Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a half step back her body tingled as felt HIS bare leg against her calf, she knew it was a man now. Her ass for a moment grinding against the hot cylinder of flesh that rested between her firm fleshy buttocks. She could feel her clit emerge from its sheath as he felt his hips slam into her ass her mind taking over. Secretly she had always wanted to be totally under the control of a man she wanted to be made his slave hell she had told herself many times after waking her fingers buried deep inside her pussy her thighs clasped tight around her hand. The bed sheet drenched under her as her pussy continually discharged surge after surge of her pussy juice, a steady stream circled her arm and wrist as it coursed its way along her fingers.

Brought back to reality by a gentle nudge from behind she could feel the cloth as it swept over her erect nipples she started walking as he nudged her again her pussy saturated, her lips swollen with desire rubbed one another as she calmly started forward. Blinded, her hands behind her back she walked with confidence, her fear replaced with anxiety his mere presence making her fear nothing. The dog barked her heart skipped a beat again her pussy twitched as she felt his tail whisk across her inner thigh as he walked proudly before her.

A hand on her shoulder brought to an end her forward progress. She could hear his feet as he shuffled around her, her head following the sound. Her other shoulder seemed to burn as she felt his hand come to rest. She shivered as she felt his shadow cast over her dropping her eyes her chin resting on her chest as she showed total obedience. Her fantasy and her fear mixing she didn't know what would play out but she didn't have a choice in the matter she was his.

Gently the hand that now cupped her chin eased her face upwards her eyes burning with passion her body trembling with horror she melted as she felt the back of his other hand move along her cheek. Her head tilting she rubbed her face against his fingers as she purred softly. Her thighs tensed as her pussy twitched the fingers now on the tape that stretched across her lips he ever so delicately removed the tape. With a moan her legs turning to rubber as she felt his other hand between her legs. His fingers longer than the tiny expanse of material that make up her skirt the bare flesh of his finger tips seemed to sear the precious segment of skin that separated her asshole from her pussy.

Her feet twisted outwards in an attempt to open up her pussy to his ministrations. The width of his index finger now budged her drenched lips apart, the coarseness of his skin scuffing her inner lips as she felt it move back. The heel of his hand dragging the hem of her skirt over her clit then back again as his thick rough finger smoothly entered her. She could feel her pussy being driven apart as he worked his finger deeper. Her arousal evident his finger meeting no resistance as it plunged deep inside her aided by the creamy wet discharge of her pussy.

Her face turned skyward she could feel the heat of the sun against her cheeks and forehead as he began to finger fuck her cunt. His thumb now sliding back and forth between the lips of her cunt rubbing her clit each time his finger curled within her and withdrew. Turning his hand he moved a second finger inside her. "Ooh Gawd!!!!! Arggggghhh!" she groaned as they spread apart while buried inside her, twisting his wrist he pulled back only to corkscrew them back inside her.

His arm moved quickly around her waist, catching her as she trembled, gurgling, her body convulsed as she exploded. Her pussy again expelling a spray of her bodily fluids her thighs dripping wet she could feel a single stream move over her calf her pussy again erupting as she felt the dog's tongue lick her calf. His whiskers tickled as he licked his way up the back of her leg his nose cool as it moved along her ass his tongue curling around the fingers that worked in and out of her pussy. Then uncurling dragged itself between the cheeks of her ass and over her asshole.

Cradling her in his arm his fingers left her pussy as he pulled her body to his. She could smell him now, her shoulder nestled against his, she inhaled deep his scent mixed with hers her lips spread apart by his fingers as they eased into her mouth. Her soft tongue moved between his fingers curling around them as he pushed them into her mouth. Her lips wrapping around the base of his fingers as he pulled them back her head shifting forward to swallow them again sucking them hungrily tasting herself for the first time was exciting enough but the current circumstances heightened her excitement.

Her head bobbed up and down on his fingers thoroughly cleaning them her tongue swirling around and between them making sure to collect all of her cream. His fingers left her mouth with a wet slurping sound. She whimpered for more, her tongue moved around her lips searching for any stray taste of her cream. Leaning forward his hands on her hips he pressed his lips to hers his tongue joining hers circling her lips rushing ahead of hers rolling over it then wrapping around it as it moved over his. Hers moving along his thrusting into his mouth their tongues wrestled as they moved between his mouth and hers.

His hands moved over her ass and down her thighs sliding under her skirt he parted the cheeks of her ass just as the dog's tongue darted from his lips taking aim at her asshole she felt the tip of his tongue dig at her asshole. A feeling of utter pleasure overcame her as she sensed his tongue work its way inside her asshole. Releasing his grip the dog's tongue was trapped by her closing ass cheeks quickly it retreated then returned twisting between the crack of her ass licking faster its edge moving over her asshole. Just as quickly as the kiss started it ended she could hear a click beside her ear she felt the cold chain as it rested between her heaving breasts then felt it being pulled taunt. Being led forward by her neck the strap of leather around her throat digging into her flesh as he pulled on the chain that was now connected to it.

The dog sat licking his lips the taste of her asshole fresh on his tongue as he watched his master lead her away. Whining softly he rose to his feet and sauntered behind her his nose between her legs sniffing her ass as she walked she could feel his whiskers on each thigh and occasionally his nose as she was led along blindly.

" Here will do." He said as he came to a stop the chain slack once again mad contact with her breast then nestled between them as she came to a halt. The dog stopping behind her began to once again lick between her thighs she loved the feel of his tongue as it moved over her pussy and then up over her asshole. Tilting her hips she spread her thighs to allow his tongue full access to her charms. Her hips rolled in a tight circle as he continued to bathe her cunt and asshole with his tongue, the chain between her breasts cold as it licked at her breasts.

Hearing a door open she was pulled forward just as the dogs tongue split the folds of her pussy and worked its way inside. His tongue ripped from its hiding place deep inside her as she felt a hand on her head lowering it as she was placed inside a car. Her hands behind her back she felt the chain coil between her sticky thighs as he let it fall from his hand. The door closed with a thud she heard the door behind her open and then felt the dog's hot breath on her shoulder as he climbed on the back seat and began to lick the sweat from her neck. His tongue curled under her chin, along her jaw then behind her ear. She giggled and then heard the door shut the dog continued to lick her, the door across from her open she felt the seat sink as her climbed into the car. The dog stopped immediately and she could hear him settle down on the back seat. The door slammed shut she then felt the car shake as he turned the key bringing it to life. Shifting into drive as the car lurched forward her back was forced into the seat.

She could hear his turn signal and then as the car accelerated she slid across the seat towards him stopping only when her thighs pressed against his. His hand leaving the steering wheel came to rest on her knee once again a feeling of warmth moved through her as he gently squeezed her thigh. Travelling at a high rate of speed he wove his way through traffic after about 20 minutes the car turned one last time then hopped the echo of the exhaust telling her they had entered a garage the car came to a stop. Placing the car in park he applied the emergency brake the cut off the ignition.

Reaching over he untied her shirt from around her head her eyes unable to focus at first she turned her head and for the first time she cast her eyes upon her attacker. His soft brown eyes looked deep into hers as his hand moved across her shoulders. Simultaneously then leaned towards each other their mouths meeting in a passionate kiss she sucked his tongue as it moved between her lips his hand removing the cloth from her shoulder her breasts now exposed fully. As she leaned towards him she could feel the pool of metal links slip further under her their coolness against her pussy causing her nipples to stiffen.

Breaking the kiss his hand moving over her cheek his thumb brushing under her eye, as he seemed to look deep into her soul, she watched as his lips parted her ears straining to hear the first words from his lips. " I am not going to hurt you in any way my only plan is to bring you ultimate pleasure and have you return the same to me" he said, she hung on every syllable her head nodding yes she whispered, "thank you."

Opening his door he climbed out of the car her eyes moved over his tight ass as he climbed out his hips turned her view changed from his ass to the massive bulge in his shorts. She could clearly see the log thick talk of his cock as it throbbed within his shorts she licked her lips yet again her thighs squeezed together as she imagined what that cock was going to feel like inside her tight pussy. Closing her eyes she squirmed as her mind focused on how that cock would feel in her ass she hoped he would fuck her asshole. She had always wanted to try anal sex but had been too afraid but now she thought was her chance she was completely at ease with this man. He had awoken her deepest passions he had taken her to a height of arousal that until now she had thought was impossible. She said to herself, " He can and will have all of me I am his possession.""

A gleam in her eye as she turned to him as he opened her door turning her hips she exited the car the cloth that had covered her breasts lay on the seat. The door slammed shut behind her, she stepped up between his legs her thighs grinding against the bulge in his shorts she wished that her hands were free. For if they were she would have wasted no time in ripping his shorts off and attacking the large piece of man meat that now throbbed against her thigh. He ground his hips back against her she could feel his cock grow even more shifting and swelling the heat of his cock radiating against her skin as she twisted her hips and moved her pussy over his cock. With a rocking motion she gyrated her pussy against his cock his cock moved upwards till finally it lay perpendicular to her slit, as his cock strained against his shorts she slid her pussy up and down along its length.

Without warning his lust overcoming him he spun her around her breasts mashed against the window her fingers feeling his cock brush them traveled up and down his manhood as she felt her skirt being lifted. His hand moved between her legs and over her pussy, she wiggled her ass backwards bending at the waist. Her chin coming to rest on the hood of the car her fingers still in contact with his cock however the distance greater she had to be happy with just stroking the crown of his cock through his shorts.

The fabric of his shorts moved briskly downwards her fingertips touched the hot flesh of his cock his head pulsed and she felt a drop of his sticky cum under her fingers. Spreading it all over its surface her fingers ran under the rim of his cock she tugged softly on his head. She heard him moan as he pulled his hips back his shorts dropping around his ankles he kicked them across the floor as he clicked the remote and the garage door came to life and began its descent. She turned to look back at him her eyes pleading with him to fill her with his cock she edged her ass back at him.

His hands moved over her hips and up along her sides she cooed softly as his rough hands cupped her breasts. Massaging them gently his fingers sliding along her breasts until only her hard nipples were between his fingers her breathing increased she bit her bottom lip as he tugged on both her nipples his fingers twisting them then letting them go. Her attention quickly shifting from her breasts to her pussy as she felt the head of his cock push between her thighs as he stepped up behind her. She spread her thighs her fingers fanned out over his hairy stomach as he closed her thighs around his cock taking it captive making his cock her prisoner.

Her nails dug into the tender flesh of his stomach causing it to tighten his cock pushing deeper his balls slap the back of her thighs as she feels the entire length of his cock slide back and forth along her wet slit. Her fingers scratch his stomach as his cock rubs her clit her thighs drawn tighter together the width of his cock forced deeper between the lips of her pussy. As he saws his cock into her pussy her pussy begins to moisten soon his cock glistens with a thin coating of her juices.

Her thighs part as his cock moves back the tip of his cock grazes her entrance she shudders as she feels it push against her entrance the lips of her cunt opening as he pushes harder. Her pussy lips engulf the head of his prick as it stretches her hole wider the head now within her she felt it pulse and swell as her pussy lips wrapped around it. Deliberately slow he inched his cock forward his shaft sinking into her the inner walls of her pussy driven wider apart by his invading cock. She could almost feel her pussy tearing as more and more of his cock was buried inside her. With a sudden thrust of his hips he drove his cock forward just as she herself drove her ass back at him her pussy filled with his meat. The inner flesh of her pussy rippled along his cock as it lay throbbing and jumping deep inside her.

Remaining still letting her adjust to the width of his cock he marveled at her ability to massage his cock with her pussy. Never before had he felt a pussy grip his cock so well he could feel every muscle of her pussy as she tensed and then relaxed her grip on his cock. Her hips rolled as she moved them forward he could feel her pussy move up along his cock she continued forward till his head was the only thing inside her and with a grunt she slammed her ass back at him. His cock once again filling her cunt her hands curling into tight fists as she felt his balls slap her clit her breasts slap against the widow as his hips drive her ass forward. Her lips cling to his cock as her pussy is forced to slide along his cock her hands pull at her restraints as she fights to free them.

His hands steady her hips as he begins to fuck her with long slow strokes of his cock each stroke longer in length, each one quicker than the last. Her thighs tremble, her eyes roll in her head as his one hand grabbing a fist full of her hair pulls her head back. Her cunt pulsates around his thrusting cock her mouth opens in a silent scream as once again she feels her orgasm building within her. Just as she thinks she has all of his cock inside her she feels him pull back and with a mighty thrust she feels his balls swing up between her legs and spank her clit. Her cunt on fire her head held back by her hair his other hand moves over her hip and between her thighs her cunt erupts at the feel of his fingertips as they grip her clit. Her cunt juices spray both their thighs as they swirl around his thrusting member his cock her pussy lips forced outwards as her cream forces its way between his shaft and her pussy lips.

Pulling and rolling her rock hard clit between his fingers he continues to fuck her dripping pussy. Her thighs dripping, his balls drenched slapping repeatedly at her pussy lips, as she shudders. Suddenly her whole body tenses, her cunt gripping him so tight he fights for each inch of movement. His stomach ripples against her hands as he drives his cock deep inside her. His balls slam up against the base of his cock he feels his load burst forth from his balls and run along the shaft of his cock. "Oh Yes Fuck Baby Yeah!!!!!!!" he bellows as his cock explodes inside her.

As the first burst of his cream hits the walls of her pussy she climaxes again, their juices combine and are forced from inside her as his cock slides in and out. His cum drips from her pussy as he lets go another blast, her pussy already saturated unable to hold any more liquid. His cock swells once more, he grits his teeth holding back as long as he can, the pressure building and with a final forward thrust he empties his balls inside her filling her cunt to overflowing. Her legs like rubber she is held up by his cock he releases her hair she turns and looks at him.

A look of contentment on her face his covered in sweat he leans over her body her hands trapped between their bodies as they kiss. His cock slips from inside her with it a stream of their combined cream runs the length of her leg. Reaching into his shirt pocket he takes the key and unlocks the handcuffs. Her arms free she rubs her wrists and turns to face him. She smiles as she wraps her arms around his neck his arms encircle her as they kiss again. She whispers in his ear, "I am yours to do with as you please."

A sigh comes from the depth of his chest as he hugs her tighter he whispers back, " shall I show you my dungeon?" Her clit throbs at the word dungeon she spins in his arms taking his hand dragging him towards the door.

To be continued…

12