Walk Home From The Pub

Story Info
A walk home with an unexpected friend present.
2.1k words
3.92
46k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been what you'd call a normal night at the local pub we frequented; alcohol, music, and good company. My wife and I stayed until the bitter end as we were enjoying the evening so much. We were both a bit worse for wear I believe due to too much alcohol, but nothing new there then!

We started to walk home, arm in arm, talking dirty to each other, again, as normal, which led to me squeezing my wife's backside, and touching her breast with the other hand as we went. This was normally how the journey of about one mile to our home went after a visit to the pub; us talking dirty to each other, feeling each other up, and more often than not, removing items of my wife's clothing to let me look at, and touch her body as we walked slowly home.

As we neared a stretch of terrace houses, I led my wife between the two gateposts of the first house, which had high hedges surrounding, thereby hiding us from the road. We started to kiss, and due to us both being horny at that time of the evening, I suggested to her that she remove her tight jeans, which had been showing off her lovely backside to the pub regulars all evening; and she then walk home just wearing her blouse; which by now only had about 2 buttons still done up; and her underpants, which were "ordinary" white cotton, not as brief as some she possessed. She agreed to this eagerly, and proceeded to remove her jeans.

I folded her jeans over my shoulder, and caressing her buttocks, went back out onto the pavement to recommence our walk home.

We walked along, me caressing her butt, sometimes pushing my hand into the waistband of her pants to feel skin against my hand. I gradually rolled down the pant waistband, making it narrower all the time until there was a tiny triangle of cotton almost covering her pubic hair( but not quite), the rest of the pants having been rolled down into a narrow roll of cotton, way below her hips, horizontal to the top of the small triangle of cloth. This meant that the sides of her pants now covered nothing, and her pubes sprouted out over the top of the triangle that was all that was left of her pants.

As we walked on, I was nibbling her neck, talking filth( as usual), and pushing my fingers down into the tiny scrap of material below her hips, both front and back, to stimulate her pussy and butt hole, sometimes both at once. She was obviously soaking wet by now, and due to the late hour, and lack of cars around, didn't stop my fingering, or object when I undid the last buttons on her blouse, to allow her fabulous tits out into the open, for me to look at and feel.

I loved moments like this; my wife soaking my fingers, the scrap of material not protecting her modesty at all.

I sometimes lowered my head to suck on her breast; caressed both tits freely, and revelled in the copious amounts of liquid running down my wife's legs from my fingering of her pussy. My wife tried to feel my cock through my trousers, my erection trying it's best to break from them, and tried her best whilst walking, to undo my zip to allow her to feel my cock in the open air.

As she tried to do that, she looked ahead, and said "Oh God, look, it's Dave!" I looked up and could see that a friend of ours, who had been talking to someone else on the pavement further ahead, was now standing waiting for us as he knew we were behind him. My wife's first reaction was to run into another doorway to put her jeans back on, but I stopped her.

I said "Don't do that; it will only look suspicious, hiding in a doorway. Just button your blouse back up, and I'll say you tipped lager over yourself, so removed your jeans as they were sticky and cold." She did this, slowly doing up buttons, not to make it too obvious what she was doing.

Even as we approached Dave, I couldn't help feel a little excited because of how my wife was dressed in front of him. We hadn't exposed her to anyone before this, but had fantasised about it for quite some time whilst making love. We neared him, said hello, and asked him what he had been doing etc. He answered our queries as best he could. He struggled a little with his words; partly due to him having a slight stammer, and partly I think because he was confronted by my wife, hardly wearing any clothes. He couldn't see much then, but I decided to see how far we could take this.

As we chatted and walked, I placed my arm around my wife's hip, to cuddle her as we went, but then to slowly drop my arm until my hand was once again touching her butt, which I squeezed. She flinched slightly as I did this, but when I could whisper to her without Dave being aware, told her not to worry, we could still enjoy ourselves. Whilst walking, I then started to touch my wife's pussy from behind; pushing my fingers between her buttcheeks to reach her still soaking wet lips. Her pants, such as they were, were now below her butt and were in danger of falling down. She whispered this to me, to which I replied "So what? He can't see anything." She began to panic a little as the tiny shrivelled-up pants started to glide down her legs. I stepped in front of her, shielding her from Dave's view, and quickly scooped up her pants and put them in my pocket. All my wife now wore was her blouse!

I kept up my fingering of her pussy from behind, and started to whisper to her to undo a button on her blouse. She looked horrified at this suggestion, but at the same time was suffering from a case of copious vaginal fluid running down both legs. I think it was all she could do not to stop in the middle of the pavement and have a full-blown orgasm in front of us both. This, I think helped her become more daring than ever before, and when Dave wasn't looking, opened 2 buttons to show a lovely full cleavage to us both.

When Dave looked over next, I was watching him for his reaction. He really did do a double-take, before feasting his eyes on the view on offer. I was extremely hard by now. My wife was coming over my hand; her blouse was starting to blow open slightly, showing almost 50% of both tits to us both. I caught sight of an obvious erection in the front of Dave's trousers, which I know my wife also noticed.

To an extent, this now becomes a make or break moment. To leave things like this, just titillation, or take things further. All 3 of us realised this I think. My wife and I wondering what to do, and Dave, I think, grateful for whatever he could get.

I decided to keep encouraging my wife to undo buttons, and see if she would stop. I whispered for her to undo the lower buttons now, and waited to see if she would. She looked at me for a second, as if to ask "You realise where this is going?" then, when Dave looked ahead for a second, undid three lower buttons.

This had the effect that the action of walking would make her blouse separate across her legs, showing her pubic hair as she walked; now there only being one central button left fast. Dave now was sometimes stumbling over the pavement, as he was trying to walk slightly ahead of us, and look back to see the amazing view unfolding. My wife was now showing about 75% of her tits all the time, and all her pubes on every forward step. His cock was standing proudly out in front of his trousers now, leading me to think he wasn't wearing underpants, which turned out to be true.

I decided then that there was no place for caution, and reaching forward with my left hand, undid my wife's last button, at the same time with my right hand, unzipped my jeans, and pulled my stiff cock out into the open. This was strange to be honest, in front of another man, but also wonderful, a truly freeing experience.

I continued then to finger my wife from behind, whilst also dragging her blouse open, to be held open by my hip as we walked, and at the same time gently touch and stroke my cock, a first time experience in front of another man.

My wife was almost beyond reason now; any doubts she had were gone, her pussy venting full flow with its juices, her tits boldly jutting in front of her. Even her walk now was a proud swagger, with her legs further apart than normal, to let my fingers penetrate her cunt deeper than earlier.

For a change, I placed my left hand to her pussy, fingering her openly now as we walked, my right hand between her bumcheeks, fingering her bumhole; it also being saturated with her juices.

Dave was also staggered I think by the turn of events. As soon as I pulled my cock into the open, he did the same, stroking it slowly as he walked, but sometimes removing his hand, leaving his cock out in the open, bouncing stiffly in front of him. My wife I know, was impressed by his weapon. In fairness, it was a beauty, at least 8" long, and thick too. Very impressive.

My wife asked him to walk on her left side now, so that she was between the two men. She then reached out and held a cock in both hands; something she'd fantasised over for years. She slowly pulled our cocks as we walked; no mean feat.

By now we had reached a brick- built bus shelter, almost at the end of our street. My wife asked, "Can we go in here? I can't wait."

There were no complaints from Dave or myself. My wife now was leading things. She led us into the shelter, which was pretty gloomy, not having any lights. She then started to kiss Dave, still handling his huge cock. She said "I want this in me. Fuck me now!"

Dave immediately reached for her cunt, plunging a couple of fingers into her; immediately realising she didn't need lubricating, as she was soaked from waist to ankle in come. He then turned my wife around to face the wall, leaned her forward, and pushed his cock into her cunt as far as he could, entering her quickly and easily. My wife kept on saying things like "Come on; yes; fuck me; yes; harder; fuck me!"

He fucked her like a train. His cock pistoned in and out of her cunt, soaked in her juices; in and out; she pushing back from the wall; pushing against the monster cock that rammed into her cunt; opening her even further than before.

It didn't last more than a few minutes, until they both yelled out swear words, curses, expressions of joy, all showing the rapture that they were both caught up in.

Dave hadn't even lowered his trousers; just pushed his cock through the zip, and into my wife. They all but collapsed then, she lowered to her knees, he leaning on his hands against the wall.

I couldn't help it. I had been pulling my cock for all I was worth, while they'd been fucking, with my trousers down to the floor. When my wife sank to her knees, I couldn't stop myself from pressing forward to put my cock to her mouth and just say "Could you?"

Could she? Oh yes she could, and did! She opened her mouth, grabbed my cock with one hand, and fed it into her gaping mouth where she proceeded to give me the best blowjob ever. I guarantee it! She milked my cock dry within maybe 2 minutes; me exploding in her mouth; her swallowing every drop as if she loved the taste (which she doesn't actually).

The three of us then sort of huddled together, close in the joining of our bodies, a close threesome. Dave said something like "Fuck, I wasn't expecting that. I only wanted a chat!"

We all laughed, put ourselves tidy, then promised that we'd repeat this night at some time (which we did). We walked to our respective houses then, where my wife and I fucked slowly in bed, whilst retelling each other the events of the last hour or so. A wonderful end to a wonderful evening; and the beginning of many flashing, and sometimes fucking episodes that were to follow.