Waking Up Wet

Story Info
Woke up and needed my boyfriend.
2.7k words
4.02
20.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
col696
col696
1 Followers

I woke up suddenly. I felt the remnants of a dream fading out of focus. Something drew me to touch between my legs, so with a quick dip of my finger I felt my wetness seeping out of me. It tasted a little sour, but mostly sweet and stirred me out of my half dream state immediately. Whatever I was dreaming about was juicy.

I checked my phone and noticed a good morning text from him. My clit thumped slightly at the thought of seeing him, and I rubbed it until it thumped harder. The motion felt similar to me, as if I had been dreaming it just before I awoke. I stopped before I got too bad figuring I should save it for him. I smelled my finger one last time, inhaling following by a big sigh, then exited my bed and got dressed.

Good morning to you too -- I typed.

Today I wanted to impress him. I slipped on my light pink thong- the one that hugged my vagina and allowed my butt cheeks to stick proudly out -and my matching bra. My nipples were hard this morning and even with simple rubbing they refused to go down. I finished my outfit with leggings and a shirt that allowed for cleavage but was still appropriate for everyday life. Today I felt like I had a secret, hiding right under my clothes.

I hope you have something fun in store for me today -- he texted

Don't you worry ;) -- I replied

But because life is boring I went to school/work/whatever I was doing that day. Even he would have to wait because jobs and things are important. Despite this, I couldn't keep my horniness away. Several times throughout the day I felt the equivalent of a woman's boner seep into my nether regions. It refused to evaporate until I retreated to use the bathroom to rub it away. Today was about to be special.

I have something special waiting for you today -- he texted

As do I -- I sent back

After the mundaneness of life, I was ready to become awakened by him. I knocked on his door, expecting him to lead me inside. Instead, he steps out, shutting the door behind him and pushes me against the wall. And right there in the open, where anyone walking by could see us, he takes me by the mouth with his own. He starts gently but I can feel the raw desire behind his movements. He gets fueled by his want and I feel his warm tongue enter my mouth. Our tongues wrestle back and forth and become sporadic dancers into each other's mouths. I feel his warm hands on my shoulders, slowly moving lower. I briefly open my eyes and see someone walking by, awkwardly avoiding eye contact with us.

I rip out of his grip and say, "Maybe we should head insi-"

His lips cut me off as he keeps kissing. He opens his door and gently pushes me inside. Usually this man would be cautious about kissing or showing public affection above hand holding and the occasional peck on the lips, but today caution was thrown to the wind. His desires triumphed his shyness and he was nothing but confident getting a little intimate with me in public. To me, it was nerve wrecking knowing someone saw me making out with my boyfriend, but hot at the same time. Having an audience could be fun... if there were no consequences of course.

He leads me to his bedroom, walking me there with hands on my shoulders. He then picks me up and throws me onto his bed and quickly climbs up himself, straddling on top of me with his weight on his knees. He strips my shirt and leggings off and I pull his shirt over his head. He gently kisses my neck and ear, making me squirm. I grab his hand and thrust it to between my legs, but he is mischievous and moves it away, drawing circles on the inside of my legs.

The passion in my body is boiling to its full potential. I moan out of frustration when he peels my bra back and takes my breast in his mouth. He starts sucking it softly, but as I squirm more, uses more intensity. At this point, my clit is throbbing and begging to be played with.

"Please?" I ask. "I need it."

"Not yet. You answer to me," he responds.

"I'm throbbing," I moan.

"Keep quiet. I'm in control today." He unbuttons his pants and strips down to the nude. The sight of his hard cock just about puts me over the edge. I feel an overwhelming desire to hold it in my mouth, to feel it release its thick white liquid in my mouth or maybe on my face -- I can't decide which.

"Give me your cock," I beg.

He ignores me and continues to suck on my breasts and draw uniformed shapes on my inner thighs, edging closer to my clit. I stick one of my fingers into my vagina and pull out thick cum of my own, but before I can even smell it, he grabs my hand and thrusts it into his mouth.

"I didn't tell you that you could do that," he reprimands. "You belong to me today." His voice is powerful and his expression is even more powerful. He grabs my wrists with his hands and holds them above my head. "I am in control today and I think we both know this." He continues to pleasure himself with my body as I squirm and almost shake against him. I have my legs around his thigh so that I can at least rub up against him. I am so horny that liquid leaks out of me onto his leg. Finally, he concedes to my wishes and flips me on top of him.

My mouth meets his hard member and I finally feel his lips against my clit. I sigh in delight. I pump my mouth hard and fast knowing I must give him exactly what he wants. I want nothing more than for him to collapse in pleasure under me. Pleasing him is my greatest desire in this moment. He takes breaks to remind me who is control saying things like, "Your job is to give me exactly what I want," or, "Feel my cock inside your mouth. Suck it good and hard just as I like it," or, "I am in complete control today." When he takes breaks to say these things, I try to push his head back on me, but he is stronger than me and I am always unable to.

He seems to read my mind every time I think I'm about to lose it, he switches positions or throws me off of him. I am held on the verge of exploding so many times I feel light headed. Ultimately, he assumes position under me and sucks my clit with his head between my legs. This perfect position has me exactly where he wants me.

He holds my nipples in his fingers and rubs them gently, every so often picking up intensity making my nails dig into his shoulders. Sometimes he lets me hold him -- either his blond hair or his muscular arms, but sometimes he will pry off my fingers and hold my hands in place above my head. It is clear who is boss today.

The pressure inside of me feels like it's about to burst. I lock my legs around his head tightly and let out desperate moans. I don't have enough sense to talk at this point, my mind is elsewhere floating above space. This time, it's even more powerful than it's ever been before. It's all consuming and a little frightening, but I concede to the pressure. My body jolts against his mouth and I feel a pain so sweet like drowning in liquid gold. As if my body had been a volcano crammed with gold bars until the pressure was too much to handle.

As soon as the buildup leaves my body, I start crying. Little salty tears trail down my cheeks as I lay paralyzed in place. Because he's a gentleman he lays beside me for a minute letting me gather myself. I vaguely feel his boner humping my leg. "You good?" he asks. "Oh my goodness that was incredible," I mumble against his face. "I've never felt like that before."

I take a few more minutes to feel gathered. In the meantime, he licks the tears off my face and nipples my earlobe. Then, as he grows in boredom, he thrust his cock into my mouth. Overwhelmingly all of a sudden I feel horny again. Not as desperate as before, but enough to keep him completely occupied.

My mouth closes over it and I begin pumping my mouth up and down. I roll my tongue across it, swiping across pre-cum pooling on the top. As I swallow it, the liquid is thick and coats my throat in his taste. I push my mouth down deeper, feeling his cock reach the back of my throat. I feel his hand grab urgently to the back of my neck. He wants me to deep-throat it, trying to press me down further. I resist, holding him at the edge of what he wants for a little while. He gets more urgent and pushes my neck harder. I comply, relaxing my throat muscles.

The head of his penis is now in my throat. I hold it there, gently preventing the urge to push it back out. I feel him stir under me, his toes curling on end. I pull my mouth back out and suck normally again. He lets out a tremendous sigh, but pushes me back down for more. This time, I remove my mouth completely. Despite his pleas, I withhold from him what he wants. Instead, I lazily stroke his cock keeping it upright and diligent. My head rests on his chest and I feel his rapid heartbeat in my ear. Teasing him after I felt completely relaxed was too tempting not to do.

He gives me a pointed look.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Well?" he asks

"Well what?" I grin.

"Just suck my dick," he smirks and push me onto him again.

This time, I give a high quality blow job, alternating between sucking tightly and pushing it deeper into my mouth. Meanwhile, I draw circles on his upper thighs, dragging his leg hair along with them. His leg hairs stand on end with goose bumps raised on his pale thighs. I suck tighter, until I feel him tap on my head for me to stop.

"I was about to cum," he says between breaths.

"Well we can't have that yet, can we?" I say.

Instead of responding, he just looks at me. He looks hungry, as if I, the person he was looking at, is his next meal. He grabs my waist and pushes me around to a sixty-nine position. Without a word, we both become enthralled in using our mouths to pleasure the other. We are artists and our tongues are the paintbrushes.

I feel heat rising up between my legs again. Occasionally my body crumples under the pressure and I land upon his chest. My soft moans are caught in my throat upon the tip of his cock. I pump harder for him, feeling excited knowing he is growing in excitement. Then I feel another tap on my head. I withdraw from him and use my thumb and forefinger to take over massaging him.

"Wow," he says.

I then go back for more, allowing his mouth to suck on my clit once more. Every time he taps me to pull back from, he pulls back from me, increasing my sexual frustration as well. He slaps my ass a few times, grinning as it jiggles at the stroke of his hand. "You've got quite the ass," he whispers mischievously in my ear, toying with my earlope with his tongue.

"So I've heard," I say.

This time, he steps down from the bed and leads me onto the floor.

"On your knees," he says.

And so, this time, I suck his full masked cock begging to empty its load, on my knees. He holds his hands on my shoulders and massages me as I get him closer and closer. Finally, without warning, he pulls his cock out of my mouth just in time for him to shoot his cum right onto my face.

The thick, milky liquid hits me in splotches all of my face and starts dripping down onto my breasts and the floor. But with complete disregard for the floor, he begins to lick it off of my face. Some of it drips past my mouth, so I share the taste with him. It's musky and thick and coats my throat thickly. Once he's done, he flops back onto his bed exhausted. I'm still a little horny, so I hump his legs feeling my clit thump slightly.

"Satisfied?" I ask.

"Very," he responds, eyes closed.

"What was that surprised you texted about this morning?" I ask.

"Oh. I forgot." He pulls out a container of massage lube. "We were going to use this today." "It's not too late," I wink. "I'm ready for round... three?"

"I can't say that I am right now."

"Yes you are," I say leaning my body slowly towards him. I straddle on top of him, my legs on either side of him, my back arched, thrusting my boobs towards his face. I keep sexy eye contact with him as I lean my body in close to his face. My boobs are almost touching his face, and then I pull back. I grab the lube container, open it, and apply it to my hands. I start massaging the tops of his shoulders, rolling the strong, tight muscles.

"Mm," he moans.

I flip him on his stomach and continue to rub his thick muscles, edging down onto his back and eventually his butt. His body twists under me slightly. He starts getting antsier and I can feel his relaxing shifting into desire.

"Ok, maybe I could be ready for a round three," he says.

"You just stay relaxed now," I whisper into his ear. "This is about you... and relaxation." I move him to his back again and sit on top of his body. I position my clit on top of his flaccid penis. I rock slightly on top of him while still massaging his shoulders with my hands. I feel his penis flex beneath me and grow hard.

I move my body, allowing me to nipple on his ear. Keeping my hands massaging him, I shift to sucking his neck softly. Not enough to develop hickies, but enough to keep him horny and wanting more. But at this point, I know that I want more. Without a word, I push his head down in position to pleasure me once more. He does as he is instructed and sucks. I feel his penis growing hard again as I play with it with my foot. Unbelievably this man is horny again, approaching full mask despite only twenty minutes of rest time. I change our body positions again and we begin to suck each other. We are both fairly close to releasing, but encourage each other to stay on the verge.

"Are you ready to share this moment together?" I ask.

"Not yet," he admits.

He hands me the bottle of lube once again, and squirts a little bit of it on my finger. "I think you know where that belongs," he says gesturing to my finger.

I nod, reassume the position, and while sucking his hard cock, wiggle my finger into his asshole. I feel his penis twitch. I wrap my thighs tightly around his head, encouraging him to suck me harder. I can feel myself getting closer and closer. I lose control of my body once more and shake loosely on top of him. As I feel myself right on the verge, he tightens around me. I clamp my legs down, and feel him release his load into my mouth. I swallow and immediately after, I feel my own release into his mouth.

We both collapse and I flip so that my head rests on his chest.

"Wow."

"Wow."

"That was incredible," I say.

We both slump off and slip into sleep, my head resting on his chest. Tomorrow would be another day filled with responsibilities and commitments, but at least this evening was full of excitement.

col696
col696
1 Followers