Walker Family Incest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMatthews
CMatthews
222 Followers

She immediately pulls her tongue out of my ass and stands up next to me.

She says "Oh Mrs Walker, I have always wanted to do something like that, but I could never get anyone to go with me!"

I shout out the kitchen window "Krissy, come in here and meet Carol!"

Within a few seconds the sliding door to the patio opens and Carol and I watch as Krissy strips out of her wet bikini and throws it over the back of a patio chair. Krissy steps into the kitchen, closes the patio door, then walks over to Carol. They give each other a quick kiss, then Carol takes hold of Krissy's hand and looks her up and down.

She says "Oh Krissy, I have been wanting to meet you for such a long time. Your brother is right, you do have a fantastic body and I love your smooth shaved pussy."

I tell Krissy to run upstairs, get dressed and bring her video camera with her because she is going to take a movie of Carol and myself at the liquor store. Within a couple of minutes, Krissy is back in the kitchen and Carol has put her blouse and skirt on. I decide not to put any clothes on because I will just have to take them off again when we get to the store.

We walk out to the garage, get in my Cadillac and we speed down to the liquor store and park right outside the entrance.

I hesitate for a second about getting out of the car and going in the store because it is broad daylight, and there a lot of cars in the parking lot. However, the girls are really excited about our "adventure," so I can't let them down. I take a deep breath, then open the car door and get out. Carol and Krissy have already jumped out of the car on the passenger side and are excitedly stripping naked in the bright sunlight while traffic flows back and forth on the busy street in front of the liquor store.

Krissy opens the liquor store entrance door open for Carol and myself, then lets go of it and turns on her video camera. She starts capturing Carol and I holding hands walking naked to the Vodka department. We spend a few minutes selecting which brand to purchase while about six or seven lucky male shoppers gather around us. I am fucking horny as hell walking around naked in a liquor store while people watch me, so I put my arms around Carol and begin to kiss her. While we are kissing, we run our hands all over each others naked bodies.

After a few moments, Carol suddenly drops to her knees and buries her face in my pussy! Krissy steps a little closer to get better video of me grabbing the back of Carol's head and force her face harder against me.

I start moaning "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!" and watch as more and more customers gather around to watch the sex show we are putting on for them.

After a couple of minutes, I feel a strong orgasm building up in me and I scream loudly "Jesus Fucking Christ!", then my whole body shudders and I become unsteady on my feet.

Carol immediately stands up and puts an arm around me. After a few seconds I regain my composure, then all three of us walk over to the checkout counter.

I put the half gallon of vodka on the counter top and the cute girls says to me "Should I just add this to your account Mrs Walker?"

I say "Yes please!", then we run out of the store and hop back into my car.

We begin to laugh as I pull out of the store parking lot and head back to our house. I look in my rear view mirror and see a crowd of customers standing in the parking lot watching us drive away.

Within a couple of minutes we are parked in my driveway and all three of us naked girls get out and walk to the front porch. I look over my shoulder across the street and I see activity on the front porch of Monica's house. I can't quite make it out, so I stop and shade my eyes from the setting sun with my hand so I can see better.

Oh my God, Monica and Michelle are completely naked in a "sixty nine" position on Monica's front porch!

I yell over at them "Hey you two girls across the street! What are you doing having sex on the front porch while people are driving by?"

Monica lifts her head up from Michelle's pussy and yells "We watched the video of your son fucking you against the picture window! We got so fucking horny we decided to give each other orgasms on my front porch while people drive by and slow down to watch us!"

I yell back at them "Are you getting this on video, because I want a copy of it!"

Monica replies "Of course I am, now let me get back to licking Michelle's tasty pussy so we can make a great video for you!"

My daughter and Carol have already gone inside the house and are sitting on the couch watching the action across the street. I make my way to the kitchen and mix up a big batch of lemonade and vodka drinks, with plenty of ice cubes. As I pour ourselves fresh glasses of lemonade, I glance over at my daughter and her new friend Carol. They really like each other and are passionately kissing while they run their hand all over each others naked bodies.

Within a couple of minutes, Carol is on her knees in front of Krissy feverishly licking her pussy up and down. I bring the girls a couple of drinks and set them down on the coffee table. Carol stops licking Krissy's pussy for a few seconds to take a couple of large swallows of lemonade, then she buries her face back between her legs. I sit down on a comfortable chair next to the couch and alternate between watching the live sex show across the street and the one right next to me. After a while Krissy's moaning is making me fucking horny again, so I get down on the carpet behind Carol, push her white ass cheeks apart and begin licking her asshole.

Just then, my son Tommy walks into the living room and asks if he should turn on the grill and start cooking the burgers. I stop licking Carol's asshole and get to my feet, then tell Tommy to get the burgers out of the refrigerator and start cooking them while I get the patio table ready.

After about fifteen minutes or so, the three of us naked girls sit around the patio table enjoying our drinks while we watch Tommy grilling the hamburgers. When they are done, I get up to get the potato salad, then bring it back to the table. We are having great conversation and are enjoying looking at each others naked bodies.

After about an hour I say "Well, it is getting late. Let's go inside and watch television for a while before we go to pair off and go upstairs to go to bed."

I tell Krissy to get her video camera, mount it on a tripod in the corner of the living room pointed at the couch and leave it running. She does as I say and soon we are all comfortably nude watching a lesbian DVD movie. Carol is sitting in the big chair with her legs spread wide apart while Krissy sits on the floor in front of her. Carol keeps both of her hands on Krissy's head and gently moves it back and forth against her pussy while she has casual conversation with Tommy and myself.

After a few minutes Carol blurts out "So, Mrs Walker, I hear that you like to suck your son's cock!"

Even though I have been making out with my son on the couch and stroking his cock up and down, I did not think that she would bring up the subject!

Carol then says "I would really like to see you suck Tommy's big cock. Will you please do that for me? If you suck his cock, I will do anything you want me to."

As she talks, I notice she is pulling my daughters head harder against her pussy.

My daughter smiles and me and says "Go ahead Mom! Suck Tommy's cock while we watch!"

I say "Well, okay Carol. Krissy, get up and position the video camera so we have a good shot of this." Krissy immediately gets up and adjusts the video camera so it will take a better view of what is happening on the couch.

She then sits back down on the carpet in front of Carol, and Carol leans forward and begins fondling Krissy's cute little tits. I have this idea to make this a really good porno film, so I tell Tommy we are going to act for the camera.

I am going to play an innocent housewife, while her son is begging her to let him see her breasts for the first time.

I get up from the couch and tell Tommy that we have to go upstairs and put some clothes on before we begin the first scene of the movie. I tell him to put on a shirt and shorts, and when I get to my bedroom, I select a sheer white blouse, some modest dark blue panties and matching color skirt.

Within seconds my son and I are back sitting on the couch and Tommy says to me "Mom, I have not done much acting. What do you want me to do?"

I tell him "Well, remember that time when you asked me to show you how to kiss?"

He replies "I remember that like it was yesterday! After we were kissing for a while, you took off your blouse and let me play with your tits while you jacked me off for the first time!"

I say "Well, we are going to do the same thing right after I make us some fresh drinks."

I make a couple of trips back and forth from the kitchen to get all four of us fresh lemonade and vodka drinks, then I sit back down on the couch next to my son.

I tell Tommy "Get up off the couch and go to the front door. Wait a couple of seconds, then come back to the couch and begin acting."

Krissy jumps up and makes a couple of adjustments to the video camera, then walks over to me and gets on her knees between my legs. She raises up and leans forward to kiss me.

We spend a minute passionately tongue kissing, then she leans back and says "Mom, this is going to be a really great video! I can't wait to watch it again later!"

She moves over in front of Carol, then Tommy slowly walks into frame and sits down next to me on the couch.

He says "Mom, I was out with a girl, and she says that I don't know how to kiss properly. Will you show me how to kiss the right way?"

I tell him "Oh Tommy, I can't teach you how to kiss like that! I am your mother and you will probably tell all your friends that you and I french kiss everyday!"

Tommy says "What is french kissing Mom?"

I reply "Oh Jesus Christ Tommy, I will show you how to kiss if you don't tell all your friends. This will have to be a secret between you and me!"

We start kissing for a while, then Tommy says "Mom, I have never seen a real pair of women's tits before. Would you please open your blouse for just a second so I can see what they look like?"

I reply "Tommy, first it was kissing, now you want to look at my tits! Well, okay, but just one quick look at them!"

I unbutton my blouse and flash my braless tits at Tommy, then begin to button it back up. Tommy grabs my wrist and pleads with me to have another look at them. I think to myself that this is really innocent enough, so I open the blouse while he stares at my beautiful breasts and their hard nipples.

My son asks me "Mom, can I touch them? Just for a second! Please let me touch them! If you let me, I will do anything you want for the next week!"

I say "Well, okay, but promise you will never tell anybody about this!" I pull the blouse completely off me and throw it on the floor, then lean back in the couch and tell Tommy to go ahead and feel them as much as he wants. He awkwardly reaches over and begins caressing them, so I tell him it would be better of he got between my legs. He gets off the couch and positions himself between my legs, then leans forward and begins to suck on one of my breasts, then the other.

I tell him "Oh Tommy, you are a fast learner! Keep doing that to your Mommy!"

After a couple of minutes he is running his hands up and down my smooth, shaved legs while he continues sucking on my breasts and gently biting their hard nipples. I am getting extremely horny and should stop this activity, but I am enjoying myself too much. My skirt has moved up quite a way over the past couple of minutes, and my panties are clearly visible.

Tommy suddenly stops and says "Mom, I have never seen a woman's pussy in real life. Can I take off your skirt and panties so I can see yours?"

I respond to him "Well, okay, but you are never to tell any one about this!"

Tommy immediately unzips my skirt, then pulls my panties down and slides them off my feet.

He says "Oh Mom, your pussy does not have any hair on it! It looks so smooth! Can I touch it Mom? Please! Please let me touch your pussy!"

I tell him "Oh Tommy, you might as well. You have touched all the rest of me. Go ahead and touch it if you want to."

My son immediately starts running his hands all over my pussy for a few seconds, then moves his hands underneath me, grabs my ass cheeks and buries his face between my legs! I tell him to stop, but he ignores me!

My hips involuntarily start bucking up and down into his face as he feverishly licks my pussy and jams his tongue inside me. I make a few feeble attempts to push him away from me to show him I am a good mother, but lust overrides my maternal instincts and I begin moaning softly.

After a couple of minutes he stops and says "Oh Mom, your pussy tastes so fucking good! I want to put my cock in it! Please Mom, let me put my cock in your pussy! Just this one time! I promise I will never tell anyone! Please Mom, just let me push it in a little bit!"

I tell him "Well, okay, just this one time, but remember your promised never to tell anyone, and you will never ask me again to let you put your cock inside me!"

My son quickly stands up and pulls his shorts off. I take a look at my son's cock and think to myself "Oh my God, I have never seen a cock this big before!"

I sit up straight on the couch and grasp it. Jesus Christ, it must be at least ten inches long, and my fingers will not even go around it! I stroke it a few times and it is getting harder and longer!

I tell him "Jesus Christ Tommy, you have big cock here son! I don't think it will fit in my mouth or my pussy!"

Tommy says "Oh Mom, see if it will fit in your mouth! You don't have to put the whole thing in, just see of you can get the head of it past your teeth!"

I reply "Well, okay, I will try!"

I open my mouth as far as I can then guide my son's cock into it. Jesus Christ it is fucking big! It pushes against my lips, then pops in. Suddenly, Tommy grabs the back of my head with both hands and pulls me forward! His cock hits the back of my throat and starts going down it! I begin to gag and push him away from me!

I say "Damn you Tommy! Don't ever do that again! It has been awhile since I learned how control my gag reflex and breath through my nose! Now, get down on your knees in front of me and let's see if your big cock will fit into my pussy!"

Tommy apologizes for being so rough with me, then gets on his knees. I move as far forward on the couch as I possibly can get and spread my legs apart as far as they will go. We both look down between our legs as I grasp his huge cock and position it at the entrance to my pussy. I can feel Tommy's cock pulsate in my hand as I move it to the right spot, then tell him to thrust his hips forward just a little bit.

I remove my hand, and we both keep looking down between our legs. My pussy lips start to separate and my son's cock slowly begins to work it's way inside me. Oh my God, I am letting my son fuck me! There must be something terribly wrong with me, but I don't give a shit!

I tell him to move his hips slowly forward so we can watch his cock sliding into me. After about five or six inches of it are in me, Tommy says that he thinks he can't go any further. I am trembling with excitement about having the biggest cock I have ever seen slowly disappearing inside me, so I tell him to withdraw it most of the way out, then start pushing it back in again. He does as I ask and after pushing harder, he gets all but about two inches inside me.

He says "Well, that is all I think you can take today Mom. Can we try this again tomorrow?"

I tell him "No! Pull it back out all the way and then push it back in again! I am sure I can get all ten inches inside me this time!"

My son pulls his cock all the way out of me and rubs the head of it and down my pussy. Jesus Christ that feels good having his cock slide up and down my clit! I decide at this moment that I am going to let him fuck me anytime he wants from now on, but I will never tell him that because I don't want him to think I am a slut!

I guide his cock back into me again, and tell him to gently keep gently pushing with his hips until the entire length is buried inside me. We both watch as his cock slides further and further.

After a few tense moments, I raise my head up and say "Oh Tommy, I am so proud of you!"

Tears of joy start streaming down my cheeks knowing that my son loves me!

Tommy says "Mom, why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?"

I assure him that everything is fine, then say "Tommy, I told you earlier that I was just going let you see if your cock would fit inside me, then you would have to take it out. Well, for being a good son, you can go ahead and fuck me if you want."

Tommy immediately starts giving me the fucking of a lifetime! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Tommy is fucking the hell out of me! He is ramming his cock into me as fast and hard as he can!

I scream with joy at him "Oh Tommy, Oh Tommy, don't stop fucking your Mommy! Fuck your Mommy! Fuck your Mommy!"

After about five minutes, sweat is dripping off him and he says "Mom, I am going to shoot a big load of sperm! Can I shoot it inside you? Please Mom, let me shoot my sperm inside your pussy!"

I tell him "Tommy, that would be incest! You can't do that! When you are ready, just stand up and shoot it into my mouth!"

Within a few seconds he stands up and I grab his cock to guide it into my mouth. I can feel his cock jerk violently and a huge amount of sperm gushes inside me. I swallow over and over, but his sperm keeps coming so I have to pull my head backwards. His cock pops out of me, then he ejaculates again! His sperm splashes all over my face and it begins to drip off my chin onto my tits. Jesus Christ, I never seen anything like this in my entire life! He must have had a quart of sperm inside him!

All of a sudden Krissy and Carol get to their feet and give Tommy and myself a "standing ovation". The clap their hands together and whistle loudly, then reach over to Tommy and myself to shake our hands.

Carol says "Mrs Walker, that was the best porn movie I have ever seen in my entire life! It was fantastic!"

Now that we have completed the video, Krissy gets to her feet and goes over to get the video camera. She walks back to Carol, grabs her by the wrist and tells her to come up to her bedroom.

She says "I want you to watch how I make a DVD Movie, then we will get into bed and watch it together."

Moments later, I get up and turn off the television. I stand naked in front of my son sitting on the couch, put my hands on my hips and say "Tommy, you did an excellent job of acting tonight! That video we made was just like the first time we had sex together when you turned eighteen years old! Now, let's go up to bed!"

The next morning, I get from bed, take a quick shower and walk naked downstairs to the kitchen to make myself a breakfast drink. I look out the window and see the children are swimming nude in the pool. They are splashing around in the morning sunlight enjoying themselves. I take my drink, then open the sliding glass door and walk over to the patio table.

Carol sees me and swims to the edge of the pool towards me. She gets out of the pool dripping wet and stands up. Jesus Christ, her body is so fantastic it is hard to describe. The water droplets cascade down her and drip onto the patio floor. It seems like I am in a dream and have never got out of bed when she drops to her knees in front of me and starts licking my pussy. I grab a hold of the back of her head and force it harder into me while Krissy and Tommy swim to the edge of the pool and watch.

CMatthews
CMatthews
222 Followers