Walk with Nightmare Ch. 01

Story Info
Pet welcomes Sir home from work.
1.3k words
4.18
12.5k
00

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm sounds with a loud beeping beside the bed she opens her bleary brown eyes to look at the time and sits straight up. It would only be about ten minutes before he was due home and she still needed to make his meal. Quickly she rises from the bed and dashes to the kitchen. She puts on the coffee pot for herself and a kettle for his relaxing tea. She begins to make the meal when she hears him enter the door.

He walks into the kitchen finding her at the counter preparing his meal. Her long brown hair flowing messily down her back, she stands there in her emerald green nightie that stops at the top of her thighs. As he walks up behind her she jumps not having heard him enter."Good morning my pet. Why is my meal not ready?" he huskily whispers in her ear.

"Good morning Sir" she intones back knowing she has been caught oversleeping again.

He places his hand on her thigh moving it up to her crotch finding it bare of clothing and smooth to his touch. "Well at least you know better than to wear panties in the house, though we will have to discuss this nightie. Proceed with the meal I will be waiting for it in the living room." With that he turns to leave but not before reaching up to her breast and pinching one of her nipples hard digging his nails into it though the fabric. She moans softly as well as whimpers when he pinches her nipple which causes him to chuckle softly to himself. She quickly finishes his meal and brings it to him in the living room moving to stand behind his chair and massage his shoulders as he eats. Upon completion of his meal she kneels beside him her head lowered and her hands on her knees.

He reaches out and grabs her hair pulling her head into his lap. She moves her hands up into his lap and begins to undo his pants bringing his member out from his clothing. She strokes his cock softly opening her mouth and sliding her tongue out. She takes the tip of her tongue and swirls it around the head slowly trying to excite him before wrapping her lips around the head and dancing her tongue along the sensitive skin. She slowly begins to take him farther and farther into her mouth until he reaches the back of her mouth and the opening of her throat.

Her throat protests the intrusion of his cock. She pulls back releasing it from her mouth she begins to lick up and down the shaft. He pulls her head back by the hair causing her to look up to him. "My pet you seemed to have overslept again this morning. For this you will be punished I think for starters you should come lay across my lap." He pats his lap and she rises laying across it.

He lifts her nighty exposing her ass, he caresses it softly a few times before grabbing the paddle kept close by. He brings it down hard on her exposed flesh. He lets it sit there for a moment before bringing it back and then against her skin once again. He repeats the process a few times, her skin reddening and tingling. Finally he puts the paddle down and slides his fingers between her folds to see if she is truly ready for him. Pleased with what he finds he grabs her by the hair again and drags her over to the dining room table. "Remove my clothes pet then you might get your reward"

She moves to remove his work clothes her fingers dancing across the skin of his chest. As she kneels to finish removing his pants he begins to rub his cock on her face again and she captures it with her mouth, teasing it again humming softly against his skin.

He pulls her back up to a standing position before pushing her onto the table. He lifts her legs and spreads them opening her up to him. He takes a finger and slides it over her clit causing her to moan. Seeing how wet she is he brings his cock up to her pussy lips and then forcefully plunges himself into her. He leans over her pinning her arms to the table above her head before he starts to move inside her. Her nipples are hard and erect. Seeing this he dips his head down to bite on them hard. This causes her back to arch sending him deeper in her. She moans deeper as he delves into her tender flesh repeatedly and with much force. Her skin tingles as he uses her to pleasure himself. He moves his hands to hold onto her hips bringing her closer to him. His nails dig into her tender flesh as he grinds himself against her. He grunts loudly as he begins to near his climax so he begins to slow down to prolong being in her.

She moans deeply as he pounds away in her, her hands going to her nipples to pinch on them and keep them rock hard for him. He reaches up slapping the hands away. "You are impeding my view pet. Do you wish to be punished more this morning?" he grins at her as he begins to speed up again. "But you know what pet. I think I need my release first." He continues to pump in and out of her hard and fast nearing his climax. He pulls out of her and roughly pulls her off the table where she lands on her knees before him as he climaxes on her face and breasts. He roars as his climax washes over him.

He smiles down at her covered face. "Go clean yourself my pet and meet me in the bedroom." She simply nods rising and going to the bathroom to clean herself up. She emerges from the bathroom cleaned up and her hair brushed and walks into the bedroom. She stands at the foot of the bed as he comes up behind her kissing her shoulder gently and wrapping his arms around her waist. She leans back onto him drinking in his scent with her nose and the comfort of his arms. He begins to kiss up her neck to her jaw then her cheek. "Will you start waking at the alarm now my pet?"

She nods and relaxes back against him. "Yes Sir I will try"

"Good" with that he lifts her up into his arms and carries her over to the bed. He lays her down and kisses her lips softly. She reaches up running her fingers though his hair." I need to sleep but not before I see you pleasured as well." He pulls out one of her vibrators handing it to her. "Pleasure yourself for me."

She takes the vibrator from him and spreads her legs slightly as he watches her begin to slide it between her lips turning it on. With one hand she inserts in into her pussy and the other hand begins to rub on the clit. Her slickened fingers begin a mad dance on her clit as she pumps the vibrator in and out of her moaning and writhing on the bed. Her climax begins to build quickly and her eyes close as her climax over takes her body. She moans out her pleasure loudly as her hips buck riding the waves of pleasure. After about half a minute she goes limp on the bed twitching a little as the final sparks ran though her veins.

He takes the vibrator from her turning it off and putting it away. Then starting at her knees kisses his way up her quivering body before laying down with her pulling her into his arms. He pulls up the blankets and pulls her half on top of him drifting off to sleep.