Walking with the Loa

Story Info
Voodoo, sex, and being stripped in public unknowingly.
4k words
4.28
39.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica Madison Gaylor, a.k.a. Maddie to her friends, was almost the epitome of the classic American 'girl-next-door'. A strawberry redhead with a perky nose, a nice figure, and a great smile, Maddie was the kind of girl found at the park playing Ultimate Frisbee in shorts, t-shirt, and a pony-tail, or walking a dog through the neighborhood in the morning. 23 years old, athletic, and a recent college graduate from Northwestern with a Bachelor's in Marketing & Communications, she was enjoying the summer in her home town of Gableston, South Carolina.

Maddie had decided to spend the summer with her parents before starting her first real corporate job with a firm in the Research Triangle. The job was a sure thing, she started in September, and so the decision was made upon graduating to go back to Gableston for the summer and simply enjoy herself. Her friend Erin had a small condo on the beach, and had offered the spare bedroom to Maddie during her stay. This Maddie had accepted because it beat having to stay with her parents. Maddie adored her parents, but she was 23 years old now, and she wanted to kick back, drink beer, flirt with boys (and maybe more, since she was single), and staying with her parents would be a definite drag. Erin was a definite lifesaver.

Erin and Maddie's friendship went back many years, all the way to middle school. Erin Marie LaBeau was a black girl from New Orleans with large, expressive eyes, full lips, and hair always in dreadlocks. When she was 11 her father moved her family from the Big Easy to Gableston because as he put it, "I ain't having the Big Easy teach my daughter to be the same". In this, his plans succeeded. Erin was a strong-willed girl who didn't put up with any bullshit from anyone. When Erin was 13, she discovered the legend of Marie LaVeau, the great Voodoo queen of New Orleans. The tales of Marie and her powers, the lore of the loas and the houngans, seduced Erin and she embarked upon the calling of a houngan without a second thought. As a result, she dressed like a Goth and was ostracized by the rest of the school, save for Maddie.

As Maddie put it, "I'd rather be friends with one real person, than with a whole bunch of stupid clones." It was Erin's free spirit which drew Maddie to her in sixth grade. Maddie even then wanted to be her own person, and didn't want anything to do with the popular cliques. So they hung out together, defending themselves against the world. Maddie listened to Erin's talk of ghosts and spells and LaVeau, and Erin attended Maddie's soccer and softball games, cheering her on. They were an inseparable pair: Maddie the Every-girl, and Erin the Mystic. Two originals on their own in the deep South.

Maddie moved in with Erin at the end of June and promptly set out to blow off the last five years of college. The first night of Maddie's arrival, the two girls set out to Coogie's, a beach-front bar down the road from Erin's condo. There they toasted the summer and celebrated two whole months of nothing but sun, wind, water, booze, and boys.

The next morning, Erin awoke with a groggy head and thick tongue. She groaned as she cracked an eyelid open and saw the time on the clock.

"Oh my god... nine o'clock in the morning should be banned..." she mumbled and rolled over. A few minutes later her eyes came wide open and she sat up in bed, the blankets spilling down to her waist. She wore a green nightie three sizes too large for her, and one smooth ebon shoulder poked out of the over-sized neckline. Grimacing against her headache, she got out of bed and walked to her closet. Opening up the doors, she knelt down before the altar she'd constructed and regarded the small wooden carving of a man with a very large erection.

"Forgive me, Grimman, I was delayed and forgetful," she whispered, bowing down before the carving. "Should have attended to you last night, but Maddie came last night and I got distracted. Please forgive me, Grimman." Erin said.

She exhaled and relaxed, still prostrating herself. As she relaxed, she opened herself up to the loas about her, to touch with her mind the altar she used for communion. Grimman was there, and he was upset. Rightfully so, as the sacred rite Erin was supposed to carry out the night before had not been executed.

"Oh Grimman, will you not forgive me? I know I was supposed to make offering to you last night! I am sorry, and I will make it up to you," she pleaded. One of the secrets Erin discovered, was that formal language really wasn't all that called for in Voodoo. The loas responded whether you were formal or not, but seemed to prefer common address. There were exceptions to this rule, but for the most part Erin got along well with her loas because she treated them like friends, and not like powers awaiting her command.

Grimman was a loa she'd been working on for a long time to contact. He was a potent being, a loa of sensuality, of sexual power. His was the power of arousal, of desire, of lust, and of sensuality. To summon and ask his favor, was to ask for the ability to incite desire, to become sensuous, and enhance sexual performance. Grimman was not to be used lightly, for there were other loas available to generate raw sexual desire. He was to be called upon only when the summoner wanted to create an erotic work of power.

Erin could sense Grimman's displeasure at being forced to wait. He did not speak in words, only in powerful and complex sendings of emotions and visuals. She shuddered under his anger, and pleaded once again for him to forgive her.

"Please Grimman, forgive me, it will not happen again!" Erin vowed.

Grimman hesitated, and then in a powerful vision told her to execute the ritual. Erin paused for a moment, thinking of Maddie in the next room. She might be woken by this, and if she came to investigate, she wouldn't understand. Grimman's voice thundered through her head in a swift retort: do it now, or lose him forever. Erin nodded, and rose up. In one fluid motion she took off her nightie, revealing her smooth, chocolate body beneath.

Erin took another deep breath, and then placed her fingertips to her forehead. As she exhaled, she drew her fingertips down her face. Past her jaw and down her neck her fingertips went, lightly brushing her skin. As they reached her collarbone, she took another breath. Now her fingers slipped down her firm breasts, resting on her large brown nipples. She paused and began tugging at her nipples while reciting the words of the rite. Goose bumps appeared on Erin's skin and her breath caught lightly as her nipples reacted. Between her legs, her shaven pussy grew warm.

Erin opened her eyes and focused on Grimman's statue as she played with her nipples. Drawing a deep breath, her fingers continued down again. Across her navel they drifted, towards the V of her groin, seeking out her labia. She moaned softly as her fingertips slid over her labia and spread her lips apart.

"Grimman, I summon thee..." she whispered, her hips beginning to twitch. Her left hand lifted up for a moment to take the Grimman carving and place it on the floor, directly under her open pussy. Once situated, her hand returned to her labia and she settled slightly, the head of the carving resting at the entrance to her pussy. Erin moaned again, louder this time, and then her two index fingers sought out her clitoris.

"Grimman, with this offering of my body I summon thee..." Erin said. Her index fingers massaged her growing clit, while her fingers massaged her labia. Grimman's head grew damp with the moisture spilling down in rivulets from her pussy. Her breath quickened and she began to lift off her haunches, only to sink back down, fucking herself with Grimman's carving. The carving stayed still, as if it were part of the floor.

Erin moaned even louder, but continued her chanting, her fingers stroking her clit as she bucked up and down, driving Grimman's head and shoulders into her wet cunt. "Grimman, with this offering of my body I summon thee... oh... oh... oh fuuuuck me..." she said, remembering at the last possible moment not to say the word 'God'. Grimman might take that as an offense.

Her hips drove her body down harder upon Grimman's head and shoulders, the shaft of his wooden cock stopping at her clit. Erin fucked herself with the carving even harder, calling her orgasm to fruition. "Oohh, oh... Oh... GRIMMAAAN!" she screamed, and thrust herself downward, Grimman's head hitting her g-spot.

Erin orgasmed, squirting her juices down the carving and onto the floor in a puddle. Her body arched back, nipples erect, as she shuddered, wooden carving more than halfway into her pussy.

Just then, her bedroom door opened and Maddie stuck her head into the room. "Erin?" she asked. "Are you all..." her voice stopped as she spied Erin in the throes of her orgasm. As Maddie was looking at her from the back, she didn't see the feet of the carving of Grimman, the rest being buried in Erin's throbbing pussy.

"Right... later." Maddie said, embarrassed, and closed the door.

Meanwhile, Erin was caught in the afterglow of her orgasm and did not notice. But Grimman did. The loa used Erin's ecstasy as a bridge from the spirit world to the material world and leaped into the carving. As he did, he saw Maddie's head peek into the room, her stunned recognition, and her mood of disapproval and embarrassment as she closed the door. So this was the woman who had caused Erin to forget the sacred offering he was supposed to receive the night before!

Once inside the carving, the loa established it as his focus of power, allowing him to exert his will on the material world. He drew the juices of Erin's orgasm into him, sopping up all the moisture on the floor into the carving. Then he pushed Erin's body off of his physical casing, allowing her to rest upon the floor.

From this perspective, Grimman viewed Erin. She was a powerful houngan, and a good one. She never used her powers for evil, and seemed to appreciate the loas for what they were. Despite his annoyance with the night before, he liked her, and considered her offerings satisfactory. She'd called him because she wanted to improve her sex life with her many boyfriends. But now that he was here, there were no bindings on him to prevent him from doing what he wished.

His attention returned to the woman who'd peeked her head in the door. Maddie, her name was. He sent forth his thought and found her in the kitchen, grabbing her purse in preparation for heading out. Maddie was wearing a pair of khaki shorts that ran to mid-thigh, a green t-shirt, and white sneakers. Underneath, she wore a pink bra and a normal set of pink panties. Grimman noted with approval that her breasts were full and perky, and her ass, hips, and thighs were smooth and well formed. But with a start he realized that she was lacking in sensuality. A quick review of her aura showed that although she was no longer a virgin, she did not have an active sex life. Nor did she consider herself to be a sexual woman. Sex was an act to her, a fun act to be shared with someone special, but that was it. She was unaware of the potential she possessed.

As Grimman watched her go, he made a decision. A price would have to be paid for the offering not being given at the proper time. And Maddie would pay the price, and learn a lesson in the doing. He would make her aware of the erotic and sensual potential she possessed. Gathering his will, he spoke a Weaving and sent it like an arrow to wrap around her being. Now she was marked, and he could follow her whenever and wherever he chose.

Maddie waited at the bus stop for the next transit into downtown Gableston, her purse slung from her shoulder. She was the only person there at the bus stop, and this suited her fine. She couldn't imagine being near someone else right now, especially after seeing Erin masturbate naked in front of her voodoo altar. Maddie tolerated Erin's habits and quirks, but that was too much even for her. She didn't know how she'd even bring up the subject. Lord knows Erin was entitled to get whatever satisfaction she wanted, but still... Maddie knew that Erin masturbated (what girl didn't), but she didn't want to walk in on it, or know how she did it, or when!

She sighed and brushed back a stray lock of red hair that had escaped her pony-tail. Well, this would be solved tonight when she got back. Until then, she was going to go into town and get breakfast.

As Maddie waited for the bus to pull up, a disincarnate Grimman considered his problem. He would slowly strip Maddie, in public, and make her recognize the potential she possessed. But as he was a spirit of an erotic nature, simply ripping her clothes off would not do. This had to be done properly, to bring her to the desired state of mind. And she did not make it easy for him at all, with shorts and a t-shirt. He fumed as he studied her. Why couldn't she just wear a blouse or a dress like other women and make it easier for him? This would be a challenge that would require all of his considerable skill.

Where would he start first? Revealing her breasts, or her pussy? Her breasts presented the more tantalizing target, but in her current dress were far more difficult to access properly. Whereas her pussy, although bound beneath panty and khaki cloth, was somewhat more accessible in a manner which would be unobtrusive, and of course, far more erotic. Again, he cursed the fact that she decided to wear a t-shirt and shorts, rather than a dress, or something more manageable. But perhaps with the right stimulus, he decided, she would choose something more amenable next time.

The bus pulled up and Maddie got on. She took a seat in the middle of the bus and stared out the window. It would be a twenty minute ride to where she wanted to go. Unbeknownst to her, Grimman was on board as well. He looked down on her from the ceiling of the bus.

It would be best, he decided, to start her out slowly. With that, he reached down and lightly touched her labia through her shorts and panties.

Maddie jumped a bit, as it felt like someone had just touched her pussy with a fingertip. She looked around, but there was no one else around her. Just another guy two seats back and to the left. He looked to be about ten years older than her and dressed for work.

Maddie thought about it, and then decided that it must have been a bump or something. But now that she thought about it, the slight vibration of the bus did have a rather pleasant effect on her. She sat back a bit, and enjoyed the sensation, her pussy slowly getting wet as her labia vibrated in unison with the bus. She looked out the window again at the town passing by, pleasantly distracted by the slow-building heat between her legs.

As she stared out the window, the zipper on her khaki shorts shifted a bit. After a moment, it moved down just a hint. Maddie showed no reaction, lost as she was in thought. The zipper moved down again, the handle pointed downward towards her crotch. Ever so slowly, her shorts unzipped themselves, the zipper inching down and the fabric parting to reveal the pale pink cloth underneath. About halfway down, the cloth took on a darker hue, revealing the edges of a wet spot. The zipper continued on until it was at the end of its track, and her shorts were fully unzipped. The edges of the fabric parted just a bit more, to reveal wet panty beneath.

The entire process took about five minutes, and nothing further happened. Maddie hummed to herself and closed her eyes as the vibrations of the bus made her labia rub pleasantly against her panties. She was getting hot and bothered, and if she was in private, she'd think about releasing herself. But she was in public, and would never do something like that.

So Maddie was driven along, her shorts unzipped and panties visible to anyone passing by. As the bus stopped to pick up people, she would look at them through the window, but would not meet their gazes once they stepped onboard, because staring was rude and she didn't want to draw attention to herself. So it was that the few who passed by her noticed her shorts unzipped and her panty-covered wet crotch visible. As her attention was far away, no one bothered to tell her. Instead they all moved around so that they could watch this strange woman, who apparently didn't realize she was flashing everyone.

Finally Maddie's stop came and she got up to leave the bus. As she did so, the bottom of her t-shirt fell down to below the tops of her shorts, obscuring her view of down below. From the front, only a gap of an inch of a half of panty was visible between the bottom of her zipper and the bottom of her shirt. It was somewhat hidden in shadow, so it would be hard to spot.

Maddie stepped down off the bus, and absently noted in passing how her panties seemed to bunch up against one side of her thigh. The fabric felt good sliding across her labia, so she didn't think to check herself. Her nipples hardened under her bra, and even through her shirt they were visible.

"Oh great," Maddie muttered as she saw herself in the reflection of the bus stop's glass siding, "Headlights". The view of her waist was obstructed by a metal bench.

She shrugged. Well, the guys would get a thrill today at her expense, she thought. Once off the bus, she turned to the left and headed downtown towards the Gableston Plaza.

As she walked, she enjoyed the fresh air and the feeling of the breeze on her skin. She also enjoyed the pleasure of the wet, smooth fabric of her panties continuing to play across her pussy. Aroused now, her clit began to throb and enlarge, poking up against her panties. A smile played across her face as she walked down the street.

Meanwhile, her panties slowly slid across her pussy to the right, the fabric bunching up into the crease between her groin and right thigh. With each stride, the fabric moved to the right, until the seam of the leg hole of her panties came into view. A tiny little tuft of reddish hair slipped out, followed by another and a glint of pale skin. As Maddie turned a corner, the panties lurched to the right in time with her stride, and one of her wet, labial lips slipped out from the edge of the panties into the open air. Her engorged clit was just barely covered by the seam of her panties, while the left side of her pussy was exposed. The shirt continued to hide most of the scene, and sheltered her pussy from view.

Maddie turned again to stand at a crosswalk, waiting for the light, and her moist, protruding clit slipped out into the open air. She gasped slightly as a tremor of pleasure rippled through her. She felt curiously open down below, as if there was a nice, cool breeze upon her pussy. It was stimulating, and Maddie didn't bother to check her zipper. In the back of her mind she thought that her panties must have fallen away from her groin, like they sometimes did, and that she was getting a draft from up the legs of her shorts. They were a tad bit too large for her.

She stepped down from the curb and her panties slipped over her other labial lip, leaving her pussy fully exposed now. The breeze flowing over her extended lips, across her throbbing clit, and into her was exhilarating and she made a promise to herself to wear these shorts again very soon.

Now Maddie began attracting looks. An older man crossing the street with his eyes on the road happened to glance up and saw Maddie's open zipper. With an audible gasp he saw her pink clit and the top half of her pussy, nicely framed in red hair, poking out from her open shorts. Shocked, he looked up at her as she passed by, her face serene and smiling. The man struggled for speech as she passed by and continued on down the street. A woman hanging up decorations in a store window happened to glance down as Maddie passed by, and saw her clit poking out from between her t-shirt. She was so surprised she missed the top of the window and fell off her stool.

12