Walk with Nightmare Ch. 03

Story Info
Sir calms pet's nightmare.
1.3k words
4.29
7.6k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: I am enjoying writing these stories for people to read. If you enjoy reading them and have a suggestion for a scene or an improvement please leave it in comments. I look forward to feedback. I have enough ideas of my own for seven chapters after this one but would consider anything people suggest. There are a few things I know will not happen. I will respond to all comments. Thank you for your time, sit back enjoy, let me know what you want to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wakes early to her thrashing around and moaning in her sleep. He pulls her close to him trying to wake her and soothe her. Her eyes open slowly and she feels his comforting touch. He speaks softly to her. "It is ok my pet, I am here." while still trying to calm her down. He kisses the top of her head and moves a hand to lightly rub her back. She begins to calm down in his arms. "What were you dreaming about my pet?"

"I do not know Sir"

"It is ok my pet I am here" he states once again. He pulls her to lay against him a bit more. She lays her head on his chest and her hands rest on his shoulders. He moves his hands down to her bottom squeezing it gently as his member begins to respond to her body being in contact with his as such. He kisses the top of her head again before rolling her on to her back, then rolling on top of her.

He kisses her forehead moving his lips over to her ear nipping and tugging on the ear lobe. She moans softly as he plays with her ear. He moves his lips down to begin to nibble on neck. "I think this morning Pet needs sensuality and, pleasure." looking down at her." Though I will need to restrain your hands, do not need you trying to stop me." With this he grabs her hands and attaches them to the top of the bed.

He moves his mouth to kiss down her jaw line to her neck. His hands have moved to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples hard. Her body begins to move under him in pleasure. She begins to moan and he kisses down her collar bone to her chest.

He plants one kiss in the center of her chest before moving to one nipple teasing around the bud with the tip of his tongue until it is hard in front of his eyes. His hair lightly brushes her skin as he first lightly bites the nipple before bringing it into his mouth. He takes his nails and lightly runs them down her sides causing her skin to erupt in goose bumps.

Her legs spread a bit for him letting his member rest against her tender flesh. "So eager my pet" he speaks against her skin. "But not yet my Pet in time I will enter you and take you, but not quite yet". He reaches over into her nightstand and pulls out the blindfold and secures it around her eyes. Next he grabs a vibrator from the drawer. Turning it to a low setting he rubs it against her nipples then down her stomach. He moves it to the side as he takes it across one of her hips and then along the outer thigh down to her knee. He crosses it over her body and brings it back up on the outside of the other leg to the hip. He then lays the vibrator between her legs such that the tip is barely touching her lower lips.

He reaches over once again and takes out the mini vibrator that can be attached to a finger and slips it on. He then moves to lay beside her placing his hand with the mini toy on it upon her clit. Her hips begin to move up and down rubbing herself on the toy as she begins to moan softly. He lifts the finger toy away as his mouth goes to capture a nipple again. While he is nibbling on her nipple he places the toy back on her clit and begins to rub it in a light circle. He sits up again sliding the larger one up into her turning it up some as he continues to rub on her clit. "Now my pet I want you to cum for you Master, I want to hear your moans of pleasure. Do you think you can do that for me my pet?"

She nods her head as she is moaning deeply, her body writhing on the bed.

He pulls the mini toy away and pinches a nipple hard. "I want to hear you say it my pet."

"Yes Sir I would love to cum for you Sir."

He returns the mini toy to her clit rubbing it again as he watches her body move in pleasure along the bed. He pushes a bit harder and she moans louder. She arches her back some as he continues to tease her. Her legs draw together forcing the larger vibrator deeper into her. He lifts the small one again letting her pleasure subside a bit before placing the toy back on her clit. She pulls on her bonds slightly causing them to bite into her skin a little.

He reaches over with his other hand and rakes his nails down her stomach leaving light marks in the tender flesh. He can see in her face and hear in her moans her climax building and he pulls the small toy off again just before she goes over the edge causing her to whimper. Her whimper causes him to smile "My pet you are doing well and I think it is time for you to enjoy your pleasure" he returns the mini vibrator to her clit and works it so that he brings her to climax quickly.

Her moans ring out through the room and her body begins to buck and flail on the bed. After the tide of pleasure rides out her body begins to relax as the pleasure begins to subside and he pulls the vibrators off and out of her body. She lays there quivering from the pleasure as he moves over her settling in between her legs. He smiles down at her and reaches up and releases her hands from their bonds. He takes each hand and kisses each wrist before reaching up removing the blindfold from her eyes.

"You have done well my pet and I hoped you have enjoyed it." He kisses her forward as he brings his member deep into her. Her arms wrap around his neck and she brings her knees up shifting her hips letting him go deep her in her. He begins to move in and out of her. She lifts one hand up to run her fingers though his hair. He takes a hand and strokes her cheek as he continues to move in and out of her. He begins to speed up and move in her hard, his moans begin to mingle with hers as they both ride the deep pleasure of him in her.

His mouth moves to nip at her collar bone again as his own climax builds. He slips his hands under her and rolls them over so that she is on top of him. "Show your Master how much you enjoy his body my pet." She begins to move her hips back and forth before leaning forward and beginning to ride him hard and fast. His hands go to her hips to help guide her motions until he slams her down on him hard and holds her there while he explodes inside her. As his climax subsides he pulls her down into his arms kissing her forehead again before wrapping her up in his arms as they drift back off to sleep.