Walking the Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she sucked HARD on my member, and I felt her tongue and cheeks collapse tightly around me. She began to move her head up and down on my cock, sucking on the in-stroke and relaxing on the out-stroke. Her tongue was active, swirling around me, paying special attention to the head of my cock, especially sliding wetly around the rim of it where it joined the shaft.

Soon, I felt my thighs tensing and my balls pulling up. I could hardly believe it, but Lucy was about to give me another climax. I called out to her that I was about to cum, but I don't know if she heard me.

She seemed to know I was close, though, as she kept the suction on me continuously, and increased the tempo of bobbing her head. I exploded into her mouth, and yet she still persisted, sucking and bobbing her head as I spewed jet after jet of semen into her mouth. I could feel her tongue ripple and smash my penis against the roof of her mouth as she swallowed.

I passed the height of my climax, but continued to feel smaller spasms of ejaculation as I began to relax again. Eventually, I could feel Lucy withdraw me from her mouth, and pause to lavish her tongue around and over my meaty tip.

A crazy tangle of reddish-brown hair emerged from under the covers beside me, followed by a cute, and very young girl's face, grinning with delight. "I told you! And, just watch, the night is young! I'm not done with you yet!"

"Are you trying to kill me?" I asked.

"Wouldn't YOU like to know?"

-----------------------------------------

The house was beginning to warm up, then quickly got too warm, but the individual wall heaters began to cycle off. The refrigerator stopped, and the dogs were quiet. Lucy and I hopped out of the bed and searched around for our sweats. She was the most enchanting sight, tall, leggy, flat tummy, shaved cunt, wild tousled red hair, delightful young boobs, all naked except for her wooly bed socks.

We got dressed, and went around turning off most of the lights. It was nice to have the electricity again, and the heat, but all and all, I think we both had preferred it dark and quiet, as if our time in bed when the power was out was on some kind of parallel time line.

We let the dogs out onto my balcony patio to pee. It was entertaining watching each of them figure out what to do in the drifts that sliced across the deck. But eventually, they figured it out, and did what dogs have to do.

I made some coffee, and Lucy fed the dogs. Everyone had a little snack, and we cleaned up, got refills for our coffee, and went out into the living room to watch "The Two Towers." I know you're thinking I was insane to be watching a movie when I had this sexy young girl right here, but I am not ashamed to admit that I was done for a while.

I sat on the end of the sofa, leaning into the corner between the arm and the back. Lucy curled up next to me, leaning back against me, and she threw my big Pendleton wool blanket over us. She watched intently, asking a question from time to time when she got lost in the various characters.

After a while, I got up to take a bathroom break, but left the film running for Lucy. When I got back, she had taken my place in the corner. I sat next to her, put my arm around her shoulder, and draped the blanket over our laps again.

The next time she turned to ask me a question, on impulse, I kissed her. She kissed me back, escalating to an open-mouthed soul kiss. Soon, the movie was forgotten, and while dwarves and ents noisily fought orcs, we just got lost in necking like a couple of high school kids.

The kissing, hugging, and petting continued until after the movie ended. We had advanced to touching one another's bodies. Eventually, we shed our sweats again, and sat for maybe half an hour fondling one another there on my living room couch. I was astounded to find that I was hard again, and eager to plunge my aching cock into this gorgeous young girl's sexy body.

Lucy got up and walked around to the side of the sofa. She leaned down over the upholstered arm, her generous tits hanging down alluringly on this side, her ass high behind her, pointed right at the sliding glass door and any neighbors in the buildings down the block. My place is on the second floor, or she would have been visible to anyone walking or driving by. Not that anyone WAS walking or driving by in those conditions.

I went around behind her, and could clearly see her clean-shaven pussy lips between her thighs there, her lovely ass above them. The dogs were sitting attentively, watching us again with interest.

I sliced the tip of my cock up and down Lucy's slit, and she adjusted her stance to allow me better access to her sex. I grasped her ass cheeks, and spread them apart to study her groove there and to see her tiny puckered opening.

"You can fuck me in the ass if you want to, Jim. I like it!"

"Oh, no thanks, sweetie, there's a much more inviting opening right here," I said as I slipped my cock once again into the juicy twat of this girl who was less than one-third my age.

There was nothing romantic or gentle about this coupling. I was inspired and over-excited. I found myself pounding into Lucy's cunt as hard and as fast as my old body could go. Lucy cried out, "Jesus, Jim! You old fucker! That's the way I LOVE it! Fuck me up!"

She started to throw herself back onto me in rhythm with my thrusting, grunting and gasping with her efforts. I could see her sensitive nipples dragging over the rough upholstery of my sofa cushions. I could feel her cunt, a tight fit anyway, clamp down on my cock as she started to cum. The delicious feeling of her impaled on my cock launched my climax, and this time, I could feel my poor balls and prostate clench with the effort, completely unaccustomed to such frequent demands. The ejaculation was actually a little painful, but, perversely, the pain added to the immense joy and profound pleasure of fucking this girl yet again.

At the summit of my cum, I thrust into Lucy so hard, she was thrown off balance and forward onto the arm of the sofa with a big "OOF," her tits digging into the seat cushion. I held myself deep in her, relishing the heat, the pressure on my cock, as well as the very idea of this old man fucking this sensational girl over, and over, and over again. While I turned that thought over in my mind, I thrust a few more times into her, squirting the few last feeble, but delightful spurts of jism into her.

"You okay, Lucy? I asked.

Lucy was still breathing so hard she could hardly talk, and being bent in half over the arm of the sofa didn't help much. "Great!" she said, "THAT was great! When will you be ready again?"

----------------------------------------

The heart was willing but the flesh was weak.

I was done for the night. We re-started the movie where we had tuned out, watched it to its conclusion, then went to bed.

I don't know what Lucy had in mind, but almost as soon as I hit the mattress, I was sound asleep.

---------------------------------------

When I woke up, the sun was shining in the bedroom window. Lucy was up; I could smell coffee brewing, and I could hear the shower running. I looked in the dryer, but Lucy had apparently already gathered her clothes from yesterday.

I let the dogs out again, fed them and refilled their water dishes.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was fully dressed. I was sitting at the dining room table, sipping coffee and nibbling at some toast. I got up to greet her, and she swallowed me with her hug, and kissed me like she hadn't seen me for years. "Oh, Jim! Last night was wonderful!"

"Thanks!" I said, my ego soaring that such a sexy young woman with several boyfriends in her stable would think so highly of my love-making.

"I just LOVED those movies!" she said.

My heart just sank, and I slumped down into my chair.

"Oh, for crying out loud, Jim! I'm yanking your chain!" Lucy laughed. "I was talking about the royal fucking you gave me, you filthy old man!"

I stood up again, and grabbed her for another, even hotter kiss.

"What, more?" she said, leaning back to look at my eyes.

I wiggled my eyebrows, and tried to guide her back to the bedroom. I only failed because she again took the lead. In only a minute or two, we were naked and fucking again, this time in the old-fashioned missionary position, so I could enjoy the sight of her young, supple body there on the bed before me in broad daylight, writhing in rhythm with me as my prick slid up into her cunt once again.

It was beyond understanding where this was coming from. I'm not sure I EVER had four such serious hard-ons in less than twenty-four hours, let alone used them to fill a woman's mouth or cunt every time. Witness the power of unfamiliar young flesh, I guess.

My orgasm was swift and strong, and I was proud to hang on long enough to get Lucy off, too.

We both got dressed; I asked Lucy if she wanted to take another shower, but she said she was supposed to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with one of her boyfriends, and she thought it would be a hoot to screw him with my spunk still in her. "See if he can tell the difference!" she said with a wicked grin.

It actually occurred to me for the first time that I had run a serious risk of getting an STD. Oh, what the hell, I'm 66. Did I want to live forever?

Lucy said that she would expect me to go walking with her in the morning on the day after Christmas, if it wasn't another blizzard. I said, of course, Rusty and I would be excited to see her and Goliath.

I assumed she was telling me that this was a one-time thing. That was okay with me. I had a MUCH better attitude. Life seemed maybe worth living again. I might even think about dating soon!

Lucy gathered up Goliath, and I took Rusty on her leash down to the door of the building to say goodbye. Lucy gave me a big kiss at the door as she set out through the sunny day and the drifts of snow.

She was only a few feet away when she turned and asked, "There's still another hobbit movie, right? What are you doing on New Year's day?"