Walking After Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In less than a minute he was buried to the root inside of me, looking down at me with naked hunger. I reached up between our bodies and stroked his stomach. "Eric? Now? Please?"

His eyes darkened until they were nearly black and he remained still. "Please what? What do you want?"

I flushed. "Please...fuck me?"

He drew out and slammed back inside of my pussy with a swiftness that startled and aroused me. "Like that? Is that how you want to be fucked, Kylah?"

"Yes. Oh, God, yes." The last of it ended on a moan because at the first 'yes' he had begun to pump his hips.

One hand grasped my ankle near his shoulder and the other my thigh just above my knee on the other leg as he made good and fucked me. He was so thick and hard that I felt completely full every time he stroked forward, and yet, I felt him go deeper with the next thrust, so that I cried out in delighted shock.

I allowed my leg to slip down as I raised the other, wrapping them around his waist. He leaned forward, bracing himself with his hands on either side of me, his hair falling in a short curtain around his face. His eyes seemed to spark with electricity as he looked into mine, watching as I struggled for sanity, and I found his intent stare made everything inside of me go tight.

Suddenly, he paused and rolled, bringing me with him so that I was astride his hips and he was on his back. He grinned. "Ride me. Just like you do in the saddle."

I experimentally rocked my hips. It had been so long. I thrilled at the sensation of being filled completely, of taking control and riding my lover to exhaustion. I began to move in earnest now, rolling my hips back and forth. Eric reached up to cup my tits as I moved. "Yeah, baby, just like that. That feels so good."

I gained confidence at his words and picked up the pace. I felt his hands settle at my hips and his cock began to thrust in accompanying rhythm. My body tightened in anticipation and I felt the slow waves of escalating pleasure rise once more. Throwing my head back, I rode him, my tits bouncing with each forceful roll of my body. I braced my hands on his thighs and he reached behind me to grasp a handful of my curls in his fist.

His gentle tugs bowed my back even further and I gave a little scream of pure delight as the sensations shifted and his cock began to stimulate new spots inside of me. Hips bucking beneath me, Eric reached up and began to pinch and tug at my nipples. "Cum for me, Kylah! That's it, baby! Cum!"

I jolted as the orgasm ripped through me, and I cried his name as my body locked tight around him, my nails raking his thighs. The room spun crazily and I gasped for air, feeling as if my skin was paper thin and hot with the violence of my release.

Eric drew me forward and grabbed both of my ass cheeks in his hands. He started fucking me from underneath, thrusting upwards into my spasming pussy like a rutting bull. The sound of the wet, meaty smacks of flesh-on-flesh had me shaking in his arms and thrusting down to meet his hips.

"Kylah!" He roared my name as he came, sending rushing jets of hot cum into my waiting warmth. His arms locked around me like steel bands as his hips jerked and his body shuddered. I marveled at the strength of him and the hardness of his body even as he softened and his hold turned to a caress.

He kissed my lips with a dizzying sweetness, caressing my back with his hands. I lay on top of him, our skin sticking together with damp heat, and our bodies drained and limp.

I raised my head just enough to look into his eyes and smiled. "I'm kind of glad you spied on me."

"Me too." He squeezed me tight for a second, pressing a quick kiss to my lips. Then his brow furrowed. "Actually, now that I think about it...It was Dave that sent me."

My jaw dropped. "Dave sent you to spy on me?"

"No, no." He said quickly. "He came to me one night about three, maybe three and a half months ago just as I was getting ready to go to bed. He said that a skunk or something had been bothering the chickens and would I take the 12 gauge out and sit for a little bit and keep a look out. He told me to go to the south side of the coop, sit in the shadow, and watch for an hour or so. I got the gun and settled down by the side of the coop. Only I forgot all about watching for skunks because I started watching you."

He looked a bit sheepish, a faint blush staining his cheeks. "I never saw a damned skunk. I just kept taking the gun and sitting there, almost every night. Dave never said a thing. I can't believe this. I think the old coot set me up!"

I laughed. "Are you sorry he did?"

"No," he said immediately. "I'm not sorry a bit. But he could have just said something."

That made both of us laugh because Dave was known for his quiet, never-say-a-word-if-you-can-get-away-with-a-grunt viewpoint. He had been here since I bought the place though, and with having no family of my own, I had come to feel that he was my family. It made me smile to think that he had sent Eric to me and I wondered how knew that we would go so well together.

"I should go. It'll be sun up in two hours. Dave will notice that I'm not there." He said the words but his arms didn't relinquish their hold on me.

I shook my head. "Stay."

"Are you sure?" There was uncertainty in his voice and something that sounded a lot like hope.

"Dave will figure it out soon enough. Besides, I'm not ready to give you up just yet." I waggled my eyebrows at him in a suggestively cheesy way.

He smiled and gave me a squeeze. "Hey, I'm off the clock, lady. If you are going to work me all night too then I'm going to need a raise."

I laughed. "I think I'll have to just pay up in trade."

He grinned. "That was my evil plan all along, boss."

12