Walkathon Versus Fuckathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Jenny if she was curious; she looked at me with a confused look. I took her hand and helped her up from the couch and walked with her toward our master bedroom. As we peeked through the doorway, we spotted Emma and Ben, partially unclothed, writhing on the bed lip locked and in a full body embrace. Emma's tits were out, being handled and squeezed by the large hands of Ben. Both their throats were emitting moans of pleasure while they continued with their foreplay.

Peeking at Jenny, her eyes, primarily her pupils were enlarged and her upper torso moving dramatically as her breaths became deeper and longer. This was turning her on, which of course was precisely my motive. Although Emma and I didn't have any qualms about playing with or without each other in sight, I did not know what Jenny's reaction would be since she was a novice to all this. While what was happening on the bed was ingrained in our memories, I still had a hold of Jenny's hand and I guided her back into our den.

Before sitting, I embraced her and started with a soft kiss. Initially she sat there with hands and arms at her side and her lips pursed together. I held her closer and kissed harder and slowly the meltdown began. Her hands came up and held the back of my neck and head; her lips opened and a darting tongue emerged and sought out and found mine. Jenny pressed her body hard into mine and my hands stroked her back and then slid to her fleshy ass. I kneaded my fingers into her ass flesh finally realizing one of my fantasies with her.

The harder we embraced each other, the harder my cock became and hurt due to its confines. I don't know if Jenny sensed that or not, but she released a hand from my neck and went for my zipper and with urgency. My hands left her ass and slid under her halter top to discover a lacy thin bra that barely contained her overflowing breasts. The softness of her tit flesh was fantastic and my hands were glued to those orbs, exploring every delicate inch as well as her nipples.

By this time she had fished out my steely cock and began fisting it with vigor. Just to be out of the restricted confines of my drawers felt wonderful, but her hand working on it made it priceless. Our kiss lingered on and on as we groped and explored each others body. Even though my donation had been high, I was feeling that if was worth it and more.

We had removed a considerable amount of clothes in our embrace as I stood there now in just my drawers and Jenny in her lace set of bra and panties. The bra was flipped below her tits and I was delighted that no tan lines were on her tits. The thought that she sunbathed nude shot another bolt of excitement to my bobbing cock. I finally broke our lip lock; while Jenny frantically took on air, I descended on those luscious mounds and devoured her grapefruit size tits and stiff nipples. Her fragrance was exquisite and the softness of her tit flesh felt fabulous to my fingers. Believe me; I could have feasted for days on those tits.

One hand however was drawn like a magnet to her pussy where it just had to stroke and probe with its fingers. The heat emanating from Jenny's love hole was warmer than the sun as well as moist like the sea. As my finger was aided by another and another, Jenny, bent her legs outward allowing me deeper and deeper access. Her body position reminded me of someone sitting astride a horse, upper legs extended out lower legs in. I had the overwhelming desire at this stage for my lips and tongue to experience the thrill that my fingers found.

Pushing Jenny down, we fell onto the couch, still with hands busy on each other's bodies. Sliding my head downward; my mission to taste the nectar of her juices, my tongue dragged along the middle of her stomach. Jenny sensed what I was doing and helped guide my head down with a free hand. Before engorging myself on her womanhood, I lustily gazed on my prize, the incredible labia lips the perfect shape of her pussy itself and the tempting asshole slightly hidden from view, but obviously there between those stunning cheeks.

With her flower unfolded before me, my lips and tongue entered the opening of my latest fantasy girl. The smell and taste were as I had hoped, fresh and sweet. My tongue probed deep into the pink fleshy confines, searching for that little hard nub, her clit. Finding it, I lavished my full attention on it; receiving full recognition of my success by the gyrations and vocalizations from my beauty. Jenny squeezed my ears hard as she ground her luscious mound harder into my mouth. Jenny's lower body was lurching upward, leaving the sofa at ever higher elevations. The heat was more intense between her thighs as well, as her legs clamped themselves together, squeezing my face and head.

In the distance of the other room, you could hear high pitched screams, lustful orgasmic screams as Emma was without a doubt enjoying her portion of the double event. Emma was never quiet, but she was outdoing herself in the volume department. Being multi orgasmic, she will wear Ben out, of that I was sure. I should have talked to him on his arrival and forewarned him to pace himself or he may miss the best part of his coupling. Oh well, that's their business, for now I had to focus on Jenny and our pleasure.

Although I relished all aspects of my oral loving, my lust was dictating that I penetrate this babe with another part of my anatomy. Reluctantly separating, I repositioned Jenny on the sofa so that she was on her back with her legs splayed open. She did this quickly and telling by her facial expressions, she wanted it. With her open to me, I took my rigid cock and stroked the outside of her pussy for additional lubrication and also to tease her. This was not in her game plan as she thrust upward and inhaled my throbbing cock into her cunt. Her hands clutching my ass cheeks and her ass rotating in circles on the sofa cushion, it was abundantly clear that she wanted to fuck and do it now.

Like a good man, I complied with her physical actions by pounding her hole and deep rooting her pussy. She was very wet and the sloshing sounds were echoing between my ears which only made me want to do it more. Wet as her pussy was, she remained very tight and occasionally I would be expelled with the force of her muscles. Attesting to her lust was her urgency to get me back in by keeping one hand always near our joining.

For her first time straying from her marriage, Jenny was very into it; while in between her moans of lust, she spat out "fuck me" and "fuck" over and over again. Even though I had enough of my own passion, her cries elevated mine for sure. I not only wanted my pleasure, but made it a goal for Jenny's as well. Placing my hands under her glorious ass, I squeezed her cheeks hard and drove my cock in deep and upward, making contact with the magic button. Jenny became higher pitched so I knew I hit pay dirt. Her cunt was going ballistic on my cock and the wetness and friction of our joined organs was causing the temperature of our bodies to skyrocket. I so much wanted to blast a load in her ass, but since we had gone this far, I knew I couldn't make it.

I also did not clear it with her about unloading in her open hole. My condom less missile was so close to firing, I had to warn Jenny of that. So between my grunts and sucking for air on my overworked lungs, I whispered out "I'm coming Jenny, I need to pull out."

Instead of an answer or pushback, I got a pull in from her hands on my ass as well as a leg lock over my back. It was clear to me to fire in the hole. With the dam bursting, that is exactly what I did, over and over again. Not within recent memory had I had an ejaculation that was so powerful and long lasting. Jenny's pussy was more than receiving my deposits; in fact her cunt was milking me for more.

I lay on top of her till my cock shrank down which fortunately for me took a while. Jenny was breathing heavily and her eyes were rolled back in her head as she to calmed down from her sexual zenith. In the distance, the wails of Emma were still bouncing off the walls as Ben was still providing her deep orgasms. Since they had started before us and were still going strong was evidence of Ben's stud status as well as my Em's insatiable appetite.

Jenny and I stared at one another while laying parallel to each other. She was rubbing my chest and I reciprocated by tweaking her nipples while stretching them out with my fingers. Jenny caught me a little off guard when she spoke and said "Glenn, are you still going to break in my ass tonight?"

Even though my cock was still in the position of a flag in a still wind, my heart pumped an extra load of blood to my friend below. Do I want to take another breath, I thought to myself, hell yes I want to tap that ass.

So in response to Jenny's question, without words my fingers located her anus and began to play with it by rimming it first with my middle finger and then slowly inserting it. This caused Jenny's body to jump as a whole but she made no effort to move away from my probing digits. This was only taking seconds but I noticed that my cock had not only risen but was now stiff enough to bob about. Jenny meanwhile was whistling out little coo like sounds and inhaling deeply. This was building into more passion and lust than are just completed coupling, which was already over the top.

With my fantasy quickly becoming a mind blowing reality, I reached for some lube I had conveniently placed earlier on the table. This was to both slick up my dick and get moisture to that wonderful hole. My fingers had created a slightly larger opening, but it still was clear that I was about to take the cherry from Jenny's rear. Suddenly there was a lot of commotion as half running into the den was Emma, tits giggling all over the place, followed by a buff looking Ben, with his erect cock swinging back and forth. They were both laughing as Emma said, "It sounded too quiet in here, we need to get the blood flowing and the women fucked!"

"What do you think we were doing, reading the paper?" I laughingly said.

Ben was focused on what I was doing, smearing his wife's ass with gel and showing the same residue on my cock. He stared and began jacking his prick with slow strokes. Emma, seeing him do that took over and said let me do that for you. Having witnesses did not disrupt me from my mission of popping Jenny's anal cherry and I positioned her for me to best access her hole. I applied some pressure and found a lot of resistance even with the lube. I told Jenny to relax hoping that would ease the sphincter but still we had trouble.

Emma and Ben at this point were not interested in our action as Ben had gotten on the floor and Emma had mounted him and began impaling herself with force and speed. It wasn't long before her vocals began and her voice register went higher and higher.

I don't know if that relaxed or made Jenny hornier, but I finally got the head of my cock into her ass and left it there for her to get used to. I could feel the powerful efforts of her ass to expel me, but I left myself firmly in place if not pushing in slightly. The resistance of her ring was impressive but it finally succumbed to my steely rod and boom, I was in.

Jenny body language told me that this was new and for now, uncomfortable. I stayed motionless but lodged more than halfway into her cavity where the feeling for me was absolute heaven. I admired the roundness of her glorious ass and the perfect shape and bubble effect. Thinking of my profile, yes I snickered internally, I am Glen the assman.

While Jenny and my state of ecstasy was mellow at this point, you could not avoid the pounding a few feet from us where Ben's balls were being ground into the ass of my slutty wife Emma. In all our years of swinging no man has matched the level or stamina of my wonderful wife and when she was on a roll, like now, the man or men would pass out from exhaustion. However in Ben I saw some worry but also tremendous determination to fulfill his role in this carnal circus. They have been playing now for quite some time and Ben was certainly holding his own.

Jenny was beginning to relax, I could tell by her squirming and rotating her backside, telling me that a little pounding could begin. Once I did, with several fully deep strokes, she let loose with some fancy howling. She started to shout "fuck, fuck" and countless "Oh Gods" as I really hit her ass. My balls were slapping her ass with a timely rhythm as she lunged back into me. Jenny was in such a frantic state that even Emma stopped her fucking to take in the whole deflowering of her friends asshole.

Whether it was to quiet Jenny or not, Emma and Ben quit fucking and disengaged to come up and stand near us. With Ben fondling Emma's stout breasts, he shoved his cock into his wife's mouth where she eagerly sucked it. This made the room quieter, so that the slapping sounds of my cock and the slurping moans from Jenny took center stage.

After a few moments, Ben athletically slipped under his wife and asked Emma to help him.

I made way for Ben's legs as they interacted with mine while still keeping my cock deeply lodged in Jenny's rear. It dawned on me that Ben wanted to fuck his wife and thus give her a double penetration. I maneuvered myself so he could insert his cock and then we both started to drive our cock's home. Paying attention to all this, I did not realize it was still fairly quiet till I looked up and Emma had placed her pussy to Jenny's lips. It seems most if not all of Jenny's fantasies would be fulfilled this day. I gave it a 95 score of being airtight.

With both Ben and I blasting his wife's holes with our loads, the day and evening progressed from there. Our guests stayed through Sunday and we enjoyed them over and over again. Jenny took to anal like riding a bike, once she mastered it that was all she wanted to do. Both Emma and our new friend were doubled a lot appearing to outdo each other in being consummate hot wives. The fantasy profiled by Jenny got a boost when she and Emma hooked up when Ben and I were resting.

After that weekend, I pretty much gave up on the fuckathon, business picked up dramatically and I had work coast to coast and travelled a lot. Even late at night in a hotel room, the computer stayed off as I was generally too tired to go looking to see who was doing what. Emma kept me somewhat in the loop when we talked briefly at night, sometimes I even dozed when she was still talking. I know that Emma continued to be an active participant in the game, both buying and selling.

The weeks and months rolled along and before long the contest would be officially over and the party at the Proctors would be the highlight. We had attended Sam and Wanda's New Year's bash for years and it was always fun and a great social event, however this year could exceed that with this contest.

Vicki and Norman came down for the event. With a month or so to go with the contest, Emma got nervous and turned all the administration and collections over to Norman. She did not know the total amount collected or even some of the players that were added on later. I remember her telling me that Norman had gotten several requests for new players in the last few weeks and they agreed to add them in hopes of pulling in more donations.

There were about 100 guests for the black tie affair and right after dinner Sam was planning to make the announcement of the contest winner and his newest staff member. I have to admit that Wanda was very nice to us all; in fact she looked quite yummy in a shear black cocktail dress that she filled out nicely with her large tits and cleavage. We really did like her on a personal level and she is a great friend beside her issue with Emma. So even though I wanted to win I knew whoever got the job, the town would be in good hands.

Tapping his champagne glass, Sam stood and thanked everyone for attending and to please allow him to make some comments.

"As you know ladies and gentlemen, he began; we have had a contest to see who could raise the most money during the last quarter of this year. We have had a grand battle with two distinct camps involving Emma and her associates and my wife Wanda and her crew.

Wanda's group did a number of walkathons and clearly had large participation within the community. Emma and her team did an internet auction where folks were in essence donated with their time and talents. Grading will be not only on funds raised but on a satisfaction survey. Let me now flip a coin on who will announce their numbers first."

The coin was heads, which is what Wanda called, thus her team was first. As the envelope was pasted to Sam, the room was exceedingly quiet and gave an aura of tension among the guests.

"Ladies and gentleman, the walkathon teamed scored a satisfaction score of 86%."

That was quite high. Norman had read me the survey on the way over and the questions involved both the participants and the donor's level of feeling about their event. So obviously people were pleased to have been in this charity with Wanda.

Sam continued, "And the funds raised are $64,369.44"

People rose to their feet and applause was from everywhere. Emma and I were stunned in that amount factoring in all the previous efforts with such an event. Wanda had indeed raised the bar and was obviously worthy of being the town's primary fundraiser.

Emma looked nervously at Norman who exhibited no emotion on his face. We did not know what was in our envelope and had concerns for sure. I remembered the early sizable lead they had and I wondered if we did enough to overcome it. I regretted playing only once now. The applause and kudos' began to wind down so Norman handed his envelope to Sam.

'Everyone, please take your seats so we can conclude the winner. I hope that after this we can move to the other rooms and ring in the New Year. And now, we have the results of team Emma."

There was a buzz in the room but for the most part was quiet. My stomach growled and I watched Emma fidget around with her necklace, her nerves on display. I knew she really wanted this job, more than just one upping Wanda. I took a quick look at Jenny Spenser wearing a teal blue long gown with a plunging neckline and a large opening down the back which accentuated that fabulous ass. My stomach problem went away to be replaced by an aching boner.

With the envelope open, Sam spoke.

"Ok for the satisfaction level, we have a score of 96%!"

Again a lot of applause, but I was surprised since what we did was swap partners for sex, who would not rate that 100%? But at least we had a better score than Wanda.

Opening the next paper Sam looked at it and then pulled it in closer. His forehead moved upward toward his hairline and he reached for his water glass but grabbed the wine instead. Placing the glass to his lips he poured the entire contents down his throat and sat down while handing the paper back to Norman and asked him to read it.

Norman stood and cleared his throat, not revealing much in his manner or look.

"Team Emma's funds raised were.... The pause was deafening, $131,220."

Total silence dominated the room for seconds. Then slowly, as it finally sank in, a smattering of applause started; followed by an extended cadence of chants, "Emma, Emma, Emma."

The number hit me squarely in the nose, we had not only won but our donations doubled Wanda. This was not just a win but a total defeat. Looking for Emma, she was speechless, sitting down, holding her face with her mouth completely open, in shock. Norman was grinning from ear to ear, hugging on Vicki who was also ecstatic. I was motionless until a figure tossed itself into my arms and I suddenly had the wonderful Jenny squeezing the life out of me. She kept shrieking, "We did it, we did it."

People began hugging and embracing each other, even Sam and Wanda, especially Wanda gave heartfelt congratulations. In a hasty exchange, Sam announced that Emma would be his charitable coordinator in his office.