Walking in His Footsteps

Story Info
I wanted to feel how it was to be with two people in one day.
1.3k words
3.37
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my husband and I started to have an open marriage three years ago, I've been very active. Even when we were dating, he was the only guy I was with. Counting in my head and reliving some great moments, I've been with about 15 other guys. I have become quite the slutty wife and love making my husband happy at the same time making myself happy. We have gone from having a shared online account where my husband would post pictures of me and I would ask for them to deleted after a while. Now I have my own account and leave the pictures up for anyone and everyone to enjoy. I still like to keep my anonymity by not showing my face or posting any of the videos we take.

With that said, my husband told me this story a while ago about a time that he had another girl on the side while we were dating. I asked him about it recently just to refreshen my memory. One day when he came over to my apartment, we had unprotected sex and he left right after. He told me that his side girl called him while he was driving for him to stop by and see her. She was in his car and one thing led to another and she was giving him a blowjob. She stopped for a second because she noticed a taste on his dick that was weird. The taste she was confused about was the taste of my pussy. My husband convinced her it was nothing and she continued to blow him until he came on her face.

My husband asked me why I brought up this story again, and I asked him how would he feel if I did that? He said he would love it! So the journey began...

It wasn't hard to make this happen. The hardest part was to figure out which two guys. Almost as if it was meant to be, one of my ex co-workers text me to ask if I would like to join him for some drinks. I accepted his invitation and suggested that we go a bar that I know another guy (a friend of my husband's) frequents.

Just to make sure that my husband's friend, Rob would be at the bar, I texted him to ask if he will home because me and my husband were going to stop by to see him and his wife. He replied back saying that he was going to be out with some friends. I knew exactly where he was going to be.

Later that day, I get ready and went out to meet my friend Jason at the bar. We sat at the bar, ordered drinks and were just talking. About an hour into the night, Rob taps me on the shoulder and asked me if he could buy me a drink. We chatted for a few minutes and I told him that I was with someone and it would be rude to accept the drink from him. I know that got him upset and he gets a little crazy, especially with some drinks in him.

Everything was going great. I was getting a little buzzed and I could tell that Jason was too. He started to put his hand on my knee rubbing up and down. I figured that was the best time to make an exit because I knew Rob was watching.

I got up and started to walk out and Jason followed. I told him that I was going to take an Uber home and he asked if we could take a cab to his place to get some coffee.

I agreed to it and we went on our way.

When we got to his apartment, as soon as he closed the door, he grabbed me from behind and pulled my hair from the back of my neck. He began to kiss me there and make his way to the front of my neck. I was very much into it and I put my arms back to grab the back of his head while pulling his hair.

While my hands were up, he took advantage of the opportunity to grab my tits. He grab a handful from the outside of my shirt, then he went under my shirt and under my bra to squeeze my tits.

I turned around and we began to kiss as his hands went under my shirt again.

I could taste the alcohol in his breath and being buzzed myself, I decided to speed things up.

I quickly got undressed right there by the door and started to undress him. I got him completely naked and then grabbed his cock and brought him over to the couch in his living room.

I sat down and had him stand in front of me and I began to suck his cock.

After a while of sucking him, he pushed me back to lay back and he grabbed my legs to get me in the right position. He then began to fuck me with my legs wrapped around his forearms.

He then sat down and I got on top of him. I started riding him and he was grabbing on my tits sucking on both at the same time.

He then turned me around to fuck me from behind saying that he wanted to cum on my ass. After a few minutes of fucking in that position, he pulled out and shot his load all over my ass and back.

I went to the bathroom to clean off. When I walked back out, he was fast asleep on the couch.

I was in a rush to leave anyway, so I got all of my clothes, got dressed and left.

As soon as I got to the front of his building, I called Rob. I asked if he was still at the bar, and if he could come pick me up. I sent him my location and he came and got me.

Once I got in his car, he began questioning me about Jason and asking how my date went. He figured the building where he picked me up from was Jason's building.

He pulled over his car to a spot by a park that was nice and quiet. He was still questioning me and asking why I couldn't hook up with him instead.

I just reached over and gave him a kiss. He just looked at me in shock. I told him I did that to shut him up. He grabbed me pulled me to him and began to kiss me more.

He got out of the car and got into the back seat. He told me to do the same. I got out and joined him in the back.

We kissed a little more and then he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles along with his underwear. He grabbed my head and put it down so I can suck him.

I started to lick his shaft and the head. I licked his balls too and began to suck his cock taking it all down to the balls.

He told me to take my shirt of so he can see my tits. I took my shirt and bra off and continued to suck his cock.

He was squeezing my tits and nipples then he grabbed my head to hold it down as he shot his cum down my throat. He let go and I came up with his cum in my mouth and I let him see me swallow it. He squeezed my tits a little more and told me to put my shirt back on and he was going to drive me home.

He kept looking at me as he was driving and eventually said that next time he wants to fuck me.

I told him we will see if my husband lets me.

I couldn't help but laugh the rest of the ride home because he couldn't understand what I was talking about.

He dropped me off and I went home and showered. I can surely say that payback isn't always a bitch.