Walker Family Incest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMatthews
CMatthews
226 Followers

After a couple of minutes she looks up at me and says "I decided last night that I want to be fucked for the first time and Tommy told me he is willing to be the one to do it! I am so excited! Krissy already has the video camera set up and we will start first by you laying down on the beach blanket while I lick your pussy. Is that okay with you Mrs Walker?"

I tell her "Of course it is okay honey", then I walk over to the blanket. My daughter gets out of the pool and turns on the video camera. Carol immediately gets between my legs and starts licking my pussy lips.

Krissy lays down next to me and her brother immediately gets out of the pool, positions his cock at her pussy entrance then pushes forward. His cock pops in and he starts fucking her right next to Carol and myself.

I tell them "Stop what you are doing right now! Tommy, pull your cock out of your sister this second!"

They both do what I say, then I tell them "Tommy, you friend Carol wants you to have your cock to be the first one in her pussy! She has never had one in her before, and she wants you to be the first one. You can fuck your sister anytime you want, but right now, I want you to fuck your friend Carol."

Tommy says "Mom, I told that I would fuck her last night, but I was drunk! I changed my mind and don't want to do it! I can't fuck a girl that is six feet tall! Her pussy must be as big as a garage door! I like petite girls like you and Krissy!"

Carol immediately stops licking my pussy, crawls up next to me and starts crying. I try to comfort her by putting my arm around her and holding her like I do Krissy when she is emotionally upset.

With tears running down her face, Carol says "I knew this would happen! The first time I want a cock in me, I get turned down! I am so big and ugly that nobody wants to fuck me!"

I look over at Tommy and say "Jesus Christ Tommy! I bet Carol has the finest pussy you will ever sink your cock into! If you do not fuck her right now, I will never ever let you fuck me again, and I am not kidding! Now, get over here and fuck her!"

Tommy reluctantly moves over and positions himself on top of Carol. She is still crying while Tommy aims his cock into her pussy and pushes against her pussy lips. He pushes and pushes but his cock won't go into her.

Tommy says "Mom, her pussy is so fucking tight, I can't get my cock inside her!"

I reach over to get the tanning oil next to me, take the top off it and push the bottle into Carol's pussy. I squeeze the bottle until it is empty, then tell Tommy to try again.

Carols reaches between her legs, grabs Tommy's cock and positions it to enter her pussy. Krissy and I watch as Tommy's cock slowly pushes Carol's pussy lips apart, then starts going in. After a few seconds he gets about four or five inches into her. Suddenly, Carol screams for him to back it out, then try again. Tommy immediately pulls his cock all the way out of her, then slowly pushes it back in again. They do this over and over again until I can see his big cock buried all the way inside her.

Tommy looks over at me and says "Mom, I can feel every muscle in her pussy contracting around my cock. I have never felt a pussy feel so good in my life!"

I look at Carol and she smiles at me. I am so happy for her! She is enjoying herself immensely knowing that her pussy feels wonderful to Tommy!

Tommy starts fucking Carol faster and faster. Pretty soon he is fucking the hell out of her!

As her big tits flop wildly around on her chest, Carol starts screaming "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! Tommy keep fucking me! Fuck me Tommy! Fuck me! Don't stop! I am going to orgasm any second now!"

Suddenly, Carol's body starts shuddering and she yells "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!", then her eyes roll back in her head and she faints.

Tommy keeps fucking her for another few moments, then pulls his cock out and shoots a tremendous load of sperm all over her stomach and tits.

Carol opens her eyes and says "Tommy, can we do this again sometime?"

CMatthews
CMatthews
226 Followers