Walking with the Loa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The resulting clatter drew Maddie's attention and she turned to the window. In that moment, the button clasping her shorts together came undone. The fabric of her shorts relaxed slightly and sank down on her hips a bit, showing off all of her wet pussy now. Four other people passing by also turned at the sound of the crash and gathered around. Inside the store, the poor woman who fell off the stool was trying to get to her feet. As her fellow co-workers came running, they asked what happened.

"I was just putting up the decorations and saw that woman there! Look, she's flashing everyone!" And the woman pointed through the glass at Maddie.

Maddie frowned, seeing the finger point at her. She took a step back, wondering what she had to do with anything, when she suddenly smelled the scent of musky sex. It was strong and potent, and took her by surprise.

"What the..." Maddie exclaimed, and in that moment became aware that her shorts were open. She looked down in horror, to see her shorts fall to her ankles, revealing her hips, her wet, bunched panties pulled to one side of her wet pussy, and her engorged clit poking out at the world. Everyone around her turned to look at the same time, and got an eyeful of her.

"OH MY GOD!" Maddie screamed, and reached down to cover herself. As she moved to cover herself, her feet shifted to balance herself and got caught up in her fallen shorts. She fell backwards into the crowd around her. Hands reached out to catch her and a man behind her took the brunt of her fall. She was caught, but as she fought to get to her feet, her hips bucked forward, and a stranger's hand reached down to touch her pussy. His warm fingertips brushed over her labia and clit and despite herself she moaned. The fingertips paused for a moment to slip inside her folds, and then run up her slit and over her clitoris. The fingers disappeared as she was pushed back to her feet.

With one hand she rearranged her panties, and with the other, she pulled up her shorts.

"Oh my god, excuse me, excuse me, I'm so sorry, I am SO sorry!" Maddie apologized, half-sobbing, as she fought to get out of the crowd and button her shorts at the same time. She fled the scene, tears running down her face, leaving behind a group of people staring in amazed bafflement at her. She ran until she found an alley, and hid herself behind a dumpster. There she paused to sob in shock and re-gather her wits. All the while, part of her thought about how good that finger felt sliding across her bare pussy, and how turned on she'd been just prior to the incident.

12