Waking Up with Bed Head

Story Info
My girlfriend really knows how to wake someone up.
1.6k words
4.16
13.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lol pun intended...

*****************

The sky was getting dark. The breeze was starting to pick up and the smell of the ocean was all around us. But I wasn't thinking about that. Right now I had more important things to think of than all of that bullshit.

A beautiful head of blond hair bobbed up and down with the sunlight glinting off of her wet back. Her moans around my cock added to the pleasure from her sucking mouth. I could feel her hands all over my chest.

My eyes started to open but the sucking still resumed. The pink sky turned into the ceiling of my bedroom. The sand on my back turned into the soft feeling of my sheets under me. But the head of blond hair was still bobbing away. That of my girlfriend.

Her mouth tightened and her bobbing started to speed up. I could feel my orgasm race up my cock, building up at the head. She could sense it too. Her tongue and mouth stuck to the tip of my cock while her hand stroked up and down.

The climax was explosive. Every muscle in my body clenched for a moment and I was by no means quiet. My hands grabbed her shoulders and my hips shot up in the air as she masterfully brought me to orgasm.

My girlfriend slowly moved up my chest until I could see her face. She had already been awake for a while. Somehow she managed to sneak out of bed, shower, brush her teeth, and put on some light make up.

She did this every morning and her reasoning was that she didn't want me to see her "messy morning moods" as she called them. Although one time she had missed her alarm and I was awake before her.

She was so cute. Her face was all scrunced up on the pillow and her hair went in every direction. I snapped a picture and kept it to myself.

"Good morning baby. I hope you woke up well."

She giggled and kissed my chest, knowing damn well that was the best wake up call of my life.

"Yes, sweet heart. I woke up very well this morning."

I sat up and turned her around so she was sitting in my lap. Her hair was slightly damp but brushed through. She smelled amazing. Her body wash was sent from heaven and everything in the apartment smelled like it.

I kissed her shoulders and trailed my fingers up and down her stomach. She loved this so much. She reminded me of a kitten. So happy to be pet.

"So what's the occasion? Our anniversary isn't for another two months. Your birthday just past and mine isn't until June."

"I just had the inkling. You are so cute when you sleep and I know how much you like my bj's."

I chuckled into her soft skin and started to press softly into her hips with my finger tips. I had an idea in mind. She never let me go down on her. She said she was really bad at it and I'd think she was "sucky". As if she was the one doing all the work. Well not this time. I was going to give her back a piece of what she gave me.

"How long did it take you to get ready this morning?"

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Why do you want to know that, silly?"

"Just curious."

"Ummmm. I think like 20 minutes."

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and set a timer for twenty minutes. I turned so that she was now sitting on the bed and I was on my knees in front of her.

"Natalie. I want you to lay back and not make a sound ok?"

I used my deep "no nonsense" voice and she started to turn red.

"Yes sir."

I got closer to her and pulled her panties off her legs slowly. She immediately spread her legs and pulled them slightly to her chest. This was my favorite position and she automatically got into it when we were like this. But I had other plans today.

Her little pussy was soaked with excitement and looked so fucking hot. I could hear her breathing hard. She loved being on exhibition for me. Her mischievous smile and pink cheeks were so inviting.

"Natalie, you're the best girlfriend I've ever had. I want to make you happy because you go above and beyond to do the same for me. So because of you're sweet ways, I'm ordering to keep your mouth closed. No disagreements and no refusals. Got it?"

I put my authoritative voice at the end and gave her a stern look. Her eyes widened and I could see her visibly shaking.

"Yes, sir."

I took off my shirt and slowly bent down. Each inch my eyes were glued to hers. She was so fucking beautiful. And now I was gonna make her moan. I took my middle finger and slowly sunk it in. A warm slippery wetness engulfed it and she let out a soft little moan.

"Wait, Bryan you're not about to do what I think you're about to do are you?"

I looked up at her and stuck on my serious face.

"Did you just disobey me, young lady?"

She shut her mouth fast and shook her head. I sat all the way up and cocked my head to the side.

"Are you sure about that? Because I said no talking. And you just opened your mouth. Don't you think that sounds like disobedience?"

She nodded yes very slowly and her cheeks flushed even more. I got up and stood by the bed. I'd toy with her first. Get her so switched on that she's begging me so tongue her down.

"Get up and get your aloe from the closet."

Natalie gasped knowing what the aloe in the closet meant. She was in for a spanking. She jumped up like a startled rabbit and dashed to retrieve the bottle. When she came back I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking very stern.

She handed me the bottle and kneeled to the left of me. My heart and I had to keep from smiling at her. My good little kitten. I moved my hands from my lap and patted my leg. She got up and positioned herself over them.

"Now kitten. Speak your Infraction."

"I disobeyed an order and now have to be punished."

As the word punished rolled off her tongue she tightened the grip she had on my pant leg.

"There will be ten swats, for each one I want you to say: I will not disobey my Daddy again. Understood?"

Her breathing was shallow and her grip got tighter.

"Yes, Daddy."

It had been a couple of months since she had told me she wanted to call me that. I was really excited by the idea of having all that power. And she was happy to give it to me.

I raised my hand and came down on her bare cheek. She gasped and pushed her body into my legs.

"I will not disobey my Daddy again."

Another smack to her soft pink bottom.

"I will not disobey my Daddy again."

As we continued her responses got more breathy and exerted. She was practically moaning her words when I got to ten. Her bottom was bright red and she gasped in relief when I rubbed the aloe on her. The red color when down and she looked sated.

But I still wasn't finished.

"Natalie we aren't done. There's still the matter of your reward."

She was now laying on her back, mouth open and cheeks red. She looked up at me and it took everything in me not to just bend her over and take her hard from behind. Her personal favorite.

Natalie obediently spread her legs and bent them so I could have access. I put her legs on my back and held onto her hips to keep her still.

The moment I had been waiting for. Her pussy lips were covered in her excitement from her spanking and just my breath of her sensitive skin was making her whimper. Oh fuck I am going to enjoy this.

I dove in, attacking her enlarged clit with my tongue and teeth. She was beside herself with pleasure. I had to hold her down to keep her hips from grinding themselves into my face.

It was amazing. My tongue was focused on giving love to her throbbing little clit while my middle finger slid in and out of her quivering hole.

I could tell her was at her limit. She would cover her mouth right before she came. I took my hand and rubbed quickly on her clit while my tongue teased the rest. She screamed out my name and I got a serious fucking surprise.

I made my girlfriend squirt! The funny thing was she seemed just as surprised. It got on my face and in my mouth. I just laid there not knowing what to do.

Eventually I got up and brought Natalie a warm wash cloth to wipe her down with. She was practically asleep so I covered her up and laid back down beside her. The alarm I had set went off and I smiled. She didn't even last the full 20 minutes.

I definitely couldn't get anymore sleep after all that excitement. I looked over at Natalie and she was indeed sleeping. Her face was so peaceful. And I caused it. This is definitely gonna happen again.