Walking in Daylight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers

He got to his feet and saw a white square of paper on the floor beside the chair where Pen was sitting. He picked it up, and then sucked in his breath when he saw what it was. It was one of the pictures of Pen in a compromising position that had been in the folder. The boy was sitting on a man's lap, leaning back against muscular thighs with his head thrown back. Although the genital area was blacked out, it was obvious that Pen was riding his lover and enjoying it very much. His expression was one of ecstatic bliss. Both bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat and Ryan found himself wishing he could see the movement and hear the sounds of pleasure. Barely visible in the mouth, which was either panting or moaning, were the fangs. They weren't that noticeable, but they would probably be blown out of proportion.

Ryan could not tear his eyes away. The creamy skin looked satin soft and smooth. Pen was either hairless, or any body hair was too pale and fine to show up on the pictures. The pink nipples were hard and seemed to beg to be sucked and bitten. Embarrassed at the direction his thoughts were taking, Ryan tucked the picture into his pocket and took his leave. Nothing would happen. Pen would find out that nobody had seen the pictures and life would return to normal. He didn't need to do anything and it would all work out.

Four days later, Ryan called his father. It was Tuesday, and he told himself there was no ulterior motive for his phone call. Nearly the first thing out of his father's mouth was about the upset at the school, although upset was too mild a word. Apparently, a mob of students had dragged Pen to the football field, where a lot of townspeople were waiting, and they proceeded to beat Pen into unconsciousness. It would have been a lot worse, but Ryan's father had happened to be driving by and saw the gathering.

Pen was treated at the hospital for a wide range of serious injuries and had just come out of surgery when Kylen Taylor arrived after sundown. He had taken Pen out of the hospital, saying he doubted that his son would be safe and they left. They didn't just leave the hospital, but the town.

Feeling guilty, Ryan told his father about how Pen had asked him for a meeting and everything that had been said. Chief Steven Sealey was stunned that his younger son's name was given as the sender of the picture and threat. He hoped also that it was someone else who had put Benjie's name to cause trouble.

In the end, Benjie admitted to everything, sounding proud of having run out the nightwalker family. He couldn't be charged, because there was no proof and the Taylors were gone could not press charges.

Ryan knew that he could have prevented the beating if he hadn't immediately refused to believe his brother's involvement. His words had sent Pen away. He could have talked things over with his father and maybe done something. Nobody knew where the Taylors had gone. All searches came up empty. Ryan decided that he would work twice as hard as anyone in the National Crimes Bureau, and would ask to be assigned to the Daywalker Protection section. Maybe he had fucked up, but he would do all he could to make sure nothing like that ever happened again.

Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers
12