Walk to Remember

Story Info
A good little submissive is treated to an eventful walk.
3k words
4.05
29.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the hot summer day had been spent in the house, reveling in the nakedness of each other where the air conditioner could still manage to keep us mostly dry during several rounds of wild sex. We had watched a movie, I'd made a light lunch and served you on my knees, nipping touches of the avocado and marinated tomatoes from your fingers. It was a slow, lazy day...then, just as it was getting on to evening, your hand came down on my pert little backside, rousing me from the light nap I was catching at your feet. Tugging my hair lightly till my eyes met yours, you smiled and stroked my cheek.

"Up pet, its time for that walk I promised you!" Moving to your backpack you pulled out my favorite red silk rope, teasing the thick, fibrous cords in your fingers. I stood quickly, like a good little pet. You didn't have to tell me what you wanted. You slipped the rope around my neck, tying the three guiding knots with a sureness that reminded me how often we'd made this harness the past few years. The soft rope slipped between my pale thighs, parting the pink pussy lips in a familiar, comfortable way. Back up between the ass cheeks, a previously made knot teasing at the tight little back entrance, then through the neck loop and spread around my torso, first above the breasts, then below them, then at my waist. Zig-zag, like tying a shoe...it was so natural you could do it in your sleep. Pulled tight and tied, the Shibari harness done, and you could clip the red leash onto my red leather collar. Appraising me, you nodded your approval. The red silk is your favorite, you love the shade against my pale skin, you love that it picks up every freckle, that it compliments my short red curls, the pinkness of my nipples and bare pussy, and the greenness of my bright, intelligent eyes.

"Come on then slut, out into the world." A tug of my rope and I'm following you out into the wide open air of the farm, walking nearly naked on the soft grass. I enjoy the feeling of the grass between my toes, and the breeze on my naked flesh as we wander the grounds. As we walk, you guiding me by my rope we play games. A snap of your fingers and a release of my rope and I run, laughing and huffing through the field. You give me a head start then run after me, catching the flapping rope and tugging me too my knees to stop. More than once I am guided to your cock to suck eagerly before resuming our walk.

As we moved back to the house, I stopped short of the grounds and looked curiously to the drive. A new car was there, joining yours. I slid myself behind you, covering my nakedness.

"Sir...someone's here...someone else."

You looked over to the drive non-chalant, shrugging. "Oh, its just some guy who takes care of the lawn...he'll stick to the house. If you want, we'll go over by the barn until he's done."

Smiling at your consideration, I nod and let you lead me behind the imposing building. As we round the corner of the barn, I stand with mouth agape. A woman is perched on one of the hay bales, long legs crossed in skin tight black skirt, full breasts barely contained by the matching button up blouse she wore, long black hair pulled back into a severe bun. Seeing me, she smiles a wicked and hungry smile; I can't help but skitter behind your body, pressing close to hide my naked form. I'm surprised to find a tug at my throat, you jerking me harshly to your side by my collar. I gag softly, feeling the rush of tingling pleasure I always do when our play escalates a little rougher. Pulling me forward, you put me on my knees in front of this woman and I can feel the wolfish smiles you exchanged.

"Well, what do you think?" You ask her. I can hear your pride at me edging into your voice, and despite my embarrassment I straighten a little taller. I hear her slide from the hay bale and land on slim stockinged legs, taking a few steps toward me. Manicured nails extend to run through my curls gently, to stroke down my cheek, neck and shoulder. I notice then that her skin is darker, cinnamon colored almost, stark in its contrast to my freckled, pale flesh. When she speaks her voice is harsh, rich and says she is completely sure of herself and her role in this situation.

"God, she's perfect...just perfect...you said she was beautiful, but I hadn't expected such a pretty little pale slut! That skin...so white, so soft..."Her hands trail down my back, my hips, bending me forward to all fours."...it will show bruises so well!" I shudder at the thought, interrupted as she slaps me resoundingly. I yelp an echo across the empty field, and recoil only slightly before presenting myself again to her hands. Twice more she hits me, each time a little harder as she finds her footing. It's a nearly giddy laugh that escapes her dark lips as she rubs her hand over my bare, heating ass. "Perfect....just perfect!"

You laugh and nod, turning on the remote that sets the small vibrator in my pussy buzzing in reward for pleasing this new woman. "Yeah. She's a worthless little slut who's only purpose is to please me...and tonight you. She knows it. She loves it." Two hands meet on my ass, and I shudder as I fully realize this was not just you showing off. I would serve this woman tonight, I would be with a woman for the first time, strung between two dominants as you so often promised I would be one day.

This had been your fantasy, one I acclimated to when we began our relationship. At first I'd rejected it; too many relationships of being cheated on, feeling I wasn't enough on my own, had left me shy and afraid of the thought of sharing you with anyone. It took long nights of conversation...fantasy and honest discussion of expectations and rules, but I had finally warmed to the idea. More than once I'd unfolded fantasies for you while you fucked me into the mattress, or I fingered myself to orgasm, but I'd always wondered how much was me wanting it and how much was me wanting to please you. But now as the two of you stand over me, and I feel the shift as you hand her my lead, I realize I want this just as much as you do.

She leads me confidently to the house, you following the sway of my hips as she leads me straight to the bedroom. No pretense, no waiting, she gives me a tug and you toss me onto the soft mattress. It takes mere moments for your hands to position me face up, for the straps to be brought from beneath the slim railing. I feel myself bound down, tighter than usual...this is bringing out your rough side. Gods how I tingle, how I burn as the last adjustments are made and you both stand away. You look at me for a moment, laying there prone and open to your whims, savoring the sight...then suddenly you both move forward

She is the first to strip, sliding her skirt down those seemingly endless legs. She leaves the stockings on, though, and I notice the hole between the thighs as she straddles my chest, laying herself over my short frame. "So little too work with...short and curvy...but we'll manage!" She unbuttons her blouse and tosses it away, leaving only corset and stockings in place. It takes you little time to shed your clothes, pulling off your shirt and pants and moving your hand to stroke your cock. To my surprise though, you do not join us right away. You just stroke and watch as she lays over over me, pinching my nipples and gently rubbing my sensitive little clit.

I lay there, unsure how to begin as her pussy is lowered over my face. Its not like your cock, which I know owns and controls me, which has me desperately, obediently salivating the moment its offered....her pussy is different. It hovers there like something foreign and wild, something wanton and commanding; I watch it for a moment, realizing it only has power for me tonight because you will it to.

Sensing my hesitation, you grin and growl, affirmed in your ownership of my mind as well as my body. "Mmm....that's my girl. My little pet slut. You do nothing until your master commands it. Now...for tonight...serve her almost as devotedly as you serve me. She is your mistress, second only to your Master!"

I hear her moan at this, and from my vantage point see her pussy convulse; the first beads of moisture well up on her lips and her husky voice pants softly. "Lick me, you little whore." Without hesitation, my tongue extends to taste those first beads of moisture, though the slip of my tongue is slight and hesitant. GODS she tastes wonderful...I'd tasted myself before, but never another woman. I had expected a flavor much like my own. Sweet, slick and light, but no....no hers is rich like her voice, creamy and with the slightest hint of spice and salt. It carries the suggestion of femininity mine is ripe with, a hint of the familiar, but so very different! SO WONDERFUL! That taste enough, my eagerness overtakes me and I move my tongue with more certainty, lapping at the wetness on her lips. She moans and writhes as you watch us, sensing her pleasure, seeing those long nails dig into my thighs as my tongue finds a natural path between her lips and against her hole. The taste is deeper there and I take a few moments to drink the nectar in. "FUCK yes!" She cries out, and I feel her pussy convulse slightly around my tongue. "Fuck yes, she's a natural little pussy licking cunt, isn't she!" I feel pride and pain as her nails dig in deeper, then slide down and slip two fingers into my perpetually tight pussy, a thing whose clutching muscles you've often marveled at after hours of sex. She begins to fuck me in rhythm with those fingers, her other hand reaching to yank my hair and pull my face up to her.

"The clit, bitch! Work that clit with your slut tongue and my nipples with those worthless little hands of yours." I jump to obey, your permission to serve this woman allowing my hands and tongue to flow with my submissive nature. I feel my own pussy clutching at her fingers with the pleasure of service, with the taste of her pussy and the words from her lips. I eagerly flick the nub of flesh between her lips and she cries out; for the first time I experience the glory of a woman's orgasm from the other side, lapping at the juices that flow freely down her thighs and onto my face. I continue to lick as she subsides, her cries growing softer. "Fuck yeah, slut. Your master has a good little pet, doesn't he?" Those words are a trigger, and I feel my pussy let lose my first orgasm at another woman's hands. I buck slightly, lifting her and moaning into her pussy, sending delicious vibrations up her clit that cause her to cum again with me.

Apparently the sight of two women on your bed, writhing in mutual orgasm, is too much for you to restrain yourself any longer; before I realize what's happening, you're between my thighs and replacing her manicured nails in my pussy. You waste no time, sliding your sensitive head in a few strokes then plunging deep into me, your hips flush with mine, your balls slapping against my ass with every thrust. I keep tonguing her pussy, I keep licking, as I feel her lower her head to the joining of our flesh. I can just feel the wicked smile as her tongue extends to trail my stretched flesh. "Oooh...isn't she pretty all pulled around your dick? Such a good little cunt!" Her tongue trails my skin and I moan another orgasm. You groan as I clutch your cock so tightly in my velvety cunt, stroking you as you work your way inside the tight muscles. Her tongue slides past me to your shaft, barely tickling you to keep you wet as you move in me. Looking down at her, at me, you grin and as I start my next orgasm you cum for the first time. I feel the familiar feeling of your cum filling my pussy and my string of orgasms continue, desperately clutching at your cock. Lost in pleasure my tongue moves faster and I find my mouth filled with more of her cum. You pull out for a moment and she dips her fingers into my pussy drawing out your cum and slipping her fingers back to me. "Mmm....lick your Master's cum from your Mistress's fingers, little pet slut." And I do. I open my mouth and suck the mixture of our cum from her fingers, letting it join hers in my mouth before I swallow all three of us down. As she feeds me you pump a few more times, and I already feel you getting hard again. She asks you to pull away and she dips her fingers in once more before you slide back into place.

As she goes to slip it back into my mouth, you laugh "NO no...I know something better you can do with that." You make a motion I can't see and I hear the throaty, sexy moan from her lips again. Her hand slips down to swipe at her own pussy, and then up and back to my ass. Spreading my ass cheeks wide, moving the knot of my ropes, and rubbing our cum around my tight asshole; one finger slides in easily...my ass is used to your invasion now, though its never without pain...then a second joins, lubricating my taboo entrance with our mingled juices. You are fully hard again, fucking my pussy with fervor as you feel her fingers wiggling inside of me. I'm so stretched between your thick cock and her long fingers that she could almost stroke your dick from inside me!

A few more pumps and you cry out that you're ready. Lost in pleasure, I'm caught off guard as the two of you move quickly, pulling out of me simultaneously. I feel empty for a few moments, submissive little pussy and ass desperate to be filled again, tongue begging to be back in her pussy. Its not too long though, because almost immediately you are both flipping me over, leaving me ass in the air, still bound to the bed. You slide into place behind me, cock poised at the slick, tight entrance to an ass you've raped so many times before. She watches a moment, hungry wolf eyes on my flesh and you grin that playful grin. "Why don't you lay down, gorgeous...you've been working so hard." Your hand reaches out to take hers and guide her to the bed beneath me. She lays back, her hair only slightly disheveled on the pillows, her thighs parting to her cinnamon pussy, slightly tufted with black curls of hair. You guide her hand to my hair and chuckle darkly. "Feel free to use the front end of the toy....the back half of this slut will keep me busy for a while." With that, you thrust forward and into my ass mercilessly. Fast, hard, deep, your full length in that one stroke. Simultaneously she grips my hair and pulls my mouth down to her pussy. My scream of pain sends glorious vibrations through her pussy, and you both sigh in joy knowing I love every minute of the hurt.

The cycle of pain and pleasure seems to go on forever. I idle in a state of constant orgasm between two sets of dominant hands. She gets another dozen orgasms in as you fuck my stretched, and aching asshole with all you've got. She's amazed at your stamina, but I know better. You've already cum once, and I know from experience you could go another hour after that first good orgasm. When you finally do cum inside me again, the sheer pleasure of my ass filling with your cum send me into a dizzying set of five orgasms, each building off the last to culminate in a mutual orgasm between all three of us, and my final collapse between her thighs. Sheer exhaustion leaving me lying in dazed pleasure.

You pull out, and she slides carefully away. I hear the accolades over my dying orgasm, though I'm really too lost to register them. "Good little whore." and "Sweet pain slut," "Perfect pet cunt." as the two of your stroke me in appreciation, allowing me a few moments of rest.

After we manage to move again,and the two of you share some wine with me settled at your feet, she rises to dress. Pulling on her clothes, she gathers her few things and kisses your cheek, petting me absently and promising to come back anytime. You chuckle something non-committal, and usher her out the door. I lay alone a few moments, waiting for your return. When you come back in, you're all smiles and adoration again. Shedding your robe, you slide down on the bed beside me, and hold me tightly. "Thank you Little One, for all of that. You're a perfect little pet, a perfect little slut, and perfect little companion."

I sigh and smile sleepily. "Was it all you hoped for Sir?" I ask, eager to know I pleased you.

"Oh yes," you say. "You gave me what I've always wanted, and shared it with me so eagerly, but it will be a while before we repeat it. You're MINE, all mine and I won't want to share you with anyone else for a long, long time."