Walking My Friends Path Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers

I rushed over to Ayano and struggled at the tape before grabbing the knife in between her legs. "Thank you Tsukiumi. I will never be able to repay you for what you have done." I cut the tape and Ayano and I embraced in a most heartfelt hug.

"We're late for the meeting Sir." Tsukiumi announced.

After the pomp and circumstance of Ayano and I standing hand in hand going to each table and showing the members we were to wed on Sunday. When we did our final bow on stage, a round of applause erupted from only four of the thirty tables and then we took our place at the head table. With Ayano's guidance, I made it through old business. During new business, I pressed my authority for the first time. I exiled the famed Orimura samurai clan from the Brotherhood. They were the samurai who attacked me at the hotel earlier. We still don't know which group was in league with them. Whichever it is, they have powerful connections with Middle Eastern and American oil tycoons. After the ensuing chaos, my order stood and they were cleared from the building. I heard every motion. Whether I spoke yes or no, I always gave my reasons. A few items I sent to a vote, allowing diplomacy to prevail. That impressed some of the members. The topic of the anti-oil device came up and as expected, there was heated debate. I listened carefully to both sides. I wanted to be objective. The only arguments against were how people would have to buy new cars and not all can afford them and the loss of jobs when oil companies would be forced to close their doors.

They were weak arguments as the people would love to be able to not have to buy gas for their cars and new jobs will open up when the factories are built to mass-produce the device. I stood to answer this one. "After careful thought, I have decided in favor of Harashima Enterprises and the Lysengic Corporation to proceed in changing the world. The benefits of this device are too great to deny and who am I to stand in the way of a better tomorrow." Ayano clutched my hand and I knew I had her full support.

After new business, I proceeded with my goals for the New Year. I didn't ask for much, just peace and prosperity for all, that and an anti-oil device. I reminded them I was enforcing something Ayano told me my predecessor did; an unannounced visit once every other month to every organization in the Brotherhood of Japan to guarantee my will is done.

A new reign is beginning and I am the Mikado.

*

Author's Note: If you would like to know the history of Tsukiumi, read the "More Than Words" series.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers