Walk on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,088 Followers

"Yeah."

"When we get near the door..." he began

"Two minutes to mark," called the pilot.

"When we get near the door your instinct is going to be to grab at things. The plane, me, anything you can get a hold of to keep from falling out. I want you to just hold onto your harness as tight as you can. Understand? Just keep your hands here." He guided my hands to the front of my harness just over my breasts.

I nodded, unable to speak.

Then the door opened and speaking was no longer an option. The roar of the engine tripled, and there was a hurricane wind just outside screaming its banshee wails. I glanced once out that open door and wanted to crawl into the back of the plane and hide.

"Go tell Alice... when she's ten feet tall," I said through clenched teeth.

The pilot held up a hand and slowly counted down from five. When he flexed all his fingers people began to move to the opening. I watched a man dive out the door like he was superman. The next went backwards like a diver off a boat. Then two went together, holding hands. Then another did the Greg Louganis flip.

Then Tim was moving us forward.

He was right. He was so right. I wanted to grab at the plane, to latch hold of anything to keep me inside.

"Feed your head, feed your head, feed your head, feed your head..." I shivered in the cold wind as we reached the door. "Oh god. Tim, OH GOD!"

As Tim pushed us out the door, the wind pressed my goggles into my face like a hand. It felt like my skin was on fire from the cold. Every part of me was alight! The wind roared in my ears!

Tim's hands were on top of mine then. He was silently asking me to let go of the harness. He held his out to the side, then brought them back to mine. Mimicking what he wanted me to do.

Well, I had jumped out of a plane. What did this little bit matter?

As my palms caught great handfuls of air I was reminded of holding my hand out the window of my father's old Buick. Riding to the Smokey Mountains in the fall to watch the leaves change. The air, a cool crisp rush past my fingers.

That memory calmed me a little. I became aware of just how much my body was tingling, the rush of freezer-cold air. My nipples were painfully hard. My legs shook. I opened my mouth and cold air rushed past my clinched teeth, filling my lungs deeply. I also noticed that there was air whipping between my legs. It felt like a dozen peppermint-chilled tongues licking at me.

Then I felt myself open. A press of cold pushed in between my lower lips. As if the very sky around me wanted to take me.

Behind my goggles, I opened my eyes wide and I felt my lungs taking panicked breaths as I was penetrated by the air. A powerful gust opened me all the way allowing it to fill me to the very core. I lifted my head back, feeling Tim's chin in my hair. I turned to look over my shoulder at him.

Then his hand came around my ribs, fished past the harness strap, and he took my breast into his firm palm.

With a gasp that filled my lungs I reveled at the hard pinch of my nipple he gave me. Then his hand was gone. He reached out and caught my hands and pulled them into the harness again.

"What?" I thought. Then I had my answer.

THWAPMPTH!

Like the seat belts in a car wreck, the harness grabbed at me. I was suddenly hearing myself screaming. Till then I hadn't realized that I had been. Then we were rocking. Hanging like children on a rope swing under a giant tree of silk and twine.

I heard him laughing behind me. Then a loud cry of joy.

"WhooHoo!"

I felt like crying out as well but my mouth was dry. Then I did make a sound. A deep-throated moan that required no moisture, but lust.

My whole body was tingling. I felt shivers so orgasmic, I must have been dripping, but they were not just between my leg. No. They were everywhere! I was having a orgasm across my whole skin.

"Oh my god. Oh... oh, Fuck." I mumbled mindlessly. I wanted to bury my hands between my legs and try to chase this feeling as it began to fade a little.

"Susan?" Then he chuckled as he realized what was happening. "We call that an Airgasm. Feels good doesn't it?"

I turned, as much as I could, to look over my shoulder at him. He was red-faced and flushed from the chill, like a man that had been snow skiing would have been. But he had the biggest grin. His eyes were alive.

It hit me then. I was alive. I had jumped out of a plane and I was alive!

That feeling settle onto me like a warm blanket to chase off the chill. I knew what he had meant when he said he had never felt more alive. Suddenly the past few years seemed like a dusty, wasted time. The soft comforts of home that I had tended were meaningless. They could be lost. But this this feeling, this knowledge would stay will me to the end. I was alive. I was Alive, I WAS ALIVE!

And I was horny as fucking hell.

"Well that's going to suck a bit," I heard him say behind me.

"What?" I asked suddenly worried.

"I've been aiming us at the wrong field. The others came down over there." He pointed off to our left a few miles. "Oh well, too late now."

Looking between my shoes, I saw the ground coming up at us.

"Lift your feet. I'll land us," he said, then we were slowing dramatically.

I did as he said. The tall grass was there suddenly whipping at my legs and then at my ass. As his feet touched, I felt the seedy tips of grass brushing between my thighs like a million stinging feathers.

We were down. My feet were on the ground, and we were down.

His hands were working behind me when the parachute canopy came down over the top of us, like a huge, colorful shroud. I felt him unbuckle my harness from his.

Turning around, I grabbed his harness and pulled him to me and me to him. My lips crashed in into his mouth with tooth-loosening force!

"Susan!" he tried to mumble around my lips, but I pressed the kiss harder, stealing his air.

Then we were tumbling into he high grass with the silk parachute falling over us more and more by the second. I reached down and grabbed a hold of him not at all surprised to find his cock hard as a bar of iron.

"Susan we can't..."

My legs wrapped around him, and I pulled him down on top of me. The hard metal bits of the two harnesses pressed painfully between us. The metal icy cold. I didn't care. I squeezed at that hard cock in my hand.

Then he was kissing me back. With all the same fire and fury I felt boiling inside of me. I wanted Tim inside me something fierce and I could feel by how hard he was that he wanted the same.

Tim sat up, his head tenting the fabric above us. His hands were at the harness straps across my thighs. He pulled them loose, with frantic haste, as I went to work on his harness. Then he caught my thighs and rolled my legs up as he was knee-walking into place.

"Wait a moment," I said.

"What?" he paused not understanding.

I smiled, licked three fingers, and, reaching down, wet the entrance to my body.

"The wind kind of had me dry. Don't wait anymore though. Please, don't wait." I begged.

I threw back my head and moaned as he pushed into me. He was wonderfully hard. I felt a twinge of pain, as I was still more than a little dry after my air lover's assault, but after a thrust or two, I felt either his moisture or mine begin to ease the way.

Then it was simply wonderful.

A long, slow entrance and a tugging retreat. I pulled him down to me enjoying again the comfort of a man's weight on me.

My hands ran across his back with a mind of their own as I nuzzled my cheek into his jaw, enjoying every little bristle. I moaned with him as he enjoyed me. Taking his time with every second an eternity of growing pleasure. I clawed at his shoulders for a moment, when he became fierce and drove harder, then I rubbed away those scratches when he slowed.

I opened my eyes to look up into his eyes. Those young-man eyes, with only their first hints of a wrinkle, were blue as the sky. Suddenly though it felt not like he was the younger, but that I was. Almost, as if the years were rolling back on me. I was awash with the faint memories of hundreds of passionate moments, but with my focus here and now they were simply like spices. They enhanced without overpowering the flavor.

Oh, and the scent and flavor of this man. He kissed me again, and I felt his skin moving on mine with a growing heat of sweat. I was no longer cold, but my skin was still tingling everywhere. I could feel an orgasm building deep within me. Like a climber straining to reach the mountain top, it climbed out the center of me. I gently bit into his neck, tasting skin and sweat and male flow across my tongue as I licked at him.

Tim gave me a deep moan as I sucked at his neck, pulling him closer, making him thrust shorter. He rested his weight on his elbows and tried to catch more air by lifting his chin. I licked at his Adam's apple, then followed his collar-bone up to his shoulder. I let that strong muscle be my pillow as I felt his pace quickened.

I felt my own orgasm grow and retreat, grow and retreat. I tried to catch at it, but it ran from me then darted back. My own body was teasing me, as I felt Tim beginning to grunt with his every thrust. I could tell he was close but I didn't know if I was going to get there.

"Oh God, I love you Susan," he said next to my ear.

My heart broke at those words.

I felt my desired release wash over me. Not the lightning bolts or the fireworks I had been reaching for, but a warm comfortable fire. It burned with the sweet heat of strong rum. Going from my belly, to my toes, then back up to encircle my breasts in warm heat. It was a comfortable feeling that satisfied, but didn't sate. I wanted more, I wanted so very much more.

I wanted to spend the rest of the day in this field with Tim taking me to the very edge of such releases, but only occasionally letting me fall over.

The sound of a truck pulling up and the cries from its passengers, the running feet and the many hands grabbing at the edges of our parachute. All of those things kind of put an end to that thought though.

Then the giggling laughter from them became contagious.

Clutching Tim to me, hiding my embarrassment in his skin, I laughed along with the others. I blushed at every comment and suggestion. Tim called back a few of his own, but they were not humanly possible. Then the canopy was let go and settled back over us.

Tim went to move off me, but I held him in place. I brushed at that lovely face over mine. How could this young man tell me he loved me? I could see it in his sky blue eyes.

"That was incredible. How soon till we could do it again?" I asked, brushing his hair from his eyes.

"Well, I'm not twenty anymore. Maybe give me about... thirty minutes. We might want to go someplace a little more private though. These clowns will break out camera phones if we try it here again."

Chuckling, I pulled him down to kiss me. He tasted of butterscotch, and how strange that I hadn't noticed it till that moment.

"I meant skydiving."

"Really? You want to go again?" he asked, surprised.

"I do. If you can make the landing always this perfect." I teased him.

He smiled. I saw him about to say something then hesitate. I could tell what it was without him saying it though. He had already told me it once.

He loved me?

As I looked at that young face, I had to ask myself. Did I have the courage it took to tell him the truth? That I had been feeling that same thing now about him for quite awhile. But did I dare? Did I dare let myself fall for him? For a man so young? Or to let him fall for me? Him for me...

Falling was easy, as I had just learned it wasn't the Fall that was scary. It was the Jump and the time before that was terrifying. As I looked into those sexy young eyes I knew I was about to have to decide. The time before was just about up. I was scared. So very scared.

Did I have the courage to Jump?

Ah... But I knew how wonderful that Fall would be.

*

( I would like to thank patientlee for her work editing this story. Without her hard work a lot of commas would be, out of work, homeless and living on the streets. Any mistakes you see are still mine.)

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,088 Followers