Walking in Daylight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers

His room wasn't all that far, so he simply held the towel around his waist and stepped out of the bathroom...and straight into Ryan. He reached out with his hands to steady himself, losing his towel in the process. There he stood, naked in front of the fully-dressed man, with nothing to hide his rising erection. It was so embarrassing.

"My God, Sweetheart, you're so beautiful." Ryan's hand came up and caressed his cheek, then moved down his body to rest on his hip. "Still a bit thin, but very beautiful."

"Thin, yes. The fire burned a lot of me away. Does it bother you?" Pen didn't know that there was fear in his wide green eyes.

"Not in the way you think. It bothers me that you went through that, is all. I wish I hadn't..."

"Don't. You did what you thought you had to do. I'm glad in a way. If I hadn't been there, think of the chaos when daywalkers died all over the place. I stopped that, and so did you."

"You are such a good man, Pen. Considering the way you've been treated all your life, you still think that way. Everyone should know how kind and considerate you are."

Pen decided in that moment that he could indeed be bold. His hands reached up and took hold of Ryan's face, pulling it down for a kiss. Their mouths met forcefully, lips open to taste immediately. Ryan took control almost immediately, but Pen didn't mind, wanting the other man to guide him and show him what to do. His experiences with his past boyfriends didn't lend themselves to the kind of encounter he wanted here and now.

He hooked one leg around Ryan's and brought his hands up beneath the sweater to touch skin. Oh goodness, Ryan was so warm and hard beneath his fingers. Pen moaned as he stroked and petted the skin, wanting more but lost in the kiss.

The doorbell made him jump and he frowned, wondering whom it could be. "I ordered something for us to eat. Grab a robe while I answer the door, then I'll take care of you before we eat. I promise, Pen."

What was that supposed to mean? Pen wondered. The possibilities excited him even as he grabbed his bathrobe from behind his bedroom door. He was almost out the door again when he paused and hurried to his nightstand. When he got back from the hospital, he'd rescued the items from the garbage bin. Removing the bottle of lube, he slipped it into the pocket of his robe with a grin. They might not need it, but it paid to be prepared.

The air began to smell of Chinese food as he approached the kitchen and he hoped there would be fortune cookies. Somehow, he thought his fortune would be positive this time. Two hands gripped him around the waist as soon as he entered the kitchen, pulling him tight to a hard body. Ryan almost growled as he pushed his tongue inside Pen's mouth, sliding around as though he intended to claim it as his. Which it was, really, Pen supposed.

Before he could blink, Pen found himself lifted and sat on the counter. It was a little precarious, since the upper cabinets were only a few inches back from the edge of the counter. The belt on his robe was undone and the edges pushed back, leaving his front naked to Ryan's eyes. It felt utterly decadent.

"I've wanted to do this for such a long time," Ryan murmured as he lowered his head and nibbled along the exposed collarbone. "Such a long time." Pen arched up into the touch and nearly slid off the counter. Ryan told him he would simply have to stay still, which was really asking a lot of him.

Lips and teeth marked a path down to his nipples, where they stopped to play and tease. Ryan flicked his tongue over each one in turn, pleased to hear the whimpers and moans from his small partner. Pen pressed one hand to the back of his tormentor's head. He would have used both, but his other was keeping him steady on the countertop. Most likely Ryan would keep him from slipping or falling, but that didn't mean he would take a chance.

Ryan dragged his tongue away from the rigid nubs, leaving a wet stripe to the tiny navel. He groaned in his throat, loving the taste of soap and man. He sealed his lips on the skin of the lower belly and sucked hard and fast.

"Ryan! Oh please, it hurts. Don't stop, don't stop!"

Ryan chuckled, releasing the tender bruised flesh with one final lick. Pen felt his legs being spread and scrambled to hold on to his balance. His complaint was breathless and completely ignored. He knew what was going to happen, what Ryan was going to do, but only one other person ever did it to him and that was Matt. That was so long ago that he hardly remembered what it was like.

The first touch on his hard prick, licking around the head, made him cry out. He tried to look, to see what Ryan was doing to him, but the sensations were too big to do anything but lean his head back on the cabinet doors. He could imagine it though, having done so on his own a thousand times.

One of Ryan's hands wrapped around the base of his shaft, with the thumb stroking his sack between his balls. Ryan twisted his tongue around, drinking up the pre-come he was leaking. Then the most amazing thing, his cock was buried in Ryan's hot mouth, the head in the other man's throat.

"Please! Oh shit, I want...I...I need..." What he needed was to move, but he couldn't do anything but sit there. He managed to tighten his legs against Ryan, which didn't help in the slightest. It felt like he was suspended by a wire, it was painful and so wonderful at the same time. He could barely stand it.

Ryan's mouth and tongue moved up and down his shaft with only enough pressure and suction to keep him hovering. One hand came to rest on his hip, while the other played with Pen's balls, rolling them and then squeezing lightly.

"Are you ready, Beautiful? Do you want to come for me? God, you're the hottest thing I've ever seen right now."

"Yes! Ryan! Oh, oh, AAHH!"

Pen couldn't see, hear or think. All he knew was that Ryan's mouth was on his cock as he came harder than ever before in his life. Ryan kept on sucking through his orgasm, getting every drop and coaxing him on to greater heights. Just before it would start to get painful, Ryan let him slip out.

Pen jumped off the counter, hanging on to Ryan when his legs threatened to buckle. Once he was steady, they kissed, soft and gentle. "Let's eat and then we'll see what we can come up with to keep us busy."

They ate their food as fast as they could without making themselves sick, and then adjourned to the living room. Ryan chose a movie they both had seen before, just in case they got distracted, which was a very good possibility. The looks Pen sent him while they ate, hungry and sexy at the same time, told him that the young man wasn't going to hold anything back. Ryan still wasn't going to get his hopes up too high, just in case.

Pen settled on Ryan's lap in the large chair, head tucked between shoulder and chin. His mind was whirling as he all but ignored the movie, hand petting the muscular chest he lay upon. Things had gone well when he took the initiative earlier and kissed Ryan. It had led to an amazing blowjob. Could he do that again? Where would the kiss lead this time? He could probably make sure he led to something even more amazing, if he brought out the bottle of lube at the right time.

Fucking Ryan would be a dream come true. No, making love to Ryan would be a dream come true, because it could never be something so crass as fucking between him and Ryan. On his part, anyway. He only hoped it would be as special to the other man as it was to him.

Lifting his head, he looked into Ryan's gorgeous golden eyes, to see if he could find his answers. God, it was there, it was all there. Love and passion clear as day in the eyes of the man he loved. There were traces of other emotions, uncertainty one of them, but the clearest one was love. Slowly he leaned forward and pressed his lips to Ryan's. Again and again he brushed a kiss, his heart swelling in his chest.

"I love you so much, Ryan. I fell in love with you so long ago and ignored it, because I felt I didn't deserve you. I know now that I don't deserve anything but..."

Ryan kissed him to make his stop talking. When he lifted his head, he was frowning. "I don't want to hear any more talk about you not deserving things. You deserve everything wonderful, Pen. I love you too, you know, and think you're simply amazing."

"What I was going to say before I was interrupted was that now I know that I don't deserve anything but the best. And you, dear man, are the best there is for me." Pen shifted to lie along Ryan, chest to chest. "I have something in my pocket that I want you to make use of, Ryan. Shall I get it, or will you?"

When the bottle was in Ryan's hand, Pen received a blank stare. He began to worry, but his anxiety ended when Ryan possessed his mouth with a fierceness that he'd never known before. "Are you sure you're ready for this, Sweetheart? I don't want you to feel that you have to for my sake."

"I'm ready. If I were going to do it because I felt I had to, it would have been with one of those assholes I called boyfriend. I love you and I want to feel you inside me, filling me."

Ryan groaned and started kissing Pen again. These kisses were light and coaxing, and then deep and demanding by turns, switching back and forth without any predictability. Pen hardly noticed when his leg was lifted, but he definitely noticed the hand that stroked over his ass, fingers dipping to gently touch his hole. His other leg, still extended flexed as he tried to lift up or push back, although he was unsure exactly which he wanted to do.

Wrapping his arms around Ryan's head, he decided to just stop trying to think his way through and feel. Ryan took such good care of him earlier in the kitchen that he knew this would be wonderful too.

When the finger went from touching to penetrating, Pen lifted his head to gasp, then dove back into the kiss. He teased the other tongue into his mouth and sucked on it, holding it still with a slight press of teeth. A second finger joined the first and Pen keened, loving the feeling as his fingers grabbed a tight hold of Ryan's hair. He started to rock against Ryan, panting in desire.

"Let's go finish this in the bedroom, Sweetheart," Ryan whispered, his voice thick and needy. He groaned when Pen wrapped his legs around his hips when he stood. "You feel so good, so hot and tight on my fingers. When I get you to bed, I'll put three fingers inside you until you're begging for me to fill you with my cock."

Pen whimpered and licked at Ryan's ear. "God, yes, please. I want to be on top of you, Ryan. The only time I did this, when the pictures were taken, I pretended I was with you. This time it will be you and I want...oh, Ryan, please let me ride you!"

Ryan shuddered and closed his eyes against the rush of emotion at hearing how Pen had fantasized about him during his first time. Damn he loved Pen so much! He lay back on the bed, leaning on the padded headboard and pillows without letting go of his precious love. Pen straddled him, staring down at him with love and trust just shining from his amazing green eyes.

After working three fingers in the tiny passage for a few moments, Pen riding them, Ryan helped position the younger man in place. Pen bit his lower lip as he took the hard shaft into his body. Once the head was in, he paused, holding himself in place until he couldn't stand it anymore. Slowly he lowered himself, bit by bit, circling his hips as he descended. At last he was sitting flush with Ryan's body, so full and stretched that he wanted to cry with the joy of it.

He started to move as Ryan reached up to play with his nipples, thrusting without lifting himself. It felt fantastic, to Ryan as well judging by the groan. He needed more, however, and he began a slow rise and fall, adjusting to the girth that filled him. Soon he was bouncing hard and fast, slamming down at Ryan who now thrust upwards to meet him. Ryan bent his legs and Pen leaned back and wrapped his arms around Ryan's knees. The position was somewhat awkward, but allowed him to pull up a little more easily, helped by those strong hands that gripped his hips.

The new position also resulted in Ryan's cock stroking against Pen's prostate. Pen babbled and cried out, begging Ryan for something, anything, to push him over the edge into bliss.

Ryan grunted with every thrust, watching Pen's face. He was so beautiful! One of his hands left Pen's hip to stroke the lovely cock that was dripping on his stomach. It didn't take much, just a couple of strokes, and Pen threw his head back with a scream as he came. The seed pulsed out repeatedly and that deliciously tight ass clenched even tighter. Ryan could barely move, but he buried himself deep one last time and joined his lover in orgasm.

"Fuck, yes! Oh, fuck, that's so good Ryan! I love you so much!"

"You're gorgeous, Sweetheart! I'm right with you, coming with you, inside you. Feel me, just feel how hard you make me come!"

Pen finally collapsed against Ryan, cheek pressed a solid shoulder. Ryan sifted his fingers through the silky-soft curls that were damp from their exertions. Both men continued whispering their love for each other, waiting for their hearts and breaths to return to normal.

Ryan pulled Pen up to claim his lips, emphasizing his loving declarations. He rubbed their noses together and asked, "Will you be walking in the daylight again, Pen?"

"No, not walking in daylight," he answered, smiling at Ryan's surprise. "I'm going to be living in daylight every day from now on. With you."

END.

Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers