Walk of Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Eve screamed. She thrashed every way she could while the rope bit into her skin and he mounted her again, securing her legs beneath him as he unfastened her pants with an almost grateful patience and then more roughly pulled them over the generous curve of her hips, down her legs to reveal inch after inch of cream smooth skin.

As the last bit of the material passed her ankles she released an uncontrolled sob, her gaze hiding from his as he tossed her pants aside and moved around the bed, disappearing into the shadows briefly. She strained to see what he was doing as she heard a zipper, the sound of his hand rummaging through a bag.

"Please, listen to me!" she said raggedly, praying he'd see reason. And why not? Marcus Chandler was a public figure; one of the most reasonable she'd ever seen. Always composed. Always ready. Even when Eve's mother had managed to defile his family, he'd remained composed in every interview. Sought justice, not revenge. "Look, I know what you think, but I know my brother! I don't know exactly what happened between him and your sister, but he didn't..."

"You screamed," he said quietly, as if he hadn't even heard her.

Frustrated, Eve tried another tactic. "Look, if you do this, I'll go to everyone-- I know who you are. I know what it would do to you if this got out!"

"I told you what would happen if you screamed."

He stepped back into the light, and Eve cringed as he held up a....

Frowning and bewildered, she stared at the thing he taunted her with. It looked like a leather collar, only wider, and attached was...

"Don't!" she screamed as he came at her with it, but this time screaming did prove to be a mistake as he took her by the chin and forced her head back, her lips apart. The taste of rubber assaulted her and she gagged as it slid against her tongue, towards the back of her throat. She shook her head wildly, suddenly unable to breath. Cock shaped and wide, it filled her mouth, stretching her jaw as the base came against her lips. He straddled her again, his weight and her inability to breath causing her further turmoil as he secured the straps behind her head, tangling her hair.

The moment he was done he slid his hand to the back of her neck, fingers massaging as he shushed her. "Calm," he said as if it were more a suggestion than anything.

Eve took a deep breath through her nose, forcing her tears to stop to prevent it from running and completely suffocating her.

Marcus took a step back and watched her adjust to the toy in her mouth, amused by the bright pink staining her cheeks as she realized exactly what it represented.

She squirmed beneath his gaze, her wrists twisting against the rope and her legs crossing over one another.

She was smaller than he'd expected. Maybe a little more of a fighter, too, but he refused to acknowledge the red gashes she'd already left down his chest. He'd get even for that eventually. He'd planned to get even for a lot of things, so as far as he was concerned, it was a good thing that he found her attractive when originally he hadn't expected to. Especially since he'd never bound an unwilling woman in his life, especially with the intentions he had.

Moving closer he watched her blue eyes glare at him through golden locks that had fallen over her face in her struggle. Her full lips were stretched over the gag, pink and swollen, and though her face shined with tears, she was learning fast. She'd choke herself if she didn't calm down, and he wanted her calm. He was willing to wait her out, his eyes occupied as they blatantly explored her. Her bare legs were thin but shapely, and by the looks of her he'd find the rest in the same condition. Her hips flared nicely and he had a feeling if he turned her over he'd find her ass round and covered by modest cotton panties. The heavy rise and fall of her chest drew him. He'd already discovered that her breasts were small, but well hidden beneath her ridiculously frumpy sweater, and his hand had found them shaped nicely enough.

Her breathing growing even, Marcus approached her again.

Eve flinched away from him, gagging against the thing in her mouth before she reminded herself not to do that. But then the alternative...

She distanced herself as much as her bindings would allow as he took a seat at her side so slowly it seemed cautious, but the way he slid his hand over her hip as if he had every right to was anything but. The warmth of it on her bare skin, and then through her cotton underwear sent a new wave of tears down her face, and despite her effort to remain calm she lurched away from him again. His fingers slid between her panties and her skin in the process, pulling them off one hip and she was forced to shift back to remain covered, groaning her protest against her gag.

She glared at him again but the harshness in her eyes quickly turned to a plea when she thought he was contemplating her while his fingers moved slowly over her outer thigh, sending gooseflesh down her leg... maybe he would see reason. He even met her eyes. Saw her. Understood her. Eve felt hope.

Marcus's mouth twitched, and suddenly he slid his arm beneath her knees, unceremoniously lifting her legs. Eve squealed as he separate her thighs, hooking her knees over his shoulders while his own cradled her back. He gazed down at her cramped, vulnerable condition as his hands moved to the hem of her sweater and lifted it upwards to expose the thin, blue braw that modestly covered her breasts. He traced the outline of the material, over her curves and smiled when he watched her nipples bud against the fabric. Understanding completely while he suddenly looked so smug, Eve turned her gaze away from his defiantly, wishing she could speak so she could tell him she'd always been sensitive and it had nothing to do with him.

But her body's reaction to his touch seemed the least of her problems when he realized her braw unclasped in the front and her sound of protest rang in her own ears as he released the hook.

"Mind if I take a look?" he teased as he moved the material aside to bare her breasts. Small but pert they angled towards her chin in the position he had her trapped in, her pink nipples erect and tightening against the cool air in the room.

Eve trembled as his hand moved from just below her belly button upwards and between her breasts, over her throat and then gently enough, caught her chin. He turned her face towards him, forcing her reluctant eyes to meet his own. Shame faced but still defiant she did so, promising murder in one look.

He didn't seem to notice. Instead, he commanded. "You watch," he ordered her, his hands sliding back up to her hips, sliding around the curve of her bottom, massaging her ass through her panties and then down between her thighs, teasing but avoiding her sex.

Eve groaned at the ache that quickly grew between her legs and closed her eyes, wanting to think of anything else except soft innocent touches that were provoking shameful reactions from her. But the moment her eyes were off of his, his mouth came down hot and demanding over her breasts.

She arched in shock as he caught a hard nipple between his teeth and suckled, his tongue wreaking havoc against the gentle flesh while his hands moved from roughly squeezing her bottom to teasing the inside of her thighs.

Squirming and desperate to get away from the onslaught of sensation, Eve only managed to help his hands closer to the place she wanted him as far away from as possible, and his mouth to her other breast where his tongue teased and then his teeth nipped at the round curve of her soft flesh.

"I said watch," he reminded, and when she closed her eyes tighter she found herself jumping once again when his fingers parted the round cheeks of her ass and pressed against the rosebud between them.

Terrified of the unspoken threat, her eyes snapped open. Satisfied, Marcus moved away from the offending area to finger the material alongside her sex. "I want you here for this," he said, and then moved the material aside, exposing her.

Eve whined as he stared down at the golden curls between her legs and moved to part the swollen lips, leaving her pink pussy open to his gaze. His thumb brushed over the crease, pausing against her moist bud. She wriggled her hips against the attack, her eyes avoiding his triumphant smirk as he teased her body into submitting wetness against his fingers. "New you were a whore, just like your bitch of a mother."

Without warning he slid a finger between her swollen lips, into her body. She watched the tip of the digit disappear into her body, and then slide out, shining with evidence of her arousal before he slid it back in again, his eyes daring her to contradict that she wasn't responsive to him.

Decidedly wanting nothing to do with his probing hand, she wriggled her hips in an attempt to escape. Her knee slid off his shoulder, only causing her to open wider, leaving her more vulnerable as he pumped her with his finger, aiming to tease her quickly swelling bud.

God, she was hot. Pleasantly wet, and the scent of her was growing intoxicating as his actions encouraged her arousal. And she wanted to kill him, he noted. He slid a second finger in gently along the first and moved them together in small, shallow thrusts, stretching her walls. She was tight, regardless of how much of a whore she really was, and the warm feel of her excited him. Her body pulsed against him and her back arched as he watched her fight the inevitable. Fascinated, his gaze moved to her pussy and he watched without apology as it clamped around his fingers while her toes curled and she groaned in pathetic, defeated agony against her gag.

Her withdrew his hand from her trembling body, but only to tear the soft material of her panties, stripping them from her body completely. She ground out her protest as if the meager fabric would have done anything to protect her anyway, and she was no longer keen on meeting his eyes in the wake of an orgasm she clearly wished that she hadn't had.

Marcus no longer cared when she turned her head away from him when he cupped his hand over the blond curls between her legs, allowing the tips of his fingers to tease her wet, sensitive crease. He wanted in there. His other hand cupped her breast, fondling aggressively enough to provoke a whimpered reaction from her, though he was willing to wager he was causing her anything but pain, which was likely exactly what her problem was.

Eve just wanted him to get it over with. He wasn't only taking liberties with her body, he was stripping away her pride, too, reducing her to the slut he kept calling her. She wanted to hide behind the only clothing she had left: the sweater bunched above her breasts. His mouth touched her nipple as his hand slid between her shoulder blades, forcing her to arch into the bold kiss. She felt his fingers edging their way back into her heat, searching for the already too sensitive bud of her arousal. He caught it between his fingers and tugged lightly as he nipped her nipple, causing her to involuntarily lift her knees and arch against him.

He left the area throbbing when he withdrew his hand to tightly squeeze at her ass. She felt his other hand moving against her bound wrists, and had no time to be surprised when she suddenly found her sore arms free as he pulled her up to straddle his lap, pressing her breasts flush against the light dusting of dark hair on his chest while he lifted her sweater over her head and slid the straps of her braw down her shoulders, leaving her helplessly nude against his half clothed body.

Eve had resisted the move, her hands coming against him to push him away as his explored her smooth skin from ass to shoulders. His fingers slid up her nape and fisted her hair as his mouth descended hotly over her shoulder blade, up her neck where he suckled hard enough to leave a mark. She could feel tightness in his pants where he pressed her pussy against him and did her best to slide away from it only to have his possessive hand on her bottom force her back even tighter, dampening his clothes with her wetness before he took her hands, which obviously wouldn't cooperate while they were free, and brought them behind her back, easily twining the same bindings securely around her wrists.

Bound even in this position she could do little more than before to stop his exploration on her body while his dark eyes, mere inches from her own, watched her face for every reaction to his touch. It caused her face to feel just as naked and vulnerable as the rest of her, especially with her mouth crudely stretched over a rubber cock.

Marcus wanted to put the real thing in her mouth, to watch her suck him with same amount of passion that fueled her anger over her predicament, but he wasn't interested in risking it given her current mood. But he was ready to see her mouth again, and he wanted to hear her moans and curses when he touched her, knowing she couldn't do anything about it.

He released the straps at the back of her head, but rather than removing the gag he let her fall backwards onto the mattress, her arms pinned under her. As he left the bed she forced the rubber piece from her mouth inch by inch, each part shining with her saliva until she was free of it to take a deep breath.

Eve turned on her side, away from him and gave him a pretty view of her tightly rounded ass. He watched her struggle to sit up with her wrists tied at the small of her back, and he laughed the exact moment he realized her eyes were trained on the door.

Off the bed in seconds, Eve ran for the locked door. Marcus took the time to strip off the rest of his clothing, and by the time she realized she couldn't get out and spun around to fend him off, he was already stalking in her direction, his strides as graceful as a hunting cat. He moved with lean muscles as confidently as he did while clothed and the length of his cock seemed to stand proudly between them. It taunted her. Threatened her. She couldn't seem to take her eyes away from it.

His hand moved to his shaft as he came closer still, inviting her. Eve's eyes snapped to his and she blushed crimson as she realized he enjoyed watching her watch him.

"Come back here." His voice teased her with a soothing tone.

Eve shook her head, for a moment realizing she could speak again. "Please let me go." she was past screaming at him. Not if it meant he was going to shove that thing in her mouth again. She needed her voice to reason. Maybe even to beg, if that would help.

"No," he answered, without allowing her request any thought. He planned to keep her for quite a while longer, despite her strangled cry as her grabbed her upper arm and pulled her back from the door. She lurched away from him, and he used the momentum to her bring her to her knees before they reached the bed. Her bound arms keeping her off balance, she found herself face down against the carpet of the room while her ass remained displayed in the air.

Coming behind her he looped an arm around her waist, holding her in place as he slid his knees between hers, spreading her wider.

"Marcus!" her use of his name startled him, but he figured she meant it to.

To get her back, he slid his hand between her legs, holding her firmly as he parted the lips of her pussy and slid his fingers inside, knowingly finding the spot that made her squirm against him. "Say it again," he ordered, his assault on her slick bud relentless as the sound of her arousal reached his ears and she groaned in mortification. "Say my name."

She pressed her lips firmly together in refusal. Continuing his exploration of her pussy he slid his hand down the cleft of her ass, spreading her to glimpse a tight little rosebud. He circled it gingerly in time with the slow thrusts of his fingers in her pussy. He pressed the spot gingerly, causing her body to jolt while her tight walls clamped against him and then released as her hips involuntarily rocked back against his touch.

"Mr. Chandler!" she said defiantly, wriggling her bottom away from his too-personal exploration but sinking her pussy further over his fingers. He added a third, causing her to gasp as he stretched her even wider. He leaned forward, chuckling against her ear and nipping her lobe.

"Marcus," he corrected, suddenly withdrawing from her body before she could reach a full climax. He slid his hands up over her body, taking a handful of her breasts into each one of them as the thickness of his cock came to rest against her bottom. "Say, 'Marcus, I'm your slut.'"

Eve released an uncontrolled sob. Her body ached how he'd left it, and the rough fingers that sought out and pinched at her nipples shot more burning frustration straight to her aroused center. "I'm not a slut," she bit out. "You're raping me."

Without warning, he pulled her up against his chest again, his mouth coming against her ear. "But your about to feel just like one," he promised. "I'm about to fuck you all over this room. And I want to hear you say it. You're nothing but a whore. You get to go when I believe you."

The tremble that went through her thrilled him, and impatiently he guided her head back to the floor, forcing her bottom invitingly back into the air as he positioned his cock against her wetness, wanting her to feel it there.

Eve felt her stomach drop at the weight of him pressing against her, thick and hot while his hand slid over her ass, reminding her exactly what he was looking at, how degraded she was. The head of his shaft slid back and forth, opening her to him, the intrusion stirring her senses as much as his fingers had. She felt him shift and gave one more futile cry of protest before the shock of his complete and utter entrance of her body took the wind from her lungs. The burn of his cock sliding into her stretched her to the point of blinding pain and in that moment she remembered to hate him more than she was beginning to hate herself.

The overwhelming tightness of her had Marcus gasping before his body went rigid and he stared down in disbelief at the weeping woman beneath him. Easing out slowly, mere inches, he looked to where their bodies joined and briefly closed his eyes and cursed the woman when his suspicions were confirmed. Virgin's blood had never been part of the plan. Frustrated, he unthoughtfully slapped her bottom and pushed back in, holding her hips when she lurched in pain. It was a bit too late to change his mind, and now that he was in they'd both have to wait until she adjusted to him.

Thinking back as he moved his hand in soothing circles against her hip, he probably should have realized sooner. As tight as she was, a deeper exploration probably would have warned him. But he couldn't say whether or not it would have changed his mind. As far as he was concerned the young woman beneath him was going to be his chosen source of release for the agony that had become his existence. He hated everything about her, everything down to how hard he was for her. Her bitch of a mother had torn his family apart, and though it hadn't been announced yet, his parents were heading for divorce. He imagined it would tear his sister apart when she found out, especially on top of everything else she was going through because of yet another member of Eve's family. It raked his nerves that he spent day after day protecting the public from various evils and he couldn't even protect his own family, but he damn well intended to share their pain with the one family that had caused so much of it.

He felt the moment she relaxed, and looking down at her he saw that she'd blocked him out. Her eyes had glazed over, her full mouth was parted slightly, and she remained passive as he slid out and then pushed back in roughly. Taking her hips he pumped into her until her ass slapped against him and his cock was coated with her wetness. Deciding not to let her escape him on any level, he aimed for her spot, and when he slid against it her eyes widened, alert again.