Walking my Dog Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaeWestFan
MaeWestFan
141 Followers

I teased. "Well maybe I look hot because this bitch is in heat big boy. You better get yours before some other big dog comes along."

That line seemed to work. Bob Laughingly said. "This Bitch is always in heat. That's one of the thing I have always loved about you. You are ready for sex anytime."

"That is very true." I admitted. "I'm ready right now."

Bob said. "Yes, no doubt here, and I may need to get one of those big dogs to help me out."

That was in no way the response I was expecting. As bizarre as it was, I had to play along. It was me who started this in the first place.

I asked. "For what breed of big dog should we be looking?"

Bob said. "Probably one with a hard body, young and lots of energy."

Oh, was that a shocker. The young hard body made me uneasy. Did he know or at the least suspect something? Did my obvious unrest confirm his suspicions? I had no idea what this meant or where it was going. Had no choice but to play along and try to put some light on the conversation.

I asked. "Are we having a serious conversation here? You can't really be suggesting you need help in taking care of your wife sexually?"

Bob answered. "Sweetheart we both know you have a supercharged libido. I also know that my lack of fulfilling your sexual appetite has only increased your hunger. I've failed you in this area and I accept full responsibility. It's common knowledge, if a human is continuously starved. They will eventually eat anything they can get in their hands. That is a point I will not chance reaching. If I must call in reinforcement, then so be it. Let me also add this tidbit, something is happening with Greg and/or Phil. It may be a harmless flirtation. Something sexual might have happened or maybe a simple sexual fantasy, but whatever. I have been very honest and it is time for you to return the favor."

My concern for Bob finding out was never a fear of divorce or being kicked out. I simply was afraid of hurting him. The truth is, he could not get by without me. That may sound very conceited, but it's true. Bob would be the first to agree. I do everything for him. The only thing he must do at home, other than feed himself, is personal hygiene and dressing. He can't even fry an egg. I had to be gone for three days on a family matter a few years earlier. He must have called me 6 or 7 times each day. With questions, such as, how to use the microwave, how to make coffee and which tie to wear. Divorce just was not on the radar. I thought this all out as I cleared the table and did the dishes. When I finished, I went in to sit on the sofa to wait for Bob. He had gone in to take a shower. Bob soon entered the room and joined me on the couch.

Facing him, I knew I had to confessed before I lost my nerve. Confess I did, from walking the dog in my underwear. The massage and blowjob, right up to the episode in the garage that afternoon.

I ended with, "Bob can you please forgive me?"

His facial expression changed very little throughout my confession. When I asked forgiveness, he smiled.

Bob said. "Of course, I forgive you. I've admitted I'm partly to blame."

Bob asked. "How old is that Kid?"

I replied. "Phil, he's Twenty."

Bob laughed and said. "If that was his first blowjob. He is spoiled for life. Now most woman he's with will never measure up."

I thought, well at least Bob isn't mad. So, I said. "Glad you are taking this so well and I think Phil may have more experience than the average 20-year-old."

As surprised as I was at Bob's acceptance. His next statement hit me like a lightning bolt.

As if he had just closed of a big deal at work, Bob announced. "This is perfect, you have your own toy boy. Maybe that can put out that sexual fire you have burning within. At the very least, cool it down some."

He looked at me for reaction but the shock left me literally speechless.

Bob went on as though he was highlighting a new guy he wanted to hire. "He's a young hard body and well equipped, per what you have told me. He's over 18, so there's no legal problem. A struggling student, so he has nothing to offer you, but sex. That removes any need for concern that he would take you away from me.

Bob again looked at me with a questioning expression that said, Well.

I had to take a deep breath. I was in a state of disbelief.

I asked very sternly. "Bob, are you serious? You cannot be giving me the go ahead to have sex with this kid. MAKE HIM MY "TOY BOY'?"

Bob said. "Yes, I'm serious and you need to get serious. Don't act as if you are offended by my willingness for you to have illicit sex. You can't fool me. Back up to this afternoon. If you were not so concerned about the other two guys finding out. He would have banged you on top of the washing machine or over the hood of your car."

He went on to say. "Your sex drive is a lot like a pile of dry brush. A spark in the right spot and you have a major blaze." He Laughed and said. "Then a 'big hose' is needed to put out the fire."

Still trying to wrap my head around this, I said. "I don't know if I can go through with this, it's a lot to handle.

Bob, sounding a little perturbed, said. "Will you stop with that shit. He has already had his hands all over you. Had his penis in your mouth and blew a big load down your throat. Wake up and smell the coffee, Sweetie. The two of you have already had sex. So, let us quit playing games and start setting the parameters."

"Ok" I said. "I'm listening"

"Well first," Bob answered. "I don't want him to know that I know. Second, no more secrets, I want to be told about every encounter. I think you should continue demanding his silence. If the other guys find out, they will want some of that pussy too. Now, do you have anything to add?"

Still with much uncertainty, I was surprisingly getting turned on. The line about the other guys wanting some pussy too, didn't hurt. I looked at Bob and said sarcastically. "Can I call him to ask if he can come over tonight."

Bob looked at me and gave a very pronounced "No" and went on to say. "Let's make that another rule. Never when I'm in the house, while at work, on the links or whatever. We'll have to come up with a code to let me know the coast is clear. Oh, and one more thing, you seem to be able to control him. The way you coaxed him out and back to work. You should try to maintain that control."

It was like one of his business deals. He was laying it all out on the table, every detail. My slutty side was taking over. If I can have some naughty sex on the side with no consequences, let's do it. We will just have to see if he is serious.

"Okay" I said. "I'm ready to bump uglies with him right now. How soon can I get in his pants? Maybe I should say. When can I invite him into mine?"

Bob surprised me again. "Well, Sunday I'll be driving myself to the Airport, parking in long term. Should leave here about 3 PM. Won't be back till this merger is in the books or Friday, whichever comes first. You will have that time frame to put out your brush fire as you see fit."

The thoughts going through my head were really getting my motor running. The only cock I could have at the moment, was Bobs.

Looking him in the eye, I asked. "Could I get something to hold me till Sunday?"

Putting my hand on his cock, I was delighted to find it hard. What is going on here, I asked myself. Maybe the thought of me getting it on with this kid is getting him excited.

I moved over to kiss him and at the same time fished out his cock. Having a nice long passionate kiss then dropped off the sofa to my knees. Right away engulfing his entire cock. Bob had experienced this hundreds of times.

Bob in a breathy voice said. "Baby, I know I say it every time, but you are so damn good. I want to cum in your mouth just like your toy boy."

Bob had cum in my mouth dozens of times. This couldn't be about getting even or setting things right. I didn't mind, except that it meant I wasn't going to get fucked.

Pulling off for a sec, I said. "You are going to finish in my mouth and leave me wanting."

"Sweetheart," said Bob. "I could screw you five times if I were able. You would still be wanting, at least by morning."

We both had to laugh, knowing it was true.

Bob said. "Well you better stop what you are doing or I will cum any minute."

He then pushed me back on the floor. Pulling my skirt up around my waist and mounted me. Bob was rock hard and I very wet. He slipped right in and gave me the best fuck in years. Also, this was the first time, on the floor, since early in our marriage.

Saturday Morning Bob played golf as always. As for me, still having a level of uncertainty. All these years of marriage and he suddenly gives me the green light to have illicit sex. I decided, why question, just go for it.

The guys had arrived and were hard at work. Walking out to the patio. I asked the group. "Will you guys be working all day?"

Phil spoke up for all, "yes we're staying till 4. Will it be okay to cool off in the pool again today?"

"Anytime, as long as you shower off first." I answered, then asked. "Did anyone bring any lunch?"

They all expressed a no. So, I said. "Okay I'll put something together. We'll eat here on the patio again."

By 11:30 I had a lunch spread on the table. It was vital I felt, to get to know as much as possible about the three of them. Now that Bob had given his blessing. I wasn't going to worry so much about the other two getting wise. Didn't want Phil to know that, would still keep the pressure on him not to talk.

We all had a nice lunch and I got to know Jay. He was a handsome young black guy. Although muscular, he still had a medium build. You would never guess he had such heavy equipment in his pants.

The guys thanked me for the lunch and rose to go back to work. I asked Phil to help me clear and return things to the kitchen.

Once inside I said. "Just set it on the table and come in the other room."

My plan was to talk but Phil had other ideas. He grabbed me and started kissing me. The kiss was nice and I enjoyed the strong embrace. He smelled of sweat and dirt. Fortunately, that kept thing from going any further.

I said. "We don't have time for this now plus you need a shower. Do you have plans for tomorrow afternoon and evening?"

Phil spoke up in delight. "Nothing I won't drop for you."

"Good," I said. "Bob is going out of town. He'll be leaving about 3 tomorrow afternoon. What time could you be here?"

"3:05, Oh God, I can't wait." Said Phil.

He may well have meant that literally because he didn't relax his hold on me.

I gave him a quick kiss on the mouth and pushed him off, saying. "Make it 4, give a girl time to get ready. I'll make it worth the wait. You better get back out there. Tell them you helped me do the dishes."

To be continued...

MaeWestFan
MaeWestFan
141 Followers