Waking up with Abbie Clancy

Story Info
Abbie enjoys my girlfriend as I'm tied up watching.
1.3k words
3.14
14.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the lovely sound of my girlfriend Jenny moaning softly and a buzzing sound. I looked across and Abbie Clancy was licking Jen's pussy ever so gently working a vibrator on her clit.

As Jenny woke up Abbie kissed Jenny's pussy as if it was her mouth and then used her tongue deep inside her. Jen threw her head back into the pillow as Abbie brought her to an orgasm. God it was so sexy watching Abbie control Jen, as Abbie did want ever she wanted to my girlfriend.

I realized I was tied up naked beside them as I watched helpless even to stop them even if I wanted to.

Abbie looked my way my heart skipped a beat as she came over my cock was so hard and was just begging to cum. Abbie smiled as she stood in front of me and played with her tits and then stroked her pussy as she looked at my hard cock. She pulled out a cock tie and put it on my cock so I couldn't cum even if I wanted to.

Abbie threw the vibrator to Jen and told her to use that on herself while she played with me.

Jenny did just that as she sat up in bed and watched Abbie run her finger nails down me naked helpless body first down my chest then my legs and then along my cock oh god I moaned loudly as she drove me wild I looked at Jen who was looking right back at me as she fucked herself the vibrator.

Abbie stood over me and said would I like to fuck her, well I just nodded and as she lowered herself down over my cock and was just about to pushed it in her pussy and she stopped and said No she would rather fuck Jenny and stepped away from me and picked up a big double ended dildo. She climbed up my body and stood on the sofa over me and pushed the big double ender into her own pussy just inches from my view.

Oh god I so badly had to cum as Abbie fucked herself inches from my face. Then she stepped off and walked over to Jen who smiled and Abbie told her to get on her knees and she got behind her and pushed on the other end of the dildo, holy shit it looked so good as Abbie fucked my Jen. Abbie reached under Jen and put on the weighted nipple clamps that pulled on Jenny's nipples every time Abbie thrust hard into her. Abbie fucked my girl for hours she had her on her knees, her back her side as she leaned over me and kissing me as Abbie took her from behind. Jenny must have cum at least 10 times or more in this time, where as I still hadn't cum once. My cock felt like it was going to explode with the amount of cum that was building up in my balls.

Abbie came over to me again and stroked my helpless body as I looked at her sexy naked body. She stroked my chest and then gently around my cock but not touching it. She said I had two choices she would untie my and I could go off and have a wank on my own, or I could stay and not cum as she and a few of her friends would fuck Jen and make her there whore for the day as I watched on. I looked at Jen as she held up one finger saying she wanted us to be released but I so badly wanted to see her fucked by Abbie's friends and said option two please.

Jen looked at me with daggers in her eyes as Abbie picked up her phone after she had tied Jen to the bed.

Abbie left us to catch our breath back and then the door bell went and we heard some male voices downstairs and some laugher. Then Abbie walked in with her naked husband Peter Crouch and holy shit his cock was huge that's why Abbie was with him I thought plus his millions as well maybe.

He rubbed his cock as he looked at Jen's naked tied up body and her untied her feet then I saw why as he put them in his shoulders and push then forward as he pushed his big cock into her and fucked my girl as I watched on. Then suddenly someone else appeared, Abbie had her hand wrapped round his cock as she walked him in. I saw it was Jamie Redknapp and Abbie dropped to her knees in front of me and started to suck him off.

Oh god I didn't know what way to look at my girlfriend getting fucked good and hard by Peter Crouch or at Abbie sucking off Jamie Redknapp.

Jen was moaning loudly as Peter fucked her like a whore, he really was hammering away at her pussy when he thrust one last time and he filled her pussy with his cum, I groaned as I so badly wanted to cum, as Peter pulled out I look at Jen's pussy as cum dribbled out of it, Peter walked over and kissed Abbie and said he'd send up the next one.

THE NEXT ONE!!! I thought but as Peter went by me he grabbed my head and rubbed his cum covered cock all over my face and laughed as he walked off. A minute or so later I heard footsteps coming upstairs. Jenny and I looked at each other, then they walked in, it was Gordon Ramsey, he looked at Abbie and walked over and groped her tits before getting on the bed with Jen. He rolled Jen over on her knees and he spanked her arse before roughly fucking her like a rag doll, Jen was taking a really pounding from him as Abbie stopped suck Jamie and ran her nails down the inside of my legs before Jamie took her from behind as she on her knees looking straight a my cock. I watched as Jamie cupped her tits and pinched her nipples as he fucked her she just ran her nails over me, oh my poor cock will just explode soon ever with this cock tie on.

Jen was still getting fucked roughly by Gordon Ramsey then he shoot his load over her and just pushed her over onto her side and walked off before slapping Jamie's arse as he went. This spurred Jamie on and fucked Abbie good and hard now push her nearer my cock until her face was buried into my balls as she licked them my cock lay along side her face as Jamie came and pulled our and shoot his load over my face and laughed as he walked off.

Abbie was giving balls a last lick before climbing on the bed and she started to lick out Jen's cum filled pussy.

I watched on again as Abbie tongued my girlfriends cum filled pussy and rubbed in Gordon Ramsey cum to her naked body. Abbie then sat on Jen's face as they licked each others pussy driving me insane as I watched on.

Please untie I begged and Abbie did just that and my hands went straight to my cock, I quickly removed the cock tie and before I could take hold of my cock again Abbie had it in her mouth and sucked me deep into her mouth and within seconds she was swallowing load and load as came in her mouth, she came up for breath and my cum spilled out of her mouth but with so cum I shot two more loads onto her face and chin, I watched it fall on to her tits, I smiled and at the amazing site in front of me, my naked girlfriend and a cum covered Abbie Clancy.

As I closed my eyes for a minute then I opened then Abbie had gone just leaving Jenny and myself alone, she cupped my balls in her hand cuddled up to me as we drifted off to sleep both exhausted after this amazing day. Had to bite my tongue at that point.