Walker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, these thoughts were almost making Jordan walk across the alley and fuck the woman by the pool, regardless of the consequences. He stood there, subtlety long discarded, and simply gawked at this edible sun bather. He wore only a pair of cut-off jean shorts and his work boots due to the heat, and had started to unconsciously rub the large bulge in his shorts that had suddenly developed. Marissa had only been aware of her neighbor in a peripheral manner before today, but now she noticed him across the alley leering at her and rubbing his cock threw sexy looking shorts, and her own sexual desire became simply too much for her to handle.

She stood from her chaise lounge, looking right at Jordan unabashedly. Though normally shy and reserved, Jordan boldly returned her stare and rubbed his bulge more aggressively as he waited to see what happened. Marissa took off her sunglasses, still keeping her eyes locked on Jordan's. She then untied the knot keeping her bikini top secured around her neck, letting her gorgeous tits fall free. She stood there arms akimbo so he could take in the beauty of her breasts and stared provocatively at Jordan. She then undid the clasps that kept her stringy bikini bottom together, and stood naked before Jordan, separated only by a small fence and an alley. Marissa now crooked a finger at Jordan, beckoning him to her, as she began to walk towards the back door of her home. Jordan followed with a bound, stripping off his shorts as he did so.

The pair walked into Marissa's kitchen. Jordan was about to say something, but Marissa stopped him by gently placing one finger on his lips. As she did, he could now hear the muted sounds of a man in the house, apparently talking on the phone about some kind of legal matter. She kissed him gently, then took him by the hand and led him past the closed door of what must have been the home office, and then upstairs to her bedroom. Once there she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, passionately, unleashing all the pent up sexual frustration and repressed anger she had been hiding for so long. Marissa's pussy flooded at the thought that her bedroom was directly above the home office, and so she would literally be fucking another man right above her husband's head. Marissa loved that fact that her most stimulating fantasy was about to be fulfilled; now that her husband was more married to his work than he was to her, she would be taking matters into her own hands -- as well as a big cock into her mouth and pussy -- to find her own pleasure.

Jordan's cock nearly burst at Marissa's embrace as his own wildest fantasy now came towards fruition. The heat emanating from her body; the feel of her trim, shapely, and taut body; the slippery sun bathing lotion rubbing against his cock as they embraced -- all of these things assaulted his mind and his body at once to make Jordan feel that his cock would soon simply explode with cum.

The pair stood there for some time, kissing, rubbing, exploring each other's bodies with their hands, feeling, tasting. Marissa finally began to gently guide Jordan backwards to a wing chair in the corner of their room and sat him down on it. She then lowered herself to her knees, and without saying a single word took his rigid cock in her hands and gently rubbed her tongue around the head of it. Looking into his eyes as she did so, Marissa circled the head of his cock several times, and then slowly traced the length of it with the tip of her tongue all the way down to his balls. She gave them a few playful licks, and then gently licked all the way back up until she retuned the head, which she again circled teasingly with her tongue.

Marissa continued this delightful torture for quite a while, making this last as long as possible to stretch out the time she had sex with another man right above her husband's head. It made her pussy drip to know that she knelt on their bedroom floor sucking this delicious cock just above her husband as he threw himself into his work. Jordan felt as if he were in Heaven, being orally pleasured by this amazing woman whose name he didn't know and to whom he had not yet uttered a single word. Both were feeling happily satisfied as their fantasies were fulfilled.

Marissa now decided that it was time to take this cock sucking up a notch, and at long last slowly slid Jordan's entire length into her mouth. She buried his cock deep into her mouth so that the head now touched her throat gently as she slowly swiped her tongue back and forth along the base, incredibly sucking and licking at the same time. Jordan feared he might come immediately just from that incredible sensation, but Marissa knew how to suck a cock at just the right tempo and so now slowly slid it back out, giving the head a few gentle sucks and licks as she did so. Marissa looked deeply into Jordan's eyes as she stroked his cock with her hand, and then again sucked the length of his cock into her mouth.

She continued this pattern of slowly eating his cock for as long as she could stand it, but the need to feel hot cum once again blast into her mouth was finally too much for her. Marissa increased the speed of her sucking, bobbing her head along Jordan's cock with ever increasing speed, her one hand wrapped around his cock to stroke him as she sucked while the other played with his balls. Jordan had her hair wrapped tightly in his fist and was pushing her head down in rhythm with her own movements, lifting his hips up slightly to meet her mouth on the way down.

Jordan's breathing became ragged and rough as his cock swelled in Marissa's mouth, and she knew it would not be long before she tasted the salty goodness of his hot cum. She opened her mouth as wide as possible, stroking his cock hard and fast until cum erupted out of it like it was a fountain. Jordan tried hard to keep his usual screams and shrieks to a minimum but found it difficult as the amazing orgasm wracked his body with unparalleled delight. Marissa nearly came herself as the first hot squirts of cum splashed against her tongue, the joy of satisfying a lover in such a visceral way now forcefully returned to her. She continued to jerk Jordan's cock until the last drops of cum oozed out of it, and then she closed her gaping mouth and swallowed it all with a loud gulp, and finally a satisfied and truly contented sigh.

Jordan sat there for a moment, slumped in the chair and feeling wonderfully tapped from the amazing blow job he had just received. Once he had regained his strength as well as his composure, he stood, pulling up Marissa to her feet as he did so. Just as wordlessly as she had treated him, he now wordlessly lifted her in his strong arms and carried her to her bed. He laid her down on it, then lay on top of her and began to kiss her lips, her face, her chin. He slowly began to work his way down, kissing now her neck, shoulders, and upper chest. Jordan stopped on his journey downward to linger with her tits for a playfully long while, licking, flicking, nibbling, and sucking on her nipples as he squeezed her tits.

Growing impatient, Jordan pulled himself away from her breasts to finally and slowly lick the center line of her belly downwards, past her belly button, and down to her cleanly shaven pubic area. He gave her one long, slow lick right down the middle, until he finally reached her delicious pussy. Jordan was far too aroused at this point to tease Marissa the way she had him, and so he immediately began to lick her clit hard. He flicked at her hard little clit, occasionally sucking on it as well, just as hard as he could. Jordan wrapped his arms around her legs, pulling his to her so her could have greater access to her pussy, and licked her clit like a man dying of thirst when first given water. He licked and sucked hard, bringing her quickly to orgasm, which she let out in a long, unbroken moan.

Aroused and fully hard again from the amazing sexual experience he was having, Jordan now took advantage of Marissa's post-orgasm state and mounted her again, his cock sliding easily into her hot, wet pussy. Marissa moaned again loudly from the unexpected delight and surprise of being fucked so soon after cumming. Jordan did not think he had even felt a pussy so tight and wet before in his entire sexual life and knew that it would not be long before he was cumming again. He now discarded all pretexts of style or technique and merely gave Marissa a jackhammer-like fuck, simply slamming his cock into her with as much force as he could. His pumping quickly brought about the effect he wanted from Marissa as she started her long, mewling-like moan again as she came. It was not long after Marissa finished cumming that Jordan gave her a few more frantic pumps and he came again, filling her tight pussy with his cum...

Walked strolled happily out of town, having left behind a long trail of sexual delight, erotic excess and fantastic satisfaction everywhere he had gone that day. As the sun went down behind a humid haze, many residents of this little town rested in shocked amazement that their long-standing and deepest fantasies had been so unexpectedly and completely fulfilled. Many such people who met that day made plan to meet more often. Among them, a college cheerleading would soon be hosting regular visits from two hard-bodied young men from town for a little forceful threesome play; a local teacher would begin making twice-monthly visits to her doctor for very thorough, in depth examinations; and two neighbors would soon have a standing fuck date on Saturday afternoons.

And Walker just walked, closer and closer to another town.

12