Walk the Dog!

Story Info
Any easy task, with a twist.
1.2k words
3.96
33k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the clock I knew that I had to get moving so I wouldn't be late completing my newest task in time. I work hard to time the tasks You give me so that I'm finished and ready for You when You arrive home, and today's task will take a little bit more time than some others.

Wanting to relive a part of last nights encounter, I grabbed the panties that You used to soak up my sopping wet juices, transforming the cute little white panties into the flavored gag You shoved into my mouth when I needed help being quiet . Stepping into them and pulling them up to mid thigh, I scavenged in my night side stand for the small powerful vibrator that would work perfectly for today's task. Slipping my tiny purple vibrator between my clean shaven lips, I nestled it against my poor swollen clit and clicked the little button turning it on. A very pleasant little buzzing began to work on my clit immediately, only intensifying when I pulled my panties the rest of the way up. A pair of jeans and a thick sweater and I was ready to take the dog for a walk.

Sitting down to tug on my boots added more pressure to the vibrator, pressing it firmly up against my awakening clit, causing me to moan just a bit. Each tug on the boots, wiggle while tying the laces or added pressure from bending, left me gasping slightly. Standing up caught me slightly off guard, ripping a moan from my full lips, I had to stop and take a calming breath before walking to the closet for my jacket.

With my jacket, scarf and mittens on, I was panting, and the dog still didn't have on her jacket and leash! Another calming breath was needed before I could get the dog ready also. My dog is a mini dachshund, and when you try to put her winter jacket on her, she flips over onto her back and lays there. This forces me to bend at the waist or squat down so I'm able to put her jacket on her. After thinking about that for a second I decided I better bend at the waist, I'm not sure I could have survived the pressure of the vibrator against my clit if I had tried to squat down.

When the dog and I are both dressed and ready I started us off on our walk. At first I was a bit worried that despite the fridged temperatures someone would stop me to talk and that they might hear the buzzing sounds coming from my pants. But after just a few minutes of walking, the vibrator's constant buzz kept me busy trying to walk strait. It wasn't long before I hoping that no one as far away as across the street would hear me gasp as I worked to fight back the climax that already threatened to bring me to my knees. About half way threw the walk I had to cover the lower ½ of my face with my scarf so I could muffle my moans of pleasure.

The vibrator kept up it's humming and each step I took caused the now very slick vibrator to slip and slide up against my swollen throbbing clit.

It was very cold out and my dog wasn't keen on a very long walk, so after a short 20 minute walk we were back home.

My legs were trembling a bit and I was panting with my need for release. Growling, I pushed back the climax that had been threatening to over take me for the full second half of our walk, and made very quick work of removing both mine and the dogs winter gear, tossing things in the general direction of where it belonged.

I ran for the bathroom, quickly shutting the door so the dog couldn't follow me, and ripped down my snug jeans. Even with the gloves I had been wearing, my fingers were ice cold when my hand dove into my wet panties. The shock of my icy fingers brushing over my pulsing clit as I grabbed the little vibrator in an attempt to stop it's torment almost sent me crashing over the edge I had been rocking on for the past 15 minutes. My legs buckled and I was forced to grab the edge of the sink to keep myself from falling to the bathroom floor. I'm positive that my neighbor had to have heard me moan.

After several calming breaths I quickly washed my hands and cleaned the vibrator before taking a seat on the toilet to finish the second half of the task. Spreading my thighs wide the musky scent of my hot wet pussy made me whimper and I couldn't have stopped myself from thrusting 2 fingers deep into my cunt. A half dozen thrusts deep into my wanting pussy and I was once again on the edge of climax. Gritting my teeth, I pulled my hand away from my heated core and thrust my soaking wet fingers into my mouth, stifling my whimpering and any protests I might have tried to voice.

At this point I really wanted to cum, and if You had been here I would have begged very nicely to be allowed to cum for You. My body trembled as I took calming breaths and continued to suck the juices from the slick fingers I held to my hungry lips.

As I calmed down and my brain once again began to function, I tried to remember how many times I was supposed to bring myself just to the edge of sanity and climax without tumbling over into the abyss. Was it two or three times? Knowing that I had better error on the side of caution, I decided that I would take myself to the edge three times. I had to be positive that I completed the entire task You gave me.

Each near orgasm was easily reached with just a few strokes of nimble fingers over my throbbing clit, my slippery fingers gliding easily over hungry flesh. At one point I looked down between my widely spread thighs to see my small red clit standing erect and seeming to beg for just one more touch. At last my task was complete, and though my body screamed for the release it had been denied, I felt as if I were highly tuned into everything else around me.

My flesh responded eagerly to the slightest caress of cloth as I stripped myself of the remainder of my clothing. I looked longingly at the shower wishing that I could step in just long enough to warm limbs that were still partially frozen from walking the dog. But I hear Your car pulling into the drive and I must move quickly.

Grabbing up my discarded clothes and running naked threw the house, I tossed them into the hamper in my room. With no time to spare, I kept running all the way to the front door, dropping into a kneel just in time to hear Your key rasping in the lock.

Kneeling with thighs spread wide, shoulders back with breasts thrust forward, I await Your inspection. The cold breeze that followed You in the door trails over my naked body with it's cold fingers, caressing, slipping down between my legs to torment my heated center. The musky scent of my still damp sex surrounds me, and I know that You can't help but smell my need from where You stand just three feet away.

I look up, my desire filled eyes meeting Yours. You chuckle a bit as You ask, "How was your day, girl?"