Walk In The Woods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,028 Followers

Tammy returned Stacie's loving hug. 'Too bad one of us doesn't have a good, hard cock,' she laughed reaching to kiss Stacie. 'Or we could just buy one of the kind that straps on,' she added and they both laughed, holding each other until they drifted off to sleep.

*.

John felt his cock filling with blood. 'I'm about ready for something else,' he smiled. 'Do you think I could find someplace to put this?' he asked flexing his swollen cock against her pussy.

A small giggle came from Kim as she stood up. 'I know a real nice place I'd like to put it,' she smiled down to him as she began to lower herself on him. She slowly went down, looking to his eyes. 'This is going to feel so good,' she whispered feeling the head bump against her. 'Mmmm, it won't be long now,' she smiled.

John watched as Kim moved over him and knew this was going to be great. 'You do it, little girl,' he said reaching to caress her hardened nipples. 'You're Daddy's good little girl,' he smiled feeling his enlarged head making its way inside her tiny body.

'Oh yes!' she moaned. 'I'll always be your girl!' she moaned again as he slipped inside her. Kim felt as if she was being torn in two, but it quickly turned to the most pleasurable thing she had ever known. 'It's so hard,' she sighed pushing him deeper, but her small body was refusing to take him. 'I want it all!' Kim growled and sat completely down on him, ramming him to the center of her core. It felt like a hot sword had impaled her and she loved it.

John held her small hips as she drove him in her body. She locked around him so tight it hurt. 'You feel so good,' he moaned pulling her to his chest. 'You relax for a few minutes so you'll get used to me being in you,' he said caressing her smooth back and cute little ass.

'I want to fuck you all night,' she whispered trying to move her hips up, but she was still locked around him to tight to move. 'I wish it'd hurry up and let go,' she moaned with pain in her soft voice. 'I want to fuck you so bad I hurt,' she added trying to move, but nothing.

John caressed her ass and placed kisses on her face, trying everything thing he knew to help her relax. 'You know the first second I laid eyes on you I knew we'd get together,' he lied, but knew it was just to help her.

'You did?' Kim asked with a big grin on her face. 'I hoped we would, but I didn't think you'd do it,' she smiled giving him a long, deep kiss. 'I was so tired of Todd only lasting a few seconds,' she laughed hugging John. 'I just knew that you could do a girl all night or at least give her a great fuck,' she added moving her slender hips up. 'Oh thank God!' she moaned and started moving up and down on his very stiff cock-shaft. 'Oh yes!' she yelled out. 'Oh John!' she squealed as his long, solid cock quickly moved in and out of her tiny pussy.

'Go baby!' he moaned moving in time with her hips, thrusting his cock deep into her young body. John couldn't remember when he had been with anyone as good. 'Fuck Daddy,' he whispered holding her hips as she quickly rode him.

Kim looked down to John; love filled her lonely heart as his massive cock filled her tiny pussy. 'Oh yes! Fuck me Daddy!' she cried out as a strange feeling began to invade her body. 'It feels so good,' she moaned as she rode him faster.

'Come on you sexy girl,' he said holding her hips. 'Fuck your Daddy,' he whispered knowing how much she loved hearing that and he wanted to make this the best night of her life.

Kim rode faster, driving him deeper, to her core. She froze; something she had never felt before was only a few seconds away from taking control of her. She smiled to John and it happened. 'Oh Holy Mary, mother of Jesus!' Kim screamed to the top of her lungs as the first orgasm she had ever known rushed through her body. Her heart raced, her head felt as if it was going to explode and it felt like her pussy was sucking John's cock.

'That's my girl.' John said holding his hands under her ass, trying to give her a better orgasm and he wanted to cum. 'I need to get on you. I need to cum real bad' he said wrapping one arm around her and quickly rolled on top of her. 'Much better,' he moaned pulling her legs to his shoulders and began to drive his cock in and out of her.

Kim looked up to him with love in her eyes and knew it was going to be so hard to let him go. The trip would be over to fast and she would be lucky if Tammy would be willing to share him again.

Kim watched him over her, enjoying the feel of his massive cock thrusting in and out of her. 'This is...unreal!' she squealed as another orgasm raced through her body. 'Oh yes! Fuck me, Daddy!' she yelled as her tiny pussy milked his cock for his precious seeds. She couldn't have him, but maybe she could have his child.

John moved in and out of her enjoying the feel of her cumming around his throbbing cock. 'That's my girl,' he smiled to her. 'Cum for me sugar,' he added moving to lie on her.

'Yes!' Kim smiled. 'I want you to smash me and fuck my ass off,' she said with lust in her soft voice. 'Oh you feel so good on me,' she moaned enjoying his weight on her small body. 'Now, fuck me, Daddy!' Kim ordered thrusting her hips to his hard cock. 'I'm your baby girl,' she said in a helpless voice.

John heard her words and couldn't believe his ears, but was more than happy to do what she wanted. He began driving in and out of her small pussy as fast as he could move. Their skin was slapping together so hard it hurt. Kim's juices flowed from her body, making that wonderful sound of a man and a woman making passionate love.

'Go Daddy!' Kim whimpered. 'My pussy hurts, you just have to make it all better,' she moaned in a soft, little girl voice that she knew drove other men wild and was sure John would also love it as well. 'My pussy hurts so bad, Daddy,' she said teasing him with her helpless voice moving her small hand to rub her pussy and to tease his cock.

John was going crazy. He had been with other ladies that loved to call him Daddy, but Kim won first prize hands down. She beat the all others' with ease and he loved it just as much as she had thought.

'You're going to kill me,' he laughed moving in her like a jackhammer. His cock hadn't been this hard when he was fucking his real daughter.

'Go Daddy!' she moaned in the voice. 'Make your baby all better,' she added smiling to him. 'You just have to make it all better,' she moaned again as she thrust up to meet his rock-hard cock as it hammered into her body.

Kim was on fire, she knew John would give her everything she had ever dreamed of and he was. Her body felt as it was going to explode into a million pieces as he used her body hard and fast. She felt that wonderful feeling moving over her body. 'Oh my God!' she screamed. 'You made me cum again,' she whimpered as her body shook with delight under the fantastic man.

John kept on pumping her tiny pussy. He needed to cum more now than before. 'You look so good under me,' he said leaning to give her a fast kiss and returned to fucking her. 'Talk like that more,' he said with need. 'I love and it seems you are a master at it.'

Kim looked up to him and knew she couldn't refuse him. She began to talk in her special voice. 'Daddy, I just love when you do this,' she smiled. 'You make me all better and it always makes my pussy feel so good,' she reached to rub it as his cock moved in and out of it. 'Oh Daddy! Fuck your little girl's pussy!' she moaned arching her back and quickly moved her hands to squeeze each of her breasts. 'Fuck me, Daddy!' she cried. 'Fuck your baby,' she moaned one last time.

John knew this was it, he pushed deep in her and grabbed her in his arms holding her to his chest. 'Why do you have to be so fucking hot?' he asked squeezing her to him and released a load of cum in her that could match a man half his age.

'Oh yes! Oh Daddy! Daddy!' Kim cried enjoying the feel of a man filling her pussy like never before and she knew she was lost. She had to have him in her life no matter what. 'John...' she said holding him. 'I love you,' she said feeling tears running down her face.

John knew his reply, but thought better of it. He had a young woman on the other side of the pool that loved him and had saved herself just for him. What was he to say?

Kim knew she blew it, but hoped just maybe that he was afraid to reply. 'That was so good, Daddy,' she whispered in her voice. 'Can we just stay like this until morning?' she asked hoping he would keep his hard cock in her all night. She hated the thought of when it was time for him to pull from her.

'I think that will be just fine,' he replied lying over her and began kissing her. He knew he would be with her a few more times before the sun came up. 'Did you think that was it?' he asked kissing her. 'I got some news for you, I'm just getting started on this,' and he pushed back inside her.

Kim smiled up to him and now only pray that he fell in love with her. 'I could be with you... forever,' she whispered.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,028 Followers