Walking On The Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Sharon wasn't to thrilled about the idea I presume."

"That's putting it mildly. She was like; HELL NO! But I was like a man possessed and used every trick in the book to wear her down. Not in a bad aggressive way, but I made sure that she was aware of my desire every opportunity I got. She was clearly never happy about it, but eventually she began realizing that this was like an elephant in the room. Something I needed to get out of my system before we could move on with our relationship and the life we had planned."

"Sounds to me like you subjected her to emotional abuse. I'm sorry Steve, but that's simply not cool! You don't do that kinda shit to a person you love."

Dana glared angrily.

"I know Sis. I know that now. But at the time I didn't see it that way. I felt it was our next big sex adventure and couldn't wait to get started. And who wouldn't jump at the chance for a free pass to fuck around while still being in a loving relationship? It's like having your cake and eating it too. I was sure Sharon would like it once she got over her hang-ups."

"Somebody shoot me," Dana groaned. "You can't possibly be this dense Steve!"

I was slowly getting annoyed with her condescending remarks.

"Let me finish, ok? You can kick my guts afterwards. Anyway, we discussed it and laid down some basic rules. Sharon would find the men on her own and decide herself if, when, where and how they would have sex. She would never do anything without informing me first though, and she would of course tell me all about it afterwards. In order to avoid emotional entanglements she would not have sex with the same man more than a few times and never with one of our friends or relatives."

"Gee. You didn't even want to watch?" Dana rolled her eyes. I pretended not to notice.

"As a matter of fact, I DID want to watch. But Sharon wasn't having it. Having sex with other men already pushed her boundaries to the breaking point, but having me in the room while she did it was too much for her to even consider. I decided to let it go. Her story telling would have to suffice."

"So basically no difference except you forced Sharon to fuck other guys."

"Oh it made a huge difference Sis. Even the best story can't compete with reality. But Sharon was as aprehensive as you are; she told me in no uncertain terms that this was MY idea and if I EVER threw it in her face during an argument, she would divorce my ass on the spot."

"And so then it began?"

"Yes. Once the decision was made she went at it with her usual efficiency, almost like a project at work. Through a website for people seeking partners for an affair she had the first lover lined up after a week. He was a travelling businessman passing through and she spent an evening with him at his hotel. I dropped her off outside the lobby around six and she returned home by Taxi just after midnight. The wait was excruciating and exhilarating; I had a perpetual hard-on through the entire evening."

"Gnyah..."

"Huh?"

"Never mind Steve. Go on."

"When Sharon returned she was in a bad mood and just wanted to shower and go to sleep, but I was all worked up and was not about to let her off the hook. This was the realization of my big fantasy after all. Her pussy was swollen and sore and she was all fucked out, so I settled for a quickie to get myself off and we cuddled up and called it a night."

I smiled at the memory.

"The following months were awesome and Sharon's stories took my breath away. The knowledge that they were actual recollections of real events made it feel like going from looking at a picture of a cake to actually eating a cake; an entire new dimension. Sex was great for both of us and Sharon admitted to enjoying the excitement of fucking strange guys with a variety of cocks. Some of the guys were great lovers and she learned several new things that we incorporated in our lovemaking. For instance..."

"Stop! Over sharing-alert! Just the story Steve, please. I don't wanna loose my lunch."

"Are we getting squeamish Sis? Afraid the details might turn you straight?" I teased.

"Shut your pie-hole brother dear and get back on track. Allow me to venture a guess: You decide to push the envelope further?"

"How did you...? Gee Sis. You're kinda scary sometime."

"BOOOH! Get on with it. I'm waiting for the juicy parts."

"One day I decided that I wanted her to take a cream pie... you know, fuck her lover without a condom and let him cum inside her. Now THAT took some persuasion, let me tell you. But Sharon finally agreed on the condition that we narrowed her list of lovers to only one or two who could document a recent negative STD test, and who didn't live a promiscuous lifestyle. "

"Makes sense. Sharon is a pretty smart girl."

"Yes and I fully agreed. There is a lot of dangerous shit floating around out there and even hot sex isn't worth risking your health over. Anyway, she selected two safe candidates and began fucking them regularly without a condom. As expected the power of the sexual experience was off the scale now that Sharon was fucking bareback. Not only for me but for her as well. Apparently genital skin to skin contact makes sex a lot better for a woman, and she always loved to get dumped in."

"So did you go down on her when she got home?"

"No way! Shit Sis! Gross! I'm no cuckold wimp."

Dana cleared her throat but made no comment. I told you she was a smart girl.

"Of course I fucked her the moment she came home. It's a strange feeling to fuck a pussy full of another man's cum, but it sure did something to me. I came harder than ever before. And of course Sharon was entertaining me with all the intimate details of her trysts while we were having sex, which drove me absolutely wild."

"Sounds like you got what you wanted then."

"I certainly thought so. Sharon had two regular lovers in her life for no-strings-attached bareback sex about once every other week, and her experiences greatly enriched our sex life. My only complaint was that I never got to watch, but one of her lovers was an amateur photographer and made me a video of a fuck-session. Its awesome and I nearly masturbated myself unconscious the first time I watched it. You are welcome to see it if you want..."

"I'll pass, thank you. Gay here - not into watching straight sex. Not even with Sharon in it."

"Your loss Sis. It's sizzling hot, I tell you. As I said life was good and we were happy. You might remember that this was around the time we moved into the big house; the one with plenty of room for kids. I figured that we would continue the hotwife lifestyle for another few months or so and then call it quits. It was great while it lasted, but the next big adventure was waiting – building a family together."

"But then the shit hit the fan?"

"It was more like a slow trickle of shit really, but yes. I suppose you could say that. It began with a gut feeling; a sense that something wasn't quite right with Sharon's stories. Then it struck me: They sounded made-up! Oh she's good all right, but I could clearly tell that we had somehow moved from recounting actual events to pure fantasy stories. The big question in my mind was, why? She was fucking her lovers with my permission, so why the need for lying? "

"Weird. But why not simply call her on it?"

"That's YOUR style Sis – I'm more of a strategist. I needed facts before rocking the boat so I set out to investigate. A lot easier said than done, as it turned out. By mutual agreement I didn't know any of Sharon's lovers, not even their names, so I had no fucking idea where to start. I ended up hiring a private investigator and have them work the case for a month. It wasn't cheap, but, as it turned out, well worth it. The P.I. report totally knocked my socks off..."

"Come on - spill it Steve. You're killing me here."

"For starters it turned out that Sharon's lovers didn't exist! And they hadn't existed for some time. According to the P.I. she only had one lover – a young dude named Diego who was living here while working on his Ph.D. in sports medicine. His dad was CEO of a large tech company."

"Not good!"

"Oh it gets much worse. It also turned out that Sharon no longer worked in her old law firm. She had quit her job a month earlier for a position as legal aide for Diego's dad. In fact, her and her lover had been spending an awful lot of time together behind my back, and as far as the investigator could discern many people considered Sharon and Diego a couple."

"My God Steve. I'm so sorry."

"Suddenly a lot of odd clues fell into place. For instance a while ago we stopped frequenting some of our favorite restaurants and clubs because Sharon wanted a change of scenery. Turned out that the real reason was, that she went there with Diego and probably feared that somebody would wonder about her change of escort, if she went with me as well. And she cancelled our night out at the theater last month because she claimed that a critical project required her to work overtime. Turned out it was a lie – she went with Diego and his parents instead. Sharon and Diego also spent the weekend together while I was at that seminar earlier this month."

"Did you confront her?"

"I should have and I sure felt like it, but I was suddenly beginning to get scared. That asshole had had months to chip down her walls and, all the time he was showering her with excitement and fun. Compared to him I embodied the tedium of daily life with work, bills and all the other mundane stuff you have to do in order to exist. Add to this the fact that he was five years younger than me and pretty good-looking too, if you're into big muscular guys. How could I possibly compete? If I had pressed the issue at that point I honestly fear that she might have left me for the asshole. I felt that by provoking a confrontation I would only be pushing Sharon further into his arms."

Dana nodded silently.

"But as you might imagine my fear super charged my libido, and I fucked her like a Tasmanian devil every night. I'm telling you - it was a rush."

"Yep, the male competition instinct brother. You felt a need to reclaim her from Diego after they had been together."

"Whatever – all I know is that I was hard and horny all the time. But I was also vividly aware that I HAD to call it off somehow. Things had clearly gone waaay beyond the boundaries we set for our game, and I had to come up with a way to close and re-seal Pandora's box or watch my marriage crumble before my eyes. I sent another fat check to the P.I. and told him to step it up. I needed them to monitor my wife as if she was Osama Bin Laden and provide me with detailed updates about everything she was involved in. And since my plan was to fight for my marriage rather than divorcing her I wasn't too concerned with the legality and admissibly of the information."

"The P.I. went for that?"

"Sure. Money will open all kind of doors. I took out a large mortgage on the house in order to finance my plan. Hell, if we actually did end up divorced after all I might as well ensure that our common properties were as deprecated as possible, right? So yes, Sharon effectively paid half the costs of the P.I., which gave me some satisfaction.

"You do have a devious streak brother."

"She was screwing me, so I felt entitled to screw her in return. What I got out of it was mostly just surveillance and recordings from around town. But given the fact that I seriously considered getting rid of Diego on a permanent basis information about their daily habits could have proven useful..."

"Oh my fucking god Steve. Don't even joke about shit like that." Dana was visibly shaken.

"Don't worry Sis. A desperate man will consider all kinds of weird shit, but after I had time to think it over I decided that not even Sharon was worth going to death row for. However Diego was pure vermin in my book and the only factor keeping him alive was the risk of me getting caught afterwards."

"Steve – you're one crazy son of a bitch. No offense to mom."

"The surveillance continued for a few weeks and gradually some interesting facts surfaced. I discovered that Sharon was lying to Diego as well as me. The guy was very possessive and jealous and had made her promise to stop having sex with me months ago. He obviously had no idea that we were fucking like rabbits pretty much every night. That gave me some hope. While she was clearly playing on Diego's team, she seemed unwilling to burn the bridges behind her."

Dana nodded. "A serious chink in their intimacy. Not good that early in a relationship."

"My thoughts exactly. I'm not afraid of admitting that I seriously entertained the idea of making a tape of Sharon and myself and sending it to Diego. Sorta ignite the dynamite and stand back to watch the explosion."

"Not a smart move Steve. You would undoubtedly have caused a lot of trouble, but in the end you would have stood out as the bad guy and lost a lot of ground."

"That's what I figured Sis. But there was another issue as well. The P.I. profile indicated that Diego, besides being pathologically jealous, was excessively hung up on his male honor and known for a volatile temper. I was starting to worry about Sharon's safety, if she should ever become the target of his rage."

"A prophetic concern, as it turned out," Dana interjected dryly.

"Yeah no shit," I groaned and felt the bandages on my head.

Dana shifted in her chair. "So what did you do to escalate the situation?"

"It wasn't my doing Sis. My surveillance alerted me to an ominous development in our situation. Diego had finished his studies and was planning to head home to Brazil and take over the local branch of the family business. He wanted Sharon to come with him, and he proposed to her. She accepted."

"Oh my god!"

"Yep, not good at all. Quite disastrous actually. Diego wanted to have me served with divorce papers right away, but Sharon insisted on breaking it to me as gently as possible, and told him to leave it up to her. She decided to tell me on our next monthly romantic dinner evening, where she would make everything perfect for me and give me the bad news afterwards."

"You're joking! Surely she couldn't be that callous? First make you believe that everything is fine and then shoot you down. That's fucking cold."

"Sharon didn't see it that way Dana. She didn't realize that she would make it hurt a thousand times more by first romancing me before pulling the rug out under me. That's how warped her state of mind was at the time. She seemed to be bopping around in some sort of la-la-land where logic and common sense didn't exist. It was like she had completely disconnected from me. And the worst part is, that I don't have a fucking clue how it happened."

"I've seen this happen several times in relationships where the hubby is cuck-crazy or oblivious to his surroundings. Kinda like; you know; you."

"Come off your high horse Dana. We had a bit of sexual experimentation going on. Just adding a bit of spice in the bedroom. We agreed on a clearly defined set of rules and Sharon broke them. Not me – Sharon did. So how the hell does your feministic mind figure that everything is MY fault?"

Dana sighed. "Steve – I love you but you are so fucking clueless I some times feel like SCREAMING!"

"Ok professor. Pray enlighten this poor lost man about the intricacies of the female psyche," I said sarcastically. "What exactly did I do that was so bad?"

" First an important observation regarding Sharon's psychic make-up. Have you noticed that she's a sub?"

"Huh? Well she's a skilled diver for sure and..."

"Idiot! Not a sub as in submarine – a sub as in subservient. She has an instinctive need to be dominated by a strong personality. A need to be guided, protected and generally told what to do. Once a strong person has gained her loyalty, she'll pretty much do whatever he or she tells her to. Why do you think she played along with your stupid cuckolding shit so readily? Imagine somebody asking ME to do the same thing? How do you think that would work?"

"Probably not so well," I agreed.

"Damn straight!"

"So you're saying that Sharon had sex with strangers for me because she considers me to be in command of her?"

"Yes, until Diego replaced you. The way you describe him, he sounds like a typical alpha male. My guess is that he quickly sensed that Sharon could be groomed into submission and the fact that you pretty much handed him her ass on a silver platter didn't exactly make his job harder. She's quite a prize you know – I've seen Playboy centerfolds looking less hot than Sharon and she's got the charm to go with her looks. No wonder the guy went for her. I suspect you were 'replaced' shortly after they stopped using condoms. Face it - you have been playing second fiddle in that relationship for a long time brother."

"Shit!"

"At least she made an effort to placate you with cream pie sex and kept inventing stories for you, so it's evident that she still cared about you. But her respect for you had evaporated, and she no longer felt comfortable using Diego in your games; an indicator that she felt closer to him than to you. Her loyalty was clearly shifting, and if Diego had insisted she would almost certainly have left you for him. He obviously didn't, which could be because he had no idea how close you guys still were. A defining characteristic of the typical alpha male is that they're so self-absorbed that they overlook people around them."

"Sharon is a sub, eh? So I could just have ordered her to cut out the bull and forget about him?"

"Wouldn't have worked Steve. Because there is another factor you also need to take into account. Ever heard about oxytocin?"

"Yah we breathe it in order to live."

"No – oxytocin. Not oxygen."

"Who gives a fuck? Save the Latin for the Pope and give me the English translation please. I'm having a really shitty day, so no games Sis."

"Oxytocin is a neurohypophysial hormone also known as the cuddle hormone. It's released at childbirth to help make the mother bond with her child. And guess what? It's also released during orgasm to help make sex partners bond on an emotional level. Especially women. Nature wants women to bond with their man because a family increases the survival of their offspring."

"Interesting - but I fail to see how a lecture in biology has anything to do with my marriage."

"Think about it for a second Steve. Did Sharon orgasm a lot after you started your little cuckie-thang."

"Eh... well... she was often tired and sore y'know... she wanted me to finish fast. And I was pretty horny so that suited me fine."

"But on the days when she was NOT going hotwifing with Diego?"

I tried to remember – there WAS something bothering me.

"You know Sis, I sometimes did have the feeling that she was acting. Like in porn movies, when the girls moan out of sync with the action. Yeah that's it – she was out of sync sometimes!"

"I bet she hardly ever orgasmed with you. It was all an act. You saw the movie she gave you. Did she act differently with you than she did with Diego?"

"Shit! You're right Sis. It was the movie that bothered me. It's hot, but it also made me a bit uneasy."

"As well it should brother dear. Because what you see is nothing less than a real life demonstration of how Diego stole your wife from under your nose."

"Come on Sis – let's back up for a second. You're seriously telling me that Sharon was doing whatever the fuck that asshole wanted because I didn't give her enough orgasms?"

"Stop thinking like a guy Steve – you're trying to understand a woman, so you need to fucking start thinking like a woman."

"Huh?"

"Ok, you male-centric dolt; I'll cut it out in cardboard for you. When women have one or more large orgasms and their blood get saturated with oxytocin they feel like being held afterwards – cuddled, if you like. At that time they're at the height of emotional sensitivity and will, by choice or involuntary, bond a little with whatever guy happens to be with them. Since Diego kept getting Sharon off in a big way and you rarely did, he got all the quality cuddle-time. Consequently she slowly but inexorably slipped away from you while becoming ever more emotionally attached to him. And after having conquered her on an emotional level he was able to assert his dominance over her. And that's all she wrote."