Walker on the Shore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

"Show us after lunch. I'm hungry and a glass of wine would be good."

So nice to sit with them in the shade and share their lunch. Nice being with them. Nice being naked. Nice having heard those words, 'show us after lunch.' What did that promise?

The bottle consumed and lying empty on the sand; the good lunch eaten; I stretched back leaning on a rock feeling very content. Across from me the young couple sat, charmingly naked. Ellen moved and in doing so opened her thighs a little. I could see her pudenda and a little trickling whiteness oozing from her. It looked sexy - of course it did! Ellen's body was very pleasing, an opening of thighs and exposing of genitalia, done so casually, sends signals to the male brain and the evidence of sexual intercourse - the reminder of what I had seen - had a predictable effect. My penis did not rise as such but thickened enough to roll from one thigh to the other drawing attention to itself. Ellen saw the movement.

"Go on Tony. You've seen us doing all sorts of things, you've seen Simon all lovely and hard. You show us. Go on, wank if you need to! Show us how big you are." She giggled. Perhaps it was the wine.

The boot was on the other foot: I was being told what to do.

"Go on, you know what to do!"

Simon had been looking out to sea but now he turned and saw what his wife was looking at.

Ellen reached for her husband's penis and showed me - moving his foreskin. I did, of course, know what to do! But did not need to. I simply rose to her actions, just by seeing her caress Simon, whereas Simon was currently clearly still incapable. I rose all the way, my penis expanding both upwards and in girth, standing up in the air and my foreskin peeling back. There it was pointing up to my navel.

Ellen nodded, looking at me. "Yeah, that is quite a big one. I bet Pat likes that!"

I smiled, "she did last night."

"What do you think Simon?" She was teasing him really. Making him comment.

"Ellen," he sighed, "yes it's big. I am impressed Tony."

It felt strange lying there in the little picnicking group, with almost strangers, naked and with my cock erect. I wished Ellen had asked earlier. Nicer to have been in that state whilst they fucked or I took the photographs and been able to wank as I clicked away. Just a bit. I had been so excited watching them doing my bidding - or at least what I suggested - performing to instruction and doing the sucking and fucking. I felt a little self conscious lying there erect and would have felt more comfortable had Simon been erect too.

"Well, are you going to?"

I knew what she meant. Such pleasant open talk but to masturbate to an audience?

I reached. my finger and thumb closing and then I did it. I was actually wanking to an audience, a male and female audience, pulling the skin up and down my knob as both Ellen and Simon watched..

Ellen giggled the more. "I can't really believe this. So funny. I'm not laughing at your cock, Tony, not one little bit. Hey, it's one to be proud of but just the scene, one moment you catch us at it and now here you are with us - like that. Take your hand away. Imagine that, Simon, seeing Tony coming up the beach like that. So hairy and such a big cock."

Simon's smile was broad. "I think it would have made us run!"

"Go on Tony," she said, "try it."

And so I found myself walking up the beach naked and erect towards Ellen and Simon. I had got up, walked away from them and then came walking back with my erection.

"Hi," said Ellen, "Fancy meeting you Tony, you're looking very fine and perky today!" She was laughing.

It felt peculiar but strangely exciting to be looming over them like that with my erection.

"You know, I've never shaken hands with a naked, erect man before," added Simon, getting to his feet and laughing along with Ellen as he repeated my original words, "err, nice erection, nice penis if I may say so."

"I should have got your camera, Tony, you walking towards us like that would have made a good picture for you. And you both shaking hands. Best if Simon had been hard as well. Two naked and hard men. So sexy," she shrugged her shoulders, "to me anyway."

"What if I had come around that rock and first seen you and you me like this?"

"I don't know," said Ellen, "perhaps scampered across the beach to our clothes. It would have been even more of a shock."

I looked at my watch. Really I needed to be getting on. I had a fair way to walk and Pat, my wife, was going to meet me with the car. I had a rendezvous to keep. "Well, I suppose, I'd better get on with my walk. It's been really good meeting you both, loved the copulation, so sweet - so sexual - and taking those photos. Great fun. Hope they prove good and you enjoy them. Loved being naked with you both as well!"

"Come first, Tony, do have a full wank. I'd like to see. We should have suggested you did that whilst you took those photos. I could see you were excited. Shall we pretend to fuck and you watch and wank? We can't, can we Simon, let you go off like that - clearly, so clearly, unsatisfied!"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Well I would not exactly mind..."

Ellen got up and pulled Simon by the hand and they walked to where they had been fucking earlier in the sea. I watched their retreating backs, a pair of naked bottoms going down to the sea. They went down on all fours and Simon approached her from the rear. I knew they were not fucking, knew Simon was as limp as anything but it looked real enough. They beckoned and I walked towards them down the beach, staring and wanking as I did so.

It would have been lovely to have come right up to them and just come over Ellen's back or even better if Simon had stepped away so I could have stood behind her not actually to engage but just stare at her pudenda and bottom and release as if I had just been fucking and had pulled out to ejaculate all over her bottom. But I did not come that close. There had been no invitation to touch or, moreover, to come on her skin.

Nice enough - fantastic really - just to stand and wank looking at the mock copulation. Simon pushing against Ellen's soft bottom, her breasts swinging and her pretty face looking at me.

"Come on Tony, come! Let us see it!"

The pleasure in the expulsion, the sending of my semen towards the mock copulation was so strong and yet so fleeting. The feeling and the sight of the white stuff spurting from the end of my so hard penis towards Ellen was all too short. The seconds of knowing it was going to happen as my fingers sped were a delight. The feeling of my balls lifting as I prepared to ejaculate. Knowing Ellen was looking at my penis gave such a thrill. Nothing and then, all of a sudden, flashes of white. Of course it did not reach. Ellen was just not close enough and the spurts fell short and into the water and were gone.

A conclusion reached. What an experience but now it was over. I needed to be getting on.

"You men and your spurting cocks!" Said Ellen as she stood. "Nice to see, Tony. Gave me a thrill. It did really. Not sure about Simon. I'll ask him later! Shall we swim?"

I had not even subsided before the three of us were in the water and swimming. Afterwards I walked back to my clothes.

"Let's have a photograph." Ellen picked up my camera this time and set it on a rock and started the timer. It was a group photograph of the three of us with the sea in the background. I still have it. Nothing sexual, just Ellen standing naked and smiling with the two of us men equally naked either side of her and smiling as well - as you do in a photograph, their cocks at rest. Just a photograph of three nudists on a beach.

I had not planned to walk that way again. It would have been intrusive and rather overstaying what had been quite a welcome that first time if I had reappeared the next day. There had been no mention of a return visit, no invitation to join them again. Nonetheless there was a second meeting on that beach. What proved fortuitous was meeting them accidentally in a beach bar one evening.

"Hi," they had said and I had had to explain to Pat who they were. I had mentioned meeting a couple on my walk, had even mentioned they had been copulating but had not gone into the whole story. A need to know basis and Pat had not really needed to know! We got talking and ended up having dinner together. It was really the penultimate day of their holiday. They had the whole of the next day but then flew out early in the morning after. Pat had described my obsession with walking. Up early for a walk and sometimes takes the whole day. Mad in the sun, she thought. Ellen and Simon had been pleasingly circumspect in any mention of what had happened though my having had lunch with them had come out. "Might see you again then," Ellen had said at the end of the evening.

It was not an invitation but there again it did not sound like Ellen, at least, would object to me passing along their beach again. I was a little in two minds but my sexual interest got the better of me. It would be good to see Ellen naked again and perhaps watch once more.

Of course they could have been at a different beach - but were not. There they were on the sand as naked as when I first saw them. I could see them as I came onto the beach. They were further onto it, Ellen lying down and Simon moving around. Seemingly they were not unhappy to see me. Simon waved as I approached. He was doing something - something to Ellen. He was on his knees leaning over her. I was intrigued

"You look hot," said Ellen looking up at me from her prone position, "in need of a swim."

That was true enough but now close to them I could see what Simon was doing. He was decorating his naked, new wife with pebbles. White pebbles from the beach. His work was artistic giving the effect of her wearing a bikini - a white bikini made of pebbles. It was modest enough hiding all her attributes - nipples - breasts indeed - and her denuded mons. Modest enough unless she moved. Standing her naked beauty would all be revealed in a shower of white pebbles.

She shook her head. "Far too hot to go walking I should think and, your wife confirmed it, didn't she? Pat said you were mad!"

Nice to talk to them as Simon continued his decoration. I picked up their camera. The artistic work was too good to miss.

They were naked. I had been naked with them a few days before so it seemed natural and not inappropriate to take off my things as we talked. We had been naked together that other day. I did not think they would mind. After a bit I said I would have my swim.

Returning from my swim I found Simon had reformed the bikini. Rather than a simple bikini it was now a 'string bikini' with just lines of thin pebbles down from her hips, her mons veneris just about covered in white pebbles creating modesty but what really got me was the way Simon had provided for the bikini to carry on down her slit and under her body. At first glance it was merely a string notionally covering her sex between her legs but in reality merely a series of thin pebbles tucked into the folds of her labia. Sexy as anything! Erotic - and clearly it had seemed that way to Jim. His penis had erected, I had seen that as I had left the sea, noted its presence as he crouched over Ellen clearly working at the pebbles. Mine did the same as I looked at the artistic work.

"You like?"

"I like!" But it was obvious I did. Like the other day so nice to be able to be naked with this young couple and erect with no self consciousness. This time, though, Simon and I were erect together. He stood up from his work with the pebbles and there we were. Two naked men both tumescent. It was somewhat peculiar talking to another man whilst we were both, 'sporting' seems the word, our erect genitalia. Again I used their camera on Ellen.

Ellen sat up sending her just about modest bikini top falling in a shower of pebbles and looked at Simon's handiwork around her hips and in her sex..

"I thought that was what you had been doing. Come on, let me try. Despite those, um, things. I'll put some shorts on you both. Lie down."

There was even more of a shower as she stood. I wondered if perhaps some of the white pebbles were still tucked in her labia.

Lying down on a towel on a beach and having a pretty naked girl applying white pebbles to the general area of your genitalia does not result in a lessening of sexual excitement. Ellen decorated our hips easily enough with the pebbles but there was no hiding our twin erections, all exposed and not exactly lying flat. Pebbles set down one after another over our hips, down our thighs and on our pubic hair but our cocks stayed so obvious. Eventually Ellen simply set pebbles on the penises and balls, seeking to balance them all along the ridges. Simon and I held still but it was not easy. Lovely though to watch and even feel Ellen's finger tips applying the pebbles to my penis even if most kept slipping off. The other day she had not touched but now there were just the lightest of brushes and certainly the feeling of the pebbles being placed. She managed to hide the balls but our penises were just so there!

She stood, "Well that was pretty pointless. Doesn't look right at all!"

With a couple of sweeps of her hand she brushed the pebbles aside. Lovely to feel the touch of her hand actually moving my cock as it swept the pebbles aside. Almost a slap.

"I'll try something different."

For a time it was not at all obvious what Ellen was doing. Was she creating old fashioned men's bathing costumes like worn in Edwardian times covering chest and stomach as well as the hips - or perhaps that Mankini from the film 'Borat' or what! Lovely just to lie there and watch her, see her concentrating on placing the pebbles, see her naked breasts swaying as she moved between Simon and me, her fingertips occasionally brushing penises - quite enough to keep me and, seemingly, Simon hard. So pleasing watching her naked body and particularly those hanging, swinging, naked breasts with their pink nipples.

Of course I imagined fucking her. Lovely to imagine Ellen saying something about the size of my cock like she had the other day, perhaps whilst she was being fucked by Simon and then asking him if he would mind if she felt what it was like - would he mind if she tried it 'for size.' Would he agree? I somewhat doubted that. It was their honeymoon after all and hardly needing the spicing up of their sex life with a second man. But the idea! The idea of him standing aside, perhaps them being just like when I first came across them when they were at 'it' doggy style, and letting me take position. Simon withdrawing with his fine erection all wet and glistening in the bright sunshine. It slapping up against his stomach as he pulled out just like that first time and then him just standing aside as I advanced on the young bride to let her try me 'for size.'

Perhaps a prolonged sexual intercourse with Simon and me swopping and swopping about, each in turn withdrawing all wet from Ellen and standing aside for the other man. Who would come first or would neither wish to leave Ellen to the other and come first? Would, actually, I be permitted to ejaculate inside or would one or the other ask me to come over her bottom leaving the husband solely permitted to leave semen within the marital vestibule?

Nice speculating as I lay there. Lovely to think such thoughts with Ellen bending over the two of us and placing the pebbles. Was, perhaps, Simon thinking the same thing - secretly really liking the idea of sharing his wife. I was not going to ask.

It suddenly dawned on me that the careful placing of pebbles, particularly small ones across my tummy and chest was creating the effect of an ejaculation. As if Simon and I had 'come' rather copiously over ourselves. The little pebbles curled this way and that like strands of semen occasionally with rather bigger pebbles indicating splashes of cum, beneath our erect knobs simulated pools of semen in white pebbles as if, post orgasm, we had dribbled away.

It was very effective and sort of sexy. Artistic indeed! It was certainly funny. Simon and I looked from our own to each other's 'decorated' stomachs. Ellen had done it all very well. Though both of our white pebble ejaculations were unrealistically copious! She got up and reached for their camera.

"Do you mind?"

I had not meant to have photographs of me on their camera. True I had a few of them on mine from the other day but that had simply been nudist style group photographs with not a hint of an erection or sex. This would be rather different. It seemed churlish to refuse.

"If you send me copies."

The camera clicked. Ellen smiling as she did so and too photographs of Simon and me just lying there with stone ejaculations all over our fronts. Photographs from several angles. Some clearly of us two entire but others more close up. I wondered what the shots from the side with the two erections seen together and the two mock ejaculations would look like. I now know as I have the pictures or rather some of them. None show Simon's face. They were being careful. I do not blame them.

"Would you boys like me to do that for real?"

There was no mistaking what Ellen was meaning. I was unsure how Simon would react. He had clearly found it a little strange the way, that other time a few days before, Ellen had encouraged me into wanking right in front of them. But she had not touched. Now his new wife was proposing something rather different.

Simon was lying beside me on the beach, cock up. Clearly he was 'in the mood.' He would want to be doing 'things' but would he with me involved? Perhaps that was another matter entirely. I looked at him and he looked at me and then down at my erection. There was no mistaking it was bigger than his. "Oh, yeah, why not? Go on Ellen." He looked back up at my face, "What is it then? Who cums first wins'"

"Or loses, perhaps?"

We all laughed.

"OK. Ellen make it nice and long - please - no hurry. Like we used to do..."

I had to ask, I was intrigued, "used to do?"

"Ah, well, you see we didn't do it properly, you know - sexual intercourse, until a few nights ago. Our wedding night indeed. A thing we'd decided. Ellen was a virgin until..."

I looked at her as she knelt between us. She was blushing. A recent virgin indeed. I looked downwards to her denuded mons, feeling a tremendous urge to touch her between her thighs where she had so recently first felt Simon's cock push into her - a virgin on the marriage bed.

"Really?"

"... but that did not mean we did not... do things. We called it 'practising,' getting to know each other intimately before we... really made love. At first we masturbated separately."

"Simon was so good. He wouldn't come until I did and I could take quite a time. It was so exciting."

"Everything within reach but not touching each other. Well... for a time, eh, Ellen?"

The girl smiled, "Then we touched. Same rules. I had to come first, so I really had to learn the signs. Learn about his penis. Exciting getting Simon to the edge and holding him there, seeing his lovely cock all swollen and ready to... And all the time his fingers were playing me. Course I got in wrong not a few times and then we'd have to wait a bit cuddling until he could get it up again before I could coax another ejaculation."

"Nice, Tony, it was, being coaxed. Ellen's good at coaxing!"

She was kneeling, facing us, her hands resting in her lap but clearly ready to do that coaxing. So nice lying there in the Mediterranean sun talking about sex and masturbation with the immediate prospect of being masturbated by a girl much younger than me. A perfect moment? Yes indeed! It could be prolonged. Their talk was stimulating. I put a question.

"And you moved on to oral?"

"Yes."

Ellen giggled and Simon looked at her and grinned.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers