Walk of Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, I managed to stagger and stumble to almost within sight of my home with no further incidents beyond being a local laughing stock and the humiliating fear that, as I got closer to where I lived, somebody might recognize me beneath my slutty clothes and smeared make up. Fortunately, that didn't happen. What did happen, though, was that, turning into the street where I lived, my path was blocked by four young, tough looking black heavies who eyed me up with a mix of amusement and hungry lust.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry, honey?" the one who was probably the leader said, "Are you wanting to take that slutty body of yours round this street here?"

"You know," said another, "This pretty little whore looks like she gives it up at the slightest suggestion. It doesn't seem right to let her go without getting involved."

"That's right," said a third, "This bitch isn't getting past us until we see what she's given up to our other black brothers in the ghetto."

"Yeah," said the last, "So get over here, pretty white whore, and show us what a little slutty white bitch like you can do for four big black studs!"

I told them that I wasn't really a slut, that I wasn't really a girl for that matter. I even showed them the little white pecker tucked into my red lace thong, but they just laughed at me and it, saying that was never the part of a "real man". The effect of claiming to be a real man while wearing a skirt and thong was probably never going to work too well, even if it hadn't revealed cum leaking from my newly fucked anus. I swiftly realized that I didn't really have a choice. This was the only route to get to my home. I had to pass through here to get back and that would mean satisfying whatever a group of bigger, stronger, more powerful, more manly men wanted from me.

I didn't say anything more, I just didn't offer any resistance when the four guys made a circle around me and each pulled out a huge black cock that alone would have made me humiliated by my puny manhood, even if it wasn't under a cum stained PVC miniskirt! As the four guys all started jerking off, getting their dicks stiffer, harder and even bigger, I reached out and took two in my hands.

Within moments, I was on my knees, four monster black cocks all around me, and my hands feverishly masturbating two, then another two, trying to jerk them off all together. The guy that was probably the leader, certainly the one who had the most majestically enormous black baseball bat of a hardon, reached out, grabbed my head by my messy blonde bob and pulled me open-mouthed onto his cock. As I continued to stroke the shafts of two of his friends, I found myself swallowing his monster meat, wrapping my increasingly experienced cocksucking lips around that hard, warm quivering flesh.

I gagged as he shoved his enormous meat right into my throat, but this only stopped him for a moment. Pretty soon we were both in a rhythm where I was getting pretty capable of handling that massive black cock, knowing just how much to swallow and taking control of bobbing back and forth on it as my hands switched between jerking the other three hard black shafts. I hate to admit, but I was starting to get into this. This was beginning to feel like the right position for me, I was actually enjoying how much I could make these big black dicks even bigger and harder.

But it didn't take long of me drooling and blowing the big black dick in my mouth before the guy that it belonged to wanted more. I had got him nice and slick and now he knew just where he wanted to put it. He let his dick slip from my gasping mouth, giving me just a moment to catch my breath before one of his equally hung black friends took his place, and moved around behind me. Grabbing me by the waist, he pulled me into an all-fours position with my ass in the air. He pushed my tight skirt further up and literally tore my cum stained red thong off me.

"I'm gonna get me a piece of this sissy little bitch's tight white ass," he said, "Don't worry, guys, you'll get your turn once my big black dong has torn this bitch in two!"

Already wet from the cum of the last guy and with my saliva all over his ebony boner, this guy was able to thrust into me a little more smoothly than the first. That didn't mean, though, that being impaled by massive black sausage didn't feel painful, just that it also felt kind of good. I was kneeling on the corner of my own street, giving my crossdressing ass up to a big black dick, while my hands and mouth were occupied by three more, and I had to confess it felt sort of where I belonged. I had seen so many real cocks today, huge and black, that I could no longer pretend my little white thing was the real deal. Maybe it did belong in skirts and panties, just like maybe I belonged with big black dicks invading me from both ends.

As I reached for the two black dicks in my hands and swallowed a third, my body was rocked by being torn into by the hungry, horny black stud behind me. In spite of the humiliation that I was still feeling, or maybe because of it, I felt myself grow stiff beneath my tight shiny skirt. If anything, my dick getting as hard as it could, and as long as it could, just went further to show how inadequate, how effeminate, I was next to these real men with their toned black bodies and hard black cocks. No wonder it was me getting screwed by them and not the other way around.

The guy in my ass was pushing deeper and harder until, inevitably, he blew his load right inside me, stepping aside to allow his buddy that had been fucking my face to take his place. Not even concerned about how his friend's cum was running like a river from my stretched out asshole and all over my stained and ripped stockings, he simply got down behind me and shoved his shaft right in. And, as I was getting pounded from behind like the streetwalking whore everyone took me for, I pulled the two other huge black dongs in and began alternating between blowing, licking and sucking them, continuing to stroke their thick veiny chocolate shafts all the time.

The guys in my face simply weren't able to wait their turn on my ass, my increasingly hungry oral attentions saw to that. Before their buddy could even blow another jet of cum up into my behind, I felt myself baptized in streams of sticky love juice from the two dicks in front of me. It looked so good, the milky white cum streaming from those jet black dicks, before it slapped me in the face, run from my chin and dripped all over me. It was maybe seeing this that caused the massive black dick that was ramming harder and harder into my round, smooth white ass to reach its climax as well. As I licked the cum, almost involuntarily, from around my lips, I felt another load getting dumped in my ass, filling my sticky hole up just as had already happened twice that afternoon.

And then they were done. And seemingly very satisfied with themselves. Letting me lick the remaining salty sperm from their softening chocolate members, the gang of horny black studs put their dicks away and left me on my street corner, dripping with their love juices, dressed like a slut, with my clothes torn and sticky and my cum stained lace thong cast aside.

As I sat there collecting my thoughts, my 55 year old neighbor walked by on the way to our apartment building. He looked at the sight that I presented, splayed out on the dirty floor, covered in black man's cum and with my own little pecker making an obvious tent of arousal in my tight cum stained black skirt and just laughed at me.

"Evening, Luke," he smirked, "Having a good time? Perhaps we should call you Lulu from now on."

As I eventually got to my feet and stumbled up the stairs to my apartment in my stripper heels I knew that this meant the story was bound to be around all my friends and neighbors in no time. And yet still my rock hard arousal wouldn't subside. I had no idea, as I opened the door and entered my own apartment, how my wife would feel when she saw me. Was this what she expected when she dolled me up like a common whore and dumped me in the ghetto? I had to expect that it was, but still she looked a little surprised at my well used slutty look when I opened the bedroom door.

Not half as surprised as I was, though, to find her not alone. My hot blonde wife was lying naked in bed, but beside her was a man. Her pale white curves were pressed against the hard black body of an athletic body builder, her hand was on a dick that, even after the mouthfuls of black cock I'd had this evening looked quite something. She just smiled at me.

"Oh good, honey, you're home. I thought as you'd enjoyed some black meat, so would I. Maybe you'd like to watch."

12