Walkathon Versus Fuckathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a semi sleep, just feeling the urge to piss, when the bed sagged a little beside me. Emma was finally coming to bed. Slitting my eyes to look at the alarm clock showed 3am. I stumbled up to go take a leak and asked Emma if she was just coming to bed and she responded with a yes. By the time I got back, she was out like a light.

I got up my usual time, very nosy on what Emma had been doing all night long. With her still asleep I wandered into our joint office room and scoured around her notes from last night. My curiosity was very high because I think she came up with something to keep the contest alive. Many of the notes I found listed names of people we knew, most from out of our area. It finally cracked my noggin that the people posted were all swingers we knew over the years and folks we had stayed in contact with and partied.

I was really interested at this point and almost wanted to wake Emma to find out more. To appease my appetite, I logged on to her computer and saw a new icon, which when I clicked on came to a website called xxxcharity.com. It was password protected so I couldn't get much information but I determined this is what she must have been up to last night with Norman and Vicki. Only Norman could have put this together so fast and professional. I decided to make a little breakfast and wait for my sleeping beauty to wake and fill me in.

Hours later, a yawning and sleepy looking Emma shuffled into the kitchen. Her hair was disheveled as she had gone to sleep with her makeup on which now was smeared somewhat on her face. All in all she looked hot and I felt like fucking her over a barstool that moment but I was more interested to know about last night. Emma wouldn't begin to talk till she had some coffee and juice which I quickly poured for her.

"My God Emma, what all did you do last night and did you keep the Cumberland's up all night to?"

"I can't believe we got done what we did Glenn. Without Norman I would still be twiddling my thumbs. The guy is an absolute genius and Vicki had the idea."

"Well, what is it?" I was begging literally.

"The concept remained, that is an auction for people's services. Except now it is for sexual services and involves a number of our swinger friends around the country. The site is password protected and will just involve people we know or have been with."

I was interested in hearing more.

"How does it work, you know we like to keep the swinger angle away from here. We just don't need the drama. How is money raised and what rules apply?"

"Glenn it really is ingenious. First Norman is the administrator and only he can access passwords and the entire site. First you log on with a code that you will get from Norm. Then you create your profile; download a picture, no nude, but certainly a bathing suit or such. Then you give yourself a username and your set to go. I think there are 20 people or so already set up or close to it. Do you want to see how simple it is?"

"What you already have something on?"

"Of course you and I are already set."

Emma went on line and right to the site. She popped in a password and the screen went live. Listed on the left side were odd names which she described as usernames. She clicked on GLASSMAN. Lo and behold there was a picture of me out by the pool taken about a year ago. My face was blocked out but it was me.

"What the hell is Glassman?"

"Gee honey you are dense sometimes. If you don't like it we can change it before we go live. But it stands for GL – Glenn, and you sure are an ass man."

Emma knew me well. Ass man was perfect. I asked to see the profile on me. She hit that target as well. Emma explained further how things worked.

Every week half of the profiled people would be the "items" up for bid. The "items" were equally divided between men and women. Bids would start Monday and end at midnight Thursday at which point the "item" could be delivered over the weekend. If that was not possible, payment would still have to made, and you could take possession later. The following week the bidder's would become the items. Emma planned it this way since we had 12+ weeks, everyone would have multiple times to play.

I was excited about the possibilities and asked Emma how the money raising part would go. First she said everyone would have a minimum bid of $50. New bids had to be in increments of $10. There was no cap. Another rule was that you could only win an "item" once, but then again that person could select you another time. We continued for the rest of the morning looking at the site and me asking some more questions.

By early afternoon needless to say I was stoked. The idea of some swinging action and helping charities seemed a perfect fit. It was then I realized we may have a problem based on yesterday.

"Em this is all great, but didn't we discuss yesterday when things were not looking good, that we would call Sam and toss in the towel?"

Emma was unfazed. "Yeah but we don't have to do that now."

"But we have another problem, or don't you remember?"

"What is it Glenn?"

"We had Jenny and Ben here when it was decided to quit. How are you planning to tell them we are going forward and in this new direction? This could jeopardize our under the radar living about our lifestyle."

Emma face revealed a furrowed brow and a look of worry. I guess in the scheme of working this event out she did not think how to handle this aspect of it. I did not envy her position.

Emma decided not to wait and fret about it, looking around she spotted the cordless across the room and went for it. After what seemed like an eternity, her call was answered.

"Hi Jenny, its Emma. Something has come up today and we will not be bowing out of the contest. If there is anyway you could come over today we can discuss it with you. Hope to hear from you soon. Bye."

Although I was curious as a cat to hear how Emma would do this, my insides could not handle it. I made an announcement that I would be running some errands shortly and I did not know when I would be back.

Emma gave me a well deserved "you're a chicken shit" response.

I returned hours later not knowing if Jenny had come by or not. I was prepared for the worst, but rather hoping for the best. What that was I didn't know. Emma was busy on the computer and did not look up when I came into the room. Based on her intensity she was involved only with the screen.

I stood there like a lamb waiting for his fleecing, still no acknowledgement from Emma. I had a thought that the contest had cratered due to our desire for some secrecy. Finally Emma looked up and a slight smile started on the left side of her mouth.

"Well?" I asked with a knot in my gut.

"Everything is just fine. It went better than I could have hoped. Jenny called back just after you left and then came right over, just left about 30 minutes ago."

"How did you handle it, babe?" I yearned to know.

"I told her the truth, clear and simple."

"What! Did you tell the truth about the auction or about us?"

"Both"

My throat fell into my ass. I held our privacy concerning our lifestyle very high, now it looks like that is blown out of the water. I had to sit and do it quickly, so I took the seat next to Emma who was still logged on to the computer.

It took another second to compose myself, but I felt my teeth grate while spitting some dialog out.

"Have you lost your mind Emma? Couldn't you have just told her we were trying to generate funds from friends out of town?"

"I did Glenn, but Jenny probed me for more and finally I slipped and she picked up on it immediately and I got cornered."

Resigning myself to the fact the cat was out of the bag if you will, I hoped that something was still salvageable.

'So how bad was it?"

"See for yourself" as she slid the computer screen over for a better view on my part. She hit on the username JS1NEWBIE. It popped open two photos of a yellow bikini holding onto a young, tan and outstanding body. Even with the face blocked, it was very much Jenny Spenser. The first photo was a frontal and showed a gorgeous set of tits, nice cleavage and flaring hips; the second photo locked my stare in. It was a rear shot with Jenny looking over her shoulder with a smile. My eyes riveted to that posterior. It wasn't a string bikini but nonetheless left far more ass on display than fabric.

With my eyes never leaving the screen, I asked Emma if this means what I think it does.

"Yes it does, she and Ben are in."

My balls started to tap dance together. Emma saw the glee on my face and knew exactly what I had to be thinking.

"I just finished entering it. Do you want to see her profile?" With that she clicked on it. I felt like I had won a prize. I was glued to the screen reading the following.

Newlywed newbie, mold me shape me. Looking to experience everything and I mean everything. Am 24, brunette, recently married (spouse will play to) 5'6" 130, 36-24-36. Always had fantasies, never felt like they could be fulfilled till now. Shy at first, couple of wines will open me up and I mean open. Told that oral skills are excellent and I do enjoy all aspects of it (means I swallow). Looking for girl/girl; threesomes and more (yes gangbang intrigues me) anal (virgin) and ultimately being what they call airtight. Please bid me up and I will make every dollar of your donation well worth it!

Anal virgin had me clawing at my checkbook to get it out, when Emma pointed to the bottom of the profile which stated this:

Item not activated at this time.

"What does that mean?" with the vision of Jenny's ass on my face disappearing.

"I gave Jen and Ben a week to decide if they want to go live. So for right now, people can look but not touch."

I knew my wife was right. The first time we ventured out onto the swing scene we were too nervous and frightened to think straight. I could relate to how those two may feel.

"So when does the program go live?" I wanted to know

"Today is Friday, so we are running a pilot or test; it will all go live this coming Monday if there are no glitches."

"What does the test mean and who's doing it?"

With that Emma clicked on some other things and up popped Vicki's profile. On the bottom was my code next to $50. Emma then flipped to Norman and her code was on his.

While she was doing that, she gave me the following explanation.

"It's the least we could do since they supplied the expertise and the idea. We are going to see them tomorrow evening so be prepared."

I could not object to that. Vicki was an exceptional lady, certainly one of my favorite friends with benefits. I loved anal with her, she was one of my firsts on that score plus she was one of the few women I knew that could orgasm while being plowed in the rear.

It was going to be a great weekend.

Emma continued to test the system with Norman's input and everything looked good to go. We ran up more and more bids against fictitious bidders to see how it would handle. We both had bids up to $500 now on both Vicki and Norman. When I started to make a face, Emma calmed me down by saying this was a test and we would not be contributing that money. But in reality, our friends were worth that and more.

Our weekend with the Cumberland's was fantastic as usual. There place in the countryside is beautiful and private allowing freedom for the lifestyle. A lot of time was used by Norman and Emma tweaking the web site, but fun was still the top priority. Every day was awesome but the crowning moment for me was one afternoon where I watched Emma and Norman fuck and tussle on a swinging hammock out by the pool. It was comical how they tried for certain positions all in the wake of a moving network of fabric. At one point Emma was on her back, legs spread waiting for the rigid cock of Norman. As he made a stab downward, he missed his mark and his cock emerged thru the webbing between Emma outstretched legs. Laughing so hard I almost missed myself as I was inserting an engorged prick into the backside of sweet Vicki. We were in the den, she straddling the couch armrest while I had lined up her ass for my assault. A few valiant stabs into the air as well as her cheek, but I did finally get that ass fuck I had been craving. Vicki made the highlight reel as her orgasm was hard and long from my pummeling as she left me exhausted but oh so satisfied.

And so upon our return to town and work, the contest began. Eileen our insider mole in the other camp said that Wanda had pulled all her tricks together and was planning walkathons every weekend till the 31st and she was insisting that all their suppliers, vendors and workers chip in with walkers and donations. So we knew that we had to have a lot of action on our side to generate more funds to win.

Emma and I sat out the first week; I had made it a point that till Jenny came up as an item I would remain on the sidelines. I was prepared to make a sizeable donation to have dibs on her and Emma knew it. I think Emma's plan was the same for stud Ben.

For the first week we only had 6 "items" and bidding was low. At the end of the week we had only generated $560. Eileen could not get the exact number on Wanda's first walk, but knew based on the amount of walkers and minimums, the haul was in excess of $4,000. We were deeply in the hole and only 12 weeks left. I began to be concerned as was Emma that we did not have a large pool of participants but it would not be a good thing to try and enlarge it at this stage.

Monday rolled around when finally Jenny became active. Neither she nor Ben pulled out during their one week review, so I was itching to go. I had a heavy workload so I didn't get to access a computer till I got home in the early evening. I was not really prepared to see what I did when I logged on and punched Jenny's bid sheet up. She was already at $750. with almost 4 days left. It showed that she was being hit hard and often after the opening bid of $50 which lasted all of three minutes.

I decided to wait till later in the week to see how high this was going to get rather than place a bid now. At swinger parties we've attended in the past it was always are big push to be with the "newbie's" so I anticipated this to be the same thing here.

I checked again late Wednesday night and found that Jenny's value had gone to $1,220, which in a way was a relief since she had started so strong. Just to keep myself abreast of Emma's antics, I checked her profile. Sure enough she was still after Ben but now another bid was ahead of her and that stood at $430. I did not look through anyone else's listing so I did not know where we stood potential donation wise.

Thursday was the deadline for that's week's bidding and I was not going to look till 11:55pm, then if practical, I would make my final bid. Now I really wanted Jenny badly, but in my head I never had a stop price figured. I really did not know what I would do if the price was in outer space, so I was nervous.

When I logged on at 11:30 I was downing a beer trying to keep myself calm. I hit the line and got Ben's profile and saw that Emma was top gun. Checking a little closer I saw a bid of $520 an hour ago, and then fifteen minutes later Emma shot back with $700. Considering the increments could be as small as $10, that leap was Emma's way of nailing it. With a heavy hand I found Jenny's page and took a deep breath.

Jenny had climbed to $1770, a huge sum based on all the other players and a testament to her desirability. I didn't recognize the name with the high bid, probably someone's friend of a friend. With the clock ticking down I looked at the pattern of bids. The last bid was considerably higher than the previous one, so I surmised that was a last shot to win. I quickly punched in $1800, within seconds $1850 overrode me and it was the same username. Someone else was playing my game. What to do?

With the clock ticking down to under a minute, knowing that someone is on line with me waiting to pounce at my latest move, I typed in $2000. The clock hit midnight, the page said close and Jenny was mine. I thrust my fist in the air similar I guess if I had just won big in Vegas, but reality hit quick, how Emma would handle me with placing such a high bid on her friend. Looking quickly to Ben's page, Emma had made it a family double by having the winning bid also.

I guzzled the rest of my beer and hoped for the best. Just because I had the highest bid did not automatically mean that Jenny would have sex with me. She still held all the cards based on the rules and could reject me while I would still have to pay. Now the regular swingers we knew would not have done that but with Jenny being a "newbie" she was under no obligation.

I left for my office very early the next morning and did not talk to Emma before I left. About 9 she called to inform me that Jenny had called and she had given her my office line and I should expect her call. I felt like a love struck puppy awaiting that call, I didn't know how it would pan out.

The phone rang just as an associate was leaving my office; I hurriedly asked them to close my door and tell my secretary to hold my calls. The caller id said Jenny and I swallowed hard. I don't know why I felt and acted like a love struck kid.

"Good morning Glenn" Jenny purred into the phone.

"Hi Jenny, how are you today?"

"Well I am blown away mister. I was stunned this morning to find you on my bid list and with such a huge number. I never knew you liked me so much."

"Of course I like you Jenny, but this is for charity and I do want us to win" I wanted to at least show her that I wasn't infatuated with her, which of course I was.

"Oh yeah, charity," her voice reflected a hurt tone. I knew that I was to blunt with my previous comment so I tried to dampen it a little.

"I really do like you Jenny very much; the charity part is just a little icing on the cake. If it's ok with you I would like to take possession and use my "item" as soon as possible."

Jenny's tone changed to one of being upbeat again and she also was looking forward to fulfilling her bidder's wishes. In fact she said Ben and her were available this coming Sunday and that Emma had already confirmed that was ok. Who was I to change an excellent plan?

They showed up Sunday afternoon, swimwear in tow, ready to spend the day and some of the night with us. Emma immediately took Ben for a tour of the house; I suspected there would be some stops along the way. Jenny looked dazzling in a pair of white shorts and a halter top, teal color. We sat on the couch sipping some wine which I had remembered from her profile as a relaxer. It was not lost on her, as she tossed the first glass down and filled another herself. I was curious on why she wanted to participate in this contest so while she was relaxing, I began asking.

"Hey Jen, what made you decide to be an active participate in this auction thing?"

She took an extra big swallow of the merlot. "Emma was so secret about not quitting and she kept telling me she could not give me any more information. Well I got so upset; I told her I would still call Wanda to quit. That was to much for Emma and she slowly let on what you guys were going to do. First I was taken aback a little, but then it sounded exciting and dirty. You know Ben was my first and only before and after marriage and he also had some fantasies when we talked about it."

While she explained I viewed her body, so young and toned. I didn't notice any tan lines; the tan looked natural so I hoped she was also a nudist. As she talked her chest would heave out and her tits looked exceptional with quite pointy nipples showing through. I began hoping I had the energy today for several bouts with her.

As we sat on the couch, chilling, it was evident that Emma and Ben had not come back through the den. Now our house was large, but not that large and most of it was on the opposite side we were on, a side that Emma had not been in yet. The side they did go to was where the master bedroom is.