite an enthusiastic lover and I was pretty confident that they didn't give a shit.

I'll admit I had a difficult time paying attention to the conclusion of the movie. As hard as I tried to mind my own business, the occasional thuds of Zach's headboard hitting the wall and the girl's loud moaning kept pulling me in. Jesus, she sounded like a wildcat!

Eventually the two settled down and the apartment grew quiet. Rubbing my eyes with fatigue, I plodded into my own room and collapsed on the bed. I had to admit I was feeling a little jealous of Zach that night. We're buddies and all, and yeah I'm happy he's got a great lay, but I couldn't help cursing my own dry spell. With a resigned sigh, I fell asleep.

The following day I awoke groggy. I had my usual morning hard-on and debated whether or not to give myself a fix before drifting back to snoozing. Ultimately I decided I needed to take a piss, so it would have to wait. Pulling myself out of bed, I wandered out of my room and to our only bathroom.

My eyes were still half-closed, and I was absentmindedly playing with myself through my boxers. I was a little confused that the bathroom door was partially closed; not latched, but resting in a position that blocked the doorway. That was weird; Zach normally doesn't even shut the door when he's taking a shit. My mind was still foggy and it didn't occur to me that someoneelse might be in there.

So! I carelessly nudged the door open with my foot, one hand rubbing my left eye, my other hand softly stroking my cock in my underwear. It was at that moment that I realized I had made a mistake.Now I remembered Zach brought somebody home with him...

She was standing facing the mirror. I halted in my footsteps, frozen in place, as I eyed her down and up. All she was wearing was a light blue towel. Dimly I thought,hey... that's mine... It ended just below her ass, giving me a perfect rear view of her entire legs. I was at first mesmerized by the contrast of her skin against the towel right at her thighs. They were the perfect shape with a nice complexion; not a flaw to be seen.

My gaze traveled up her ass and lower back, where I could faintly see the curves through the towel where her stomach turned inward above her hips. Then I looked at her upper-back and shoulders, naked and smooth just like her legs. Up, up I went to her slender neck, which was revealed to me because her hair was tied up with something.

Her arms were raised and her hands were at her face. I guess she was just finishing her makeup around her eyes. Slowly looking past her body and into the mirror, I realized she was staring right at me through the reflection.

"Hi! I'm not in your way, am I?" she chirped, like nothing in the world was odd.

The sudden sound actually made me jump back a little bit. "Uh... S-sorry!" I managed to stammer as I took my hand off my dick, grabbed the door, and shut it between us as quickly as I could.

I stared at the closed door for a few moments, trying to process what just happened. My mind was racing for the proper protocol of how to react here. Apologize again and explain? Flee back to my room and pretend it never happened? Before I could decide, the door swung open and the girl was standing to me face-to-face, one hand holding the towel at the top where it came together at her breasts. My eyes were naturally drawn to her hand, soaking in the outline of her cleavage.

"I didn't mean to get in your way!" Was she actually apologizing tome? My face flushed red.

"No uh... No prob..." I was scratching the back of my head now, looking all around while stealing little glances at her. It was hard for me to match her stare. I felt like a kid who just got busted by the hot babysitter. But each time I actually looked at her, I saw her eyes twinkle and her perfect white smile.God she is...

She extended her free hand to me. "I'm Dawn," she cooed.Dawn. Normally I would think that was one of those silly names that hippy parents bestow, but at that moment it sounded like music. I tentatively took her hand and managed to mutter out my own name. She just kept grinning at me. Her smile almost felt condescending. It was welcoming but... oddly mirthful.

It was then I realized she was slyly checking me out.Oh yeah, I'm practically naked. At first I felt pretty self-conscious about it, but I noticed and almost imperceptible rising of her eyebrow. I was hoping that meant,not bad.

"Well! Don't let me keep you!" she exclaimed and moved out from the doorway. I sheepishly thanked her and slipped in. As I turned to close the door, I caught her gaze again and both her eyebrows shot up as her lips curled into a little smile. "Don't worry,I won't barge in!" I let out a little chuckle and the door was shut.

I rubbed my hands against my face, letting out a long sigh. I tried to shake it off. I actually stood at the toilet for a few moments before I began to go. Man, stage fright?Settle down! Finally I let loose and relieved myself. I made a conscience effort to wash my hands and sound like a civilized human being, then opened the door to go back to my room.

Dawn was standing right there, waiting. "Wow, you really had to go!" she blurted out. Without waiting for me to get out of the doorway, she pushed herself through, rubbing the front of her body against mine. I was caught in a moment of complete embarrassment as I thought about her listening in on me. The sensation of her as she passed me was electric, and I actually felt my cock jump a little bit. I grew even redder.

Leaving the room, I turned to her to say some lame, "Well, nice to meet ya." She interrupted me with a hushed, "We'll just keep this little introduction to ourselves." With a playful wink, she turned her back to me and began happily humming some little tune as she went back to the mirror. She kicked one of her legs back to swing the door partially closed again. As it blocked my view of her, I noticed her drop the towel. For a split second I saw all of her lower back and the beginnings of her ass until the door obstructed me. I felt my dick jump again as I took a deep breath and returned to my room.

II

Since that first encounter, Dawn had begun spending more and more time at the apartment. Zach was (understandably) head-over-heels for her. He was the very outgoing type, and she was as much a free-spirit as anyone. In fact, for all Zach's typical suave and charm with the ladies, it was all he could do to keep up with Dawn. She was constantly dragging him to another party, another new club.

For my own part, I didn't mind too much. Certainly seeing her around the place wasn't something I was going to complain about. She was a fantastic looker and had zero qualms about showing it off. Not that she dressed particularly slutty. I guess she was one of those types who could carelessly put on anything and make it look good. Really, I didn't see her dressed up very often; usually only when she came by to leave with Zach. Or on some occasions, she actually got ready at our place. At any rate, my eyes were typically only treated to her prancing around in a tank-top with faded jeans or little shorts. Whatever, I liked it as any guy would.

Dawn and I got along amicably enough. I never had much to say to her, but she was inevitably cheerful toward me. At first I constantly found myself embarrassed and awkward. She's so flirtatious when she talks. It's effortless. For a little while I actually wondered if she was hitting on me or trying to get me in trouble. Eventually I just realized that's probably the way she treats everybody; she's just one ofthose girls. I still feel my heart skip a beat when she gave me one of her devious little smiles though. And she incessantly teased me about the time we caught each other in the bathroom. As much as it discomfited me, I still looked forward to her attention. Sometimes I even felt guilty about it.

So this was the (fairly innocent) state of affairs for awhile. As I said, her presence at the apartment was increasing over time. Apparently her roommate was something of a monster and she hated being at her own place. Evidently it wasn't enough of a problem to make her simplymove. I wondered if at some point she was hoping to squeeze me out of my own digs and settle in with Zach.

Anyway, it was a late afternoon and Zach hadn't gotten off work yet. I had just gotten home and when I put the key in the door, I realized it was unlocked. A little perplexed, I opened the door to a fantastic sight.

Dawn was standing with her back to me, wearing only a bra and a tiny pair of panties. I took a sharp intake of breath as I was immediately reminded of walking in on her when we first met. She heard me and turned, a perplexed look painted on her face. Upon seeing me, it instantly softened.

"Oh good! I need your help!" she cheered.

I then noticed she had several articles of clothing sprawled out on the couch. She was towering over them, trying to figure out that special something to wear for Zach tonight. Despite my best efforts to remain cool, I could not keep my eyes from bouncing up and down her awesome body. Sure, like I said, I got to see her fairly often... but this was different. I could see all her legs. All her stomach. Practically all her tits. This was even better than in the towel...

"I'm uh... I'm not really an expert on fashion..." I lamely tried to excuse myself. Now I know lots of guys would think I'm a complete idiot for trying to get out of the situation, but that's what I did. Dawn was my buddy's girl. That's one line I was not about to cross. I already felt pretty shamefaced for jacking off to her image half the time. I didn't think I could ever score with a girl like her anyway, and quite frankly, I didn't like being tormented with what I couldn't have.

"No way! You're perfect!" she explained to me, "As a guy, only youreally know what men like to see girls wear! Besides, you're like, Zach's best friend. You know his taste!"

The way her eyes sparked made my heart ache. The way her curves moved as she simply shifted her weight made the rest of my body ache worse.Just wear what you're wearing now...

"He'll like... uh, whatever, I'm sure..." It was my last attempt. She promptly ignored the comment, sauntered over to me (I couldn't decide whether to watch her nearly-naked hips or her swaying chest), grabbed my arm, and playfully pushed me onto the couch. Oh well. I can't say I wasthat disappointed.

I'll try not to bore you with every little detail. Like I said, she had a bunch of clothes on the couch there with us. Now, I figured she would just hold up a couple things in front of her body and I would sayyea ornay, and that would be it. Nope. She made it a point to try every piece on in front of me. Then give me the full twirl-around. Thenstrip back out of it (and I mean this, she didn't just slide out of anything. Did she have to make everything sexy?).

What's worse is that for every good piece, she made me tell her why I liked it.

"So what about this skirt?" She made it seem so innocent.

"It's, it's nice..."

"What's nice about it?"

"Uh, well, it's... pretty short..."

"Yeah but, don't guys like leaving something to the imagination?"

"Yeah they, uh, we do..."

"Well should I try on a shorter one?" she pouted.

Gulp. She was already slipping out of it before I could answer. So of course the next one was something completely slutty. "Oh I haven't worn this one in forever, I got it as a joke once..." she feigned embarrassment.

I'll tell you,my humiliation was the real deal. My cock was throbbing at this point, and I was wearing rather loose khakis, so it was no secret. I was constantly shifting my legs to try and make the tent less noticeable, but it was to no effect. Dawn was obviously amused by it. Whenever she had on something that wasclearly sexy, she would pose, "So how do you like this one?" But she would barely look me in the eye when she asked it. She instead measured my approval by dragging her eyes slowly across my crotch. This just made it worse, and often my body would tense up some, causing my erection to jump a little. Her eyes showed laughter whenever that happened.

Eventually I didn't even bother trying to hide it. The interplay was so obvious. In a way I kind of resented her toying with me like this, but what was I going to do? She got to tease me; I got to stare at her body for twenty minutes. I think my face was red the entire time though.

When she finally decided on an outfit, I got up to take my leave. She was back to only wearing her bra and panties. Before she trotted into the bathroom to shower up, she surprisingly grabbed me and gave me a tight hug. Not expecting this in the least, I found myself in that dumbass position where my hands were sort of floating in the air behind her, wondering where to go.

It might not have mattered if she let go right away, like a normalthank you hug. But this one dragged out a little too long. I felt my heartbeat speeding way up again. She moved her lips up to my ear and hushed out, "You're such a good helper! But let's keep this our little secret... Wouldn't want Zach to take it the wrong way... I mean, that I don't know how to dress myself..."

Something about that rubbed me the wrong way. It was at the same time both sweetly gracious, yet mockingly condescending. Instead of pulling away from me to end the hug, she pulled her body against mine and moved sideways. I closed my eyes as tiny fireworks exploded from the sensation against my still-hard cock. Standing there in my little state of heaven, I realized I hadn't moved for a few moments. When I opened my eyes, Dawn had already slid into the bathroom and turned on the shower water.

She appeared in the doorway and gave me a beaming smile. Her hands were raised behind her back as she began to unclasp her bra. It had the effect of stretching out her perfect, lean stomach and pushing her chest out provocatively at the same time. Was I going to see her tits?

"Talk to you later!" she chirped, shutting the door with her leg before I could see anything new.

Fuck. I went into my room and sat at the foot of my bed. My emotions were a serious jumble. I was horny as hell. But my euphoria was starting to wear off. In a way, I began to feel depressed that Zach had such a goddamn sultry goddess all to himself. I felt ashamed at the way she had me wrapped around her finger. I was like a puppet, drawn to stare at whatever part of her body she wanted. Made to say whatever she wanted to hear.

I clenched my teeth in frustration. Playing the little fashion show over in my mind, I felt like such a tool to her. She really likes showing off. The fucking tease. I didn't really recognize the fact that when I was jacking off to her just then, I wasn't actually thinking about her scandalous outfits nor having sex with her, but instead just the image of her coy little smile whenever she saw my erection.

III

Dawn continued to escalate her flirtations with me whenever Zach wasn't around. Of course when he was near, no scenes were to be made. But whether he was simply out of the room or out of the apartment, she always managed to turn up the heat a little with me to get me bothered. Nah, I never told Zach about it. I thought about it, but what was the point? I knew she wasn't actually trying toget with me. She just liked knowing she could. Besides, I'm sure she showed off plenty whenever she and Zach went out. Her flaunting behavior was no secret.

In any case, he went out of town one night for a concert. I was, yet again, home alone minding my own business. Naturally I wondered if Dawn would find some reason to stop by. It was already later in the evening when I found myself shaving and I actually laughed at myself when I caught my own obvious intentions. I was grooming myself in the event that she did show up.Get a hold of yourself. Sometimes I wondered if my attraction to her was getting a little out of control.

As the evening passed on, I found myself growing a little irritable. I didn't want to engage in anything worthwhile in the event that Dawn came over and interrupted me. In truth, I was probably just as irritated that shewasn't coming over to crash my night and talk to me. On this disappointment, however, I was wrong.

She did come over. Of course she didn't even bother knocking. She just strolled right on in. Upon seeing me, she greeted a cutely exacerbatedhey as she related how obnoxious her roommate was being tonight.You wouldn't mind if I crashed in Zach's room, right?Oh, of course not, Dawn.

She was wearing a little pair of running shorts; the kind that really show off a girl's ass. On top was an exercise shirt that was pretty tight. It wasn't at all low-cut, but I could still see her curves perfectly.And it didn't come down all the way, revealing a good bit of her stomach. Ah, the casual sexy look. I had to wonder if she actually had any intention of hitting up a gym, or if she wore that just to torment me.

At first, she didn't pay me particular mind. She just went into Zach's room and relaxed a bit. I figured maybe she really did just want to find an escape. I had been cleaning up the kitchen; mostly, I admit, just for the sake of making myself available in case she wanted to visit. She didn't take the bait. It was getting late and, feeling dejected, I decided to just head to my own room to zonk off for the night.

en_extase
en_extase
4,699 Followers