Walking in on GF and Obeying Commands

Story Info
Girlfriend makes cuckold fantasy a reality and takes it far.
1.1k words
3.85
64.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday afternoon and I'm just getting home. You're in your bedroom reading. I come in and tell you that I'm going to take a nap. You kiss me on the cheek and I go into my room and fall asleep.

You start getting turned on out of nowhere and decide that maybe you'll have a little fun with yourself. You start looking up cuckold porn and trying to find something good.

You find something you like and start touching yourself. You barely notice that an hour or so has gone by and I wake up and come in to find you jerking off. I'm a little surprised by what you're watching and I can tell you're slightly embarrassed to have me see it.

I lie down next to you in bed and start touching you and stroking your inner thigh and teasing you. Then I ask you if you would like it if we played out one of the scenarios like in your porn and you're a little shocked. I ask you "what's wrong baby, don't you want to please your goddess?"

You hesitate before you say anything and when you do you stumble over your thoughts a bit and say "I...I guess so yeah. I didn't realize you were into it."

I say "oh baby please after all of the other femdom we've been doing lately how could you think I wouldn't be into something like that?"

And you say "well I guess it's pretty hot to think of another guy fucking you."

I say "oh baby good because he won't not be fucking me if I get my way but that's to explore another day." Today I just want you to think about what you would do if you came home and heard me fucking someone else. I can tell that you like this thought as your cock flexes and you let out a small moan.

I keep teasing you about it and saying "oh baby imagine if you came home and found another guys cock in me. What would you do baby?"

You chuckle, and think to yourself "hit him over the head with a pot," but you don't respond and I keep going with the thought and touching you at the same time. I can tell you're getting more and more turned on just by your body language. I can also tell that you're getting a little angry but in a good way.

I say "oh baby just picture you open the door to the apartment and see another guy pounding my ass."

You flinch away from me so I pull back a little and make my way under the covers to tease you some with my tongue and I start sucking your balls until I feel you start to relax again. Then I come back out from under the covers and back to your neck and I start whispering in your ear saying "oh baby and just picture how much bigger his balls would be too."

I can tell you're back in the mood so I keep going. I say "just imagine seeing me in total ecstasy with another mans cock thrusting in and out of my tight little asshole."

Once I realized that you're home I would freak out and pull away from the other guy. He'd be totally embarrassed and get off the bed to try and put his clothes back on. But I wouldn't let him and then I'd convince him to get back in bed and convince you to come in my room too.

Once you come in still angry but aroused, I start to kiss you while I jerk him off to make him hard again.

I then lean over and start to slowly undress you while I keep foreplay going with both of you. I can't believe how turned on you're getting and it's getting me off even more. I tell you that I want you to eat my ass so that it's ready for his big cock again.

You quickly obey and get behind me and start plunging your tongue deep into my ready asshole and while you do I say "oh I bet you can taste his precum in there baby" [ you've never licked a fucked asshole before ;) ]

This sends a jolt of pleasure and jealously through you and makes you shove your tongue even deeper inside me.

Finally after this goes on for a little while and I'm still jerking him off I tell him I'm ready for him to fuck me again. I'm surprised by how quickly he gets back behind me again and starts fucking my ass. Of course I happened to realize you came home and interrupted us right as I was about to orgasm so I really want it bad now.

I've been denied the pleasure for too long and as he fucks me slow and deep the sensation quickly begins to build inside me. I then tell you that I want you to play with his balls while he fucks me so that you can tell what a real mans balls feel like.

As your fondling his testicles you're getting more and more turned on and you begin stroking your own cock without my permission so once I realize that I decide it's time to punish you.

I tell you to stop what you're doing immediately and get on all fours on the bed next to me and await further instruction. Once I finally orgasm I decide I can begin your punishment. I move myself over to hover behind your ass and say I hope you're ready for this baby.

I start eating out your ass slowly and stroking your cock at the same time. Once I get you really close I stop and say and now baby you're going to cum while you watch another man fuck my ass.

He easily inserts his cock back [9.5 inches] into my waiting asshole and I moan in pleasure. He starts fucking me deep and hard and I can barely contain myself I'm getting close again.

I can tell he is too so I tell you to come closer to me so I can stroke your cock.

I reach my hand between my legs to use some of my dripping pussy juice as lube to jerk you off.

He's fucking me deeper and I'm moaning pleasure. I can tell that you're close now too just by the way your cock in moving in my hands. He's beginning to grunt with his impending orgasm too.

Finally he thrusts into me hard and deep and I feel a gush of hot cum fill my tight asshole. Right as this happens you moan loud and deeply and your cock begins to pulse as you let out a huge load all over the sheets.

I collapse onto the bed in pleasure.