Walking Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting colder in the house. The wind was whistling outside, and I swore I could almost hear the heat getting sucked out of the air. A few times, I added some precious hot water to keep her body warm. Periodically, I lifted her arm and held it out of the water, trying to gauge the warmth of her flesh.

At first, I ignored the cramping in my back. I was holding a human life in my hands. I had no right to worry about my own discomfort. Then the fatigue in the arm I was using to support her head became more and more disturbing. I was losing control, and a few times I almost allowed her face to slip beneath the water. The only thing I could think of to keep her from drowning was to use my whole body to support her. In other words, I had to get in the tub with her and hold her head in my lap.

It was awkward to do, but eventually I managed to get my shoes, socks, shirt and pants off, working with one hand and holding her head with the other. I lifted her into a sitting position, and climbed in behind her. I tried sitting cross-legged and resting her head on my lower legs, but I quickly found that my legs would cramp in that position, and too much of her torso was out of the water in the chilly air.

Finally, I stretched my legs out on either side of her and cradled her head on my groin. I was still wearing my boxer shorts, so I didn't think this was too much more inappropriate than what I had already done.

I relaxed against the end of the tub, and let my head rest against the wall of the tub enclosure. In this position, I was reasonably comfortable, and I could easily support her head. There was a problem, though. Her head was resting on my cock, which was starting to respond to my view of her body. It struck me that she was my ideal body-type. She was lovely, and my manhood had already appreciated what my conscious mind was only now processing.

Several times, I sat her up so I could lean forward and drain some of the cooling water out of the tub and add some more hot water. Each time I lay her head back down in my lap, my cock was harder.

I'm not sure how long we were in the tub. It seemed like forever. Her breathing had slowly recovered, and her pulse finally seemed to be about the rate I would expect from someone in a deep sleep, rather than someone who was dying. Her skin color was better too.

Eventually, she began to move the muscles of her face. At first, it was just a twitch. Then I could detect a little movement of her head. She moved her hands a little, and then she opened her eyes. She was looking at the front wall of the tub, and got a very confused expression on her face.

"You're awake," I said.

"What? Where am I? What's going on?" she muttered in a groggy voice.

"Look up," I said as I leaned over her. "Do you recognize me? I'm the guy who drives past you every evening when you're walking. Do you remember the snowstorm?"

"I was so cold. I'm still cold. Wait a minute! Why am I in the bathtub with you? Where are my clothes? Where are YOUR clothes?" She sounded a little panicked.

"Calm down. Nothing happened. I tried to give you a ride home, but the road was blocked, so I brought you home with me. The roads are completely drifted shut, the power is out, and you lost consciousness from hypothermia. I tried everything to warm you up, but I had to get you out of your frozen clothes. I put you in a chair in front of the fireplace and wrapped you in blankets, but you just weren't warming up, so I ran a hot bath and put you in it."

"Why are you in here with me?" she asked.

"You were out cold, no pun intended, and I couldn't figure out how to support your head so you wouldn't drown. The only thing I could think of was to get in here with you and cradle your head in my lap."

"Oh. So I passed out?"

"Yes. You were suffering from exposure and hypothermia."

"I've heard of people doing that . That's when they freeze to death," she said.

"That's what I was afraid was going to happen to you."

"You saved my life."

"Do you feel like you can sit up? I'll help you."

I lifted her into a sitting position.

"You saved my life. I could have died out there. I don't really remember getting in your car. I just remember being colder than I've ever been before. I was so tired. I think I was looking for a place to lie down and rest."

"I'm glad you didn't find one. I don't want to think about what would have happened if I hadn't seen you," I said.

"I knew I shouldn't lie down, but I couldn't move any more."

"You were pretty out of it. Why in God's name were you trying to walk in that weather?"

She looked a little embarrassed. "I had to get home."

"Should you call home to let your family know you're all right?"

"I live alone. There's no one to call."

"Well, then, I'm going to get out of the tub and get us some towels. Will you be okay if I let you alone for a moment?"

"I'm fine, I think. I'm just so weak and cold."

"I know. Stay in the water until I get you some towels and something to wear."

"Where are my clothes?" she asked.

"I hung them near the fire in the living room. They were dripping wet. I doubt they'll be dry enough to wear before morning."

"What am I going to do?"

"You're going to sleep here by the fire. It's the only heat source I have right now. You can't go home. We're snowed in. The roads are impassable, and the wind is still blowing outside. I'll heat some water in the fireplace for instant coffee, if you can stand it."

"That sounds great." For the first time that day, she smiled at me.

When I got out of the tub, the cold air was more than enough to tame my erection. "Are you sure you're awake? Will you be okay in here alone for a couple minutes?" I asked.

"I don't feel normal, if that's what you're asking, but I'm not sleepy any more."

"Okay. I'm going to dry off and get dressed. Here are a couple of towels. I'll bring you something to wear. Stay in the water until I get back. It's a lot warmer than the air in here."

"Thank you."

I didn't think to knock when I returned to the bathroom with a a sweatshirt, sweatpants and some fleece socks. I didn't expect to see her standing there, wrapping a towel around herself. She had removed her wet underwear, and I got a quick but clear look at her bare breasts and pussy mound.

"Oh! I didn't expect you back so soon."

"I'm so sorry. I should have knocked," I said.

"Don't be silly. It's your house. Besides, while I was passed out you could have done anything you wanted to me."

"I didn't."

"I didn't think you did. But you could have. You could have decided that I owed you that for saving my life. I appreciate the fact that you were a gentleman," she said.

"I'm going out to add wood to the fire and work on our sleeping arrangements. When you're done in here, would you bring the candles with you?"

"Sure."

In a few minutes, she joined me in the living room. The fire had burned down to just a bed of coals, so I added a lot of wood to get it roaring again.

"I look ridiculous," she said. She started to laugh. The sound was wonderful.

"Why do you say that? I think you look great."

"With my stringy, wet hair, wearing a man's sweatsuit that I could probably squeeze two of me into and fleece socks that must be three sizes too big. Yeah, a real vision of loveliness."

"Come sit in front of the fire and wrap up in that blanket. Are you warm enough?"

"Compared to how I felt out on the road, I'm downright toasty. In reality, though, I'm still pretty cold. That fire and a blanket will feel really good."

"I wish I could get it warmer in here," I said. "Especially for you. You've warmed up a lot, but I'm still worried that your core temperature isn't up to normal. We're both going to have to sleep out here. It's freezing in the bedroom."

"We can't sleep on the hardwood floor. It's a cold surface, and the cold air in a room falls to the floor, which will make us even colder."

"You can sleep on the couch," I offered.

"Where would you sleep?"

"In the armchair."

"That doesn't look very comfortable for sleeping," she said as she walked toward it. "Oh, you can't sleep on this. It's soaking wet."

"Oh yeah, that's where I put you when I first brought you in here in your snowy clothes. You're right, I can't use that. I'll use the saloon chair."

"That thing's as hard as a rock. You can't sleep on that."

"I'll be okay," I said.

"Nonsense. It's a big couch. We can share. Besides, that way we can both wrap up in all the blankets. We can share body heat and have plenty of insulation at the same time."

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" I asked.

"We were just in the tub together in our underwear. I don't think I'll have a problem with this," she chuckled.

I pushed the other chairs out of the way and dragged the sofa across the floor to put it closer to the fire. "How about that coffee?" I asked.

"I can hardly wait."

"It's decaf instant. I don't have any cream or sugar."

"At this point, I'm not choosy."

"I could add some brandy."

"Oh, would you? That sounds delicious!" she gushed.

By the time I had made our mugs of spiked coffee, she had arranged herself on the couch, bundled in two blankets. There were two more for me to use. I handed her both mugs and wrapped myself in my own blanket cocoon. When I was settled, she handed me my coffee.

"A toast?" she asked.

"Sure. To summer. Let us never complain about the heat and humidity again."

Her laugh was a beautiful sound. "I'll drink to that!"

We sipped our steaming mugs in silence for a while.

"I'd like to propose another toast," she said.

"To what?"

She smiled, "I'd like to drink to the man who saved my life tonight. I don't know how I'll ever repay you."

"I don't expect you to. Seeing you thawed out and smiling is all the payment I need."

We finished our coffee.

"I hate to leave this nice warm fire, but I think I'd better use the bathroom before we go to sleep. Are you ready to bed down for the night?"

"It's more like bedding down for the morning, but yes, I'm ready."

"Let's straighten out all four blankets and tuck them between the seat cushions and the back of the couch. You can work on getting it warm under there while I'm gone."

I lay on my side, pushed myself against the back of the couch, and re-arranged the blankets so she could crawl under them. In a moment she returned and lay down in front of me, facing the fire so we were spooning.

"God, it's cold out there. Will you hold me? I need your warmth."

She snuggled back against me. I was very aware of the feel of her buttocks separated from my penis by only two layers of sweatsuit fabric. She pulled my arm around her, so that I was holding her body just below her breasts, and put her arm on top of mine, holding us in place.

Her damp hair was in my face, but I didn't mind. It felt good to hold her. I just hoped she would fall asleep before I became fully erect.

The next thing I knew, I felt a hand caressing my face.

"Are you awake?" she whispered.

I opened my eyes. Bright sunshine was streaming through the windows. "I wonder what time it is," I said.

"Your mantle clock says it's just past ten. It stopped snowing and blowing, but we're definitely snowed in. I got up to go to the bathroom and looked outside. I can barely see the roof of your car in the driveway. I've never seen such drifts," she said.

"I guess we should get up and try to figure out what we're going to do today. We also need to eat."

She rolled over to face me. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest.

"I snooped around in your kitchen. You have an electric stove, so I can't make you a hot breakfast," she said. "I didn't open the refrigerator because I didn't want to let any more cold air out, but your pantry has what I need to make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "

"My favorite," I laughed.

Her face grew serious. "Thank you for last night."

"Don't mention it. I only did what was right," I said.

"I guess, but you did it for me. You rescued me, you kept me safe, and you held me close all night. That means a lot to me."

She stroked my stubbly cheek.. Her soft hand finally felt warm against me. She smiled at me for a few seconds, and then she kissed me.

It was a soft kiss, more than a peck, but it was too brief for me to understand where she intended to go from there. I knew what I wanted, but I wasn't sure she meant to lead me on, so I didn't kiss her back. She pulled back slowly, smiled again, blushed, and lowered her eyes.

"I'll go make those sandwiches now," she whispered.

She unwrapped us from the blankets, and the cold air hit us immediately. "Brrrrrr!" I said. "It's really gotten cold in here. I'd better get this fire going again."

"Why is it so cold in here?" she asked. "Isn't your furnace working?"

"Electric heat," I said. "Pretty much useless when the power is out."

"Fold those warm blankets over to keep the heat inside," she suggested. "We can wrap up in them again while we eat."

It didn't take long to have the fire burning brightly again, and soon we were giggling like a pair of kids, cocooned in our blankets, eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in front of the fire.

"I wonder when they'll get the electricity back on," I said.

"How much firewood do you have? It's going to get awfully cold in here if the fire goes out," she said, sounding a little worried.

"I just got a cord of seasoned hardwood a few weeks ago, so that's not a problem. I'll bring some in after our feast. I probably should start clearing the driveway, too, so that we can get out of here after the snowplows come through."

"I'll help you," she said.

"No way. Your clothes probably aren't completely dry, and besides, I'm not letting you get cold again. It's bad enough for you in here. I'm not letting you expose yourself to the cold weather outside. There's a bookcase over there. You curl up under the blankets with a book. That's an order!"

"Oh, the domineering 'me Tarzan, you Jane' type, huh? That's sweet. Thank you. But you shouldn't let yourself get too cold either. I don't want to have to try to thaw you out."

The memory of the two of us, in our underwear in the tub, flashed through my mind. I remembered how good she looked in her transparent bra and panties and how hard I got with her head in my lap.

It took most of the afternoon for me to dig my car out of the drifts and to shovel the driveway. By the time I went inside, it was getting dark,.

When I got into the living room, I found her kneeling on the hearth, stirring something in a pot.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact. What's that?"

"I found some cans of stew in your pantry. It's not exactly gourmet cooking, but it's the best I can do," she said.

"I'm sure it will be wonderful. This is definitely a hot stew kind of day."

"Any sign of a snowplow?"

"I thought I could hear some equipment out on the main road when I was outside, but nothing has come down this road. It's going to take a while, I imagine. We had a hell of a lot of snow."

"Don't I remember that the forecast called for flurries?" she asked.

"Yeah, but they didn't mention that we'd have over two feet of them with gale-force winds," I chuckled.

"Well, it's a weekend. You don't have to be at work until Monday, do you?"

"No. You?"

"No. You know, this could be a fun adventure if we had electricity," she said. "I'd really like to be able to wash up a bit."

"I have an idea. We could heat some water in the fireplace and then pour it in the bathroom sink for sponge baths," I suggested.

"That would be very nice."

We finished our meal, and I then placed a large pot of water near the fire to heat. "You can wash up first," I said. I'll find you a fresh set of sweatclothes to wear for bed."

I knocked on the bathroom door to give her the clothes I had found for her.

"It's okay, come in," she said.

I opened the door, and saw her, wrapped in a towel that barely covered her. Her hard nipples were visible poking against the terrycloth, even in the light of the single candle she had taken into the bathroom.

"It's really starting to get cold in this house," she said. "I can hardly wait to put on some clothes and get back to the fire." She turned her back to me and dropped her towel. As she bent to put on the sweatpants, I studied the curve of her ass, and realized I could see her pussy lips peeking from the space between her legs. When she put her shirt on, I got a glimpse of her tits in the mirror. She seemed more beautiful to me with every minute we spent together.

When she turned to face me, it was obvious that she saw the bulge forming in my own sweatpants.

"I'll go heat some more water," I said, hurrying out of the bathroom. I stirred the fire, added more wood, and contemplated my situation.

I was snowbound in my house with a woman I didn't know, and I had just seen her naked. Last night, I had stripped her to her underwear and held her body against me in the bathtub, ogling her breasts and pussy through her wet bra and panties. I had gotten an erection from holding her unconscious head in my lap. I had then gotten a brief flash of her from the front, fully naked, when she was drying herself.

We had spent the night cuddled together on my couch, my hard cock pushing against her ass. In the morning, she had kissed me, making my manhood stir again, and causing me to wonder how far I could take things with her.

Moments ago, I had drooled over her ass and boobs as I watched her dress, and she had seen my cock stirring in my pants. Soon we were going to be snuggled against each other on the sofa again. When I got hard again, which I knew I would, what would she think of me?

"The bathroom's free," she said happily, as she arranged the blankets on the couch. "I'll start warming up our bed."

I got some clothes for myself, and took the pot of water into the bathroom. I was busy washing my cock and balls, and, I admit, playing with myself a bit, when the light over the vanity came on. The power had been restored!

She burst through the bathroom door. "The lights are on.... Oh my!" She was looking at my erection, her eyes wide. "Um, wow! Sorry, I'll let you have some privacy." Her face was as red as mine as she quickly left the bathroom and closed the door.

Great. Now she thinks I'm a pervert. Maybe I am. I finished my sponge bath and dressed. My embarrassment had caused my hard-on to shrink.

When I came out of the bathroom, I found her in the kitchen.

"How about some real, freshly brewed coffee with some of that brandy tonight?" she said. "I opened your refrigerator and took inventory. I don't know that I'd trust the milk and eggs, but everything else in there should be okay. It stayed pretty cool in there."

"I think my fridge has better insulation than this house," I said. "It's going to take a while for the heating system to warm this place up."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to bundle up on the couch again," she said with a little smile. "That wasn't too bad."

"You don't have to sleep on the couch tonight" I said. "I have an electric blanket on my bed. You can be nice and toasty in there."

"Where will you sleep?" she asked.

"On the couch. Lord knows, we have plenty of blankets."

"It's pretty early to go to bed, don't you think?" she asked.

"I guess so. Maybe we should turn on the TV. I wonder how badly the storm crippled this area."

"Let's find out. Maybe there will be something on about how they're doing with clearing the smaller roads like this one," she said.

We took our mugs of coffee and brandy into the living room and turned the couch so we could see the TV. We bundled up together again, and sat back to watch. There was no signal from the cable TV. It apparently had been knocked out by the storm. I said, "Do you want to watch a movie?"