Walking a Fine Line

Story Info
Submissive begins to accept herself.
1.7k words
4.43
24.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my breath in anticipation of the explosion I knew was to be forthcoming. I had been pushing my luck all night with my smart mouth and wise cracks. Being my normally bratty self,in other words. But he disappointed me by responding to me in a very low, sexy, patient tone of voice. He leaned into me, breathing softly into my ear, warming that orifice, while sending delicious chills over the rest of my body, "Listen sweetheart, I told you that nothing is going to happen until you are completely ready for it. You also know that you will have to ASK me for what you desire." He knew exactly what he was doing and how I would react to the remark he had just made. And of course, my body betrayed me. I felt his words to the depths of my soul, barely containing the shiver that raced through my blood. My pussy dampened and my nipples hardened, as he further added to my dismay by running his hand through the hair at the nape of my neck, his hand closing into a fist quickly, as he pulled my lips to his as if to devour them. Hearing my sharp intake of breath, his demeanor changed and he gently pressed his mouth to mine before pulling back to look deeply into my eyes, as his mouth curved into a soft smile. He knew he had me right where he wanted me.

He was right! I wanted him so badly, I could have screamed. But that inner struggle between desire and denial was still very strong in me. I had already let him get further than anyone ever had before.

The last time I had seen him, we had met at the beach and had a few drinks at a favorite Spot of ours. It seemed that he enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed his. After a few meetings, he had gotten me to the point that I could actually talk about things of a sexual nature with him without dropping my head, and burying my face in his chest. At this particular meeting, he had apparently decided it was time to take me a little further.

After a couple of drinks and some wonderfully erotic conversation, he took my hand and guided me along the boardwalk to one of the open pavilions. They consist of a few posts to support the roof, but no walls to obstruct one's view of the beach. We leaned out over the sand, watching the incoming tide, the glorious sunset, and the people walking along the waters edge.

Even though I was looking away from him, I felt the warmth of his body as he moved behind me. His lips were warm and soft as he trailed tiny, wet kisses along the back of my neck, his hand holding my hair out of his way. His hands found their way to my shoulders, then slid slowly and lightly down along my arms, then dropped to my waist. I didn't dare move. Just the feel of his hands on me held me immobile, as he pressed his erect cock against my buttocks. Reaching under my arms, his hands found my breasts, and I felt my breath quicken. As his hands worked magic on my breasts, he whispered into my hair, "You want this. Now, tell me you want this". A muttered "Yes, Sir" was all I could manage. His hands continued their exploration, finding my nipples, his thumb lightly rolling over them, making them even harder, before his fingers tightened, twisting and pulling gently until I was whimpering under my breath.

Suddenly his hands were removed, and he stepped beside me and leaned against the railing, appearing quite unaffected by what had just happened. Disappointment and frustration rolled over me like the waves we were watching. God, I wanted so much more! I knew all I had to do was ask, but I just couldn't. Sometimes I thought I hated him for the power he had over me, but I couldn't resist him either. "The sunset is so beautiful here. Don't you agree?", he asked in a conversational tone. I wanted to slap him, but instead, replied, "Yes, Sir, very beautiful".

Apparently my voice and body language alerted him to my state of mind. "Is something wrong, baby?", was his next question. As if he didn't already know! I refused to answer, simply stared off into the distance. I could feel him watching me for a moment before taking my shoulders and turning me toward him, forcing my chin up with his fingers, so that I had to look directly into his eyes "Aww, did my new pet want more than she got?", he said with a knowing smile. My defiant nature came to my rescue as I stamped my foot and cried, "Yes, your new pet wanted more!"

He turned with his back to the railing and leaned into it. The teasing note had gone from his voice as he commanded me to place myself in front of him. I knew that tone, and moved quickly to comply. I wore a long white button down sweater over my other clothing, to protect me from the chill of the ocean breeze. As he pulled me back against him and that wonderfully hard cock, I felt his hands inching their way under the sweater and down to the tops of my slacks. I tried to protest, but one "shh" from him, blown wetly into my ear, stopped me before I had completely given voice to my, "NO, please."

His hands continued their downward path, sliding under the slacks and lower, until he reached my pubic mound. I couldn't believe he was doing this while people walked past us on the boardwalk, not even 10 feet away. I heard his chuckle of victory when his fingers reached the inner folds of my pussy and found that I was drenched. "You can be such a good girl, when you want to be", he whispered softly into my ear. He knew it made me melt when he said I was a good girl, and he wasn't disappointed this time either. As he manipulated my clit, both of us were saying "hello's", and "how are you's?" to the folks wandering past.

Thank God I had worn that long sweater. It helped a bit to conceal the action taking place under it! He leaned forward, taking me with him, as he slid two fingers deep inside me. My knees almost gave way and he was basically supporting my body weight with his free arm. I moaned low in my throat, "Please, oh please." "Please what? Please stop? Please don't stop? Tell me what you want, pet?", he growled. "I don't know what I want", I cried in response, almost beside myself with lust. His hand was working overtime on my pussy, making it hard to think. His thumb grinding against my clit as his fingers plunged in and out of my cunt, was making me crazy! "I know what you want, little girl. You want to cum for me, don't you?" I didn't utter a word. To admit such a thing would be to admit his control over me, and I had no intention of doing that. "Just remember, you have to ask my permission first", he said with a harsh voice.

"Look up, little girl" was the next thing I heard through the haze my mind had become. When I raised my eyes, I was looking into the face of a young man who was heading directly for us. Oh, God, I thought, he knows we are doing something and now we are going to get caught. I tried to twist out of my new Master's grasp, but he wasn't having that. "Oh no", he said. "Not until you cum for me and not until you ask properly if you can". I was completely panicked. The man was getting so close to the pavilion! I had no choice! As much as I hated it, I uttered the words I had never thought I would, "Please, Master, I am so close and my body needs the release only you can give it. Please, oh please, let this girl cum for you."

All was silent as he continued to finger fuck me furiously. I was so excited by the entire situation that my cunt's juices were covering his hand. "Don't you dare! Not yet!" was spoken into my ear with an authority I couldn't go against. I clenched my pussy muscles, gritted my teeth and tried to hang on. To think that I was being finger fucked in the wide open spaces for anyone to see was a huge turn on for me, and something I had never done. But to think that this man coming towards me, looking directly into my eyes, was about to discover exactly what I was allowing to be done to me was more than I could take. "Look at him as you cum for me little one, as your eyes half close in ecstasy of your release I am giving you. Lean your head back against me, look into his eyes, and cum for me."

I needed no further encouragement. At the sound of his voice giving me the permission I needed, I exploded in a way I never have. Wave after wave of sexual sensation hit me, buffeting me more than the wind from the ocean, stronger than the waves of the incoming tide. My body was no longer my own, but his, completely. But then again, it had always been his. From the first moment we met. He had merely been biding his time, letting me play and have fun, letting me think I was in control, before asserting himself and taking command of what he already knew belonged to him.

Just as our visitor stepped onto the pavilion, my Master removed his hands from under my sweater, turned my almost limp body toward him, holding me around my waist to keep me on my feet. Kissing me softly on the lips, then tucking my head under his chin, he held me close and whispered, "It isn't that hard to submit now, is it my pet?" I curled into his embrace, feeling very safe and secure, knowing the cherished place I now held with this man, and replied,

"No Sir, not until next time".