Walk of Shame Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had truly sent Jacki spiraling over the edge however was seeing firsthand just how lustfully depraved she'd become at almost a moment's notice. Knowing how all those complicated factors had been building inside her for a very long time, Jacki couldn't deny as she sat there, her mind floating above the scene like a watchful bird, just how lurid it must look with her right hand shoved down the front of her tight black leggings, frigging anxiously at her swollen and soaked pussy as a man half her age stood over a thousand miles away, looking on. Whatever had been unleashed inside Jacki felt like lava flowing through her veins, and the only relief from that vicious burn would come, if at all, from her impending sexual release.

Chris' motivations were much more simple, but it didn't lesson the joy and stunned appreciation he took from witnessing the machinations the older woman on his screen was about to go through.

He'd seen a plethora of women cum, both in person and in these impromptu internet chats. The urgency of what he was witnessing on his screen at that moment however was unlike anything he'd been party to during his short life. It seemed as if a dam burst of exorcised lust was flooding from the 41 year old divorcee as she shuddered in her chair. The table in front of her rocking as if an earthquake had hit her suburban Delaware home, Chris could hear the vibrations of her knees banging the underside of it as the greasy sound of her spinning fingers echoed through the mic.

Focusing his eyes on the way Jacki's hand worked inside the front of her stretch pants like a feasting langolier, Chris steadily increased the pace of his own penile massage until he could feel his seed begin to churn inside his heavy balls.

Unfazed and undaunted, Chris leaned in closer to the mic and told Jacki to raise her tank-top up as she franticly continued masturbating.

"Show me your tits while you fuck yourself, Jacqueline," came his clear and simple demand.

If it had been at any other point in her four decades, Jacki would have been mortified and angered by such a request, perhaps even combative. She'd even cringed more times than she could count watching the women do what they did for beads down in New Orleans when she saw clips on TV. To think, some 19 year old kid from Iowa could stand there and tell her to do such a thing, and she would even contemplate complying, was a reality Jacqueline Montero just couldn't fathom.

At that point however, even if he'd told her to drop down to her knees and bark like a dog, Jacki would have gladly done it if it meant she could get any shred of relief from the eruption building inside her.

Blindly using her left hand to raise the lower hem of her tank-top as she continued to splash the fingers of her right through her gushing slit, Jacki's pale white breasts majestically spilled free. By then her nipples were the size of acorns and she immediately twisted and tweaked them with her free hand as Chris gleefully looked on.

The added stimulation was all it took for the supernova to burst inside Jacki's body. Her bare feet rising several inches off the floor, Jacki flapped her knees out to each side causing the empty glass to vibrate on the desk as the shrill report of her release carried through the entire house.

The full volume of Jacqueline's orgasmic fit billowing through his speaker with frightening clarity, Chris sat back in his chair in front of his camera, allowing his phallus to rise like a flesh colored pillar of granite from his crotch as Jacki continued to pillage her screaming womb.

Staring back at Chris through the computer, her slitted gaze struggling to keep it's center as he calmly jacked off watching her writhe and moan, all Jacki could think about was how it would feel to straddle the young man's lap at that very moment, somehow accommodating his dreadfully thick erection while at the same time pressing his stoic, handsome face between her ample bosom, knowing he'd be pushing the limits, both literal and figurative, inside her overwhelmed body.

"GOODDD...OH..GODDDDDD...AAHHH...AAHHH...OOHHHHHHH...GGGAAWWWDDDDDDDD," she brutally groaned, pushing herself through one seismic wave after another with her well manicured nails, pinching and flicking repeatedly over her inflamed clitoris and bulging nipples.

Whatever it was that had been unshackled inside Jacki now seemed to dart and run, looting every fiber of her being as she crumpled in her cushiony desk chair. She could feel how her spent arousal now soaked her entire crotch and permeated the seat below each time she tried shifting her weight.

Just as the tremors racing through her flesh began to subside, she watched on the screen as the first strand of Chris' cum spat high from the firehose-like appendage in his hand. It happened to land halfway up his chest but it was rapidly followed by several more smaller jets until his entire manhood was covered in the frosting of his own thick and glistening seed.

Almost as quickly as she'd succumb to the sinful temptation, Jacqueline Montero pulled herself out of the fog of her own lustful malaise. Her right hand still tucked guiltily inside her pants and her tank-top still hiked all the way up, Jacki reached forward with her left hand and fumbled with the keyboard for a few seconds until she exited out of the chat with the young man from Iowa, losing contact with him forever.

Logging offline and shutting down the computer until there was nothing left on the screen but her screensaver, Jacki tried closing her eyes to perform the same task with her own scattered mind. As soon as she did though, all she could see was the crystal clear image of Chris sitting there holding his rigid and imposing penis. Dragging herself to bed a few minutes later, Jacki would find herself jilling off twice more to that very image before sleep finally came.

The hangover came as expected the following morning. Once the headache, and other various symptoms gradually started to subside however, she realized the seed for something else, something far more lasting and depraved, had been planted the night before...

Part 2 to come...