Walking the Dog

Story Info
Dog-walkers of differring ages hit it off.
11.1k words
4.56
187.3k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally summer. I just moved out of my parents' home and had found an apartment for myself and my best friend Harry, a ninety pound mutt that I had rescued from the local dog pound when I entered high school. He had been my constant and loyal companion for the past five years and there was no way that I was going to leave without him. We had gone everywhere and done everything together, and now that we were out on our own, I needed to find a place for Harry to do his thing, if you know what I mean. At my parent's house, Harry would have the run of two acres of land, so picking up piles of dog shit wasn't a worry. He would head off into the wooded section of our property, do what he had to do, and then come back to play. Now I needed to find a place where we could continue to do what we liked to do…shit wherever we wanted and play. I knew of a park that was within walking distance of where we now lived, but I also knew that it got rather crowded once the day started to warm up. Therefore, Harry and I needed to wake up early to avoid anyone or anything that would disturb our perfect life.

Things went well for the first week. We had the park to ourselves for more than an hour each day, and when other people would start to arrive we would leave. The beginning of the second week, however, brought about a drastic change in our lives. We reached our destination at the usual time, only to find a woman and her dog playing in "our" park. Harry looked up at me with quizzical eyes, then at the two intruders, and then at me once more, as if asking, "What the hell is going on? Who the fuck is that?" I shrugged my shoulders, trying to let him know that there really wasn't anything I could do about it, and that he'd have to cope.

I took the leash off of his collar and let him loose, knowing that at that point in time, taking a dump was his number one priority. Harry headed off to his usual, out of the way spot, lifted his leg and then did what he really had to do, never taking his eyes off of the other dog. I truly expected Harry to stay with me when he was done, but as soon as he finished, he took off in the direction of the woman and her dog.

"Harry. No!" I yelled, but my effort was useless.

Harry covered the distance in seconds, which was no small accomplishment for him. I have to admit that he was a bit overweight, but I had never seen him run so fast in his life, even when he wasn't so generously proportioned. As I trotted over to where the three of them now where, I watched as the woman introduced herself to Harry with a playful rub to his head and affectionate scratch to his chin. After that, Harry made a beeline for her dog, with both of them introducing themselves to each other the way all dogs do, with a lengthy sniff of each other's ass. Once the preliminaries were through, they both took off in some sort of dog contest to see who could run the fastest to nowhere. When I finally reached the woman, she was standing with her back toward me, arms folded in front of herself and watching the two dogs enjoy each other.

"Sorry about that," I said slightly out of breath. "I didn't think he would come over here. He usually listens pretty well."

"That's alright," the woman said as she turned to face me. "Princess seems to be enjoying his company."

As she turned to talk to me, I saw that she was an older woman. I understand "now" that middle-aged isn't old, but it's still a couple of decades spent on earth longer than myself. It was quite apparent that she hadn't expected to meet anyone at the park this early in the morning. Her blond hair was tied back into a short ponytail and she wore no makeup. Her face, however, still exhibited a fresh appearance and attitude. Her less than perfectly proportioned teeth and nose, along with her strikingly high cheeks, may have possibly induced an advertising agency in a time gone by to say that she had a "farm-fresh", natural look. To me, she was sort of cute. The way she was dressed would only add to the marketing campaign which could have been designed for her traits. She was wearing a plaid, worn out, cotton shirt. Its tails were tied in front, exposing a small portion of her stomach. Her belly button was an "inner". A pair of worn, cut-off jeans, that were probably shorter than they should have been and a size too small, covered her ass. Maybe they fit her body a few years ago, when she was a few pounds lighter and a few inches firmer, but now her thighs bulged out slightly at the edge of the pants leg. Calf-high white socks and a pair of hiking boots completed her attire for this morning's excursion with her dog into the park.

At first, she must have forgotten about her appearance, but the longer we talked, exchanging inconsequential pleasantries about the weather and our dogs, and the more she looked at me, the more uncomfortable she seemed to be about how she appeared. She started to fuss with her hair and her clothing the way women do when they think that they look totally unattractive. She pulled at this and poked at that, fidgeted over here and fiddled over there, until finally I couldn't take it anymore. I had to say something.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"I must look horrible," she said bluntly, sounding nervous and awkward. "I…got up late…and…threw on anything that was hanging around so I could get Princess here. I feel like a slob."

"Don't be silly. You look fine. Besides, there's nobody here. Just me and Harry. And he was in a pretty big hurry to come over and see you. You know, he doesn't single out just anyone to be his friend."

"That's right," she said with a smile. "He picked you, didn't he."

"That's right," I confirmed proudly. "And now he's picked you too."

"I think Princess had something to do with that."

We both looked as our two dogs frolicked in the grass without a care in the world.

"Well…maybe," I said, turning to look at her again. Her green eyes nearly matched the color of the grass.

"Not maybe," she said, nodding her head in the direction of our dogs once more. "I'd say definitely."

I turned to see what she was alluding to. Harry was now doing the other thing that dogs are famous for. He was standing behind Princess, his forepaws wrapped tightly around her waist. His hips were pumping back and forth like the driving piston of and old-style locomotive. A stupid, happy grin was painted on his face.

"Harry!" I yelled at the top of my voice. "Cut that out! Harry!"

Once again, my dog paid no attention to what I said. He continued to dry-hump this woman's dog until he wanted to stop. When he finished, Princess happily turned to face him, playfully bent her head down to the ground, and then took off on another run across the field, with Harry puffing behind.

"Sorry about that. He's not being a very good boy today."

"Oh, don't worry about it," she said with a giggle. "She's fixed, just like her master. Besides, I don't think she minded at all. In fact, I think she enjoyed it."

In spite of the fact that she didn't seem to mind seeing her dog get humped by some stranger's, I felt somewhat uncomfortable. I prayed that Harry would control himself until I could collar him and take him home. Thankfully, he never did catch up to Princess again.

The woman told me that she was married and had three children. Her husband was at work and the kids had just left the other day and were visiting relatives out of state for three weeks. She didn't work, so most of her day was spent at home with the dog. I told her about my current situation, how I worked evenings, and that Harry was my one and only best friend.

"No girlfriend?"

"I've got Harry for now."

"That doesn't sound right," she said with a laugh.

"Hey," I said playfully. "Who do you think taught him those moves?" I said, as I held my hands out into the air in front of myself and pitched my hips back and forth.

"Wow," she said as she continued to laugh. "You're form is very good."

We both continued to chuckle as our dogs finally decided that they had run around long enough for the day. The four of us gathered together as a few more people began to enter the park. I collared Harry first, putting his leash on and holding him by my side. Princess was a bit more tired and decided to lay down a few yards away from us. The woman elected to leash her dog while she lounged on the ground. She went over to her dog, and instead of squatting down, she spread her legs and bent over at her waist to harness her tired pet. Standing behind her, Harry and I both stared at the pleasant view she offered to us. The legs of her shorts rose up on her chubby thighs, revealing temporary, red marks which had been pressed into them. The seam that went down the middle of the backside of her pants strained to stay together as her ass expanded to its fullest size. On the right side of her ass, the line of her panty dissected her right cheek squarely in the middle. The left side was a different story. The edge of her panty was no where to be seen, buried somewhere deep inside the crack of her ass.

"Let me show you my dog moves now," I thought to myself.

I wasn't paying very close attention to Harry when suddenly he moved forward, trying to put his nose into the crack of her ass as he sniffed the air feverishly. I luckily pulled at his already shortened leash, stopping his advance with barely an inch to spare. He gagged and coughed as he sat, looking up at me and wondering what the hell I did that for. In spite of my silent, but energetic, fist-shaking admonishment, he continued to sniff the air frantically in her direction, and once more in my life I wished that I was a dog. Finally, she had her dog collared and she straightened up. The seam of her cut-offs now disappeared into the same dark crevasse that had swallowed the left side of her panty. Both cheeks of her ass were now delightfully obvious. I could only imagine the loud sound that would resonate from a perfectly placed slap. As she turned to face me, she pulled the legs of her shorts back down. We smiled at each other, and I wondered if we were smiling about the same thing.

We both lived in the same direction, so we walked together for a few blocks. When we reached the street where we would go our separate ways, Harry and Princess seemed to not want to part. As we both pulled our dogs along, she turned and called back to me.

"My name's Jean. See you tomorrow?"

"Maybe," I called back.

"What's your name?"

"Thomas…Tommy. Everyone calls me Tommy." "My mom calls me Thomas," I said softly to myself.

"Okay. See ya' Tommy."

We waved to each other and turned to continue on our way. After about ten steps, I stopped and looked back towards Jean once more. I found myself watching the cheeks of her ass pitch up and down in a very rhythmic manner. Harry watched too, and I wondered whose ass he was looking at. When she turned to go down another street, Harry and I headed off to our apartment.

Throughout the rest of the day, I found myself thinking more and more about the older woman I had met. The sight of her smile, the sound of her laugh, and the shape of her ass repeatedly filled my thoughts. When I eagerly let my imagination grow, so did my cock. Quickly, a full blown hard-on filled my shorts when I imagined myself doing to Jean what Harry had done to Princess. A wet spot of pre-cum rapidly stained my shorts. I should have suspended my daydream at that point, but instead, I increased my drive and searched through my numerous copies of Penthouse. I finally found a pictorial that featured a girl that somewhat resembled the older woman from the park. Heading for my bathroom and standing over the toilet bowl, I began to stroke my hard cock as I examined the pictorial. I let a huge amount of spit collect in my mouth, and when I knew that I had accumulated enough, I let it drip from my mouth to coat my fingers and cock. From past depraved experiences, I knew that I could have used some other lubricant, but spit always seemed to be more natural and usually more effective. As I stared at the pictures of the woman in the magazine, her face was magically transformed into Jean's. A shot of her holding onto the lips of her cunt and spreading them apart as far as she could took me to the brink of orgasm. I let another deposit of spit smear over my cock as I turned to the last page. I was greeted by a shot of the model's ass as she bent over. The mound of her cunt bulged down from between her legs as a tuft of soft, pubic hair hung down invitingly on either side of her parted lips. My hand slid rapidly over my cock as my balls convulsed, sending a stream of cum into the bowl. I groaned as my orgasm set chills up and down my spine.

Harry heard my moans of pleasure and came padding down the hall to see what was going on. By the time he reached the bathroom, the last drops of cum were oozing out of the tip of my cock and dropping into the bowl. I looked down at him as he looked at my swollen cock, and then at me.

"I bet you wish you could do that, huh fella? Well, at least you could sniff your girl's ass and dry-hump her in the middle of the park without worrying about someone calling the cops. I got to get my jollies by jerking off in the bathroom, thinking about some married, old lady that I'll never even get close to. At least you get something you lucky bastard. I only got these magazines. Go lay down."

Harry took a deep breath, blew it out of his nose, and then departed. I still had to clean my hand and cock, and then look forward to eight hours of work. I spent the rest of my day wondering where I had put my clean shorts, and if I would see the older woman again. When my work day finally ended hours later, I had decided that the day had been a fluke, and that my normal, tedious existence would resume tomorrow.

When Harry and I left our apartment for the park the next morning, I had really been hoping that Jean and Princess would be there waiting for us. Upon our arrival, a slight sense of depression filled my heart as an empty park greeted us. Harry, on the other hand, seemed to be as happy as ever. Whether or not a female would be there for him was of no concern. All he wanted was to take a healthy shit and run. I unleashed him and sent him on his merry way. As he fulfilled his physical wants and needs, I spun around slowly, hoping that I had possibly missed seeing the woman and her dog. No such luck. They weren't here. I let Harry run around and explore as he always did, chasing squirrels and smelling patches of burnt, yellow grass. Today, however, I didn't partake by walking with him as I had done before. After yesterday, it just didn't seem the same. It had been more fun with another human being around to talk to, especially one of the opposite sex.

Time dragged, and I was going to end our morning at the park early when I heard Harry bark and saw him running toward the park entrance. I turned to see another dog running in his direction. It was Princess. A huge smile grew immediately on my face when I saw Jean waving at me. I waved back, unaware that my heart rate had increased, or that I was trotting off in her direction. Our dogs met first, but I have to admit that I didn't loose the race by much. I was surprised to find myself panting like a dog when I reached Jean.

"You can run quite fast Tommy. I guess that goes hand-in-hand with youth."

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Aaa, sometimes I jog to stay in shape."

"I see. I thought you ran because you were happy to see us," she said with a smile.

"Well yeah. I mean no. I mean…I jog. Honest."

"I was just kidding with you," she said, reaching out and touching my arm with her hand.

Her touch was so soft and so warm. I could smell the slight fragrance of an extremely enticing scent float from her body. Maybe it was a hand lotion, or maybe a perfume, but why wear perfume to walk your dog in the park? It was then that I noticed how different she looked. Her hair was styled and she was wearing a slight touch of makeup. A matched, well-fitted blouse and skirt had replaced her worn shirt and cut-offs. A stylish pair of shoes with a slight heel had taken the place of her socks and hiking boots. Suddenly, I was the one that felt uncomfortable with my attire. Without thinking, I questioned her about her appearance.

"Looking pretty snazzy for a morning dog-walk. Got someplace special to go to?"

"No. No where to go. Just here to meet you. Yesterday, like I said before, I got up late and just threw anything on. Today, I got up on time. That's all."

"I see. We didn't expect to see the two of you. I thought that maybe we scared you away."

"Oh no. Don't think that way. We enjoyed your company yesterday. Couldn't stop thinking about how much fun we had. Especially Princess. She couldn't stop talking about how good Harry was."

She laughed scandalously, alluding to Harry's backdoor attack of her dog. She reached out and put her arm around my shoulder, pulling me into her body and hugging me as if we had been good friends for years. I laughed uncomfortably and found myself trying to artfully escape her grasp. She released me from her grip slowly, letting her hand gently brush against my ass on its way down. Nether one of us said anything about it, but I'm sure that we both knew that it had happened.

Once again, small talk occupied our time as the two dogs reestablished their friendship. In spite of my now guarded feelings towards her, I couldn't help but find myself attracted to her new appearance. Without even trying, she had my undivided attention. Great effort was exerted on my part to not let my spellbound stares last too long. Her breasts, which were hidden by yesterday's shirt, now stood out independently with a firm, inviting form. Her skirt clung to her hips, accentuating the motion of her lower body as she walked. The heels of her shoes made the muscles in her full calves take on a surprisingly, stunning shape. Had this woman been single and slightly younger, I would have asked her out for a date.

About a half hour passed by before the usual crowd began to enter the park. We both agreed that it was time to go and leashed our dogs. The pace of our walk was slower than the previous day's. Maybe it was caused by the heels of her shoes, and maybe it was because neither one of us was satisfied by the length of time we had spent together. As we approached the street where we would go our separate ways, Jean stopped and turned to face me.

"You know Tommy, Harry and Princess really didn't get to spend much time together today. That was my fault. Why don't you come to my house. It's just down the street. I've got a fenced-in yard and the dogs can spend a little more time with each other. They'd love it. I'll make coffee. How's that sound."

"Gosh. I really don't know. I don't want to be a pain."

"Don't be silly. I'm the one asking. I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to. What do you say? How could you refuse those eyes?" she asked, pointing down at Harry.

Harry was doing what any other dog would do, wagging his tail and giving his best impression of a human being's smile.

"What do you say Harry?" I asked. "It's up to you. Do you want to visit over Princess's house?"

Harry wagged his tail some more and barked.

"Well, I guess that's that. But only for a little while. Like I said. I don't want to be a pain."

"Great. Your fantastic Harry," she said, as she bent down and rubbed Harry's head. As she cradled his muzzle in her hand she said, "Let's go and have some fun."

Unwittingly, I had just allowed my dog to let a married woman invite me over to her empty house. It never occurred to me that what we were about to do could lead to things that just shouldn't happen. I mean, it's one thing to associate with an older, attractive, married woman in a public place, and another thing to accept an invitation to spend time in her house while her kids and husband are away. I'm sure that neither one of us had intended to do more than talk, but we both should have known better. Leave a pyromaniac alone in a room with a book of matches, and you can be sure that when you get back, some of those matches will have been struck.