Walking the Dog

Story Info
The neighbor’s daughter isn't supposed to be home.
3.6k words
4.45
166.3k
14
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes long enough to focus on the numbers of the digital clock on the night stand next to the bed and then quickly closed them again. The numbers took a minute to register in my mind, 5:30. Damn I thought, time to get up for work already. No, wait, now I remember its New Years Day, a holiday, no work, I can sleep as late as I want. As I lay there thinking about falling back to sleep, other thoughts begin to enter my mind and I slowly become more alert. After 15 minutes of tossing and turning I realize that there is no going back to sleep today. I've always been an early riser and my internal clock has gotten me up at the time I get up every work day. I laid there listening to my wife Maria's rhythmic breathing. She has no trouble sleeping late I thought jealously.

My mind drifts back to last night, no kids are home, they are both sleeping over friend's houses and I figure this would be a great night for the two of us to cuddle up on the couch in front of a fire and have a little fun while we wait for the ball to drop. But as soon as I hit the switch to ignite the gas log Maria looks at me and says "I know what you want and you can forget it, I've had a long day and I'm exhausted."

"Come on Hon," I say, "It's New Years Eve, you can sleep as late as you want tomorrow, why don't you lay down and I'll give you a back massage and you can relax."

She looks at me, rolls her eyes and says "All I want is a glass of wine and a good night's sleep, NOTHING ELSE!"

"Fine," I say angrily "I'll get you a glass of wine and I'll leave you alone."

As I go to the kitchen to get her a glass of wine and myself a beer I think why should tonight be any different that most other nights? I've been married to Maria for almost twenty years and while we have never had sex with the frequency I would have liked, we did do it a few times a month up until the last couple of years. It seems as if about two years ago Maria lost all interest, if we make love once every couple of months now I'm lucky. When we do have sex she really gets into it and seems to love it, but lately I'm thinking that might just be an act.

Okay, I might as well get out of bed, we, or should I say Maria, had promised our neighbors Rob and Laura that we, or should I say me, would feed and let their dog out. Rob and Laura had spent the night in the city to celebrate the New Year and their 21 year old daughter Jennifer was spending the night with friends at the college she attends. I had let the dog out last night before being turned down by Maria and would have to do it at least one more time this morning since Rob and Laura wouldn't be returning leaving the city until 11:00 this morning.

So I quietly get out of bed and trudge off into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and shave to bring myself fully awake and head into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. I set the coffee maker up and went to power on the PC so I could read the morning paper and do a little early morning surfing. When the coffee was ready I sat down checked CNN, saw with a sigh of relief that there had been no terrorist attacks during the New Years celebrations last night and then went to check out the latest sporting news. Nothing too exciting there, so being my usual early morning horny self I surfed over to Literotica to check the new stories. I found one about a 45 year old guy who was having sex with his next door neighbor, a beautiful housewife whose husband was ignoring her sexual needs. He went over to help her with a leaky faucet and ended up getting his dick sucked on the kitchen floor.

"How come something like that never happens to me," I thought. I've been married a long time and had never once cheated or come close to cheating. These Literotica stories are nice to read but I guess that's what they are, stories."

Well now that my dick is semi-hard and my coffee is gone I figure it's time to go take care of Rob's dog.

As I walk up to their house I notice that a car is parked at the back of the driveway. I don't remember if it was there last night or not. It could have been, it was dark and I really wasn't paying much attention to the surroundings. I enter the code into the garage door panel and it slides up. I walk through the garage, open the door to the kitchen and am met by a happy Buster, wagging his tail and jumping up to say hi.

I let Buster out the back door and follow him out into the brisk air to make sure he doesn't run off after a squirrel. The last thing I want to do is chase a dog all over the neighborhood this early in the morning. Well Buster goes about his business and comes up to me licking his chops with a look that says, "Okay, how about some food."

Once I'm back in the kitchen, I lean into the cabinet to get his food and just as I grab the bag someone behind me says, "Hi Jack." Not expecting this I jump hit my head on the top of the cabinet and spilt the bag of food all over the floor. As I look up I see Jennifer standing there as Buster begins to chow down on the spilt food.

Jennifer had obviously just woken up but she looked unbelievable standing there. She is about 5'8, maybe 125 pounds, short brown hair and legs that never seem to end. She had on a v-neck white t-shirt that came down to mid thigh that just looked great on her. She giggled while she rubbed her eyes with one hand and covered a yawn with the other.

"I'm sorry," she said," I didn't mean to startle you, but that was pretty funny."

"Well I'm glad I could be your early morning entertainment. What are you doing home? Your Mom and Dad said you were staying at school?"

"I was going to, but the jerk I'm dating decided to get shitfaced and he really pissed me off. So I jumped in my car and came home. I spent midnight alone in my car, not exactly what I had planned. How's your head? Hey, you want some coffee?"

"My heads okay, but my ego is bruised. Sure why not."

She put the coffee on and we sat down across from each other at the table. When she sat the t-shirt came tight on her chest and I could see her nipples trying to poke through the material. When I looked up I knew she had caught me staring, she looked me right in the eyes and gave me a sly smile.

"Did you know that my Mom thinks you're the best looking guy in the neighborhood?"

"Me? No, that's news to me."

"Yep. She's told me that a couple of times. Frankly I ever really saw it, but looking at you now, up close, I guess can see why."

"Gee thanks, I think."

The next thing I knew, I'm feeling Jennifer's foot sliding up the inside of my leg under the table and she rests it on the chair between my legs. She looked at me smiled and wiggled her toes into my crotch. Dumbfounded, I just sat there and stared at her, amazed that this beautiful young creature was doing this to me, my hand started to reach for her leg when Mr. Coffee made his gurgling noise to let us know that the coffee was ready. Jennifer pulled back her leg and got up to get the coffee.

When she reached the counter she opened the cabinet and stretched up to get a cup on the top shelf. When she did this the t-shirt rode up to expose the rest of her legs and half of her ass that was covered with nothing but the strap of her thong. Stretch as she might she couldn't reach the cup she wanted. She looked back over her shoulder at me, gave me that smile again and asked me if I wouldn't mind giving her a hand.

I said "Sure," and got up to get the cup. I figured that with what just happened at the table I should make a move and see what Jennifer really had on her mind. She stood there still reaching up waiting for me so I walked up behind her placed one hand on the counter next to her to steady myself and reached over her to get it. As I did this I leaned into her lightly, my crotch against her exposed ass. Just as I grabbed the cup she pushed back into me wiggling her butt into my hardening cock.

My hands came down and wrapped around her waist as she leaned in back into me. I pressed against her and kissed her neck as her head leaned on my shoulder. She let out a sigh and my hands slid up to cup her breasts through her t-shirt. They were a perfect size and rested nicely in my hands. As I began to slide my thumbs back and forth lightly over her nipples a long, "Mmmmm," escaped from her lips.

I pushed back a little and moved my hands down to the bottom of the t-shirt and pulled it up. Her arms went up in the air and in an instant it was off. I turned her around, looked into her eyes and leaned in to kiss her. As our mouths met our lips parted and our tongues began dancing. My arms reached around to pull her close and my hands slid down and each hand grabbed an ass check and pulled her into me.

Suddenly her hands moved to my chest and pushed me away. "I knew it," I thought to myself, now she's going to raise holy hell and I'm going to be in a whole lot of trouble. Instead she looked at me with that smile of hers and said "It doesn't seem real fair that I'm standing her in my birthday suit and you've got all your clothes on." With that her hands reached down undid my belt and proceeded to unzip my pants. Once they were unzipped she reached in and rubbed my now hard cock through my boxers. Then she leaned up and kissed me. My eyes were closed as she started unbuttoning my shirt, she had great fingers because by the time the kiss was over my shirt was completely unbuttoned and she slid in over my shoulders and it landed on the floor.

I looked at her and said Where's your bedroom?" She replied "I'll show you in a minute," as she went down on her knees, grabbed the waist band of my pants and boxers and pulled them down to my ankles. As they passed over my cock it sprang to attention and almost poked Jennifer in the eye. She wrapped the fingers of her right had around it slowly stroked it while staring at it with a look of lust in her eyes that was like nothing I had ever seen. Then she kissed the tip and as she pulled her lips away her tongue stayed on it and then she began running it around the head. She then took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked, I could feel her teeth biting into me just below the head and then she looked up at me and smiled with my cock still in her mouth. Still looking at me she pulled her head back and my cock came out of her mouth, "I love sucking a nice hard cock." I said "Then we are very compatible because I love having mine sucked."

She smiled again and then leaned forward and I watched as my 7 inches disappeared into her mouth.

Suddenly I thought back to the story I had read on Literotica this morning. Here I was getting my dick sucked in a kitchen just like the guy I'd read about. Maybe they aren't just stories!!

Jennifer's mouth was sliding up and down my member while she sucked on it for all she was worth. Her right-hand was still clutching me and she stroked up and down as her mouth moved on me. The feel of what she was doing to me along with the incredible visual was making me feel like I would cum very soon. I didn't want this to end this quickly so I gently grabbed Jennifer's head and pulled her off my cock.

"What's the matter, don't you like it?" She said as she looked up at me with a sly smile yet pouty eyes.

"You know I do but if you keep that up I'll explode in no time. I'm not one of your 21 year old stud friends who can recover to go again in 10 minutes. I'm a 42 year old guy that needs a few hours, so let's make the most of this."

I took her hand and pulled her to her feet, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. Then I took her by the hand and let her to the living room sat her on the couch and kneeled down in front of her. Putting my hands on her waist I leaned up and kissed her gently on the eyes, the nose and then the mouth. A deep kiss, our mouths opened and our tongues met and wrestled. As we kissed my hands slid up and cupped her breasts and kneaded them. She let out a moan and when I softly pinched her nipples she gasped and broke away from the kiss.

"Oh Jack, that feels so good."

I lowered my head and took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked while my tongue circled the tip. Jennifer took my head in her hands and pulled me into her. I sucked harder taking as much of her tit into my mouth that I could. After a few minutes of paying close attention to the right breast I went to work on the left one. Softly sucking, then flicking the nipple with my tongue and gradually sucking harder until my mouth was completely full with her tit.

I lifted my mouth from her tit and lowered it to her thigh. I started on the right thigh just above the knee, nibbling and licking my way towards her mound. When I got there I grabbed her thong and started to pull it down, she lifted her butt off the couch and I pulled it down over her knees and took it off. I looked her in the eyes and smiled at her, placed my hands on her knees and pushed them apart spreading her legs for easy access. I lowered my head to her left leg and repeated what I had done to the right one, slowly nibbling and licking my way up the inside of her thigh. She placed her hands on my head and tried to pull my mouth onto her pussy but I resisted knowing that she would enjoy it even more once I reached my ultimate goal.

"You are such a tease."

"Umm-hmm," I hummed to her with out taking my lips from her skin.

When my mouth reached her pussy I kept right on nibbling and licking her swollen pussy lips starting at the bottom and working my way up. I slid my tongue into her pussy and a moan escaped her lips.

I lifted my head, looked up at her and said "I love to eat pussy."

She smiled and replied "We really are compatible, I love having my pussy eaten. Now get back to work." With that she grabbed my head and pulled it back into her.

My tongue went right back into her and I started licking and nibbling on her for all I was worth. After a few minutes of working on her slit I closed my lips around her clit and sucked on it with my tongue ran circles around it. As I did this Jennifer's breathing became more rapid and she thrust her hips out so my face pressed harder against her pussy. I started flicking her clit rapidly with my tongue and this was more then she could take.

She gasped "Oh my god Jack I'm going to cum," and I could feel the spasms pass through her as the liquid flowed out of her pussy. "Oh yeah, oh god, oh that feels sooo good."

My tongue slowed its pace on her pussy as her breathing slowed. After a minute I pulled back and said. "You really do like having you pussy sucked on."

"Jack that was incredible, no one has ever made me feel that way before."

I smiled up at her, kissed her thigh one more time.

Getting up off my knees I sat beside her on the couch and leaned in and kissed her deeply. My hand went to her tits and hers went to my cock. Still kissing I pushed her gently down and moved in between her legs. I positioned my cock over her pussy and as I started to move towards her she pushed me away.

"What's the matter?" I say

"We don't have any protection. As much as I want to fuck you right now, I don't want to take any chances. The last thing need is to get pregnant. Can you imagine me explaining who the father is?"

"Would it make any difference if I told you I had a vasectomy and it is scientifically impossible for me to get you or any other women pregnant?"

Jennifer smiles up at me. "Yeah that would make a big difference, why didn't you tell me that before?"

"Well, I guess unlike certain other things, it just didn't come up," I say as I look down at my still hard cock.

I leaned in and kiss her as I once again positioned cock over her pussy. This time she grabbed me and guided me into her moist folds.

I slowly push into her half way before pulling back so my cock just comes out of her and then slide right back in until our pelvises meet; she grabs my ass cheeks with both hands and tries to pull me closer still and then grinds against me. "Mmmmmm," she says. "So nice."

I just look down at her and nod in agreement with what I'm sure is a really stupid grin on my face.

I pull back and we start fucking with a slow steady rhythm. She moves her legs up in the air to get move friction against her clit while we stare into each other eyes. After a few minutes of enjoying a slow fuck I pick up the pace and start pounding into her harder. "Oh yeah Jack, I'm getting close, keep going, a little more, more, more." At the same time I feel myself getting close, ready to cum any instant, I just want to hold off until Jennifer cums, right now I just want to satisfy her more then anything. I look down at her, she has her eyes closed and is breathing heavy, her tits are swaying up and down every time I bang into her, and she looks so damn good. Between the fucking and the sexy vision in front of me I know I can't hold out any longer. Suddenly she wraps her legs around me and grinds into me and lets out a long moan. I explode into her with the most intense orgasm I can ever remember having.

I collapse onto her and we lay on the couch, both of us breathing heavily.

After a few minutes she says, "That was incredible, I've never had sex like that before."

I lift my head look into her eyes and kiss her gently on the lips. I smile and say, "Yes it was and either have I, you are simply amazing."

Jennifer smiles, "How long did you say before you could go again?'

"Not soon enough I'm afraid, Maria will be walking up soon and will be wondering where I am, plus there's always the possibility your parents will come home early."

I push up off Jennifer and slide my now limp member out of her. As I go to gather up my clothes Jennifer follows me out into the kitchen and watches me dress. Once I am dressed I gather her naked body in my arms and kiss her once again.

"We won't be able to do this again." I say.

"I know." She says and the smiles, "You never know, maybe I'll send my parents away for a weekend and you'll have to watch the dog again."

"Not a bad idea." I kiss her a last time, let her go and head toward the door. "Bye Jennifer, and thanks."

As I'm walking home thinking about what just happened to me I realize that I have a whole new respect for those Literotica stories that start out with, "This really happened to me."