Walkie Millie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hi, George. C'mon in. Millie, come. Get out of the way." I had to pull on her collar to control her enthusiasm. She liked George. Well, she likes men in general. We girls are very easy to read.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." He opened up the wood-framed screen door and stepped into my kitchen.

'No. No. No. I'm just finishing up my dinner. Then, Millie and I will be going for our walk. What's going on?"

"Well, I was wondering, if you wouldn't mind, if I could walk with you and Millie tonight, but, only if you don't mind. I don't want to intrude on your time with her, or even change your walking pace. It's just that I enjoyed walking with you the other night. It was nice. It brought back some of my old high school memories of when we were kids."

George was now down on one knee in my kitchen petting Millie's belly. The two of them looked quite comfortable with each other. How could I resist his invitation?

"I agree. It was nice to have a two-legged friend join me on my walk around the block. Let me pick up my dishes in the other room and we can get going in just a few minutes." I stopped to retrieve Millie's lease from the banister and we were off for our three mile walk around the block.

I began, "It's Thursday night, George. Are you supposed to be off bowling again tonight, or has the league ended by now?" I know it was kind of a snotty thing to say, but I needed to know how things were going between him and Mary these days. I also wanted to know if he had an ulterior motive with this surprise visit at my screen door tonight.

He started to chuckle a little bit. "Oh, Rose, I had forgotten that I told you the bowling story. Well, as a matter of fact, this is the last night of the make-believe summer league, because the real one starts next week. This time next week I'll be in the real bowling alley throwing a ball, while my wife is in our back alley playing with the landscaper's balls, again."

"Sounds like she is still messing around with him, huh?" We kept walking down the sidewalk, George and I were side by side and Millie walked on her leash off to the side on everyone's grass. The sun was started to set. As August starts to come to a close, there is a noticeable difference in the length of daylight hours. I knew it would be completely dark before I would return home. I reached in my back pocket and pulled out a small flashlight, handed it to George, "Here, you can carry this. We're going to need it in a little while."

Several minutes passed with neither of us speaking. We were just walking; checking out the neighbor's yards, looking at their houses. People were already starting to snap on lights inside their houses. It only helped to illuminate their giant rooms with their beautiful chandeliers, over-sized paintings on their walls and massive central staircases. I loved looking into these houses. Almost no one pulled curtains, or lowered shades. I always liked to see how they decorated. Sometimes it would give me ideas for my own home, or sometimes I would just think they had their decorating tastes in their ass.

That's when George spoke up. "I've noticed that you are peeking into all of the opened windows along the way. Do you like to watch people, Rosie? Does it turn you on?"

"Turn me on? If you want to know if I'm looking at people, I'm not. I'm looking at their furniture. What are you looking at, George?"

"I watch people." He pointed to the Anderson house across the street. "Their bedroom is that room in the front of the house. Mrs. Anderson has a full-length mirror on the back of the closet door. She never shuts lights off when she is dressing and undressing. I've seen her stand in front of that closet completely naked and pull out a negligee on a hanger. From over here, I have a clear view of her round ass and curvy hips and if I just take a couple more steps this way, I can see her gorgeous tits and bushy pussy in the mirror. For an old broad, she's got great looking nipples. What do you think she is, 56, 57?"

"George! I can't believe you look into people's houses. You can get arrested for that stuff, you know."

"Yah, well I haven't yet and I've been doing it for years."

Millie stopped to pee and I stopped to.....catch flies with my opened mouth. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I've known George Robinson since grammar school. We used to take the same bus to school. That's when I had a flash back to an incident when he wanted to play show and tell that I had totally forgotten about until just this moment. I remember George exposing himself to me one day as we sat in the very last seat at the back of bus. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick to show me something. He wanted to show me how big it got. He made me touch it. I also remember being very interested in the whole growth process. I knew he was watching me watch his dick, then he asked me to lick it and I did. Right there in the back of the bus, I was sucking his dick.

"I can well imagine that you have indeed been doing it for years. You were always kind of uninhibited about those kinds of things. Do you remember what we did on the bus, George?" I reached over and locked my arm around his and pulled him close to me.

"Oh, yah, that brings back a fond memory. Wanna do that again? We can go over there under Anderson's apple tree and you can blow me for old-time sakes."

Millie was tugging on her leash to continue her walk, and I giggled, "No, not tonight. I have to get home in time to watch This Old House." I started to pick up our pace a little, like I was now in a rush to get home.

"Speaking of This Old House, have you seen what they are doing to the Miller's old house over there? They've completely gutted it, but the new people are living in it already. The whole family prances around that house naked, half naked, every night. Come here." He pulled Millie and me onto their front lawn.

"Take a look for yourself. There's the oldest daughter in her upstairs bedroom. I was talking to her one day, but I can't remember her name, now. She graduated from college this year and can't find a job, so she's home with mom and dad. Look at her up there. She's gorgeous—long blonde hair, great looking tits. I told her she could get a job as a stripper with no problem at all. I wish I was younger, I'd be doing her under that old apple tree."

Millie's ears went up all of a sudden. She was a mostly black dog, but had those little patches of white fur that stood up above her head and her tail stuck straight out, pointing like a spoke on a weather vane. The long white fur from the underside of her tail swayed in the gentle summer breeze. I could tell she could hear something, but I couldn't see anything or anyone in the area, let alone hear what she could hear.

We were in complete darkness by now. Even with George at my side, I was a little nervous about what might be lurking in the shadows of this tree-lined street. George was so preoccupied with watching the blonde coed in her bedroom that he never saw the warning sign from Millie.

"George, let me have that flashlight," I whispered. He handed it to me without taking his eyes off of the well-lit bedroom, only he missed my hand by a few inches. The flashlight went crashing to the sidewalk, exploding into a million pieces. As I bent over to pick up everything, the bunny, hiding in the shadows, decided to hightail it across the lawn. Millie's leash slipped from my hand and the chase was on.

I have never in my life seen a rabbit run so fast! George hollered, "There goes Yankee!"

While the rabbit flew beneath the privet hedge, Millie leaped over it like a gazelle. George and I were right on their tails for awhile, but were losing ground quickly. I kept repeating, "Don't catch that bunny, Millie. Leave the bunny alone. No! Come! Stop," but nothing was working. They kept going; over fences, through fences, stone walls and fountains. We ran from one yard to another until we finally landed in someone's back yard. The rabbit was cornered, but hiding under their gazebo. Millie stood proud as a peacock while her tail was outstretched, her body in a perfect blue-ribbon pointer position. I couldn't have been more proud. I love my dog!

George arrived at the gazebo with a screeching halt just a moment before I had rounded the side of this house. He stood there with his hands on his hips and I almost crashed into him. My eyes were still on Millie. Speaking in a whisper, so the homeowners wouldn't hear me in their backyard, I praised Millie, "Good girl. Come!"

"Well, isn't this a fine how-do-you-do?" George wasn't whispering as I had been. He was speaking loud enough so the two naked people inside the gazebo could hear him. We were in George's backyard. The woman had her back to us. The man was sitting on the bench and she was busy giving him a lap dance. The moon was just beginning to rise, giving us enough light to see her curvy hips rising and falling upon his cock. His hands were placed on either side of her well-rounded ass as she pounded away at him. They were in the middle of an orgasmic moan when George spoke.

The woman turned her head quickly, "George? What are you doing here? You are supposed to be bowling." It was his wife and the landscaper fucking in the new gazebo. There were still pots of flowers scattered about ready for planting.

"Never mind what am I doing here? What the Hell are you doing here fucking the God damned landscaper? Jesus, Mary and Joe Pappas! What the hell are the neighbors going to think?" He had to make it sound like this was the first time he had ever seen the two in an embrace. The two lovers were scrambling to find their robes as I turned away pretending to be embarrassed, but not before noticing the Greek God she had been fucking. His body was perfectly sculpted and his cock was erect. I could only think what a lucky gal she had been to have had him inside of her.

I reached for Millie's leash, tugging her away from the bunny that was still holed up under the gazebo. "George, we can walk home from here. Looks like you will have some business of your own to handle here. Maybe we can do this again some other night. Call me." Millie and I quickly retreated to his driveway and onto the sidewalk to soon find ourselves on my own back steps, once again.

George Robinson was standing at my back door the next night and the night after that, too. We continued to circle the neighborhood with Millie on a much shorter leash on into the month of September. We continued to peek into people's houses as we walked and discussed who was in there and what they were doing. Watching people turned him on and it turned me on, too. Eventually, we found ourselves back in my bed reliving what was taking place in our neighbor's homes.

Mary decided to cohabitate with Joe Pappas in his trailer home in the little town on the other side of the river. George was happy to get rid of the tramp. He sold his old house for a half million dollars, making a huge profit since he had picked it up for a song back in the eighties. He moved in with me two weeks ago. I couldn't be happier and Millie now lies on that braided rug next to George's side of the bed. She has her family back, again.

Hello, readers. Thank you for getting this far. I appreciate you taking the time to read my story. Since this is a contest, please take one more moment to cast your vote. Your comments are always welcomed.

Yours SINSerely,

Babs

12