Walking Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,843 Followers

"No they're not. They're jealous. That's not the same at all. The very fact that they came here to tell you all that only proves my point."

She paused, looking into my eyes. She started to say something, then stopped. After a short pause, she said "Why would they be jealous?" She was still staring deep into my eyes, and I wondered if she really wanted me to say what I thought she wanted.

"Because you're a remarkably beautiful young woman." When I saw her expression changing as she heard "young woman", I knew I had made a mistake. She was now looking away form me, and I knew why: I had sounded like a nice man giving a hollow compliment. "Fuck..." I said.

She turned around to look at me again, slightly puzzled by my last comment. "What?"

"I'm sorry... I just can't say what I wanna say."

"Why? Because you're a teacher and I'm a student?" I simply nodded. "Well, I'm nineteen you know... It's not like we're in high school."

I took a deep breath, and took the biggest risk of my life as a teacher. "Ok. Let me start by promising that I'm not going to do anything about what I'm going to say, nor will I try to influence you or touch you in any way." I paused, tried to gauge her reaction, but couldn't. "But I have to tell you that I've noticed you since the first time I saw you in my class last semester. You're remarkably beautiful, you have a winning smile, beautiful long hair... And... And a body I'd kill to be able to touch and hold. I've always loved tall and lean girls and women, and you fit that bill perfectly. I've watched you walk many, many times before, staring at your legs, your thighs, you hips... and your amazing ass. I'm almost ashamed to tell you that I've sometimes followed you in corridors just to stare at your ass. I wasn't lying when I said: I have no idea why the guys in your class aren't falling all over you. You're beautiful, lust pours out of you like water from a well, you stir so many things inside me... For the first time in my life I'm sad not to be twenty anymore."

I stopped there, still unable to decipher her expression. She clearly wasn't shocked or afraid or insulted, but I had no idea how she was going to react. I had amplified a few of the feelings I had for her in my little speech, but not by much. When I saw her opening her mouth very slightly and then grinning, I was relieved. "Thank you." She said in the silence.

She took a deep breath, then stood up before stretching her arms above her head. She was still wearing her black lycra clothing, and I could see everything. I decided that I had no valid reason not to say what I had been holding back for a while now. "Dear God... You're gorgeous." Carol didn't look at me but still smiled, and she kept smiling as she turned around slowly, twisting and crossing her legs, emphasizing the marvellous curves of her hips and ass. At one point, her back to me, she bent forward at the waist, offering me an unparalleled view of her ass. With her legs crossed like this... Shit! I whispered "What I wouldn't do to—" and stopped myself.

Still bent, Carol asked "Why don't you finish that thought, Mr. Teacher?"

"What I wouldn't do to bury my face between those cheeks!" I said, panting. I couldn't believe I had said that, which was quite a step beyond the already unbelievable things I had said a minute ago.

"Really?" She said, finally straightening and looking at me.

"Hmmm. Yep."

She walked to the fridge in the most stunning and seductive manner yet, and bent forward once more to grab two beers. When she brought mine after giving me another demonstration of her walk, she surprised me by sitting in the chair opposite to the couch I was on. Her legs were wide opened, and she leaned forward, her elbows on her knees. She was now looking at me intently. "Was that real? All of it?" She asked, still suspicious.

"As real as your ass is mind-boggling." I replied.

"Hmmm. Interesting."

Strangely, the silence stretched after that, but neither of us felt awkward. We spent a good deal of that silence staring at each other, but we had nothing to add. At one point Carol got up to put some music on, but sat back on her chair instead of coming next to me. I was puzzled by that, and realized that even near forty, I could still be mystified by girls. About ten minutes of uncanny but delightful silence later, Carol got up and said "I'll be thinking of you, Friday night, as I walk on stage."

"Good." I said, grinning. "I'll be there, watching you."

"Yes, and watching my ass."

"Of course..."

Carol laughed, confirming that she was drunk. As drunk as I was, actually. I called us both a cab, and ten minutes later I was laughing like a madman in the back of mine. The driver must have thought that I was a nut job, but I didn't care. I fell in my bed like a rock and slept very late the next morning. On Thursdays I only had classes during the afternoon, so it wasn't a problem.

As I was teaching, I knew the drama class was having their full dress rehearsal, and hoped that Carol was as confident as she had been last night. At 5 o'clock, I was a bit surprised to get a text message from her. I had no idea she had my cell number, but didn't think too much of it. She said that she would really like one last rehearsal tonight. I wondered if the afternoon had gone badly. "Meet me at 9?" She asked.

As I walked to the studio at 9, I was both excited, nervous and a bit worried. Had something bad happened during rehearsal? Had those two bitches done something awful again? When I opened the door and saw Carol walking on stage, I knew that they hadn't. Or, if they had, it hadn't had any effect.

Carol, her long hair all tied up in a neat bun, still wet from a shower, was wearing the dress she would wear at the play tomorrow, a long ballgown of blood red satin. It was absolutely stunning. On a very tall girl like her, especially since she was wearing her high heeled boots, the effect was mesmerizing. The chorus from "Lady in Red" popped in my head, and I grinned when I realized that Carol had probably never heard that song. Damn it! I was twice her age!

But right then it didn't matter. When Carol saw me, she turned and walked towards me, hugging me before either us us could say a word. A nice hug. A nice long hug. Very long. I could feel her breasts against my chest, her arms around my back and her tummy, as smooth as it was, pressed against mine. The smile she gave me when she gently pulled away spoke volumes.

As I was looking for words, Carol turned around and walked away, then back to me, grinning in silence. She was stunning. The dress had obviously been adjusted for her, and rather than hide the curves of her hips and ass, it enhanced them. For some reason I didn't want to speak. The room was perfectly silent, except for her footsteps, and it set a peculiar but pleasant mood.

Carol seemed to pick this up as well, and so neither of us spoke. Lifting a finger up in the air, she then pointed at my eyes, then at her hips. I grinned, but wasn't sure what she meant. When she turned around again, she walked away, emphasizing a movement of her hips, then another. She finally lifted both her hands in the air, clearly curious about which one I preferred. I indicated that she should walk again, and then I tried to tell her, using awkward signs, what I liked and didn't like. She was trying, and failing, to decipher my signs.

Then, with a smile, she grabbed both my hands and placed them on her hips. Looking right into my eyes, she started walking and I could guide her movements while walking backwards. When we ran out of stage, she quickly turned around and I felt my hands sliding from her hips to her thighs and quickly on her ass, before coming back to her hips.

I felt my heart beating quite a lot faster. This was pretty much a dream come true. When she started walking again, Carol whispered, "Don't worry about your promise form last night... In fact, please break it." When I asked her to repeat, she just shushed me. When I understood what she meant, about my promise not to touch her, part of my mind froze in surprise, but my hands grabbed her hips in a more forceful way. I was now grabbing her hips, not just touching them. The renewed silence was very different now. When I shifted my grip on her hips, Carol took a sharp intake of breath.

As crazy as it would have seemed to me just a few days ago, it seemed like Carol and I were on the final steps of a path that would lead us to sex. I was breathing harder, like she was, and while I was still guiding her hips as she walked to the other end of the stage, it was now very, very different. When she stopped, a couple of feet in front of the wall, I didn't let go of her hips. When she tried to turn, I stopped her. Instead, I pushed her a few more steps until her hands pressed against the wall. "You sure?" I asked, whispering in the silence.

"Gods yes!" She replied.

One more step put me right up against her and I pulled her ass against my already hardening cock. Two long, soft moans. Mine and hers. I really wanted to guide my hands lower and especially around her buttocks to grab them firmly. But I had waited about a year, never even believing that it could really happen until last night, so I slid my hands upwards.

Soon my fingertips were touching the underside of her breasts through the thin material. I bent my head forward, kissing her exposed neck. I moved my hands even more around her, caressing the smooth line under her breasts until my thumbs touched their sides. As soon as I moved my hands to fully cup her breasts, I bit into her shoulder.

She moaned and cried out, then pushed me back. I was a bit surprised, and then even more when she grabbed me and pushed my back into the wall. She came closer, hear head about as high as mine, and placed her cheek against mine. A moment later she was kissing the line below my jaw, moving deeper and deeper. I felt her bite my earlobe, then release it only to lick her way around the helix of my ear.

After a brief kiss against the sensitive skin right in front of the ear, she whispered "Do you know how long I've been dreaming of this?" I was taken by surprise. Completely. I had always seen myself as the creepy teacher lusting over a sexy student. I had been wrong. "Ever since that first ethics class, I've been wanting to do this, but I never dared!" As she was speaking, one of her hands was moving on my stomach, caressing or grasping my flesh. "You seemed distant, not interested at all by us girls. As girls, I mean. I thought that if I ever dared to approach you, you would give me a gentle smile and explain that it would be impossible... So many months lost. Let's make up for them..."

When she stopped talking, she grabbed my belt with surprising strength. As she kissed her way from one ear to the other, carefully avoiding my lips, I felt her hands unbuckling my belt, then unbuttoning my jeans before pushing my pants and boxers down.

For one brief moment, a reflex, I wondered if this wasn't all an elaborate setup to put me in deep trouble. If she were to take a picture of me with my pants down and cock fully erect in the studio, I would face very serious accusations. Then my cock sprang free of its restraints and Carol looked down at it. The expression on her face made it pretty clear that she wasn't doing this to get me in trouble. As I moved my legs around to free myself from my pants, she pulled my t-shirt above my head.

Carol then stepped back and looked at me up and down in a manner I had never experienced. In her eyes I could see a mix of lust and deep hunger. I realized then that Carol wasn't going to let me take the lead passively. With a wolfish smile on her lips, she reached behind herself and unzipped the dress. While other girls could have turned this into a teasing striptease, Carol simply pushed the shoulder straps off and let the dress fall down. She was, as I had guessed, completely naked. And a sight to behold.

She didn't fit the typical cannons of beauty. She wasn't a tall and thin model-like beauty; too much hips and ass. Nor was she a more voluptuous type of vixen; too tall and slim. In fact, I realized that while a description of her body would produce a strange whole, everything somehow fit for her. She had long slim legs which flared dramatically to very generous hips and a magnificent, plentiful ass.

Given that she still faced me, I hadn't seen it directly, but most of her thin, stretching pants had revealed everything. She kept her bush mostly full, but trimmed it down on the sides. She had a flat stomach leading up to smallish breasts, a decent 34B cup was my guess, and delicate shoulders. Her long, very long hair, now free from the tight bun, flowed down to her waist. She should have looked disproportionate, but she didn't. In fact, she looked mouth-wateringly delicious.

Although it was clear that she liked to take initiative, I was not going to let her take all of it. I walked to her, grabbed her in my arms and kissed her. Long. And hard. I was surprised by the near instant intensity of that kiss, then briefly remembered that she had been hoping for this as long as I had. One of my hands was behind her head, guiding our kiss, and the other couldn't wait any longer and dove down to her ass. When I finally grabbed her naked ass, feeling it's curvaceous, well rounded but firm flesh in my hand, I moaned into our kiss. I felt her lips moving into a partially formed smile as we kept on kissing.

So focused I was on that delightful ass, that I barely registered the underside of my cock being pressed against her bush. Barely registered until she slipped her hand between our bodies and grabbed me. Moving my body away very slightly, I allowed her a better grip. Kissing her, kneading her ass now with my two hands, I felt her hand expertly caressing my cock. I was in heaven. Or not quite. Breaking the kiss, I leaned against her head and said "You know I want your ass."

"It's yours. All yours, whatever you want to do with it." She replied breathlessly.

"Good!" I replied simply, surprised by the implications of her explicit comment. "I want it now."

We broke our embrace and I moved to the couch. I sat on it, my ass on the edge of the seat with my knees opened, then motioned her to come and stand in the small space between them. She did, smiling and glowing. When she arrived, I grabbed her hips and leaned in to kiss her bush. After darting my tongue a bit lower, I pulled back and said "Soon..." But we both knew what I wanted, and I turned her around.

So, I was now finally face to ass with this glory, this heavenly ass I've been ogling for the better part of a year. And it was as remarkable as I imagined it. Full in the truest sense of the word. I had already used that word in the past to describe the asses or breasts of my previous girlfriends. As nice as they all had been in their own rights, Carol's ass made it clear that none of them had really been deserving of that word.

I had both my hands on her hips, my thumbs squeezing and releasing her flesh, and I was staring, unable to do anything else. I just stared as her flesh responded to my pressure, mesmerized. When I slid my hands to grab as much of her cheeks as I could, and squeezed hard, my eyes opened wide. I could barely believe my eyes and I was floored by the tactile sensations as well.

Part of me wanted to discover those delights slowly, and part of me wanted to dive in. The latter part won. "Close your legs and bend forward." I said, and she complied. I knew that asking her to close her legs would limit my access, but I wanted to stretch my pleasure just a bit. I reached her ass and bit one of her perfect cheeks before licking it all over.

I was going to enjoy this like a drunkard enjoys a long denied drink. I felt a twinge in my lower belly as I licked from one cheek to the other, then proceeded to devour them as well. But what I really wanted was somewhat deeper. Closing both my hands on her ass, I squeezed hard and pulled Carol's cheeks slightly apart. And, finally, dove in.

When I felt her supple yet firm flesh against my face, and my mouth in that long coveted cleft, I shuddered all over. When I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue out to taste her most intimate flesh, I knew I was not going to be able to resist. "Open your legs, slowly. " When she did, I suddenly had better access and my tongue finally touched her anus. The way she shook and laughed when I did only confirmed the amount of sheer pleasure I would have with her.

Most of my previous girlfriends only "let me" play with their assholes. Carol seemed to actually like it. When I released my hard hold on her buttocks, I felt them bounce back against my cheeks, and I knew I was living the fantasy. I had fantasized so many times about this moment, and now I was deep in it.

After that I pulled her cheeks against mine and felt myself disappearing in her ass. When I pushed my tongue lower until I felt and tasted her pussy, she moaned again. I pulled back and looked down. She was mostly bent over forward, her hands on her ankles just above the high heeled boots. Our eyes met in this awkward position and we smiled. "Do you like to be eaten? Not only licked or tasted or teased. Do you like to be devoured?"

"Like you couldn't imagine!"

I dove in again, my mouth wide open on her pussy as I gave her all I had. When I pressed my tongue up against her clit she began moaning and pretty much never stopped until she climaxed a few minutes later. All I was doing was giving in to my fantasy, and it seemed to work. I was all over her large ass, from her pussy to her ass, from one buttock to another, from the small of her back to her pussy and pushing my tongue inside both her holes. Her ass was all mine, finally all mine!

At one point, as I was grinding my lower lip on her clit with my tongue inside her, she began shaking and her moans changed. Taking my cue, I stopped changing positions and just held on as I felt her climax cresting. I had to hold on and ended up falling down, sitting on the floor as she buckled upon my face. I was being clobbered by her ass and pussy, and I loved every minute of it.

When she began pulling away I grabbed her hips and pushed my face as deep as I could between her big cheeks. She laughed, then cried, then moaned and finally she pushed me back. Standing right above me, tall and powerful and glorious, her inner thighs and pussy glistening with her juices and my saliva, she asked me to sit on the sofa. As soon as I did, she climbed over me and looked at my cock. With a finger in her mouth, she said "One day I'm going to return that amazing oral favour, but right now I want you inside me.''

As she squatted over me, I realized incongruously that it had been years since I'd had a nineteen year old pussy around my cock. Many years. With her pussy right above my cock, Carol whipped her hair to the left and to the right, sending her thick mane behind her back. She had no idea just how much I loved long hair... One day I hoped that she was going to tease me with it . But right now, as I felt her hand on my cock, guiding me towards her entrance, I forgot about her hair. In a matter of seconds I was touching her teenage pussy lips, felt it part around my head and slip all the way down. "Fuck that's good!" She shouted. And it was. Damn! Carol didn't remain there long. Instead, she began riding me like an unbroken horse, driving me hard into the sofa, in full control of what was happening.

Every time she drove down I felt her fucking ass slamming against my thighs and couldn't believe that she was actually riding me. I was fucking Carol! It was impossible, and impossibly good. She was once more staring right into my eyes, and in her expression I could see both a challenge, a furious sexual energy, as well as pure pleasure, the raw joy of good sex. Her eyes were closed slightly, the challenge right there, while her lips were smiling, brightly smiling.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,843 Followers